Bi BWC for Black Couples

Story Info
Dr. Whyte fucks Tyrone and Lamika in Baltimore.
1.4k words
3.39
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Meet Tyrone Vaughn and his lovely wife Lamika James-Vaughn, a middle-class Black couple living in the South End of Baltimore, Maryland. On the surface, they absolutely appear to have it all. Tyrone studied for his Master's degree in Business Management at the University of Maryland in Baltimore County, and Lamika studied Commerce at Spelman College in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Lamika works for the Bank of America as a Regional Manager while Tyrone works for the affluent Donnelly & Keene Corporation as a Corporate Manager. The couple owns a lovely three-story house that's all paid for, and they also drive some really nice cars. Sadly, there is trouble in paradise.

Lamika and Tyrone love each other but they're definitely going through something. The well-to-do Black American couple has been together for years but lately, they've been having some problems. Lamika James-Vaughn almost lost her shit when her husband Tyrone Vaughn revealed his bisexuality to her. A lot of Black women have a problem with Black male bisexuality even though they collect effeminate gay Black male best friends like baseball cards. Whenever a Black American woman finds out a Black man is bisexual, she acts like it's the end of the world. A lot of bisexual Black men love their wives and girlfriends, and form successful relationships. Of course, the world overlooks this...

The stereotype is that all bisexual Black men are agents of chaos, breaking hearts in both the straight Black community and the queer Black community. A lot of gay Black men hate bisexual Black men because they choose their wives and girlfriends over them. Some gay Black men take a malicious pleasure in outing bisexual Black men to their wives and girlfriends. Some bisexual Black men stop dealing with men altogether and focus exclusively on women. Some bisexual Black men have wives and girlfriends but sneak around with other men. It all depends on the wants, needs and motivations of the bisexual Black man in question...

The Black community is notoriously intolerant when it comes to bisexuality, and bisexual Black men are hated by everyone. Black women are quick to befriend effeminate gay Black males but they act shocked or disgusted when a masculine and handsome Black man turns out to be bisexual. Since straight Black men, gay Black men and heterosexual Black women hate them, bisexual Black men tend to hide their true sexual nature. At this point, who can blame them? The bisexual Black man is universally despised and hides who and what he is for reasons of safety. It's that simple at the end of the day.

Tyrone and Lamika decided to try couples therapy with Dr. Alan Whyte in an effort to salvage their relationship. The good doctor tried some unorthodox methods to salvage the relationship, with mixed results. Dr. Whyte is around fifty, and he's one of those White guys who's in love with Black culture, or so he claims. Dr. Whyte studied psychiatry at Clark-Atlanta University and the University of Maryland in Baltimore County. The doctor is also openly bisexual, with an admitted preference for Black women and Black men. When Tyrone and Lamika approached him for some couples therapy, Dr. Whyte couldn't resist.

"Nothing like a big White cock to bring Black women and Black men together," said Dr. Whyte. The slim and silver-haired, pale-skinned and blue-eyed therapist smiled as Tyrone and Lamika finally stopped bickering and joined forces to suck his cock. The tall, muscular and dark-skinned, dreadlocked Black man sucked the doctor's balls while the curvy, busty and big-bottomed, brown-skinned African American woman sucked the doctor's cock. With just a little bit of encouragement, the Black couple achieved sexual and romantic harmony. It's a beautiful thing...

"This is so hot and naughty," said Lamika, and the sultry Black woman winked at her man Tyrone as they shared some delicious White cock together. Dr. Whyte sighed happily, loving the feel of a Black man's lips on his balls as a Black woman's lips sucked his dick. Tyrone sucked on Dr. Whyte's balls, and did so without fear or shame. A long time ago, Tyrone discovered that he was bisexual, with his preferences being for big-booty Black women...and White guys with big cocks. After years of repressing his urges, Tyrone has come to embrace them, and it's a beautiful thing.

"Always wanted to share a big White cock with a Black woman who likes bisexual Black men," Tyrone said, and Lamika beamed at him. Dr. Whyte smiled as the Black couple sucked his cock with gusto. The sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun. Lying on the bed with her thick dark thighs spread, Lamika grinned and rubbed her tits together. Dr. Whyte buried his face between Lamika's legs and ate her pussy. Meanwhile, Tyrone put a condom on his hard dick, and came up behind Dr. Whyte. Time for the bisexual White dude to experience the power of a bisexual Black man...

"Go for it, Tyrone," Dr. Whyte said, and he groaned as Tyrone gripped his hips and pushed his cock into his ass. Dr. Whyte continued to eat Lamika's sweet Black pussy as Tyrone pushed his big Black cock up his ass. A long time ago, Dr. Whyte discovered that he likes Black pussy and Black dick, and he absolutely refuses to choose between the two. The good doctor likes the taste of Black pussy on his tongue and he also enjoys the feel of a thick Black dick up his White ass. Nothing wrong with that in the least...

"Fuck that White ass," Lamika said to Tyrone as her man fucked Dr. Whyte. After a while, they switched things up. Lamika got on all fours and shook her big Black ass at the good doctor. Dr. Whyte put a condom on his cock and entered Lamika with a swift thrust. Meanwhile, Tyrone continued to pound his big Black cock up Dr. Whyte's ass. Lamika groaned in pleasure as Dr. Whyte slammed his big White cock into her sweet Black pussy. At the same time, Dr. Whyte groaned and moaned as Tyrone rammed his big Black cock into his White ass. The three-way, interracial bisexual fun was just getting started...

"Let's double team her," Tyrone said to Dr. Whyte, and Lamika grinned, pleased to hear this. Lamika straddled Dr. Whyte, who sucked on her tits and thrust his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Tyrone came up behind Lamika, and caressed her big Black ass. Spreading Lamika's thick ass cheeks, Tyrone lubricated her butt hole and then pushed his dick into her butt hole. The big-booty Black woman moaned in sheer pleasure as a big White cock filled her pussy while a big Black dick filled her asshole. Lamika's passionate screams were sweet music to Tyrone and Dr. Whyte's ears...

"Damn, that was intense," Lamika said, taking a break after getting her pussy and asshole wrecked by a big Black dick and a big White cock. Dr. Whyte and Tyrone smiled at Lamika, and then did their thing. Dr. Whyte lay flat on the bed, and Tyrone climbed on top of him. The big Black man sat on the White man's lap, and they began to have fun. Lamika watched, both disturbed and aroused as Dr. Whyte thrust his big White cock into Tyrone's ass. That's right, a White man is fucking a Black man in the ass while a sexy, horny Black woman watched.

"Take this cock," Dr. Whyte said to Tyrone as he thrust his big White cock up the Black man's ass. Tyrone groaned and stroked his big Black cock as he rode Dr. Whyte's cock. Lamika got so turned on that she joined the action. Grabbing Tyrone's big Black dick, Lamika began sucking him off as he rode the hell out of Dr. Whyte's cock. Tyrone groaned in pleasure, loving the feel of Lamika's lips on his big Black dick as Dr. Whyte's big White cock filled his asshole. This is the kind of interracial bisexual action that porn directors are afraid to make. Dr. Whyte and Lamika worked their magic on Tyrone until the brother tapped out. Good times, folks...

"I think our marriage is on the mend," Lamika said to Tyrone, after Dr. Whyte left their domicile. Tyrone looked at Lamika and grinned. He was quite pleased with Lamika's choice of words. He'd been strongly attracted to her from the moment they met. A bisexual Black man can love a big-booty Black woman just as much as a heterosexual Black man can. A lot of Black women overlook this factor. Hand in hand, Lamika and Tyrone returned to the bedroom for some fun. It's always nice to reconnect after turbulent times, and Black love is where it's at. Let the truth be told...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers