Cottage Capers

Story Info
A continuation of my wife sharing adventures.
2.9k words
3.48
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaffII
ChaffII
7 Followers

One of the many times we spiced up the rack.

For the five years before we were married which was in the end of the 70's my now wife Vanessa and I involved ourselves in many wife sharing situations. I am Taylor and like in my previous story Remembering the old days we kept up the escapades of our three some is and a foursome. But those are all stories that I will regale down the road. Nessa and I had peeled off to her father's cottage for some well-deserved rest sun and sex.

I had mentioned that our good friend Kyle if he was free to come up and spend some time with us so he could and do a little fishing and relax with us. It was an hour from our place to the cabin on Highway 62 going north. The drive we knew well as Nessa had been going up there since she was the only kid in the family of four. As usual we stopped in at Ivanhoe Cheese and picked up a block of two-year-old cheddar. She always got a bag of curd and I always said that it was not cheese because it was only five minutes old and squeaky. Another ten or fifteen miles up the road we stopped in at the LCBO for wine and a bottle of the hard stuff. Then to the in and out store for beer, well that is what we called it. Once we had a case Labatt's IPA

We crossed highway number seven that would be the Trans-Canada Highway and it was another Twenty-five miles to the first cut off to Steinburg Lake. The goat path for a road in goes up and down more than a whore's drawers on a NATO weekend. And that is a whole other story We finally pull into the cottage that you cannot see from the road. The cottage sits up on a hill about fifty feet above the water, so you have a beautiful view of the lake. We get all the essentials in and the food too. Turn down the temperature on the propane fridge to get it cool enough for the beer and start making ice. It saves on propane or that is what Nessa's father said, I just thought he was a cheap bugger but hey what floats his boat.

With all the stuff in first order of day was take a dip because it is hot, and we are sweaty. So, bathing suits and towels and down to the dock. Now our rules are suits are not necessary, but it is still daylight, and we have figured out who is up. This is prime cottage country, so it is always busy. The water is cool definite shrinkage and headlights came on for her. It was always funny you would swim for a bit and then find a warm spot. But it goes away as you stir it up. Nessa in her crochet bikini and I in my speedo when I had a shape to be ok to go in it. The water was great mid-August was the best time as it had warmed up the lake and there was no fear of getting in. We cooled off for about an hour and decided to cook some dinner. Walking up the path to the cottage and reaching the front stairs we usually peeled the wet things off and hung them on the railing by the door. Walking into the porch drying off I headed for the fridge and Ness went to put something on. I looked out the door to the drive at the noise of an approaching car and knew who it was.

Kyle pulled his bag out of the back seat and walked the few steps to the door. I held up a beer and opened the door, looking at me non-pulsed that I was wet and naked he took the beer and whispered, "Where's Ness?" I pointed to the bedroom and told him to hurry you might still catch her changing. Sure, enough she had only managed to get a crop top on and was facing away from the curtain. He stepped through the curtain, and she turned and squealed and jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug and a huge kiss.

"Why don't you forget about bottoms, and I will take mine off too?" He said as he tossed his bag into the other bedroom and kicked his shorts in the same direction. Both coming out to the main room where I was in the big chair and that left them to the couch. Getting a Mikes hard liquor from the fridge and taking it to Ness she welcomed the cool drink and took a sip.

"Well, if you too will excuse me, I must visit the loo." Standing up and walking out the back door I looked through the screen and saw that I am totally forgotten about. I scurry up the hill, pull open the door to the outhouse and let it slam. I look in the back door and the couch are empty, so I run around the cabin to the front and quietly open the screen door and sneak inside. I grab the camera and with the camera going I peer into the bedroom curtain they had no doors and find both naked and Vanesa sitting on the bed with one exceptionally large hard cock in her mouth. It certainly did not take them long and who could blame them. I wish I could convey the moans she was giving but suffice to say my dear darling was enjoying herself very much. Then Kyle pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs and began to lick up her thigh to more moans and fevered pitch.

Reaching her labia, he separated the folds with his tongue to which brought another sharp intake of breath, and her hands grabbing his hair and pulling him in deeper. I cannot begin to tell you how many times he has been in this position, and she is loving every lick. Kyle then jammed his tongue deep inside her pussy which let out another yelp from her. He continued to play until she could feel the burning in her toes as the first wave of an orgasm surged through her body until the moan turned into a guttural growl that the whole lake could hear. My god she loved Kyle fucking her and then when she calmed and her breathing slowed, he slid up her body suckling on each nipple in turn to moving up and kissing her.

This is where she was hoping that things would lead to and at that moment, he sunk his shaft into her with one smooth thrust. Now filled with his cock they slowly rocked back and forth building up a head of steam to bring them to a higher plateau. This romance had been going on for years and would for several more. And this was the first evening of him arriving at the cottage. They continued for another hour or so until well after dark. It was decided that a glass of wine and a dip in the lake should cool us off. We grabbed towels and headed down to the dock. The moon was a crescent high in the cloudless sky, so we did not need light or clothing for that matter. Sure, we could be seen by others on the lake, but no one would be looking, and we did not care.

We were all hot and sweaty so diving in the cool lake was a none issue; we swam for a bit doing a little grab ass and finally Nessa made her way to the ladder to pull herself out. But Kyle who had swam up behind her had other plans. She had one foot on the ladder, and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back in the water. That put them both in waist deep water and it was then easy enough to pull her into his stiffening cock. It then became obvious that she was being torpedoed again and let it slide into her warm tunnel. Resulting in a moan from her I watched as the water started to froth like a wave breaking on the beach.

Not one to miss an opportunity I hopped up on to the dock and presented something for her to occupy the other end. We all unloaded in her, and she let out a moan that kind of alerted the lake what had done. It was suggested that we retire back to the cabin.

Time had wilted away, and it was late, we looked at each other and suggested we pick this up in the morning. We all readily agreed. Sleep came easy to me, and I was out like a light, and Nessa was edging into her gentle snore that told me she was out too.

I was impressed Vanessa did not get up in the middle of the night and wander into the other bedroom for a midnight snack. The morning brought a great breakfast just the regular and the conversation was the usual catch-up.

Vanesa asked how he managed to get away from his wife. And he said" all I had to say was that I was coming up here to fish and talk about what we had been doing."

"So, she has no idea that you're up here playing house with me and while Taylor looks on and takes video?" She asked. Kyle taking another bite of bacon and looked at her and said "I hope not, or she would divorce me in a heartbeat."

To me Kari was hot as hell, tall around 5'10" and very well put together she had lips like Angelina Jolie. Yes, I had a hard on for Kari who wouldn't, she looked fantastic in a bikini and when she took it off to go skinny dipping once it was everything I could do not to fuck her.

Once we were finished breakfast it was already hot and the one of only things, we could do was go for another swim or take the boat and go for a ride up to the marina. So, the marina it was Vanessa slid into her crocheted bikini and a sarong and off we set. The bikini was all the rage at the time, on her it really didn't cover breasts and barely covered her areola. I was immensely proud she wore it as she hardly had the chance to put it on. She wore it once at home while sunning on our balcony and when the bus came around the corner, he damn near ran into a pole. The boat was a flat-bottomed punt style made of quarter inch steel with a six-foot beam. This thing was solid as hell and moved along surprisingly good. Once out away from the shore and prying eyes Kyle suggested that Vanesa take her bottoms off and just wear the sarong around her waist. She was sitting on the middle seat, and we were in the stern on the for and after bench seats. She looked at the two of us grinning like clowns and reached down and pulled the strings on either side and pulled it out from under the sarong. Then tucking it neatly into the large beach bag she had brought in case we bought anything at the store.

The breeze was a pleasant change from the heat, but Kyle and I were not escaping the heat from Nessa was causing us. The wind would catch the hem of her sarong and give us a site of her shaved and inviting muff. She had been trying to keep it sitting proper and covering herself but a smile from the both of us soon had her giving up at being modest. She finally just pulled it back and just sat on it and gave us a full view. She looked at us and then said, "that's what you want isn't it?" And then teasingly ran a finger the length of her slit allowing the finger to separate the folds of her labia to show us the moisture glistening in the sunlight.

The marina was still a couple of miles away and I slowed the boat down a bit so if the opportunity arose, we could play. I veered to boat towards the nearby shore of a copes of trees and cut the engine and let us drift. Without the noise of the motor, it was very peaceful, Kyle asked what I was doing, and I just nodded at Nessa and said," I think someone is hungry." Looking around and not seeing anyone I peeled off my shirt and sat it on the bench beside me, then my shorts came off and my hard on was evident to all.

Kyle followed suit and then we looked at Vanessa and her top and then her sarong were removed and neatly folded beside her. She looked at us and said, "if we are going to catch a bit of sun, I need some sunscreen on my back." Holding the bottle out Kyle ever the gentleman/perv volunteered. She shifted to one side of the bench and Kyle took up a position beside her to apply the sunscreen. He made sure to cover all her back and then told her to spin so he could do the front. Taking a small dab in his hand he proceeded to start with her breasts making sure that her nipples received a good portion of attention. She closed her eyes and let him cover her front dipping his hand lower on her stomach to just above her pubis bone.

Her sharp intake of aa breath told me he had ran a finger over her clit and was then sliding a finger along her whole sex. She was now moaning at every touch, kiss and nibble he did to her body. She slid down on the seat with her legs over each side, that put her slit an inch away from Kyles fat, hard cock. We had drifted to an opening to a cove that made for a good spot to get out of sight. I picked up a paddle and maneuvered us deeper into the cove and dropped the anchor to keep us from floating ashore. While they were busy with each other I threw a couple of life jackets on the deck and Kyle took the hit and got down on his knees so that he could get his face in between her legs. Kyle absolutely loved going down on Vanessa's sweet pussy, he told me she had the sweetest one of all he had tasted. Her outer lips folded back like a lilies petals in summer. Not wanting to waste any time he dove right in and jammed his tongue deep as he could get it, her moans could be heard throughout the cove. Thankfully we could hear any boat entering the cove but were out of sight of the mainstream traffic on the lake. Just as he was about to plunge in some fingers into the mix, I heard a boat slow down and the sound was getting closer.

"Company's coming! "I announced and the straightening process began between the two of them. I already had a fishing rod at the ready in the water with line with the bobber about fifteen feet away from the boat. Vanessa pulled her sarong to cover the exposed bits and Kyle grabbed the other rod that was set up ready to go. He no sooner got the line in the water and the other boat rounded the corner and came into view. We turned and looked at the new arrivals as they saw us, the man driving the bow rider saw that we were fishing and killed his motor.

They he and his girlfriend coasted over to with in talking distance and apologized for chasing all the fish away. We reeled in our lines the ones with no bait on them and said we were just leaving anyway. With the poles stowed away I sparked up the motor and made our way out of the cove. We had no sooner put our backs to them and I turned and looked as the very cute blonde undid the strings to her top and tossed it into the bottom of the boat. Meanwhile the dude had dropped his shorts and revealed a very tanned ass and made his way forward to be gobbled up by the lady. I smiled and when he turned to see our progress, he saw me giving him the thumbs up and a smile.

After we got our supplies at the store, I had the two of them stand with their backs to the store and said I wanted a picture of the two of them in a close hug. Nessa snuggled up to Kyles firm chest and gave me one of those sexy grins and slowly peeled the bathing suit top back to reveal both of her lovely breasts for me. Kyle saw the movement and then reached down and pulled the sarong apart to show me that she had not put her bottoms back on. What a perfect vacation snap that you wouldn't be able to show the folks back home.

For the rest of the day was spent swimming and quite a few more romps around the cabin. It seems that we enjoyed every room in the cabin and including the back deck. This was one of the most memorable and there were several more up there. Of course, this was not the only place we played in and over the years many times that we all got together and had a ball

ChaffII
ChaffII
7 Followers