Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 01

Story Info
A love story, starting with a shocked husband.
6.3k words
3.21
33.7k
44

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a love story, that's all I'll tell you except its quite long so be prepared. It has 10 chapters in 5 parts. No BBCs were harmed in the writing of this story, there is no violence, quite a bit of sex, not sure if I'm any good writing that. Why not suck it and see if you like it?

Written in UK English.

Part 1 - Revelation

We were Mike and Jane, married for a little more than 4 years, dating for 2 years before that, no kids, both late twenties. Professional jobs, no money worries, renting a condo so no mortgage. Thinking about kids but not yet, thinking about buying our own house, but not yet.

So pretty settled but not tied down, life's bigger decisions still in front of us except marriage, that was nailed down and I, Mike Smith, thought it was forever. Funny how out of the blue life's certainties can vanish before your eyes.

It was late in the working day, maybe an hour before I would head home. My computer pinged and the notification told me I had an email from Jane with an attachment. I read the brief email, it said, "Watch the attachment on your own and then read the email I'll send you in 30 minutes. You know I love you completely, I'll see you at home, Jane."

Nobody was in my office so I clicked the attachment and almost had a heart attack, Jane had obviously set her phone to record was on her knees in front of a guy I knew to be Jack, a co-worker at her company and she was sucking his cock which looked a lot bigger than mine. They were in a hotel room from what I could see, so not in our marriage bed at least, though how long we'd be married was a different question.

The volume was high and I heard him urge her to swallow his long thick cock, then he pulled out and rubbed his wet cock all over her face and then my wife said, "Please Jack, now, I need that big cock in my pussy now, please fuck me. Fuck me hard Jack."

"Lean over the back of the chair and bend that sweet ass to me and spread your cunt with your fingers" he ordered. She did exactly as he asked without the slightest hesitation, hand slipping between her legs to spread the lips of her cheating cunt.

I felt my face wet, it dawned on me that I was crying, such was the pain in my heart, but I couldn't take my eyes from the screen as she bent her back, she offered him her cunt, holding it open, wet, red and raw looking, in truth a pussy that was in need, obviously in need of something I was not giving her.

As I watched him push that big cock into the pussy I had thought was exclusively mine, I suddenly realised two things simultaneously, my heart was breaking and my cock felt like an iron bar, I was hard as a rock. How the fuck could this be happening?

I watched and was broken as she pleaded with him to fuck her harder and harder, to fill her cunt and send her home with his cum in her. She was very vocal; she was getting what she wanted and was encouraging him just to bang her hard. She told him how much she needed this how she loved a big cock stirring her honey, how fucking wet she was and how she was cumming on his cock, time after time.

Finally, she screamed, "wreck my cunt, slam your dick in me, fill my dirty cunt" it did the trick for Jack, and I could see his balls pulsing after her slammed his full length inside her and just stayed full immersed in her, draining his balls into my wife.

"Hand me my panties" she said, "I want to keep your cum inside me. Don't look worried, I'm on the pill, I need to get home I'll clean up there." She smiled at him over her shoulder.

As he gave her some pretty ordinary cotton pants he said, "Jane, I want you to leave your husband, you know our sex is so good, I think I'm falling for you."

She quickly said, "Jack, don't fall for me, I'll cut you off if you ever tell me, you love me. I love fucking you, but I love Mike completely. I am going to confess tonight, that's why I set my phone to record this, but if he doesn't throw my cheating cunt out of our house and I want him forever, Jack, I know this is straight from the cheaters handbook but for me this really is just sex, fucking amazing mind-blowing sex, but just sex. I want you to know that even if Mike threw me out, I doubt you and I would have a future that was any more than just great fucking."

That more or less finished the video, I had stopped crying, I was getting myself together so I could face colleagues when the computer pinged again, it was the email Jane had promised. I briefly wondered if I even wanted to know what she had to say, but with how she had told him that it was me she loved, I thought, what have I got to lose... other than her and maybe my dignity?

The email read:

Dear Mike

So now you know, I have been slowly dying of guilt whilst hiding what a cheating bitch I am. I can't take it anymore, so I needed you to know.

I know I'm being selfish, I could probably have sucked up the guilt, let you stay my happy husband and maybe got over the need I have for more sex but what if that never happened? What if I'm just such a horny slut that I'll always need more, not better necessarily but different and more. What if you found out years later and if we had kids and a mortgage, more than two lives to ruin? I couldn't risk that.

So, I had to let you know. Believe it or not, after the hurt I know you will feel after watching what I did this afternoon, I love you as much as the day we married, more if anything. I honestly do Mike, so I want you to come home and talk to me about the present and especially the future that I hope with all my heart that will still be ours.

If you can do it without anger that would be great but I know that might not be possible but please let's talk this through and I beg you not to throw me out before we can talk this through completely and both understand how this doesn't have to end our marriage.

Please I beg you let that big heart of yours at least give me enough time to talk this through with you. If you leave me, I'll never forgive myself for hurting you too badly. If you leave me, I'll never be able to live with my grief.

Come home please, I love you.

Jane

And that was it, well yeah, now I knew. What would I do? Be a real man? Throw her out after I'd slapped her about a bit? Listen to her and what would probably be bullshit from the cheater's manual by Mrs I Cheat-Knightly? Do I ignore her and go to the bar and hang on a load of drink?

My brain was mush, I packed up my things and headed home, I didn't want the company of strangers and some grizzled bucolic barkeep who'd seen it all either giving me faux sympathy or giving me looks for me to see he thought me a cuckold wimp.

No, home I went ready, well not really ready, but prepared to see what awaited me.

In the garage under our condo, I could see Jane's car so she was there waiting. I went inside to see her sitting facing the door and looking nervous, but in truth not as worried as I'd expected. I quickly assessed that she obviously knew what was coming so was prepared and had decided the cards would fall as they would.

"Can I hug you please Mike, I need to hold you?"

"Jane right now I don't think that would be a great idea, not after what you've done to me this afternoon." I shook my head, no, but was surprised that looking at her, looking so sad but resolute, my urge was not to hurt her, but I didn't want to comfort her either. I had anger inside, but it was not boiling over. I was surprisingly composed, looking at her I still loved her from head to toe, how could that be?

"Mike, I know this is bad, I couldn't think of how else to do this, I needed you to know and I thought seeing it would shock you more than me just telling you, it would make you see how I am, warts and all, I'm a fucking slut Mike but I love you with everything I have. I want to comfort you and I want to make your heart feel better but I need us to talk this out and decide what we do. I want to stay your wife, but you need to make decisions just as much as I must."

"I'm taking a shower Jane, we can talk all night if you want to. I'm not going anywhere tonight, tomorrow I will have decisions to make."

The downside of our home is there is only one bathroom, so 10 minutes later as I was showering she knocked and came in, "Sorry Mike, I need to pee".

I recognised the panties from the video, she hadn't changed and she deliberately dropped them around her ankles and I could see her trimmed bush was matted to her body, she was pushing my buttons. Before her stream of pee started I heard a loud plop and realised that Jack's cum had just dropped out of her pussy, then she peed wiped and said, "I'm a bit messy Mike, can I join you in the shower?"

"Jane, not just no, but fuck no. I just heard his cum drop out of your cheating cunt into the pan and it sounded like quite a load. If you want to talk then we'll talk but don't pull this shit on me or I'm packing a bag. You can shower after me, it will be a cold day in hell before we get close again, I'm warning you now, so you don't have dumb expectations of where this is going."

60 minutes later we had both showered and I was back in the lounge, I'd wondered what the hell was keeping her, but I was sat at the dining table waiting when she came in, I asked her to sit at the table, it seemed sensible to have this a pretty formal discussion.

"OK Jane, talk me through it, leave nothing out, I want to know what you have done, how many guys you've cheated with, how long I've been your unknowing cuckold, I want to know have you ever cum home like today, cum in your cunt and been with me? Most of all I want to know how the fuck you can claim to love me and then let me see some guy turn you inside out and you cum on his cock like you have never done on mine?"

I'm not sure how I got all that out without taking a breath and without breaking down because my heart was pounding, and I could feel my anger rising. I sat back, almost exhausted by the effort and motioned to her as if, the floor is yours.

"Mike, I will tell you everything you want to know, I did this today because I needed this to come out, I need us to see what our future could look like, I desperately want a future with you. I have had time to think this through, I'm already prepared, not shocked today like you are, so rather than talk you through everything, have you interrupt and question everything, I thought the sensible thing was to put it all on paper and let you read it, so I wrote it after showering, read it then ask me everything and anything you want and I swear I'll be truthful."

"Why would I not be after showing you what I've done and though we live in a no fault state, that video was, in a strange way, a present to you. If you decide to end our marriage, not only will that answer any questions the legal system need answered about why, but if you want revenge, you can burn me to the ground with our friends and our relatives, you can ruin my life with everyone I care about. I gave you that "gift" because I love you and I trust you to do what is best for us but most importantly, what's best for you Mike. If you want to explode my life, do it, if you are not in it, then it may as well be over anyway. That truly is how much I love you and am willing to risk for our future."

I thought that through very quickly and yes, she was right, she had given me the power to ruin her, sending that video to her family would crucify her, break her family and her heart but also the hearts of her parents and siblings, all of whom had never been anything but kind to me and treated me as one of their own.

"OK Jane, I see that, you've got my attention. I do understand that you have freely given me power over our marriage, but you have also given at least one other man power to use your cunt and that guy looked like he owned it."

She was only wearing a thin housecoat, I was pretty sure she was hoping this might end in make-up sex, and she pulled her phone from a pocket and hit a button and our printer kicked into life, she collected the printout and handed it across the table.

"Mike please read it and understand everything there is true, most importantly what I say about my love for you is true, just as what I say about "it was just really good sex" is also true. I know most people don't believe that love and sex can be separated but I know it can, I absolutely have no love for the 3 big cocks I've used and Mike, yes, I mean "I've used", yes they got their kicks but it was all about my sexual needs, no love involved just great hard fucking."

"Dear Mike,

Despite the actions I've revealed to you today, you are the man I love, nothing I have done has changed that in my eyes. I pray that you will understand and forgive me, go on with our marriage and live with me like the priest said at our wedding, until death us do part.

You are everything that I ever wanted in a husband, I adore you and with one small thing apart, give me all that I need.

Since I was a horny teenager, taking my first steps in understanding the differences in men and women, dancing, making out having feelings for boys, and yes for some girls too, there has been one thing that has always thrilled me. Big cocks, the first time I felt one pressed against me I was lost, I knew I needed to have one, maybe a lot more than one.

There is nothing wrong with yours Mike, it's not small and it's not thin and weedy, I've cum on it many times, but if I'm honest, well you saw in that video what a really big dick does to me. Mike, I have understood over the last year that I need to have that sometimes, I'm sorry but I'm telling you that at present I don't think I can truthfully give it up even if you threaten divorce.

This is not a threat to blackmail you into agreeing, I'm just trying to be 100% honest with you, I will not cheat on you ever again, if I'm going to do something outside our marriage I'll tell you and I hope you can live with it and that in time my need will lessen or stop.

I've tried to ignore that itch, I was faithful to you for over three and a half years but in the last 5 months, I fucked three guys with huge cocks. I also wanted you to see how big that cock was, not to make you feel small but to understand the thing I have this uncontrollable itch for. Something freakishly big that fills me and turns my pussy to a swamp and my mind to full on slut.

But Mike, I have only made love to you, I have only ever made love to you. I have never brought home anything to you, I brought home a creampie today, not out of disrespect but simply because I needed to get here before you. Yes, I'd hoped you would let me shower with you but I didn't expect you to agree.

Mike, two of the three guys were one offs, they started to trash talk about what I wasn't getting at home and how great they were with their huge dicks. I regret to confess that I let both finish fucking me, their cocks had me so turned on but I made clear they'd never see me again.

Jack is different, I've had six afternoons in that hotel with him, Jack's cock is absolutely awesome, I'm so addicted to it, I don't think I can give it up right now but as you heard in the video, I will cut him off if he even hints at coming between us, if he uses the wrong four letter word, love instead of fuck, I will finish it despite my need for the only bit of him I love, that fucking huge cock.

So I have been with other guys 8 times in five months, roughly every three weeks. It has always been when you are at work, it has always been at that hotel just out of town, I would never bring anyone to our home and I have so far been discrete, nobody has ever hinted to me they know anything and above anyone else, especially not you.

I understand how hard it will be for you but I want your understanding that I have this need, that I will not do anything that will make it public knowledge, that I hope you can live with it and that we still have our future.

What will that future look like? Well, this is what I hope we can do:

• Jack, I hope you can live with my infidelity, right now I need a big cock maybe once or twice a month. I hope to be less dependent as time goes on but can't make promises -- and yes, I know, I made promises on our wedding day and hoped I could keep them. I'm sorry but I'm also sure I can't give it up yet.

• I hope to be your wife forever I want to be the mother of our children and I don't want to wait too long. I WILL give up being a slut as soon as we decide to have children, our kids will be yours, I will resists temptation and not fuck anyone else when off contraception.

• Once our kids are born I will be a loving mother and faithful wife until such times as our kids are all in school. If I am still fighting off the urge then, I will tell you if I intend to seek out a new cock.

• Mike, obviously if you think you can handle this now but not when we have a family, we need to put off having a family until you are sure. I'm sure that like me you would not want to break up a young family, so unless you are certain, no family. Please think very carefully about this.

• So that is a commitment not to be a slut for 5 or more years, I know I can do that, I did it for three, nearly four years and for the time we were dating too, so almost 6 years, if we love each other, we can make that work.

• I love you and would be hurt to think of you with other women but of course that is hypocritical so of course all I can say is I hope I'm enough for you, even as I confess I need more and different, but if you do it, please also be honest with me and be discrete.

• I love you so much it pains me at times, I never wanted to cheat but I'm driven to by this itch between my legs for huge cocks. Please work this out with me, please don't stop loving me and please let us grow old together. I love you forever please let me mend your heart that I've hurt it badly and please don't break mine, I think I would die without you.

And that was it, I read it three times, got my head around it and told her I understood what she was saying, I thought she had been completely honest but I didn't know what to say, I had a lot of thinking to do.

"Mike, have you anything you want to ask me? Anything you need to say?"

I shook my head side to side a few times, "No Jane, I need time alone to think about this, I'm going to go to the spare room tonight. I know it's early, but I am wiped out, I need time to sleep and recover, my heart feels sore with what you've done, and I need my own time and space to think it over."

"Jane before I go to bed, I want you to know I have never even dreamed of another woman, I loved you completely. I hope tomorrow or the next day, or maybe next week, I will still be able to say that, but right now I feel lost and broken. I don't know when I will be ready to talk but just give me time and give me space, I don't want to move out or have you move out, at least until we talk again, but don't push me, this will take as long as it takes. If you push me you will definitely not get the answer you want, OK?"

I nodded a brief goodnight and saw tears streaming down her face as I left her sitting there. We hadn't touched all evening. Would we in future? No idea. I went to the spare room, thought all night didn't decide anything, hardly slept.

Tomorrow is another day.

CHAPTER 2 -- Sisterly Advice

Unsurprisingly I slept about as well as expected, that was, not well at all. I was bleary eyed and had a pounding headache when I got up at 7am to get ready for work. Jane was already in the kitchen and as I entered, she looked about as bad as what had stared back at me in the bathroom mirror after my first piss of the day.

We exchanged a sad look, hardly daring to meet the others eye, she was trying hard not to launch into a hundred questions.

She tried, "Need an aspirin? I do, I hardly slept. Thank God it's Friday, get through the day and recover at the weekend.

12