Bi BWC For Somali Couple

Story Info
Matthew fucks Wahida and her hubby Abdullahi.
1.3k words
2.65
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More Black women should cuckold Black guys with BWC," said Wahida Ali as she grabbed Matthew Mertin's big pale cock and took him into her mouth. The chubby, large-breasted and big-bottomed Somali Muslim gal began sucking Matthew's cock with gusto. Meanwhile, Wahida's boyfriend Abdullahi Al-Fateh stroked his big Black dick and watched intently. Everyone knows about blonde-haired White women who cuckold their White boyfriends by getting fucked by Black men right in front of them. Shocking as it may seem, Black cuckolds do exist! In the master bedroom of Wahida's townhouse, located in the City of Stoughton, Massachusetts, things were most definitely heating up.

"Oh nice," Matthew said, and he thrust his big pale cock down Wahida's throat while smiling at her. Wahida sucked Matthew's cock and twerked that big Somali booty of hers while her Somali boyfriend Abdullahi watched. A lot of Black guys are turned on by watching Black women get fucked by White guys and it's the best kept secret in the Black community. Well, guess what? Black Muslims are into freaky stuff like this too. Abdullahi has been bugging Wahida to try the whole Black cuckolding thing for a while, and at last, she gave in. Wahida didn't imagine she'd be enjoying it this much, though.

Like most Somali Muslim ladies, Wahida appeared to be a prim and proper, pious broad but looks can certain be deceiving. When Wahida met Abdullahi, she thought he was boring but the big and tall Somali Muslim brother was freakier than she could have imagined. When Abdullahi wasn't running around fucking women left and right, he also fucked guys. A lot of Somali ladies would be disgusted or turned off upon learning that a Somali man is bisexual, but Wahida was more open-minded than that. The couple that plays together sticks together.

"Let me help you," Abdullahi said, and he came up behind Wahida, and spread her thick ass cheeks. Just like that, Abdullahi began eating Wahida's pussy while she sucked Matthew's big pale cock. Wahida began grinding her big Black ass against Abdullahi's face as the big and tall, bald-headed Somali man ate her pussy from behind. A while ago, Wahida found out that her boyfriend Abdullahi was bisexual, and although she was shocked at first, they agreed to work things out. Life has been quite exciting for them since then...

"Come on, Abdullahi, you can do better than that," Wahida paused to say, and she winked at her boyfriend while sucking Matthew's cock. Matthew sighed happily as Wahida fingered his ass while sucking his cock. Abdullahi continued to eat Wahida's pussy, loving the way her big Somali booty bounced as he did his thing. After a while, the sexually adventurous trio switched things up. Wahida was all smiles as Abdullahi joined her in sucking Matthew's cock. A lot of bisexual Black men pretend to be straight and cheat on their girlfriends and wives with other men in clandestine encounters. Abdullahi isn't like that. The bisexual Somali brother likes to share cock with his lady. Isn't that cool?

"Hmm, nice," Abdullahi said, and he sucked on Matthew's cock while Wahida sucked the White dude's balls. Matthew was thrilled to be getting his cock sucked by a hot, curvy Black woman and a bisexual Black man at the same time. A lot of macho Black guys like White cock and Matthew has fucked a lot of them in the past, but this was his first time hooking up with a Black woman and a Black man at the same time. For the horny bisexual White dude, it doesn't get any hotter than this!

"I like a strong Black man who can eat pussy and also suck a mean dick," Wahida said, and she winked at Abdullahi as they sucked Matthew's cock together. Wahida and Abdullahi sucked Matthew until he was hard as a rock, and then had their way with him. Wahida got on all fours, face down and big Somali booty up. Matthew rolled a condom on his big pale cock and approached Wahida, who twerked that thick Somali booty of hers. Abdullahi masturbated while watching Matthew grip Wahida's hips before thrusting his big pale cock into her pussy.

"Smoking hot," Matthew said as he pushed his cock into Wahida's pussy. The chubby, dark-skinned and big-bottomed Somali Muslim gal moaned in pleasure as she got fucked and then began grinding her big ass against Matthew's groin. Abdullahi came around and waved at Wahida, who grinned at him. Grabbing Abdullahi's dick, Wahida took him into her mouth. Abdullahi groaned happily as Wahida began sucking his dick. Nobody sucks dick quite like a horny Somali Muslim woman, this much Abdullahi knows for sure. Matthew smiled at Abdullahi as they double teamed the sexy and horny Wahida. The curvy Somali Muslim woman is simply insatiable, what man wouldn't want that?

"Fuck me," Wahida told Matthew, after sucking Abdullahi's dick to full hardness. Matthew grinned and slammed his cock into Wahida's pussy. The three of them switched things up a bit after a while. Wahida was on cloud nine as she rode Abdullahi's dick while he lay on the bed, and Matthew slipped his pale cock into her booty hole after coming up behind her. Wahida squealed in sheer delight as Abdullahi slammed his big Somali dick into her pussy while Matthew filled her booty hole with his big pale cock. The two bisexual studs fucked their favorite freaky lady until she finally had enough and tapped out. Taking dick in every hole at the same time is a challenge for most women, even wild ones like Wahida...

"Are you ready to take a big White cock up your Black ass while your Black girlfriend watches?" Matthew asked Abdullahi, who smiled and nodded. Wahida smiled at Matthew and Abdullahi as they did their thing. Abdullahi got on all fours and Wahida came up behind him. Taking some lubricant, Wahida smeared it on Abdullahi's asshole while Matthew put on a condom. Matthew grinned as Wahida guided his big pale cock into Abdullahi's asshole. Some Black women like watching Black men who fuck both sexes take big White cocks up their Black asses and Wahida is one of them.

"Go for it," Wahida said, and she grinned as Matthew pushed his big White cock into Abdullahi's asshole. The fact that the same White cock which has been in her pussy is now going up her boyfriend's ass didn't disgust or shock Wahida. Rather, it turned her on immensely. Matthew gripped Abdullahi's hips and pushed his big pale cock into the Black Muslim man's ass. Abdullahi groaned and moaned as Matthew's big pale cock filled his butt hole. Wahida leaned over and kissed Abdullahi, silencing him as Matthew fucked him in the ass.

Abdullahi kissed Wahida back and felt his big Black cock harden as Matthew's big pale dick filled his backdoor. A lot of Black cuckolds who enjoy watching Black women take White cock secretly want some White cock themselves. Of course, those Black cuckolds are often in denial, but it doesn't have to be problematic. The majority of male cuckolds are sexually attracted to both women and men, though most of them live straight lives. Abdullahi thoroughly enjoyed having Matthew's big White cock up his Black ass as much as he enjoyed eating and fucking Wahida's sweet Black pussy earlier. Good times, folks.

"Cum on both our faces," Wahida said to Matthew, after he pulled out of Abdullahi's ass. Matthew grinned and jacked off over Abdullahi and Wahida's faces, and the freaky Somali Muslim couple sucked his cum off of each other's faces. Matthew thanked Abdullahi and Wahida for a wonderful time and then hit the road. Abdullahi and Wahida hit the showers, and then went to bed. Once there, they made passionate love and fell asleep. The openly bisexual Somali Muslim gentleman and his wild and freaky Somali Muslim wife are happy together. Bisexual Black men are everywhere, but not all of them are those deceitful creeps on the Down Low. Some bisexual Black men participate in freaky activity with their wives alongside them. It's the way of the future. Peace.