All Comments on 'Bi by the Lake'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot.

slavco8slavco8over 1 year ago
More please

Love the bi aspect.. you should definitely keep going, as they have a lot further to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, have you been listening in on our bedroom? It’s like you jotted down the experience my wife and I have talked about trying out. Very hot, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and imagery. I look forward to reading about the antic's of the rest of the week.

Takemine1956Takemine1956over 1 year ago

Loved it and would volunteer to swap places with either of the guys...... Please !!!

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That is so fucking hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can almost taste the semen dripping out of wet pussy!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Story was a little quick, you covered what for most weekends would be waay busy. But, the descriptions were spot on. How do I know ? I've been there. Well Done.

Modest7Modest7about 1 year ago

Very hot great read story line I never thought would become a fantasy 😉

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

love this and future possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

bi experiences later in life are good

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story kept my attention from start to finish and I only have one complaint, it was SHAVED PUSSY! I would have liked for her pussy to have been moderately hairy instead of shaved. Trimmed pussy hair is OK. But shaved pussy doesn't work very well for me even on younger ladies. While this story is about group sex, shaved pussies most especially do not work well when the story about incest. Moms should be hairy, older sisters hairy. Aunts hairy. Mothers-in-law, OMG should always be super hairy and much thicker than their daughter's pussy hair.

I agree with the commenter about BI-EXPIERIENCES later in life. They really are good, most especially when it's with another family member. I sucked my sister's husband off, and he did me back for the first time only a few weeks ago. We have sneaked around about 8 more times since. We both swallow it. He also told me my sister wanted to fuck me and wanted to eat my wife's pussy, asked me if she, my wife, was hairy down there and told me my sister was abundantly hairy, thick dark brown and black hair. He said she told him during some really hot and intense open confession sex a few months back; that she wanted to spend a weekend in bed with me and my wife _"___"_. He told me any time I wanted a threesome or a foursome, to let him know and he would set it up. Told me he found my wife very attractive, and he would love to eat my cum out of her, if I was ok with it, and if she would allow it. I told him I am planning on it. I mean a foursome, probably the threesome with my sister first and get her involved with some planning. But I want to have bi-sex with my brother-in-law for a few months first. His cum tastes as good as my own and I love how his cock, the one he used on my sister is slightly thicker than mine. I can't wait for my wife to see it, suck it, and OMG to ride it. I wonder what she will think when I suddenly eat his cum from her pussy like I do my own cum. She likes for me to kiss her after eating my cum, I wonder if I should do that with ____ cum in my mouth. Fuck, I know I am going to do it because she usually wants to fuck again immediately after tasting my cum and her pussy juices on my lips and tongue. 5 rating.

BonebibrainBonebibrain5 months ago

OKOK I’m going for part two… per Oliver… MORE PLEASE MORE SIR!

God I hope Don and Ray find some common… on the ground… lord knows they need each other!

I would love to monitor the Hole situation 😜😂🫨 great story… I’d tell u more but I need to know what happens next…talk soon!

billyjoejimmybillyjoejimmyabout 1 month ago

LOVED this story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Fabulous uninhibited fun for four. Loved it!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbolaone@Ebolaone
Love reading stories on here. Into nudism, anything bi and women's feet. If you see me in a chat, and want to chat, feel free to PM me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES