Bi by the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa! I like that," Nancy exclaimed as the tip of my tongue flicked against her ass.

Since she liked it, I continued. Licking around her hole, dancing my tongue across it and pressing my face against her, tongue buried deep inside her.

"Oh God that feels good!" she cried out. "More!"

"Wow!" Don exclaimed. "It does feel good."

The thought of my wife and me on our hands and knees, servicing another couple, both of us eating their asses had my cock rock hard.

I started lapping at Nancy's pussy lips. Sliding my tongue up, then down, always getting close, but not touching her clit.

"You fucking tease," Nancy purred.

She grabbed the sides of my head, guiding my mouth to her clit.

"Make me cum...I need to cum..."

Swirling back and forth with the underside of my tongue over the top of her clit coupled with gently teasing her butt with the tip of my finger...I wasn't long before the body tremors started.

"Yes, just like that."

Suddenly she grabbed my head again and ground herself onto my mouth as she climaxed.

"Let's trade," she suggested after catching her breath.

Anna, Nancy and I shuffled our positions Anna on the bench, Nancy between her legs, me on my knees in front of my friend with his hard cock pointing at me.

After years of considering myself "bi-curious" and told myself (an Anna) that given the opportunity, I'd give it a go. There I was suddenly faced with the reality of it and my mind was going off at a mile a minute.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked him. It felt familiar, but different. A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. I touched it with the tip of my tongue. It wasn't bad. I stroked him again and more appeared. I licked that up too. Holding his cock to my mouth, I continued tongue lapping the head. It felt spongy, but hard.

"Suck him, babe," Anna's voice instructed with an anticipatory crack.

Summoning some courage, I parted my lips and let his hard cock slide past them.

'I kind of like it,' Another part of my mind told me.

The first hurdle over, I started enjoying it. I liked licking up and down his shaft, feeling the ridges and textures with my tongue as I bobbed up and down on his cock. I kept an easy pace, sliding my hand up and down with my mouth. Judging from the moans Don was making, he liked what I was doing.

"Yes, right there," I heard Anna cry out. "You're making me cum!"

Glancing over, I saw Anna was watching me suck Don's cock. She had one hand on the back of Nancy's head as she humped her pussy against her face. Her other hand was on her breast, squeezing while her fingers pinched and pulled at her plump nipple.

Knowing Anna was getting off on watching me give head, I upped the pace a bit, sliding his cock deep in my mouth, pulling it out and rubbing my tongue over the head.

"Yes...Suck it...So hot..." she babbled.

Suddenly, her body tensed, she groaned and writhed on the bench as she climaxed.

"Kiss me," she said as she leaned towards Nancy's now wet mouth.

Their lips met with tongues wrestling in each other's mouths.

"I don't want to cum just yet," Don stated, pulling his cock away from my mouth.

"I need a break," Nancy stated as she and Anna pulled apart. "Let's go down to the lake."

The rest of us agreed. Staying nude, the four of us trudged down the path towards the water.

Wading in, the water had warmed up a bit. It was still a little chilly, but felt good on our overheated bodies.

The four of us swam for a bit and then found a spot where we could sit comfortably with our bodies half submerged in the water.

"When I woke up this morning, I never thought I'd be a bisexual swinger, before breakfast," Anna laughed.

"Well, by my count you're only half right," Nancy taunted.

Anna gave her a questioning look. So Nancy continued.

"At this point, we've all swapped around to some degree, so the swinger label would apply. But, Don and Ray have both sucked each other...Which was totally fucking hot, by the way. So they definitely get to check the bisexual box. Not fifteen minutes ago, I was going down on your luscious little muff, so I get to call myself; bi....I just don't remember at any point today, looking down between my legs and seeing your eyes looking back at me. It's okay though, we get it, being bi is not for everyone. We wouldn't want you to do anything that you're frightened of...Straight Girl. You just can't be one of us cool kids."

The four of us laughed at Nancy's assessment.

"Oh please, I'll do anything to be a part of your cool kids club," Anna laughed. "Give me another chance...."

"Well, since you asked so nicely," Nancy said as she stood up, reached down and spread her pussy apart. "If you really want to join our club, you're going to have to crawl over here and give me a kiss."

My cock started getting hard, as Anna got on her hands and knees and slowly crawled over to Nancy.

"But I've never done anything like this before," Anna said with mock fear, her face millimeters away from Nancy.

"Don't worry sweetie," Nancy said in a soothing voice. "You'll be alright. If it makes it any easier, I just ate this one chicks pussy...It didn't kill me, in fact it was downright tasty."

Anna chuckled at that. She closed the gap between her mouth and Nancy's pussy, planting a soft wet kiss on her clit. Nancy rocked her hips forward as Anna ate her pussy.

"She was a shy bitch," Nancy laughed. "Now she's my bitch."

Anna, placed her hands on Nancy's hips, spun her around and buried her face between her cheeks.

"That feels so good.." she moaned, bending at the waist, giving Anna better access.

Anna went back and forth, licking Nancy's pussy and then switching back to her butt, before stopping.

"So can I be a part of your club now?"

With that out of the way, the four of us lazed in the water for another half hour or so before deciding to head back to the house. We all agreed that showers were in order, before we settled in for lunch. Since none of the showers were big enough to accommodate all four of us at the same time, we paired off with our respective spouses.

"What the fuck!?" Anna exclaimed once we were alone. "I feel like I've been possessed. There is no way, no how I ever thought we'd be doing what we've been doing."

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Very much."

"Do you want to keep going?" I asked.

"Yes I do," she said quietly. "Is that okay?"

I told her I was all for it.

"Good," Anna smiled. "Because I can't believe all the kinky stuff that's going through my head right now that I want to do."

"Such as?" I asked as we stepped into the shower.

"I want to do more stuff with Nancy. I want to see you and Don do more. That really turned me on watching him suck you and then you sucking him. I'd love to see the two of you fucking. Hell I want to see you fucking Nancy...watch you slide your cock into her pussy...eat her pussy after you fill it full of your cum. I want Don to fuck me. I want you and Don to fuck me at the same time.. Don in my pussy and you fucking my ass."

"That's a lot, but I think we'll be able to knock out most of that list over the week," I told her.

Anna was hungry, so she was in and out of the shower quickly.

When the four of us got together, Anna and Don usually ended up doing the cooking which left Nancy and me on clean up. So I was in no rush to get out there to help with lunch.

Once I was out of the shower and dried off, it was decision time. No one had discussed if we were going to stay nude for the day or not. I decided to stay nude and see what the majority decided.

Don and Nancy's door opened as I stepped into the hallway. Nancy came out, her hair wet and in a beach cover up.

"I wasn't sure," we both said at the same time.

"I like your outfit better," Nancy told me. "Would you mind giving me a hand getting out of this thing?"

I almost protested that it was a cover up, nothing more than a thin poncho tied together at the sides. Surely she could.....it dawned on me, she want me to undress her.

My cock started to swell as I walked towards her. Our lips met and we kissed as I slowly raised the cover up over her body. She rocked her hips forward, pressing her pussy against my now hard cock. Our tongues danced together as I grabbed her butt and pulled her body tighter to mine.

"That was nice," she said as we parted. "Let's go see what the other two are up to."

"Honey the naked people are back," Anna said to Don as we entered the kitchen. Then she turned to Nancy and me. "Nice of you to join us."

"Sorry," Nancy apologized. "We were busy making out in the hallway."

Both Anna and Don were dressed in shorts and t shirts. Judging from the tent in Don's shorts, he and Anna had been doing some fooling around too.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Nancy asked.

"You could come over here and give me a kiss," Don answered.

"I was asking Anna," Nancy said with an over dramatic huff.

"You could come over and give me a kiss," Anna told her.

Nancy walked into the kitchen and placed her hands on either side of Anna's face and drew her in for a wet, noisy, sloppy kiss....Anna's favorite kind.

"I guess I should give you one too," Nancy told Don as she and Anna parted.

She reached for her husband and pulled his mouth to hers. Anna, leaned in and it became a three way kiss.

I could see Don's cock straining against his shorts as their lips and tongues intertwined. Mine, having nothing to strain against was rock hard pointing almost straight up. With one hand Nancy massaged Don's erection through his shorts, her other was cupping and grinding against Anna's pussy. Anna and Don each had one of her boobs in their hand.

"MMM you are so hard," Nancy purred as she pulled back from the other two. "And you are so wet."

She leaned in and kissed each of them one more time.

"Well, I should let you two get back to making lunch."

The two of us went outside and sat down at the patio dining table. Nancy had one leg over the arm of her chair and the other resting on the table with her bald, glistening pussy facing me.

"Anna once told me that you liked watching her masturbate in front of you," she said as she ran her hands down her stomach towards her pussy. "Would you like to watch me?"

I nodded.

Slowly she rubbed circles on her clit with her index and middle fingers for a minute before moving lower and easing them inside herself.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "All that kissing made my pussy wet."

She fingered herself with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other.

I started to get up and move towards her.

"Nope I said I was going to masturbate...as in solo act. You just sit there and enjoy the show."

I sat back down to watch. After a minute I started stroking my own cock.

"Nope again," she chided. "Solo act! I masturbate, you watch. I didn't say anything about us getting off together."

I put my hands on the armrest of the chair and just watched.

"Want to know a kinky secret?"

"Sure," I told her.

"I do this almost every day after work."

"What's so kinky about that?" I asked.

"I do it in my car, in the parking garage before I head home."

My cock throbbed.

"I leave late," she continued, still slowly massaging her clit. "So the garage is fairly, but not completely deserted. I get in my car...pull my dress up to my waist....take off my panties...close my eyes, spread out and rub myself until I cum."

"Eyes closed?"

"It's part of the thrill," she told me. "It adds to the danger of getting caught. It would be so hot to open my eyes and see someone standing there watching me...gets me off big time."

"That's pretty hot," I told her. "I would love to be the one who caught you."

"What would you do if you caught me?" she asked as rubbed her clit faster.

"I'd watch you through the car window trying to imagine how wet you were, or what your pussy tastes like."

"Oh God," she moaned. "What else would you do?"

"I'd unzip my pants, take out my hard cock and slowly stroke it, while I watched you."

Her fingers were a blur massaging circles around her clit, so I continued.

"I'd keep stroking, waiting for you to open your eyes and see how hard you made my cock. Hoping that when you opened them, you'd roll down your window and wrap your lips around it."

"Yes!" she yelped. "I'm so close."

"Or better get you out of the car, bend you over the hood, pull up your skirt and take you from behind...Long deep thrusts, driving my hard cock in your wet little pussy. Feeling your pussy cum on my cock. Pumping into you until I pull out and spray my cum all over the back of your dress."

"Oh fuck!" she said as her climax rolled through her body.

"That was quite the show," a nude Anna said as she set the food down on the table. Then she turned to and equally nude Don and said, "I guess you win."

Anna knelt in front of Don, licked the head of his hard cock, wrapped her lips around it and worked her way down the length.

"We had a bet," Don explained as Anna continued to bob her head up and down on his shaft. "She said we'd come out and you two would be fucking. I said you wouldn't. I won, so she has to suck me. After all a bet is a bet."

"We see that," Nancy said, watching them just as intently as I was.

I know there should have been some part of me that was jealous, watching my wife sucking another mans dick. While I couldn't picture myself ever being one of those guys who gets off just watching his wife with other men, this whole situation was really turning me on.

Nancy stepped over and sat down across my legs. My cock was pressed between me and her hip.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me," she breathed into my ear as she reached down and ran her finger tips over the head of my cock.

"Anna...right there....so close..." Don panted.

Anna abruptly pulled her mouth off of his cock as he let out a disappointed moan.

"I said I'd suck you," Anna smiled up at him. "I didn't say I'd suck you..off. After all a bet is a bet."

She gave the head of his unsatisfied cock a final lick and stood up.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry."

We sat down and dug into lunch.

"They both look like they're about to explode," Nancy commented, glancing at both Don's and my raging hard ons.

"I can fix that," Anna said.

Before I could register what she was about to do, she emptied her glass of ice water over my crotch.

"No!" was all Don was able to utter before Nancy did the same to him.

As painful as it was, it did the trick. While my balls still ached, my cock had softened and it no longer felt as if a good gust of wind would set me off.

After we were all done eating the four of us lazed in the sun for a while to let our food settle.

I dozed off and was woken by a hand on my cock and Nancy's voice.

"Anna, I'm bored." She stated. "Would you mind terribly if I fucked your husband?"

"You may," Anna answered. "but there's one condition. I want to put his cock in you."

"Deal."

Anna got up and Nancy took her place, lying on her back, legs apart.

"Do I get any say in this?" I asked.

"No!" they said in unison.

"First I want to make sure you're wet enough," Anna said lowering her mouth to Nancy's pussy.

Don maneuvered around until he was on his knees by Nancy's face stroking his cock.

"MMMM," Annie purred, raising her face a little. "You're very wet."

Nancy let out a muffled moan as she took Don's cock in her mouth.

After getting in a few more licks, she turned to me.

"Now you," she said before enveloping my cock with her mouth.

She slid my cock between her lips a few times before taking it out and pulling me down towards Nancy.

Anna rubbed the head of my cock lightly against Nancy's clit. Nancy, with Don's cock still in her mouth, moaned her approval. Still teasing her friend, she rubbed me up and down her wet slit, before she finally let me penetrate her.

Nancy moaned as I ease myself inside of her. Once my cock was completely buried in her pussy, she rocked her hips, grinding her clit against me. I pulled back and thrust into her again.

"Oh God," she moaned, abandoning Don's cock. "fuck me."

Placing her legs on my shoulders, I plunged my cock in and out of her, while Anna's fingers danced over her clit.

"Don, I want your cock," Anna said, still on her hands and knees beside Nancy.

Don turned and slid his cock in Anna's mouth. She sucked him a few times before pulling it out.

"I meant the other end, but that was nice."

Don moved behind Anna, placed his hands on her hips and pressed himself inside her. He was sliding in and out of her at a slow gentle pace.

Having a birds eye view of another man fuck my wife doggy style, while I had his wife's legs on my shoulder pumping in and out of her and watching the wives kiss and finger each other clits, was a lot to take in. But it all felt great.

"Pinch my clit between your fingers," Anna pleaded to Nancy.

Anna's moans got more intense.

"Don, I'm not made of glass," she told him. "Fuck...harder..."

Don gripped her hips and for lack of a better word, plowed Anna's pussy. With Nancy pinching and tugging on her clit and Don slamming his cock into her I knew it wouldn't be long until she...

"Oh SHIT!" Anna cried out. "I'm cumming!"

Anna was on her hands and knees, pushing back against Don's thrusts. I reached down and started rubbing Nancy's neglected clit as I continued gliding in and out of her at the same slow steady pace that she seemed to be enjoying.

Nancy's moans became more intense. I could tell she was getting close to cumming.

"Kiss me," she ordered my sweaty disheveled wife.

I could feel Nancy's body quiver then shake as she started cumming.

Watching his wife climax and both of our wives locked in a wet kiss was more than Don could handle. He slammed his hips against Anna's ass one last time and with a groan, filled her pussy.

Anna collapsed to her stomach as Don pulled his cock out of her pussy.

"We should clean him up," Nancy told her.

Don quickly moved and placed his softening cock between them.

Together Nancy and Anna worked to lick gooey the mixture of Anna's juices and his cum from his cock and balls.

Yeah that put me over the top. With a groan, I gave one last thrust and exploded in Nancy's pussy.

12