All Comments on 'Bi-Cops Ch. 01 - Night Sticks'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So glad Avery sucked Bobby and kissed him. Now Case has to get on board!

Love the idea of finding a cop (or a fireman) who wants to suck and be sucked. They can be very sexy and in-shape guys from my experience!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 6 years ago
A Former COP...

You wouldn't believe some of the things I got to do when I was a COP. I've written a couple of stories about it. Look up Tcs1956 on Literotica.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Cop fun

Hot story. I often think about what a cop might get up to with a younger guy, especially if the young guy wants to avoid a record. Naturally, I'd always be the cop and in control of the situation!

funandboldfunandboldalmost 6 years ago
Many years ago...

I got fucked by a hot, blond, muscle, cop in a cruisy park.

I'd hear rumors about this guy that he LOVED to get head and had a huge cock, I thought it was just an urban legend of sorts. I was out of my car waiting to get cruised and he drove by in his cruiser. I heard him park his car and shut it off, but I couldn't see it through the trees. A few minutes later he stepped out of the woods with his cock out and hard! I remember having problems getting his cock into my throat and he pulled out told me to turn around...he bent me over the hood of my car and fucked the living shit out of me! Pretty sure I'd never been fucked that hard or that deep before in my life. Unfortunaly I never saw him again.

5 stars!

KenJamesKenJamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Bi-Cops

This is an abridged chapter from my book "Bi-Cops," the sequel to "Cruising Cop." A routine traffic stop ends with an all-male three way, changing everything for two hot cops, and the women in their lives. See my biography for more information.

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Hot

Really good in real life a married police man arrested a gay guy the gay guy told him to call him. When married man got off work and started an sexual relationship. Had a bad outcome since he was married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story. i had an opportunity to fuck a hot italian cop at a bath house once. he was from a city about thirty miles away. he was married and built like a brick house. he had the tightest hairiest ass that i ever saw, in fact i ate the hell out of that hole before and after i fucked him. He wanted my number and address but i didn't give it to him, i have regreted this for some time. that man cunt was the fucking best. maybe i will write a story about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1429 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...