Bi Cory and My BBW Kyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bidavy
bidavy
117 Followers

I got behind him and opened his ass cheeks and his entire crack was moist with her spit. He had little blond hairs on his bum and I twisted a few in my fingers. I leaned down and caught the pungent aroma from his brown rose with the slightest hint of heat coming from it as my nose grazed his rim. I briefly considered getting a rubber but I couldn't remember the last time I barebacked a bum and certainly not a 19 year old. I positioned my cock head at his hole and he flinched a little at first contact.

"Piggy is his cock in your mouth?"

"uummmmmmhhhpp," was all she said which sounded like she had a mouthful. I have no idea how she managed to get his cock in her mouth with her positioning and her fat tummy. The way her head was angled his dick must have been three quarters of the way down her throat but that wasn't my fucking problem now was it?

I pushed my cock at his sphincter but met some resistance and he winced. I slowed but continued pushing my cock head forward into his love bud. Making contact again, then slowly piercing his rectum.

Ah! Sweet relief as I found my way in. Cory was so fucking tight. My cock isn't horse sized but it's a decent size and I knew he was feeling all of it, filling him up. I pushed in until I was over half way before I pulled back and then then repositioned my knees to make sure I had full leverage to commence the fucking.

Kyla's hair must have been flat on the bed as I accidentally pinned her hair with my knees and she squawked with her mouthful of cock but it was more of a muffled squeal and I simply continued making myself comfortable. She quieted down after I pinched her tit twice.

As I pushed my cock into Cory's' butthole and began to fuck him slowly he was making sounds that were a combination of pain and then satisfaction. I rubbed his tight white bum and held his hips while grinding into him. I like to fuck nice and easy like Im never in a rush.

I was full tilt, balls deep in his tender, tight asshole. I pulled him back by the neck and was able to kiss him with his head turned slightly as I pushed my cock deep as I could. Then I began to fuck him and he was pushing himself back towards me meeting my short thrusts. He was indeed a Nancy boy and he was letting me have my way with him. As I fucked him he began to moan again and I figured he'd be cumming soon.

"That's a good Nancy Boy, Cory, shoot your cum, do it, do it!"

I encouraged him almost taunting him. He bucked back towards me and then lurched forward and my cock almost slipped out of its tight confines as he unloaded his second cum shot in 10 mins. I could sense that after he came he was totally spent and he just laid on Kyla and let me pump his ass for my pleasure. And I did. It wasn't long before I could feel my own special brew making its way through my balls. With a final pump I grabbed his hips and unloaded a gallon of my man cream into his 19 year old bum hole. Ah fuck how sweet it is to fill a Nancy boy bum full of cum. I was hoping to make him pregnant.

With sweat dripping from my brow, I stroked his back and told him I would be doing that again. He smiled and flipped his hair out of his face again. I withdrew my fuck stick from his bung hole and looked at the remnants of my sticky goo.

As I shifted backwards on my knees I could see Kyla's face now sticking out under Cory's balls, with all the bucking and fucking, his cock must have slipped out of her mouth and he had cum all over her cheek and it had dripped onto her chubby shoulder and onto her red comforter. I smeared it in the bed with my hand and then wiped the rest in her hair. I got up and began collecting my cloths as Cory sprawled out on the bed exhausted.

"Well tubby, I want you to clean off my cock."

We went to the restroom. I grabbed one of the fancy display towels and gave my crotch a good rub and then allowed her to wash my cock in the sink. She looked horrified that I had used one of the white towels as there was no way she'd be hanging it up without a wash. I imagine these were towels you weren't supposed to use, just for show. Again, not my fucking problem and she knew it.

I looked at her and said, "wipe yourself, you look fucking ridiculous!"

As she reached to grab a new towel under the sink. I slapped her tits her and flicked the other white, show towel hanging on the rack towards her. She dabbed her cheek and chest where the jizz was as it had started to dry but still glossy on her pale skin.

We returned to her bedroom and as I began dressing, I pulled her by the hair and looked her in the eyes.

"You will rim Cory and make sure that none of my seed is wasted."

She didn't think I was serous until whacked her fat ass hard and she knew I meant business. She climbed between Cory's legs and began her clean up.

Cory spoke up, "it's okay, she doesn't have to do that, I kind of like the feeling of your cum in my" I stepped forward clutching his nut sack, squeezing it hard and I cut him off.

"This isn't for you to decide Nancy boy and I don't remember asking for your opinion?" He shut up and I held onto his balls for a pregnant pause because, well fuck, because I could. I mean how often do get to just grab a pufter by the balls and squeeze?

"Okay Kyla, I'll be back in 2 weeks for our regularly scheduled fuck, do a good job and I'd be sure to shower before work, your face still smells like ass and cunts, you really are disgusting."

I patted her on the head like a dog and scooped up Cory's panties as a souvenir.

"Kyla, be a doll and give Cory my email, I want that ass again oh fuck I want it again."

I gave Cory's beautiful cock once last playful squeeze before I turned to let myself out of the house, back to the office, fully satisfied.

bidavy
bidavy
117 Followers
12