All Comments on 'Bi-Curious Meets Transgender Escort'

by Luv2pleees

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 7 years ago
5/5

can't wait till he is spit roasted on his next visit, and drinks all that the girls can produce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Many guys would like a session with someone like Sonia. She is a professional and knows how to make the encounter good for both.

sj_53sj_53over 7 years ago
WOW

What a story! I love trans stories and fantasize about being with one. Sonia was wonderful. She had me hard and dripping thru the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot!

That story was incredibly hot. I stayed rock hard the entire time reading it and just finished jerking a big load at the end. You are an excellent writer and I hope you will continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enema?

With all the details this one was left out. It was an enjoyable and erotic read though. With an excellent emphasis on safe sex practices. 5 of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Cow

You must have been reading my mind. I haven't read a story that had that type of effect on me for a while. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooohhh

How I managed to hold back my cum until the end I don't know. This was so hot! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Beat Ever !!!

I will tell you this is the best story I ever read. I hope it was real and wish so badly it would happen to me !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First-class story. Amazing! Very, very erotic! Loved it. Gave it a 4.85/5.0 = 97%.

Hi Luv2pleees,

Thank you for this story.

It turned me on big time.

I must have had a latent bisexual side from the onset of puberty (or even earlier) but i was not aware of it until i turned 18. Then i realize that in the locker room of the gym i secretely look at guys dicks & asses. I was totally fascinated with big dicks & fleshy butt cheeks (bubble butt). I noticed when a guy has nice legs: muscular thighs, nice knees, well formed calves. Heary guys were turning me on...

I was a late bloomer. The urge to top men with big fleshy butts & bottom for the very muscular & masculine guys subsided when i started dating/having sex. However, later on there were periods in my life when my bi side was rather pronounced.

KwhyKwhyabout 7 years ago
Made me so horny

This was a great story. It had be jacking off twice before for I got to the end. Thanks for a fantastic story.

Myrmidon69Myrmidon69almost 7 years ago
Very well done.

Great story. The premise was really erotic, and the execution was first-class. I look forward to checking out more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very

Such a great story, you are amazing and had me stroking my rock hard cock after the second paragraph . You made me cum all over my face and chest how I love my own cum it tastes like no other. You made me so horny now I have to finish my pussy with a large black dildo Ummmmm thank you so much😘

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 6 years ago
Another lovely story

That's a beautiful encounter! Your character is a very lucky man to have found the lovely Sonia. The way she mixes authority and empathy, I wish I could have a session with her and have her do with me what she did with "you".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good first encounter ,,, second will be better.

Story was very good. Having been the first encounter, and having that much fun I certain the second encounter with a friend will be memorable to say the least. After a few encounters I didn't know what I liked better the feeling of sucking a big cock until it is rock hard or feeling a hard cock eased slowly into my backside and then give me the hard fucking that leaves the mind wondering about the boundary between pleasure and pain. Then came my first threesome. Nothing beats having your mouth and ass fucked at the same time. At least that is one mans opinion. Hope to read the sequel when it comes out.

bgdick68bgdick68over 5 years ago
Older now

If I find myself single again I believe I would seek out a sexy, loving transgender to live with me. I have had experiences with men and find that they know how to please much more than a woman. And I absolutely love cock.

LvblkcockLvblkcockabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed reading your story!

I never thought I’d have sex with a tranny, but I’ve done it with one several times and it was incredible. She was black and that made it even more special for me. We did much of what you describe, but she didn’t fuck me until our third date. It was a truly amazing experience! I love reading stories about guys’ first times with a tranny because it reminds me of my first time. I will treasure those experiences forever!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Fascinating story about how to prep for a first time encounter like this! I like your frankness

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

This was indeed a hot and interesting story. It's too bad that there's no sequel, i.e., the next time with her "girlfriend" joining -- being with two trannies, MFF or should I say MTT? On another note, I must say I've never appreciated the concept of facials, preferring to cum in a nice hot mouth, tight juicy pussy, or tighter asshole. Oh well, literally, "different strokes for different folks!"

biazmbiazmabout 3 years ago

What a great story, fantastic writing, and a very natural flow to it. Wow I would loved to have been in his position.

2hot2m82hot2m8over 2 years ago

Great! She’s Adorable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so hot ..just the way i have always imagined the experience

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

I can't take the constant repetition of 'Sweetie' it's just too much and it ruins the entire story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous