All Comments on 'Bi-Curious No Longer'

by milf8972

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't see husband's mentioned at all....

Are they even married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

Good erotic story. No one can complain about the content because your title tells it all. Still, to fit in the LW category and just to make these women more interesting, you should have given us some background. Thanks for your story.

mottfanmottfanover 10 years ago

Your story got me rock hard...not that's what you might have hoped to achieve, haha.

Keep writing because you have a lot of talent, and thanks for sharing your erotica with us.

---Bill---

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
It would sure be nice...

if you would write in the first person ie: I said she was dressed in, she said, I said...etc.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Wrong Category (in Spades!)

Let us forget it is all-narration. The two lovers don't really talk, except through the narrator (a little!).

Is there a wife? Kinda ... the narrator does mention Hubby in ONE paragraph! Very minor (and even more 'very' - irrelevant) mention! Is this story about ANY aspect of Sweetie's relationship with Her Hubby? Nope! Is it about two ladies (of ANY marital status) getting into each other's laundry! YEP!!!

Lesbian. Pure. Simple! Move it there!

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
Yeah

2nd person narrative is hard and you probably should have posted this in Lesbian category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

I thought your story was just beautiful and if it was in the lesbian category I would never have found it. Thank you.

milf8972milf8972about 10 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the feedback

Thanks for the comments, guys... This is my first and only submission to Literotica, so I appreciate the comments and opinions. I wrote this for a real woman I share messages and pics with online, thus the lack of background (but I can certainly see that would have helped the story for the rest of the readers).

I posted this in Loving Wives because that's what she and I are. She and I are both happily married and have no desire for anything more than some hot sexual play time. Neither one of us has ever acted on our fantasies about other women, and maybe never will, and neither one of us considers ourselves homosexual. I am glad to know some folks have enjoyed the story - I know I enjoy thinking about her and I together like this. :) Perhaps I will post some of the stories I've written about hubby and I. Thanks again!

LustfulsoccermomLustfulsoccermomabout 10 years ago
Delicious

Everything about your story oozes sensuality and lust!!!! Fabulous story I simply love it

JazzyRockGoddessJazzyRockGoddessabout 10 years ago
Wonderful read

A wonderful story of online love becoming reality!

Just beautiful!!

You know what this did to me!! I told you elsewhere! :)

sp9rkssp9rksover 9 years ago
Perfect AND in the right Cat. F the rules about 2nd person whatever.

It's perfect. And in EXACTLY the right section. I didn't search for lesbians, but loving wives who think naughty lesbian fantasies and then maybe try them for real. Some of you people can't think up much to complain about. I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it, posting it, and sharing your private exp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my bi wife&our neihbor.

this story is so much like my wife.my wife found out she was bi after we were married.we love eachother..she loves making out with other women.i give her permission.the agreement is not with other men.she got my permission to make out with the girl next door.they really go wild.my wife loves this new way to have sex.it has made her hotter with me it has done something to her.this story reminds me so much about my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous