Bi Father of my BBW Sub Kyla cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sipped my drink and looked down at Kyla. I pushed my cock onto her face purposely missing her pie hole mouth but she managed to get it in the corner of mouth. I withdrew it slowly making a real scene event of it and Ted stared at my cock.

"You like that Ted?"

"Huh?" I broke his stare.

"You have been looking at my cock since I pulled it out of her cunny, is there something you like?"

"Oh, I-ah I just. I've never had a, you know?"

As he said this, I was reaching for Kyla's pancake tit making it impossible for him to not notice that I was groping her flabby boob. I looked at Teds crotch and it was obvious through his dress pants he was sporting a hard on now.

"You never what Ted?"

"Well, I have never had a, you know, one of those?"

He couldn't say the words in front of his daughter who was actually performing the act he couldn't say.

"So Mrs. Ted doesn't suck your cock?"

He shook his head shocked at my question and took another drink.

"And I'm guessing she doesn't do anything like this?" I said pointing at his tubby daughter on the floor. He shook his head and almost laughed nervously. The scotch was loosening him up.

"Well Ted, would you like to try a blow job?"

Kyla finally snapped and spit my cock out and said, "no fucking way."

I grabbed handful of hair and clutched it as hard as I ever had and leaned down.

"I wasn't talking to you lard ass, shut your fucking mouth!"

He immediately sensed the tension and in almost a jovial tone said,

"Oh, you know, I don't think so mate, that might not be a good idea, you know, I mean she's my."

I cut him off.

"I didn't say from her," as I pushed my cock back in her chubby cheek, "plus she's busy right now anyway, yeah?"

He looked surprised at my revelation.

"Just saying Ted, it sure feels good and it looks like you could use some relief?"

We were both looking at the bulge in his tight cheap dress pants. I reached out and touched his crotch gently and he froze. I held Kyla's head deep on my cock so she wouldn't see me touching her father. His cock wasn't huge but it was hard and an gently stroked his pants outlining his man meat with my index finger.

"It's up to you dear boy, it's not like I'm going to tell your Mrs. and it seems if you are worried about tubby here saying something, you have more than enough information on her to keep her quiet?" I said, pointing at the box of donuts. I had peaked his interest and the liquor was easing his apprehension, no doubt.

I delicately pushed forward and unzipped his trousers and slid my hand into his underwear and found his cock. He was aching for relief. I gripped it hard over his underwear to let him know I was in control of things, entirely.

I told him to watch my cock as his fat daughter slowly sucked me off. I undid his belt and slipped his pants down. At this point Kyla noticed what I was doing and she paused for a moment watching me touch her father's balls and fondle his cock. He had full pubic hair and it was greying slightly, I stroked his cock in the direction of her face which was her que to go back to sucking mine. Ted must not have had anyone touch him in forever as was already making little huffs and shifting his feet like he was fighting back the urge to explode.

"It's nice to feel someone else's hand on your cock doesn't it?"

Ted didn't even speak just nodded.

I could smell the scotch on his breath as we were facing each other now. I leaned into kiss him but he pulled away and I took my que and backed off, this was too much for him on his first foray onto man to man play, which was the funniest thing considering his tubby daughter was naked, face full of chocolate and a mouth full of cock in front of him.

As I stroked him, I told Kyla to get at my balls and he opened his eyes to watch her head move to the side to begin her work on my nuts. My cock was exposed and he couldn't take his eyes off it.

"Go ahead Ted, touch it, feel it if you want?"

He was frozen in place while gave him a gentle hand job and I whispered to him,

"I'm meeting Cory next week at my place, would you like to come over for a pint, he's a nice compliant, young, lad?"

Ted just nodded and sighed as I cupped his nut sack. I paid special and slow attention to the mushroom head of his cock. I licked my palm and stroked is dickhead with pleasure.

Without waring I leaned in engulfed all of Ted's 5 inch cock in my mouth. He just sighed and his weight shifted as I let his 50+ year old cock slid into my mouth and then out again. I let his member fill my mouth and sucked and slurped on it to make sure I didn't drool on him.

I looked up at him in the eyes with lust in mine. I know how hot it is when some cock sucker is blowing me and looks up at me. He looked stunned but didn't fuck my face he just let me pleasure him as only a man can to another man. After a few minutes of cock sucking I figured he wouldn't last long so I began going as fast as I could, back and forth. I stopped on his circumcised mushroom head and held it with my lips feeling the girth of it in my mouth. I tongued his cum slit as best I could, then I went back to my focused cock sucking mouth fucking motion as fast as I could and Ted began to have short breaths an announced,

"oh mate I'm gonna to cum, oh.. oh...uh... oh!"

I jammed my mouth all the way on his tool and took it deep like the cock sucker I really am.

With a grunt, he placed one hand on back of my head and filled my mouth with what felt like a months' worth of cum, right down the back of my throat. The warm cream was delicious and I swallowed all of his massive load, no way I was going to lose any of this practically virgin cock's cream. Yum! I licked my lips and made a slurping sound as I let his softening cock fall from my lips. I had never given a hands free cock suck before and I would be doing that again no doubt, it was wonderful and no hands made sure the creamy sperm went all the way into my mouth with no governor to slow the flow of sweet nectar.

"Holy shit, oh my!" Ted blurted out as he stepped back and look at my mouth in disbelief that he just had his first blow job, ever. Poor fucker, I thought, all the repression in this house, no wonder they both acted like sex fiends given the chance.

Kyla had stopped sucking on my balls for a moment and had witnessed her father's first blow job. She was memorized, maybe scared, I'm not sure, nor did I care.

Ted collapsed into a kitchen chair totally spent and a little tipsy while I took hold of my own cock and began jerking it in Kyla's chubby face. I was so fucking turned on from just have swallowed a belly full of sperm, I might have jacked my cock maybe 5 times and I unloaded my cream onto the top of Kyla's strawberry blond head. The gravity of this fucked up scene reached into the depths of my balls and think I blew tomorrows cum load along with today's sperm into her hair and the spurts of jizz that missed her hit the kitchen floor.

"Fuck me!" I believe were the words I used, after I finished expunging the white seed from my cock.

Kyla was still on the floor, wrists tied while Ted and I looked at each other and I caught my breath.

"What time is the Mrs. home then? I asked sarcastically.

Ted smiled, "4:00 bells mate."

"Will I see you next week for a pint?"

Ted scribbled his mobile on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

"Well I'll leave you two to discuss this and I would have Ms. Piggy here get to work cleaning up this mess, yeah?"

I quickly dressed and he showed me to the door and we shook hands.

"I'll see you next Saturday Ted?"

"Oh yes and thank you for, well you know, that was marvellous indeed."

Once I got to my car, I texted him a few pics of his chubby daughters cunny to let him consider his options.

12