All Comments on 'Bi Secret Life Ch. 03'

by Carling229

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot story

This is similar to what happened to me when I went to a gay club for the first time. I got picked up by an older man in his late 50's and he invited me back to his place. He was very attractive, had a great body, and a nice 8" thick cut cock. I sucked it, swallowed his cum, and then he turned me over and began licking my ass. He tongue-fucked my ass, got me all wet & ready, and then he fucked me long and hard. Now, I go to that gay club very often and I always get picked up by a hot guy. It's fun admitting I'm gay -- I LOVE IT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gay cruising

Great story I too have met guys in a similar way in the woods. I used to have regular sex with guys but the police came and spoil it it and eventually closed it down. I miss having my regular cock and loved to be spit roasted. Men in white underwear were always an instant turn on for me and would always let them bugger me if they wanted I used to love French kissing the gents as well. I love sucking a nice cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

The same happened to me when I went to a gay bar. I got chatting to a older guy in his 50s. Went back to his flat and we 69 as he fingered my ass before we had awesome sex as he could not get enough of my 8" thick cock.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

still fun to read. interesting and sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous