Bi-Sexual No Longer

Story Info
The changes I go through to suck his cock.
5.8k words
4.57
43.9k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

Happily married to a sexy woman, I meet someone who guides me from heterosexual to bi-sexual. In surrendering myself to him, I am on a journey I never thought I'd take.

I received my Jurist Doctorate when I was 26. After working for a local firm for 6 years, just enough to get my feet wet, I struck out on my own. I opened my office with a single client and lots of hope that I would be somewhat successful.

My specialty is contract law and I was good at it; very good. You must not only dot the I's and cross the T's but try with words to obfuscate those very things hoping the other party will miss that are to your advantage. In no time my initial client told others about his success with me and I was on my way.

I hired Cindy to be my secretary for a couple reasons. First, I wanted to fuck her. Second, I knew some of my clients would be attracted to her and additional word would spread.

Cindy is an almond-eyed beauty. She is a very nicely shaped woman. At 5' 8", she's taller than I am when she wears high heels. 34 double D's make a nice rack a 24" waist with legs that go all the up and make a terrific ass; an ass to die for.

Now some may think that me being her boss and trying to fuck her would be sexual harassment. Let me be clear. I wanted to fuck her, yes, but she made the first move. Was I in a position of power? Perhaps but any power I had dissolved quickly when Cindy opened my pants and sucked my dick out of the blue.

It wasn't planned. It began innocently. I called her in to go over some changes I wanted in a contract she'd typed out for me. Leaning across my shoulder, her breasts pushed against me must have turned her on. She spun my chair around so I sat facing her. Then she knelt, opened my pants, pulled my stiffening dick out and sucked it.

When she finished, she rose and kissed me. I mean tongue kissed me so I tasted my own sperm for the first time.

I didn't think at the time she knew what she'd done, giving me cum kisses I mean.

Anyway, long story short, I took her to dinner and then took her home and fucked her. I'm not necessarily big in the dick department and guess that I'm rather average at 5 3/4" long when hard. It was enough to make her have a couple orgasms. I'd find out later that she was easy to make cum.

I was right. My clients loved her. She dressed provocatively and flirted unabashedly. After nearly 8 months I asked her to marry me. She said yes and we're still happily married.

After a couple years my workload grew until Cindy began to complain about the time I spent on cases. She was right. She may not always be right but she's never wrong. If you don't believe me, just ask her.

So it was that I advertised at the local college for a law student intern. Hey, it's so much less expensive than paying a full-blown lawyer or para-legal.

My phone rang and Cindy said it was someone answering my call for an intern. I took the call. A young man told me his name is Taylor asked if I'd filled the intern position. I had not and invited him in for an interview.

For those of you who have seen "A Summer Place" you know who Troy Donahue is and what he looks like. For those of you who haven't seen the movie, google it. Tall at 6' 3", the build of a student athlete, ruggedly handsome with clear blue eyes.

Cin grinned and gave a thumbs up from behind him as she showed him into my office. I rose to shake his hand. His grip was firm and he looked me right in the eye. So far, so good.

"That'll be all Cin. Thank you."

Please Mr. ah, Mr..."

"Reed, sir."

"Okay then. Mr. Reed, please have a seat."

I studied his attire as he told me about college life. I remembered my years and reminisced with him about the long hours studying followed by grueling exams and wild parties.

"Yes sir Mr. Williams. The parties are great, the girls on campus are easy and me going for my law degree makes them all that much more accessible."

"No doubt," I said. "A fine-looking young man such as you, I bet you have your pick."

"I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but yeah. But, if I may, your secretary. Well sir, I'd give up my first month's pay to listen to her piss in a tin can long distance over the telephone. She's that hot."

I laughed at his remark. He had no way of knowing she was my wife. "Yes. She's hot. She's also married."

"Her husband is one lucky man," he smiled. "But he'd better watch her."

"Why is that?"

"Because I am going to try hitting on her, even if you don't give me the job. I bet he wouldn't mind either because behind every beautiful woman is a guy tired of fucking her."

Again I chuckled. "You know, I know her husband very well. I don't think he's tired of having sex with her."

"You do? What kind of man is he?"

"You're looking at him."

He didn't blush, didn't apologize. I had to give him credit. For a twenty something he had balls and confidence. "You're a very fortunate man, Mr. Williams."

I gave him the job. What can i say? I liked his boldness and there was something very charming about him. Charisma? Maybe. But I liked his confidence and felt he would be nice to have around. With luck, he'd learn quickly and take some of the load off me.

"He wants to fuck you hon," I told Cindy over dinner that night.

She looked up quickly and smiled but said nothing.

"Did you hear me,?" I asked.

"I did. What did you say?"

"Not much," I confessed. "I told him you were my wife."

"What did he do after you told him that?"

"He told me I was lucky to have such a sexy wife."

"He didn't apologize?"

"That didn't cross his mind. I have to say he has balls."

"I bet he does," Cin said "I bet he has more than balls if you know what I mean."

I did know what she meant. Cindy was probably turned on by him and being the highly sexual being she is, I figured she wanted to fuck him too.

Later that night in bed, I teased her. Just to gage her interest in our new hire I brought Taylor into our bed hypothetically. "Let me lick your pussy to get it wet for Taylor to put his big cock in you."

"Oh God johnnie. Yes. That's right baby. Get me ready for Taylor's big cock. You want to see him fuck your wife don't you? You want to watch his big cock do things to me yours can't."

Her words surprised me. My own reaction to them shocked me. My boner was so hard it was almost painful. This was new ground for us. Ground we would explore more fully.

Cindy was lost in her thoughts as she enjoyed the tonguing I gave her extremely wet pussy. After she had three orgasms, she pushed me away rolled over and went to sleep leaving me with a raging erection.

I went to the master bath and jerked my dick a few times before cumming into the toilet paper pussy I was holding.

The visiting clientele liked Taylor and he quickly became an asset to my little firm. His high energy and ability to ferret out little things contained in the fine print of proposals we were given to evaluate greatly benefited our clients. The female clients he serviced all had the hots for him.... just like my wife.

I enjoyed working alongside the young man and we grew close. Taylor is not aggressive but he is a take charge man. Me, not so much. Although I am self-motivated, I am easily led and when it comes to decision making, I can be somewhat passive. So Taylor and I changed roles many times with me following his lead. It was not a conscious effort; it was just the way things ebbed and flowed.

The three of us would have lunch, go out to dinner, and on occasion, when Cin felt like cooking we'd have him over. Those two flirted in front of me which I expected and didn't mind. I liked seeing them together and would sometimes fantasize about the them getting together and doing the deed.

In bed I continued to tease my wife about him and although he had no idea about what we were doing, Cindy and I often included him in conversation while engaging in sex. It was a recurring theme to talk about what we supposed was his large cock fucking her while I watched. Though I had no thought of actually going through with that, it did add a spark to our love making.

I invited Taylor to the country club we belonged to for a round of golf. It was a very nice day, in the mid 80's, no wind. I shot a round of 86. Taylor finished with 78, 6 over par. We weren't playing for money for which I was pleased seeing how he out performed me.

I was struck by the way he swung his clubs. His broad shoulders, tight buttocks, the evident strength in his arms. Taylor was a beautiful specimen of a man. His focus on long putts was keen and his feel for the greens was like no one I'd ever played with.

On the 14 hole I was using my three wood from the tee. Taylor had seen me hooking that club several times earlier and kidded me about it. But this time he came up behind me. Reaching around me, he took my hands in his on the club and held me through a couple practice swings. "You have to clear your hips more, Mr. Williams."

I was very much aware of his cock against my bottom as we made several practice swings. By the time he finished improving my swing, I was flustered and it was all I could do to keep from showing it. Although I had teased Cindy about Taylor's big cock, neither of us knew how right we were.

I hooked the shot anyway.

"Let's get a shower Mr. Williams and after I'll by the drinks."

"Sounds like a plan Taylor, except how many times to I have to tell you to please call me johnnie?"

"A shower and drinks, johnnie."

"That's better. Let's hit it."

I always shower after a round of golf. I keep a locker in the dressing room with a fresh set of clothes. Who wants to put on clothing damp with perspiration after a shower? I told Taylor to bring a change as well and he kept them in my locker along with his wallet and keys.

We showered in private stalls but my curiosity was satisfied when we came out to dress. Taylor had a towel around his waist when he came over to where we were dressing. I was seated on a bench as he pulled his change of clothes from the locker when he dropped his towel. His ass was very close to my face when he bent to retrieve it. "Sorry about that, johnnie," he said turning to me.

"Um, ah, not to worry man," I said looking directly at his cock which was swinging 6" from my face. His bush was neatly trimmed. His cock, though, wow, his cock beautiful. Although it was soft it must be 6 or 7" long, hanging over nice golf ball sized testicles.

Taylor caught me staring and apologized but made no effort to move his cock away from my face. Smiling down at me he said he was used to being naked around guys as he played sports while attending his first 3 years of college. "It doesn't bother me, johnnie. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

"No problem, Taylor." But I was uncomfortable. I was looking at the perfect body of the perfect man. A body Michealangelo could have sculpted. He stood tall and proud like some Greek God with his cock near my face as he pulled his polo shirt over his head..

Flustered, I hurried finishing dressing and told Taylor I'd meet him in the 19th hole. I had to get out of there, away from him. Nonplussed as I was, I didn't know what else to do.

We had a couple drinks all the while I was unable to get the sight of his naked body out of my mind. "You seem distracted, johnnie," he said coming up from behind me.

"Um yeah. I guess I am. I have a few things waiting for me at home."

"Not the least is that sexy wife of yours. I bet that's it."

"Yeah, you're right."

We made small talk mostly about his studies and when he planned to graduate. Vanilla stuff but none of it pushed the vision of his nude form fro my mind. It was time for me to leave.

"Gotta run. See you Monday. Have a great rest of the weekend. You earned it," I said swallowing the last of my drink and heading out. "And great game. One of these days I'll beat you."

His last words followed me out to my car, "I'll always be the better man, johnnie."

"What's the matter, johnnie?"

""Nothing Cindy."

"Really? I don't believe you. I know my husband and I know when something's bothering you."

"Do you think I'm gay, Cin?"

Laughing she said I was crazy. "As much as we have sex and you want to know if you're gay? What brought that on?"

I hesitated wondering if I should answer that question. "Well, Taylor he, um, he.."

"He what? Come on johnnie. Tell me."

"We were dressing after showering at the club. He, uh, well he got real close, you know what I mean?"

"I don't know what you mean. Spit it out already."

My wife was losing patience with me. She wanted hear about naked Taylor. "He was naked and stood maybe a foot from me. He bent over and his ass was in my face. Then when he realized what he did on accident, he turned around to apologize and his cock was in my face."

"Is it big? Does Taylor have a nice big cock,?" she asked sitting down on the couch beside me.

I was ashamed to admit it. Just thinking about it made me start to get an erection.

"So tell me. Is it big? Does he have big balls? I want to know everything, damn it."

I told her all she wanted to know about his body. "What bothers me, Cin is that it kind of turned me on seeing him like that. So I ask you again, am I gay?"

"Let me ask you this. Did you want to kiss is butt?"

"I hadn't thought about it but it was nice."

"When his cock was in your face, did you move away from it?"

"Maybe I should have but I didn't. I just stared at it."

"Did you want to suck it for him, johnnie? Did you want to get down on your knees and show Taylor what a good cock sucker you can be?"

My head hung in shame. "Uh huh," I confessed quietly.

"Oh my God. johnnie, you're bi-sexual babe. That's great. We can both have Taylor. Now come and fuck your wife. Show me you're not a complete homo."

We stripped down and fucked. Unfortunately, I came too quickly before she did which is rare for her and my dick shrank while still inside her.

"Oh honey, that won't do at all. Go down on me, johnnie. I need to cum baby. Please."

"Well hell," I thought. "I'd tasted my spunk before and it wasn't gross and I did owe it to her."

I moved down her body, kissing her nipples and diddling her clit before settling in between her thighs.

I looked up and saw she was watching me. "Go on, johnnie. Clean my pussy for Taylor's cock."

I began to lap at the oozing sperm making sure to suckle her labia. My nose rubbed her clit as I licked and sucked my cum from her.

"Oh my. Oh God that's good. Eat it baby. Eat all Taylors cum and then you can clean his cock when you're done."

I have no idea where that came from but my dick responded thinking about sucking Taylor.

Cindy shuddered through several orgasms from my enthusiastic cunnilingus before telling me to stop.

"Wow, johnnie. That was great. Thinking about sucking Taylor's fat cock energized you," she smiled. "I see you're hard again. Eating cum must agree with you."

"Maybe it did," I confessed "I don't know any more. I think it was more you talking dirty to me."

"Nice try mister. When I mentioned Taylor's cock you sucked my pussy like there was no tomorrow."

She left me to take care of my boner again.

Over dinner that night I nearly spit my wine out when she asked me if I was going to do it.

"Do what,?" I said taking a sip of the cabernet.

"Ask Taylor if you can blow him."

When I finished choking I asked if she was serious.

"Of course I am."

"I won't do it, Cin. I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"Because I'm not gay. And anyway, what would you think about me if I did?"

She thought about that for a bit before grinning her response. "If you suck him, I can fuck him. Fair is fair, right? And besides dear hubby, you already said you wanted to see his cock in me. Remember?"

I remember," I sighed. "But that was teasing during sex. That doesn't count."

"Okay," she said disbelieving me.

She began to dress sexier for work, sexier than proper for a secretary but I knew what she was up to. My wife was teasing Taylor. No surprise to me, Taylor responded when he thought I wasn't watching. They'd whisper and many times I saw Cin brush against him as she was passing by.

I would tease her about them fucking when we were in bed more and more and more and more, she would cum on my face thinking about him. I couldn't blame her for that. He was in my thoughts too. Cindy wouldn't let me forget his cock, even if I wanted to.

When one night Cindy was giving me a hand job and asked if the thought of seeing her with Taylor fucking would make me angry. I didn't answer quick enough she stopped with me on the edge of cumming. "Tell me, johnnie. Tell momma you want me to fuck that handsome stud."

"My hips were humping air, my teeth gritted. I was ashamed to admit such a nasty thing.

"She blew on my throbbing dick, "Tell me. I already know you do but I want you to say it."

"Argh, yes."

"We're finally getting somewhere. Yes what. Say the words, johnnie."

She was constantly blowing on my erection, driving me crazy. "Yes. I want to watch him fuck you. I want to see his big cock and balls. I want to suck it..." Wait, what the fuck did I just say?

Cindy looked at me with a huge grin on her face. "I knew it. I knew you had a bit of homo in you."

"No. I didn't mean that."

"You did. I know you did. And what's more, you know you meant it too."

She took my hand and placed it on my dick. "I want to see you beat off telling me about his cock. Do it."

I was so aroused I couldn't help myself. "I want to lick his big cock and take it in my mouth. I want Taylor to fuck my face while you watch him make me his cock sucker." And with that I came explosively shooting sperm over my chest and even splashed some on my face.

Cindy clapped then used her finger to scoop the cum from my cheek and stuck that finger in my mouth. "Suck it bitch. Taste Taylor's cum."

On the way to work the next morning I shyly tried to explain what had happened. "I said those things because I knew they'd turn you on."

"Bull. We both know that isn't true. Maybe I'll ask Taylor if he'd let you blow him. Want me to?"

"Cut the crap, Cindy. I mean it."

She didn't believe me. Always the aggressor, my wife is used to my passivity and knows how to use it against me. Anyway, she teased me about it the rest of the way into the office.

When Taylor arrived a few minutes after we did, Cindy rose from behind her desk and gave him a hug as she grinned at me over his shoulder. Taylor was becoming more open when responding to my wife's flirtations. This time I saw both his hands reach down and grab her ass, pulling him very close into his body.

I shook my head and went into my office burying myself in my work, after adjusting my growing erection.

Later in that week Taylor said he was going out for lunch and asked if we wanted to join him. "I appreciate the offer Taylor, but I'm meeting with the client a little later and need to be prepared. Some other time."

"I'll go," Cindy said and out they went.

Maybe I should have been worried. Some husbands would have been. I only hoped she didn't share our secrets.

They returned from lunch and nothing seemed amiss. Cindy answered the ringing phone, talked for a minute and came to me.

"johnnie, my mom needs help. She has an appointment with her doctor and wants me to drive her. Can you get home okay? Maybe Taylor can give you a lift."

Taylor had overheard and called out from his office to say he be happy to drive me home.

"That's settled then Hon. Tell your mom hi for me. See you later."

She kissed me good bye and whispered, "You boys have fun." Then she stepped back and smiled. "You know what I mean. Enjoy his cock. I want you to tell me all about it."

"Fuck you," I said playfully. "Not a chance. Now run along."

But I was wrong.

Shortly after Cindy left, driving off in my car Taylor came into my office and walked around to my side of the desk. "johnnie, there's something I want to bring up between us."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers
12