Bi-Sexual No Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that Taylor?"

"This," he said dropping his trousers and bringing his cock close.

I sat stunned and starring at his member. "Go on johnnie, touch it, feel it. You know you want to.

He was right but I was afraid. Scared to do what my whole being wanted me to do.

I felt his hand on the back of my head. I didn't resist. I don't know if I could have if I wanted to.

His other hand held his cock bringing it close to my mouth.

I tried to say no but Taylor hushed me. "It's time johnnie. I know you want this. You know you want my cock. It will be our little secret; just yours, mine and Cindy's."

"You won't tell her, please. You can't."

"I won't but you will."

He rubbed his cock on the side of my face as I sat passively, hoping this would end and praying it didn't. My whole body trembled.

"Yes, johnnie. You'll go home and tell her everything. You'll tell her how you held my ass and plastered your face in my crotch. You'll tell your wife how you licked and kissed my balls. You'll tell how you licked and sucked my cock. You'll tell Cindy that you didn't spill a drop of my precious sperm. And you'll tell her how wonderful you felt finally getting what you needed."

"But why would I tell her those things," I whined.

"You'll tell her because if you don't, you will never have the opportunity to suck my cock again. And more importantly, you'll tell her because I'm telling you to tell her."

His cock was leaving moist trails on the side of my face. I looked up at him. This young man looked down on me. I saw confidence in his eyes. There was no hint of malice, no forcing me. He was not bullying me. Taylor knew what I wanted and his only condition was that I be honest with my wife.

I raised my hand and placed it around his hard cock. "Yes," I said very quietly. "I'll tell Cindy everything."

I brought his cock to my mouth needing to taste him, to kiss the helmeted head. "One last thing, johnnie. I want you to tell her you're inviting me over later this evening to fuck her. Will you do that for me?"

"But she's at her mother's."

"No, johnnie. That was a ruse we cooked up. She told me it was time you got what you really wanted. I know all about the games you two play in bed. I know that you admitted to her that you wanted to suck my cock. We thought today would be the perfect time for you to become the cock sucker you want to be. But the condition is that you tell her everything. "

"I will," I surrendered. "I'll tell her everything."

"I know you will. So does your wife. She told me I was the only guy she knows whose cock you really want to suck. So suck it, johnnie."

I lavished his cock with kisses and licks. Sliding to my knees I heard Taylor say that I was where a good cock sucker should be.

I lapped his scrotum, feeling his balls churning. I was in heaven when I took him back in my mouth and became his cock sucker. I bobbed back in forth trying to take it all in. I gagged which pleased young Taylor. "Oh yes," he sighed. "That's the sound I like to hear. The sound of a cock sucker choking on my cock. You're just like the girls on campus, johnnie. Gagging on my cock."

I was doing my best to pleasure his cock when he suddenly stepped back away from me. "Strip, johnnie. Take your clothes off please. A righteous cock sucker is always naked for his man. I am your man, aren't I?"

What he said made sense to me. In a way, what I was doing for me was more for him. I had given him my sexuality and in effect, he was my man. I hurried out of my clothes and knelt in front of him as he sat in my chair. He didn't remark on the difference is the size of his cock compared to my stiff dick. He didn't have to. It was obvious. He was the better man.

"Ask me politely, johnnie. Ask your man if you can have the pleasure of sucking cock."

My own dick hurt it was so hard. Taylor, ten years my junior was showing me who was the Alpha male and who was the beta cock sucker. I shivered with excitement at the thought of being his submissive. "Please Taylor. May your cock sucker have the pleasure of sucking your beautiful cock and eating your sperm?"

"You may," was all he said and I went back to doing what seemed to be coming to me naturally.

I heard Taylor sigh with pleasure. "You're good at this, johnnie. Be honest with me. How many cocks have graced your lips, filled your mouth, and pumped loads of cum down your throat?"

"Yours is the first Taylor. I swear it is." He stopped me from taking his cock back in my mouth.

"I don't believe it, johnnie. Surely you've been someone else's cock sucker. Damn shame to have wasted your talent for pleasing a cock. Also, don't you think it rude using my first name when you've begged for the opportunity to blow me? I think addressing me as sir when you're my cock sucker is most appropriate. Don't you?"

"Oh God, yes sir. I do sir," and went back to pleasing his wonderful cock. Something inside me had been released. Freed at last, my submissive inner cock sucker was liberated and I reveled in my task.

He relaxed and let me lose myself in his crotch. From his cock to his balls and back and forth. "Your wife told me you'd make a splendid cock sucker. She wants to see you with my cock in your mouth, you know."

"Mmm hmm," I hummed around his throbbing cock.

Taylor made me promise to suck him on demand. He threatened to share me with his friends. "I know lots of guys my age who would love to fuck your face, johnnie."

I inhaled deeply hearing that. Visions of young men gathered around me naked, kneeling, and begging for cock made my dick harder than it already was.

When he finally rewarded me by feeding me his load, I stayed on his cock sucking gently, getting the last of his delicious cum and feeling him go soft.

"If you need to jack off, johnnie. you have my permission while you're down there looking at the cock that owns you."

I did too. Looking at his beautiful cock I stroked my dick. For some reason I looked up to see Taylor looking down. His blue eyes piercing mine made me realize that there was a power shift that would not be changed. I knew I would always be submissive to him and he knew it as well.

"Big cocks rule, don't we, johnnie," he said acknowledging his superiority.

"Yes sir," I said quietly as I shuddered and came.

"Time to go," I heard Taylor call out as I dressed. "Time to fuck your gorgeous wife. Right, johnnie?"

"Yes sir. I know she's looking forward to it."

"Wonderful. Now when we get to your house, I think it a good idea for you to shave your body. I love my cock suckers to be smooth."

"Yes sir," I said completely surrendering myself to his every whim.

"Put the phone on speaker, johnnie. I want to hear her reaction."

"Ye sir. Hi, Cin. We're on the way. Taylor is coming over. He wants to fuck you while I watch. He told me to tell you how I sucked his cock, licked his balls, and swallowed every drop of his cum. Okay?"

"Ha ha ha, my husband finally got his wish. See you soon cock sucker. Tell Taylor my pussy is already wet for him." Click.

Upon entering my home, I saw Cindy was already for him. Wearing only a negligee top and nothing else, she was ready to give herself to Taylor just as I had. "Hello cock sucker," she grinned. "And hello stud." I watched as she fell into Taylor's arms.

Cindy helped him out of his clothes as I stripped down and left to shave my body as Taylor recommended.

When I returned, Cindy was kneeling at the feet of the young man greedily sucking his cock. "She almost as good as you, johnnie," he grinned.

"Kiss his ass hubby. You said you wanted to. Here's your chance."

I knelt behind Taylor and placed my lips on his muscled buttocks. I kissed his ass all over but it was not enough for me. I pushed my face between his cheeks seeking a way to please him. The act of tonguing his anus would cement the willing acceptance of my submission.

I watched Taylor fuck my wife. They fucked for the longest time with Cindy having many orgasms before Taylor fucked his sperm deep in her womb. I had masturbated and came again on myself.

My wife was nestled in Taylor's arm watching as I lay flat on my stomach between his legs. "How did you know,?" he asked.

"He made it obvious," Cindy said. "All he's talked about after you two golfed was how much he wanted to suck you right then and there not to mention kiss your sexy ass."

"I'm glad you told me. Like you said, johnnie never resisted when I put my cock in his face. He was like a deer in headlights and did what came natural to him."

I looked up at the couple as they talked about me. Taylor's hand cupped Cindy's big round bottom. Her breast flattened against his chest. Her fingers rubbed his six-pack abs as she kissed his nipples. They looked perfect together and that made my heart swell and me a little jealous.

"Suck him my faggot husband," Cin teased. "I want to see you suck the cock of the man who fucked me like you never have and never could."

The sheet was cool on my 5" erection and hairless balls as it was on my also hairless chest. I slid myself higher up. My hands felt his calves, then his thighs. I noticed how the hair on his legs tickled my freshly shaved arms. I draped my arms over his tight thighs. Cupping his taut buttocks, I buried my face in his moist, aromatic crotch.

Taylor smelled of sweat, sperm, and my wife's pussy. With my chin on the bed, I used my tongue to lift his cock from the sheet and slurped his soft and sticky manhood between my lips and gave it a tongue bath.

"See, I told you your husband is an accomplished cock sucker and a homo."

"Taylor, sir, please," I whined. "Until I met you I was straight, I was a heterosexual man. It was you who made me realize I was bi-sexual."

"Not any more, johnnie."

"Sir?"

"After your performance today, you made it clear to us both that you're gay. From now on johnnie, the only sex you are going to have is with men. Let me make myself clear. If you want my cock as much as you said you do, you'll have toaccept what you are. Cocksuckers don't deserve pussy. Am I right Cindy? Hell, man, cock suckers don't really want pussy."

Cindy giggled. "As long as you keep fucking me, Taylor, I'll make sure he remains pussy free."

"You heard her, johnnie."

"Yes sir." I sighed smiling inside as I enjoyed the feeling of Taylor's soft cock in my mouth. I would never have believed it before meeting this man that I would commit to being pussy free as long as he permitted me access to his magnificent cock.

12