All Comments on 'Bi-Sexual No Longer'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Very Good

But 'johnnie' has another hole that needs to used. Breaking in straight guys tight virgin, hot boi-pussies is the ultimate conversion. And Taylor can bring over several of his friends so Cindy and johnnie can be kept airtight!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

I don’t usually get real excited with this type of story but this time I did. Thought it was nicely written.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Another great story from Johnnie, my email friend. I love all of this story but my favorite excerpt is the following:

"Suck him my faggot husband," Cin teased. "I want to see you suck the cock of the man who fucked me like you never have and never could."

...... Taylor smelled of sweat, sperm, and my wife's pussy. With my chin on the bed, I used my tongue to lift his cock from the sheet and slurped his soft and sticky manhood between my lips and gave it a tongue bath. "See, I told you your husband is an accomplished cock sucker and a homo." ....... "After your performance today, you made it clear to us both that you're gay. From now on johnnie, the only sex you are going to have is with men. ...... you'll have to accept what you are. Cocksuckers don't deserve pussy.

That is exactly me -- I'm a faggot gay "homo" cocksucker who would be in heaven if I could suck cock with my wife watching; the cock that had just fucked her and still had her pussy juices on it. I have admitted to myself (and my male lovers) that I've never been able to fully satisfy my wife sexually but instead I love cock so so very very much that I don't deserve (and don't want anymore) to fuck pussy. Instead, I want to be the one to get fucked by big beautiful thick cocks.

I'm so GAY aren't I ?!?!?!?!

Johnnie, please tell us more stories like this one. Maybe Chapters 2 & 3 where some of Johnnie's clients could join in. Taylor said he has friends who Johnnie is going to suck and doing it in front of his wife, watching her get fucked by man after man after man would be perfect.

I can't wait to read more from you.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have tried to get my wife to fuck some guy in front of me. All that happened she got a boyfriend. She finally came back. Oh how I wish I could have sucked his cock.

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

i hope the adventures of Taylor Cindy & johnnie continue how far will they take johnnie?

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife had an affair with her boss…now I dream of being submissive….your story is amazing

JacknJohnJacknJohnover 2 years ago

Loved his story

Not sure why this turns me on so much

I’m sitting here at my work desk wondering if the spot in my underwear is gonna show through my pants

This story has my little cock dripping like a faucet and now I want to be sucking cock

awyldsideawyldsideover 2 years ago

I loved this story. It really brought out my inner submissive side.

PG564EPG564Eover 2 years ago

Wow - awesome story. So hot how Cindy made her hubby crazed to suck dick. Hope Johnnie gets lots of more cock to suck, and have his ass plowed hard with Cindy watching. He will be a superb cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Made my cock hard the entire time.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

What a great story, Hard and thinking 0f when I went down on my wife and to be greeted with

A well used pussy and full of cumin for me to eat. Love my very sexy wife, and have a screen saver

Of the mans cock I worship and keep ready for her.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 2 years ago

Alas, I remain a cuck wannabe, having experienced only a few inappropriate moments when my wife let the alpha have his way. Thanks for writing!

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

This is a great story !!!! I was leaking so much while reading it !!!! Would love to be in Johnny's position !!!

JoebecomesJessJoebecomesJessover 1 year ago

Thanks, this story is hot as any I have read. I’d love to be johnnie

phallustinephallustine5 days ago

Oh how I long to be johnnie too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES