Bi the Way...

Story Info
Australian model discovers secret about her best friend.
909 words
11.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"See, this is why I hate winter."

Alyce McMahon was horrified to see a car almost skid off Second Avenue. It was fourteen degrees outside, and it seemed that the entirety of New York City had been iced over.

Charles Taylor leapt off the couch to look at the commotion outside. The driver had left his vehicle and was visibly upset; he had almost run into a storefront window, and was none too happy about it.

"It's not the most wonderful time of the year?" Charles joked.

"Well, no. Not here. Back home, it's summer, so it's much nicer," Alyce replied.

"Well, we can always fly over."

"Probably not a good idea right about now."

"Good point."

Charles took a quick glance at Alyce's ass as she returned to the couch; the Olympic gymnast-turned-model was every bit as fit as she was during her competitive prime. He glanced away before she turned her head.

"So what happens if it's this cold in February?" Alyce smiled as she sipped a glass of wine.

"Don't get me started."

"It'd be awful to start the first game with a bunch of broken legs."

"Yeah, that's what I'm scared of."

"At least they'll be wearing some good shit, though." Alyce reached over and picked up a copy of Sports Illustrated; the newest issue had a cover story about the newly formed North American Football Alliance, and the magazine's cover photo showed a player for the New York Mastodons, wearing an orange-and-black uniform Charles had designed.

"You know they're gonna look so sexy in your outfits!" Alyce teased.

"If you say so," Charles smiled.

"Well, you know I'll be watching."

"Thanks."

Charles playfully swiped the magazine from Alyce. "Hey, how come they never put you in the swimsuit issue?"

"Guess I didn't kiss enough ass."

"Oh boy."

"It's all good. Plus, I don't want a bunch of teenagers jerking off over me."

Charles chucked. "I guess there are worse fates."

Alyce stood up and walked back to the window. "You know, last year, right about now, I was hanging out with my family. We were surfing, having Christmas lunch, just a great time. You should have been there with me."

"Well, I don't know how to surf."

"I would have taught you," Alyce winked.

Charles nodded as Alyce walked back to the couch. "Look, I'm gonna take a quick shower and then go to sleep. Just keep the TV down-you can watch as much as you'd like."

"OK."

Suddenly, Alyce took off her sweater, and Charles was transfixed by her toned body and lovely freckled skin. He could not look away, and became visibly aroused, even more so as Alyce took off her jeans to expose her very sexy legs.

"Ah..."

"What's wrong?" Alyce smiled.

"Uh, ah, look, I can leave right now. I'm so sorry..."

Alyce's expression became serious. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"No, it's just that...oh God."

Charles's erection was now clearly visible through his pants. He didn't know what to do or say.

"Why do you want to leave? It's so fucking cold outside."

"Look, I'm really attracted to you."

"What?!"

"Yeah, look, I really have to go..."

"Charles, I thought you were gay!"

"Uh...no, no exactly."

"What does that mean? You're bi?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. I've never had the chance to be with a guy, but I like guys and girls. Always have. I'm so sorry, look..."

"I'm not mad, Charles."

"You're not?"

"No. It's OK."

"Look, I really do have to go..."

"No, no." Alyce placed her soft hand on Charles's arm. "Please stay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Alyce...you're the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

"Thank you."

"I...I..."

Before he could find more words, Alyce kissed him.

"Your lips are so fucking soft," Charles whispered.

"Yours are quite nice, too."

In a matter of seconds, Alyce and Charles began to kiss frantically; soon, their clothes were on the floor, and Alyce was leading him to her bedroom.

"Here," she whispered, closing a wardrobe door to reveal a full-length mirror. "Can we start right here? She touched his muscular chocolate skin. "I just want to see how our bodies look next to each other."

"Wow."

"It's a real turn-on," Alyce cooed.

Alyce and Charles embraced in front of the mirror; she whispered, "Oh, yes," as she looked at his black hand groping her white ass. Her hand reached up to fondle his penis; she was very impressed by the size of his cock, and he became even more aroused by the sight of her waist-length chestnut hair bobbing back and forth as she sucked him. After the blowjob, he gently lifted her up and led her to the bed.

They spent the next two hours making love, Alyce thoroughly enjoying the feel of his black American cock sliding in and out of her white Australian pussy, Charles consumed with lust as he caressed her freckled skin, kissed her pink nipples and licked her cute asshole. The bed shook recklessly as their bodies thrusted against each other; at times, it seemed as though the whole of New York City was shaking.

The next morning, Alyce and Charles made love a second time shortly after waking up, then fucked a third time in the shower. As they dressed afterwards, Alyce looked through the window. It was still quite cold outside, now up to nineteen degrees. She turned back to Charles and smiled, quietly thanking him for keeping the heat on.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Amy Bred Ch. 01: Meeting Amy arrives at the cabin for the summer and new arousal.in Interracial Love
Tracey and I Take on Four BBCs Tracey and I take on Clive and his son again. With other BBC.in Interracial Love
Sally Tries Black Cock Sassy Sally tries threesome with ex & black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories