All Comments on 'Bi Vegas Swap Ch. 03'

by imnsocal5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oooo

Not at all what I was expecting but as I reached the end of the story, I was thinking about that cock in me!

Robertacd4uRobertacd4uabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

One of the hottest I've read! More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot

I liked the whole series. Hope there is another chapter. I need to pull my pud.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Need more stars! Grrrreat story & series

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

Great story with lots of hot sex! Although I have had sex with a couple of girls in the past, I'm totally gay. However, for some reason, the idea of having a girl watch as my boyfriend fucks me has always kind of turned me on.

I love all positions, but being on top and riding his cock like that is one of my favorite! I can take his cock and make it do whatever my ass needs at any particular moment.

I love that eye contact while we fuck too, especially as he is pumping his load inside me. There is something about it that total affirmation and acknowledgment to each other that we are two homos and in total love with what we are doing.

We have had sex with each other in the same room with other guys before and it turned me on. I think having a girl see us would be even better. I don't feel like it's an exhibitionist thing that turns me on about it. It's more like the eye contact thing, it just makes it more real, that we are fags and truly love what we do when others know first hand from seeing us do it. It's a feeling of self-affirmation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous