Bi Vegas Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imnsocal5
imnsocal5
247 Followers

I was surprised he hadn't cum yet.

I noticed my cock was hard again. It was hitting his thighs as I rode his hard cock.

He gripped me tightly and stopped my movement. "Turn around and face me." He said.

Obeying and not wanting him out of me, I sat up straight and spun around. I slipped one leg over his chest and the other over his legs simultaneously. Keeping him buried deep inside of me the whole time.

I locked eyes with him and braced myself on his chest. Slowly I moved my hips in a circle as he stroked my hard cock. The look on his face as my insides massaged his hard cock made me feel good. I was sure I was pleasing him. I was starting to really enjoy moving my body like this. I almost want to say it made me feel sexy.

He reached up and pulled me down on top of him. My hard cock smashed between us as we kissed each other. He reached back and grabbed my butt cheeks tightly. I took this moment to slowly leapfrog up and down his long hard cock from tip to base.

The feeling of being the one responsible for his orgasm was starting to overwhelm me. Again I realized how much I wanted to please him. How much I wanted to make him feel good.

The only goal in my life right now was to satisfy him.

"I can't wait to feel you throb inside me", I whispered. "I want you...no wait...I need you to fill me up with your cum."

I willed for my insides to squeeze tightly onto his hard cock as we fucked. I kissed him and looked into his eyes as I continued to slowly leapfrog up and down him.

It was time. I could see it in his eyes. He broke our kiss and through heavy breathing whispered to me, "I'm there...I'm..I'm going to cum."

I could tell he was desperately trying to hold back as long as he could. It was a battle I knew from experience he wasn't going to win.

I felt him tense up and grab my ass even tighter. "Shoot it deep inside me." I whispered encouragingly. "I want to feel you throb as you cum."

He stuck his tongue back in my mouth as I sucked on it like a small cock. He groaned loudly as I continued slowly sliding him in and out of my man pussy. Out of nowhere, he grunted and all the muscles in his body tightened. He grabbed me tight as I felt his cock twitch once and then again and again as he came deep inside of me.

Spasm after spasm, for the second time tonight he painted my insides with his goo. I kept riding his cock, milking it for all the cum I could.

He grip on me finally loosened as he stopped twitching and I stopped moving. We kept kissing. He stayed inside of me as he slowly softened. Finally, I felt his soft cock slip out of me bringing with it a little cum as it slowly dripped out of me and down my balls onto him.

I was kind of sad it was over.

Somewhere inside of me, I knew this wouldn't be the last time. He had claimed my insides as his own from both ends this evening. His new batch of DNA absorbing into my body as much as it could before it all would eventually drip out...

Still straddling Jake, I pushed myself upright and we looked over at the girls. They were just watching with awe. Vanessa looked down at my hard cock Jake had started stroking again.

"Come over here and let me help you with that," she said to me from the other bed.

I guess the night wasn't over!

imnsocal5
imnsocal5
247 Followers
12