Bi Wife Wants Woman Friend

Story Info
Wife discovers her Bi-Side, wants her girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.13
31.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,063 Followers

When my wife said that we had to talk, I thought all hell was about to break loose. She asked me to sit down, then she got very solemn and told me she has found she was "bi". She told me she had fallen in lust with another woman.

"Is it Marcy?" I asked. She seemed stunned that I'd known. "Of course, it would be Marcy," I added.

She said she couldn't stop thinking about her, that she fantasized about her sexually, daily, and could not get her out of her mind. Claire said that she wanted to be with Marcy more than anything. She said she didn't want to leave me for Marcy, nothing like that, but she just wanted to be with her and make love to her. She said she wanted to taste her friend's pussy and let her do the same. I didn't say, of course, who doesn't. I didn't even say I would like to eat Marcy's pussy as well.

The look in her eyes was despondent, and I couldn't stand for her to be as pained as she obviously was. "I think you should tell her you feel this way," I said. "Let her know, especially if you think she may feel the same way." She looked at me with hope in her eyes. "I think you should make it happen," I said.

"You think I should... "

"Eat Marcy's pussy? Yes, I do," I said. "I think she might be wishing you would, waiting for you to ask her. I think your friend just might be more open to it than you think. She would probably enjoy you eating her pussy, doing whatever you dream of doing to her, but I know I'd love hearing about it." She looked at me incredulous, then I nodded and kissed her. "I wouldn't mind at all if you made love to Marcy," I said. "Really, tell her. I think she just might be waiting for you to. You never know unless you try."

"You really think I should?" she asked. I told her I did and I hoped it worked out for her.

"You really don't mind my wanting to have sex with someone else?"

"I would be thrilled for you," I said. "We should talk about how you need to go about this to get it to happen," I said. We talked about it and decided that they should do something social together and see what happens. She called Marcy and they talked for nearly an hour. They decided to go out on the weekend to dinner and to see a show.

After the show I thought perhaps something might develop.

Claire met Marcy at the restaurant, then after dinner they decided to forego the show and just visit. They sat in the car and talked for an hour or so, and in that time it seemed to Claire that Marcy was interested in it going further. Claire brought up her marriage, saying things were good, but she just had a nagging problem that she couldn't shake. Marcy asked her about it and Claire said it was very personal, then she hinted that it was sexual in nature.

"I'm having desires I am having a hard time controlling," Claire said. "It involves someone I really care about, but shouldn't, not in that way."

"Is it a woman?" Marcy said, picking up right away on the situation.

"Yes," Claire said. "It is another woman. I can't stop thinking about her. I fantasize about the two of us all the time, and I want her so much I can't stand it."

"You should tell her," Marcy said. "She deserves to know. Maybe she would like it as well."

"Okay," Claire said carefully. "It's you," she added with a shy smile. "I can't stop thinking about being with you in a sexual way. Sorry if this offends you, but I think I'm in love with you."

"So what do you want to do about it?" Marcy asked.

"My husband says I should just kiss you, see what happens," she said. "He says that it is not fair to keep it from you, that maybe you'll feel the same way."

"You could do that," she said, leaning in close to my wife's lips. They looked at each other for a while, and the heat of the moment increased. "I think I'd like that," she added. Their lips came together in the softest and most tender kiss Claire had ever felt. Their tongues searched for one another's, Claire moaned and Marcy did as well. "I've wanted that for a long time," Marcy said with a sigh.

"You have? I want to have sex with you," Claire said.

"I've wanted that for a long time as well," Marcy said. "I've only been with one woman before," she said. "but I want to be with another, and that's you. Could we get a room?" she asked as they broke the kiss.

"I want to eat your pussy," Claire said shamelessly, coming right to the point. "No sense in beating around the bush." Marcy blushed and they kissed again. Then they drove to a hotel outside of town and registered. Once in the room they kissed and undressed one another. Marcy crawled into bed and Claire followed. They kissed and then cuddled together, each feeling the other's naked body with a passion that was unmasked and passionate, not caring anymore what people might say. I had told Claire to go ahead and be with the woman she desired, and I meant it totally.

I later learned that my wife had kept kissing Marcy and made her way to the other woman's sex, then Marcy opened her legs and my wife covered her friend's vulva with her mouth, reaching with her tongue as far into her as she could. When she told me about it, I was thrilled at what she had done. It sent chills through me, hearing about her sex with a woman.

When they had made love for nearly an hour, they simply stretched out on the bed and talked about what had happened between them, what they had been wanting for a long time. Marcy said she was thrilled that Claire felt the same way she did, and she said she was amazed that they both felt the same magnetic pull to sex, that each one of them was experiencing the same feelings of desire. Marcy said that her other experience with another woman happened in college, and she has not seen the other woman since.

"I have not felt guilty about it," Marcy said. "It wasn't that, but I've had this secret inside of me and it's wanted to get out. When we met, I felt the old feelings and I wanted to be able to express them with you, but you were a married woman and I knew there was no way it would happen. I am so glad your husband told you to tell me. I;m surprised you told him."

"He is very understanding. I'm so he told me I should tell you," Claire said. "He is a very sensitive guy. I still love him, but I think I also love you. More than anything, I want to be physical with you, I want to have sex with you. I want to feel your lips on mine, your mouth on my pussy, and your pussy on my tongue."

Marcy kissed her and they melted into an embrace. Claire came home that next morning in the most wonderful mood and I asked her how things went. Her smile told me all I needed to know.

Marcy and Claire are now what you'd call lovers, spending a great deal of time together, and they now consider us a family: two women and one man. Claire and I don't have sex all that often, but when we do it's very good and I am thankful for it. I do, however, realize that if your wife yearns for another woman you better not stand in the way. It just may be the end of things as you know it. Wanting someone you can't have is a very powerful stimulus.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,063 Followers