Having Bi-Wife

Story Info
Man discovers he has a Bi-wife.
2.2k words
4.23
20.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

My wife told me early on that she liked girls, but in a monumentally naive husbands-can-only-be-that-dumb moment, I thought she meant as friends.  She didn't.  When she brought Diane home with her in our third month of marital bliss and told me straight out they would be sleeping together while she was with us, it finally dawned on me she meant she liked the taste of them, the feel of them on her tongue, and she lived for the feeling of their tongues on her pussy.  

She told me straight out she still liked the feeling of me inside of her, as if that would make it okay, but even though this was the absolute male fantasy, to watch two women kiss and please one another in bed, it still caught me by surprise and challenged my husbandly resolve.  It did excite me to think of them eating each other, but it worked on my jealousy quotient as well.  She was still another person who Claire had feelings for, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

As I lay in bed alone I thought of nothing else but her eating Diane's pussy as I wished I could be there.  Finally, the next day, I worked up the nerve to asked if I could watch and they both agreed eagerly to let me spectate as they ate one another's pussy.

I admit I became addicted quickly to seeing her with her mouth fastened to Diane's vulva, and I was equally thrilled to watch Diane kiss and lick and suck on my wife's sweet vagina lips, lovingly making sweet mouth music with her friend's sexual orifice.  It was amazing to me that I liked it nearly as much as I liked doing the same thing to either one, which she offered me not too long after their first time together.   

I actually had sex with Diane on the third night she was with us.  I fucked her, ate her, and enjoyed a very fine blow job delivered by my wife's lover that same night.   I was certainly conflicted.  I was jealous yes, she was another person my wife had desires for, but I was also thrilled to be able to watch them and fuck my wife's lover, as well.  It actually, when I finally realized it, was the best of both worlds and I eventually acknowledged it.

It was easier to adjust to having sex with her female friend and watching my wife eat Diane than it was problematic  having her enjoy sex with women.   I decided fairly early that I could tolerate her having female lovers if I got the benefits of doing them myself.  The hardest thing was when she brought Randy home and made the same announcement about sleeping with him that she had with Diane.

"I thought my having sex with other people was something you understood," she said adamantly when she realized I was jealous of Randy.  I told her that was with other women.  "But it was still sex," she said, incredulous that I didn't see that.  Of course, she was right.  Sex was sex.  

She said I could still watch her with him, and announced that I could also have sex with him if I wanted.  "But I don't want to have sex with another man" I said.

"That's your choice, but you can watch," she said as if it was a great concession.  That wasn't the prime male fantasy, to watch your wife fuck another man, but it did give me more of a charge to think about than I expected.  I, however, was not interested in having sex with another man, that was clear enough.

Claire's roommate from college was Angel, and Angel was a wonder to the eyes.  She was nearly six feet of sensual woman who positively oozed sex.  Her smile was seductive, her breasts were not over large but well shaped, and her figure was out of a clothing catalog, but the most stunning thing about Angel was that her ass was perfect.  It positively cried out to be touched, to be fondled, and to be kissed.    I simply fell in love with her ass.

If I were a woman I would want to eat her too.  She was positively luscious.  I was sure that if I had been a coed in college and shared a room with her that sex would be the first thing I thought of.   When she came to visit I almost had an orgasm shaking her hand.  She practically seduced me just saying hello. Right away I thought of the possibility of seeing her make love to my wife and the thought made me hard without any other stimulation.  

I could not wait to see her naked and connected to Claire by her mouth on my mate's vagina.  My heart beat faster simply by imagining the sight of her with her mouth over my spouse's pussy.  It was not as hard to accept my wife's bisexuality if I got to watch her with the likes of he former roommate, Angel.   I simply wanted to hurry them to the bedroom, but I had to wait for them to chat and talk about friends and personal news and visit.  They were not as eager as I was to have them jump into bed.   Sex was put on the back burner for them, but for me it was already passed the boiling point. 

Having a bi-wife was suddenly a benefit.  I began to realize I was actually a lucky man, not the poor slob who had to accept something awful about his wife.  Even her fucking Randy was not such a bad thing, after all I still got to watch her with him and that was hotter than I had ever imagined.  Seeing him push into her was actually very sensational to watch.  It was actually like watching porn, but with a plus, I actually knew and was intimate with one of the participants.  

After Randy she introduced me to Jacob, and I completely understood what she saw in him.   He was tall, athletic, and very charming.  I watched her that night with Jacob and it was like a great movie, seeing him fuck her with an energy that left me exhausted and satisfied.  

I asked her one night after we turned off the light, about her first experience with another woman.  She got quiet, then said that would be Barbara.  "We were in college and on an over night trip to a debating event.  We were rooming together and we got in the same bed to talk.  After a few minutes she kissed me and it still is one of the most sensual kisses I've ever gotten from anyone.  The rest was just natural and we took off each other's clothes and explored every inch of the other person's body.  I loved feeling her pussy, playing with the lips and exploring deep inside of her.  I had done that with my own pussy, but it was really fun doing another woman." 

I listened to every word and understood, feeling the heat of the two women in one bed on a school field trip.  We made love that night and I could tell her excitement was heightened by recalling her night with her friend Barbara.  When I was eating her, I was sure I heard her whisper the name Barbara as I tongued her clit.  "Oh, Barbara," I am sure I heard her say.  

I told her I thought she said that as I ate her and she sighed.   "Barbara ate pussy so well, I probably did," she said.  "You both do that so good.  I probably did say that tonight," she said dreamily.  "I would love to be able to have her mouth on my pussy again."

I said maybe she could be with Barbara again.  "No, she lives in India," she said regrettably. "But every mouth on my pussy I compare with hers, and only you come close."

I actually felt flattered, being compared to Barbara. 

When Claire met Tawnya, I knew they would end up in bed together, even though I had no idea if she was gay or bi. It was clear there was electricity between them, and a day later Claire asked me if I minded not being there when she was first with Tawnya.  I asked if Tawnya was gay or bi.  She smiled.  "She is bi-curious," she said.  "I would like to be the one to teacher her about the wonders of girl-to-girl love," she said grinning.  I kissed her and told her I was happy to let her show her new friend the sexual ropes.

The next morning I asked how it went with Tawnya.  "I think she is a convert," she said.  "She couldn't get enough of my pussy," she said with a sigh, telling me that her friend learned well.  "She is a natural," she said, smiling and looking up as if remembering the wonderful time she had with the other woman. 

Tawnya stayed with us for the summer, and I did get the chance to watch them together.  She also still liked sex with men, so there were threesomes occasionally where Claire and I shared her and usually the two of us ate her together with one of us at her pussy and the other at her mouth or her breasts. It was tag team lovemaking, with the two of us satisfying her at the same time.  I also fucked her while Claire focused on her mouth and kissed her friend's lovely mouth.

She slept with Claire at least twice a week, but my wife liked having sex with me and we did it three or four times every seven days.   I got so comfortable with Claire having sex with Tawnya that I could even watch television in the same room while they made love.  They kissed openly and would often hold hands or sit with an arm around one another as they watched a program.  I enjoyed Tawnya's company and welcomed her into our family.  

I talked to them both about their relationship and our mutual sex, and they both felt comfortable enough with me to be candid and open about their feelings for one another.  Claire made it clear to Tawnya they were not exclusive and my wife would be with people other than the two of us.  She clearly understood that Claire was a sexual person who was active with many people.

She asked me how I responded to that and I was honest with her, saying at first I had somewhat of a problem with it but learned it was not an issue that would hurt our marriage and our love for one another.  I explained that knowing she was bisexual gave me less of a problem than her being sexual with other men, but I assured her I had grown beyond that, that I had accepted Randy and Jacob and liked both of them as friends.  

"The fact that my friends fuck my wife is not a problem for me now," I told her honestly.  "At first I was a typical jealous husband, but after realizing it could be exciting for me as well, I was all in.  I have matured since learning I had married a bisexual, and I feel good about what we have.  Tawnya kissed me and said she was glad Claire had married me.

Before she left that day, Tawnya, Claire and I gathered on the bed, removed our clothes, and Claire and I knelt over Tawnya, who stretched out on her back with her arms out to her sides and her head back on the pillow, accepting our attention and sighing as I began kissing her pussy and Claire began sucking on one nipple at a time.  

I spread her labia with my fingers and swiped a long and slow tongue up her slit, gathering her lotion as I licked her laterally between her lips, puffy and pink with her arousal.

She moaned as I ate her, smiling with her eyes closed while I pleasured her pussy with my tongue and lips. 

Claire worked on Tawnya's nipples, sucking each one and fingering the other, pinching and rolling them between the tips of two fingers.   I wasn't sure if she was groaning from my sucking her pussy or Claire's work on her tits.  Later, as she was leaving, she told me it was from both.  

"You two work magic on a girl's body.  I don't think I have ever had two people make me feel as good as you two do."  I asked how many times she had two people work on her body together. 

"Not enough," she said with a smile.  At the door, she kissed us both, spending more time with her lips on Claire's.  Their kiss was long and slow and passionate.  I was invigorated by just watching them kiss.  

"You two are magnificent," I said, watching my wife and her lover kiss at our front door.  Since we were standing just outside the door, I wondered if any of the neighbors were watching, actually hoping that some of them were.  It excited me to think the neighbors might know I had a bisexual as a wife.  My life, since learning that, had become much more exciting sexually, which is a big thing at my age.   Having a bisexual wife may, like the old gum commercial once said, double your pleasure, double your fun. 

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers