All Comments on 'Bianca & I'

by clownprince2008

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?'

I really liked this story. Alot. I only have one complaint. Why did you have to tell us that their relationship didnt last without telling us how long they were together, or how it happened, or even what happened to them afterward?

clownprince2008clownprince2008almost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

I can understand your complaint and to answer your question, I attribute that to two reasons: First, I wasn't in a very good mood when I finished the story. Second, I was originally going to do a sequel in which they broke up. Obviously, I never got around to writing that story and if I had the chance to do it again, I would probably omit that final paragraph. Hope it didn't spoil your enjoyment too much.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Agreed with anon.

Good story, kinda derailed at the end. The fact he has to convince her to date him kind of sets up they don't work it out. Yet, a happier ending would have been nice. A sequel about their break up would have been depressing as he'll, so I guess a thank you for not doing that should be offered!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Decent enough

Good characterization but clunky with lots of big grammatical mistakes that were very distracting.

toranoshi1369toranoshi1369almost 7 years ago
Why?

I hate these stories that kill it in the end. Realism be damned. Romance. Not Fling. I liked it, but It kills it when you make it end like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I’m not sure this story really qualifies as a “Romance”. He told her he loved her and she said she loved him too, but only “as a friend”. If that statement doesn’t shoot a romance down in flames I don’t know what would. Trust me, I know. Been there, got that tee shirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so she says she doesn’t love him. he goes “why not” and then she goes “oh okay nevermind i love you.” wtf????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did she give in if she didn’t feel anything romantic towards him? Weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous