Bianca and Richard

Story Info
He'll fuck her ass, before she fucks his.
3.5k words
3.13
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca started the day at her home in Northern Liberties. It was early October in Philadelphia, and some days could still be pretty hot, especially since climate change was starting to fuck the world up, and not in the fun way. Today was not like that though, It was a cold fall day. Rain would dump out of the sky for 15 minutes and then chill out like it was going to stop before coming back again.

From some people's perspective, Bianca might look strangely "normal," what ever that even means. But we all know what it means, don't we? They say you know "normal" when you see it. And in Nothern Liberties normal meant being married to a man. Living a middle class life where you make enough money to be comfortable, but not enough to really live like the artist you want to be. So you compromise. You work a day job, to fund the art job in the evening. You compromise on many things, sometimes life actually feels like one giant compromise, one after the other. And if you stay on too long you might collapse under it's burden. Things get tough, challenges are faced, and you do as you're told. This was what "normal" was in Bianca's life, until one day, she decided to stop and make a change.

But this story is not about the day that Bianca changed that. That happened a long long time ago. So let's start this tale over and explain how anyone with half a queer eye would see Bianca. Bianca is anything but normal. She is Queer. As Fuck. Bianca is a powerhouse local theater star, she makes shit happen around her. She takes her art seriously, it's core to her identity. How she makes money couldn't matter less to her. Sure she's got a 'husband' what ever marriage might mean to someone, but every weekend she would be fucking hot 22 year actresses all over the city. She had a rotating cast of girlfriends all craving her giant silicone girl cock, and she let them have it. She was the baddest bitch in town, and every young slut with a pussy couldn't get enough of her.

Bianca looked at herself up and down in the mirror of her bedroom. She was trying out her lingerie that she was preparing for the evening. She had a large set of slutty panies including several pairs of crotchless panties which she was trying on right now. She had a cute face, thick curly black hair, small tits, and an enormous bubble butt. Her ass swalloed the g-string panties entirely; from the rear you couldn't even tell she was wearing anything. Her pussy was exposed between the small parts of fabric on the front, her labia swollen and dripping as she anticipated her day.

Today was a special day. Today Bianca wasn't headed out to meet a girl. Bianca was about to explore a part of her sexuality that didn't get nearly enough attention. Today she was about to meet up with a man. And not a trans-man or a trans-woman or a gender-queer, or a non-binary. She was about to meet up with a cis dude. He literally moved around in the world and people looked at him and thought to themselves, yep, that's definitely a man. And somehow Bianca was about to meet up with and have sex with him. He was going to tell her exactly what to do and when to do it. He was going to dominate her. And he was going to let her fuck him in the ass.

Richard was physically smaller than she was, and he wanted her to fuck him in the ass. This whole situation seemed so weirdly kinky to Bianca, and she couldn't stop thinking about. The total incongruency of a man who she could literally crush with her powerful thighs ordering her to spread her ass and get ass fucked by him. He might make her crawl accross the room and beg for his dick. He might make her kneel before him as he showed his dominance by brining his cock close to her mouth and watching her spit pool on her open tongue, and him watching that spit pool, and she would struggle to keep it in but it would spill out onto her chest. And the whole time he'd be standing above her watching her struggle, exerting his complete and utter control over her. Not with physical force, but by taking advantage of her submission. The prospect of allowing herself to be a complete slut for a man had always been so exciting to Bianca, but she had never felt safe around one enough to actually let him behave in these sorts of ways. She'd do anything for her husband, but he was such a sweetheart, he didn't see her that way. Even though it's just sex, it seemed like her husband thought that having sex in this way was somehow disrespectful to her, and his sincere and everlasting love for her somehow prevented him from seeing that she just wanted to play around and have some fun. Not to take life so seriously for once. But maybe she herself wasn't sure could handle being around her huband in that way either. Maybe exploring the fantasy, reaching ever closer to the real thing by brining to life one piece at a time. Maybe tonight was an exciting step on a longer journey to true domination through sluttiness. Domination by playing out in your head exactly how a scene will play out where you are trying to maintain every appearence submission. Of not orchestrating exaclty how everything pans out through your ability to inspire specific desire in your partner.

The fact that this man was excited to see her plastic cock and get fucked by it, made the whole situation perfect! She'll explore the kink, get off on it even, and then get to finish the night off with having sex the way she knew best, fucking an asshole, but this time it wont be a girl under her, it'll be the man that was just minutes earlier fucking her ass. The power that a woman would feel. To literally be fucking a man in the ass. After being his bitch and doing everything he asked for. A handsome man who does seem a bit gay, but definitely a person who people look at and think 'yeah, that's a man.' This was the other part of this new experience that Bianca couldn't wait for.

--

Richard stood in front of his own mirror contemplating life. A lot had been going on recently, in so many dimensions. His work was really taking off, not only was he getting promoted at work to a point where he was being given more responsibility and more money, he also had more time. This new type of work was so much easier, he finally had the space to breath and focus on his own sexuality. All his life he'd felt queer, but it was getting to a boiling point. It wasn't fair to himself and it wasn't fair to the world to stay in the closet. Maybe he liked boys, and that was OK. Maybe he wanted to bend over a bed and let a boy fuck him in the ass, and that was OK. There's nothing wrong with him. He can have a wife, and a son, and be the boss at work, and have a secretary that helps him buy shoes online because he finds shopping so boring and he's not brave enough to actually go find that beautiful gay boyfriend who will make shopping fun for him. So now he has to boss around a pretty young woman and make her buy his stuff. Which much to his delight, was aparently her dream job. Getting paid to scroll instagram and buy shoes. And the pay was pretty decent after he recently gave her a hefty raise. In fact the relationship with his secretary started to get his sexual mind turning.

It was pretty exciting telling a woman to do something and see them be excited about doing it. Obviously when it came to the dynamic with his actual secretary it was inappropriate to turn that sexual, but the slut he was about to go meet in Rittenhouse. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it slowly as he imagined forcing Bianca to swallow his cock. Imagining fucking her mouth slowly and instructing her to let the spit fall out of her mouth and fall down her cheek and on to floor. She would do literally anything for him, even let him fuck her in the ass. And the added bonus? On top of all this, at the end of the night, when the power fantasy had been fulfilled, she would even fuck his ass with her strap-on. Not only would it make him cum harder than he'd ever cum in his life, it might help him be a little less scared of pensises on other people. He was fully capapble of meeting a person, be it a man or a woman, but meeting a human that was physically more powerful than him, telling them that it was ok for them to fuck his ass, and to love ever minute of that experience. Richard was a not a weak man by any stretch of the imagination. He actually had an 8-pack which he was rather proud of. But at 120 pounds, no amount of protein shakes or chicken sandwhiches or donuts ever seemed to change that. With shoes on he was 5'11", so he wasn't a completely unimposing man, but he was no beefcake, and he'd come to terms that he was never going to be.

He moved his hand up along his chest, stopping at his nipples which he began to lightly pinch. He was thinking back to the night he first met Bianca. They were at an adult "cuddle party" which apparently was just a euphamism for "group foreplay." Richard hadn't ever participated in group sex, and it had seemed a little implausible to him that it was actually real. "How are you supposed to get turned on at a group sex party?" He had thought to himself. But now he had his answer, you start with group foreplay. He and Bianca almost broke the party rules and tried to start the orgy right there. They seemed suited for each other. Seemed to have similar fantasy's of wanting to both fuck ass and be ass fucked.

--

Bianca packed an extra pair of crotchless panties and her strap-on, and left to met Richard at the hotel he had booked for them. Prepared to be dominated like a complete slut, and then whip out her cock and fuck the man's brains out.

She was already running 25 minutes late when she got to the train platform and realized she'd be even more late. Some classic Philly nonsense was going on inside the first train that arrived and she would have to wait for the next one. As she waited she started to wonder, what will Richard think about me being late? Will he scold me? Punish me? No, he's too sweet to jump right into character, he'll probably want to chat and just double check that I actually am as submissive and slutty as I told him I was at the party. Even though I'd love nothing more than for him to start taking control the second he lays eyes on me, I can contain myself. I can "keep it in my pants" as they like to say, and she chuckled to herself at her dick joke that didn't really make sense, but it kind of made sense? She tried to distract herself by reading the ads on the train, but all she could think about was her soaking wet pussy starting to drip pussy juice down her leg.

--

Richard arrived early to the AirBnB and started to set up his things. He organized the selection of dildos that he had brought on the coffee table, lining them up from smallest to largest. He then organized 4 condoms into a line, perpendicular to dildo collection. Then next to the condoms he lined up 3 bottles of lube, each of a slightly different consistency. He knew what he liked on his skin, but he wasn't sure what Bianca would like. She loved touch, that much he knew from their first encounter, but if she was anything like him, loving touch also meant having opinions about lube. He then sat on the couch and mediated until he heard a knock at the door.

Richard opened his eyes and stood up. He was wearing a red collared shirt with a thin gold chain passing through the color to hang visible on his chest. The shirt was tightly fit and emphasized his trim frame. His normal five earrings were all in place, but he'd finally bothered to remove the small thin black rings and relpalce them with the slightly larger silver hoops that he had. On his right wrist he wore a large white digital watch, and on his right wrist a silver chain bracelet. He had rainbows on his socks. He walked slowly to the door and opened it. "Hello Bianca," he said. "Please come in."

Bianca stepped into the room and wasn't sure if she should give the man a friendly hug, or if she should try and start playing the role of the sub she so desparately wanted to try out. Richard didn't exactly take control and start punishing her immediately. But he seemed awfully calm and in control. Like he knew what was going to happen next and knew that she didn't have a clue what was going to happen next.

"I'm sorry I'm late," she said.

"That's ok." He replied. "But I have been waiting for you. I've been looking forward to seeing you. Do you need to get yourself settled? Would you like a glass of water?"

What was going on. What was he playing at. Bianca glimpsed the dildos out of the corner of her eye and let out a little cry of excitment "OH," and she ran over and picked one up. "Mmm, what do we have here?" She said in as sexy a voice as possible. Maybe he wanted to talk about dildo sizes and what was going to be the right size for him. Though these toys looked rather large, and his butt was pretty small. He didn't think that she wanted something this big in her ass, did he!? I mean she could probably take it, but it would definitely be a stretch.

Richard poured a glass of water and brought it over to her and without acknowledging the sex toys or what she had said, reached his hand up to the back of Bianca's neck and pulled her face gently towards him. She eagerly moved her face in quickly towards him, but he backed off, and firmed his grip on her head. He began to slowly kiss her again, but this time she let him dictate the strangely slow pace. The tension had been thick from the moment she arrived, they could already be fucking at this point, what was he waiting for! Bianca thought to herself.

Richard slowly kissed Bianca, pushing his tongue into her mouth and digging his fingers into her hair. The intensity grew and then receded as he pulled her off of him and handed her the water.

"Here, let me take your bag, and please, take your shoes off and stay a while," Richard said, after breaking away from the kiss. His cock pressed against jeans, possible creating a visible bulge if Bianca hapened to glance down. He thought he'd start the evening out with some unacknowleged sexual acts. He remembered that Bianca had shared her interest in that the last time they met. Laying out all the toys and ignoring them being the first step to create the mood. But many more things were yet to come. Bianca sat down and sipped her water. "Show me what you brought." He said. He kept his voice calm and steady. Not forceful in any way, but kept oddly cool for what otherwise was a tense mood. Bianca pulled out her harness and her dildo and set them down next to the other toys. Next she pulled out the extra pairs of crotchless panties. Richard reached out and took the panties from her, inspecting them. He gave them a sniff. "Fresh" was all he said before setting them down on the table as well.

"Bianca, I started playing with you the moment you stepped through that door. Are you enjoying the game?"

Bianca thought for a moment. What should she say? Should she bring up the dildo's again? She kind of wanted to ask him what he thought of her toy, but she was pretty confident now that the point of him brining the toys was to communicate that she didn't need to be worried about size. His toys were much larger, so maybe certain things could be left unsaid. Maybe she could just play along.

"I'm wet right now," she blurted out and made a start to move towards him, eager to get their bodies close again, but Richard put out his hand stopping her from moving in, and she caught herself. Part of her fantasy was to get bossed around by a man after all. She had so few opportunities to experiment with men in this sexual way, it was so exciting to be able to live it out.

She sat back and realized that she didn't need to seduce Richard. She didn't have to make judgement calls about what to do or say. She could follow. Richard spoke again, "I did not ask you if your pussy was wet, I asked if you are enjoying the game, yes or no."

Bianca shut her eyes tightly and grinned hard as she tiled her head up towards the ceiling. She bit her tongue trying not to make any sounds of excitement. Her pussy continued to swell and moisten. Her asshole started to throb ever so slightly. She nearly broke character, but Ricahrd patiently waited. After calming herself down she looked Richard directly in the eyes and calmly said "yes."

"Good, then we will continue playing." He didn't tell her to response, but paused for a moment. Bianca nodded her head, "yes dear, of course" she couldn't help drop character for a second, but she wasn't sure how else to convey that he should trust her, that she knew how to stop if they needed to. He relaxed almost instantly and pulled her close for a hug. It was happening suddenly, but to Bianca the pace was what she had been craving for the last 15 minutes, they passionately kissed, Bianca gently licking and sucking on Richard's soft ears in a way that just made him melt. His tonue and lips moving along her neck, licking and sucking in the way that she loved. And then it was over, Richard pulled back, going instantly from physical intimacy to stern distance.

Richard ignored the slight break of character that just happened, and stood up and moved to a chair opposite of Bianca. "Stand up," he told her, "I want to take a good proper look at you."

Bianca stood up and moved to the open part of the floor and did a little twirl. "Like what you see?" She smiled as she asked the question.

Richard stared back stoiclly at her. "I told you to stand up, I did not say run around the room and dance like a balarina. When I tell you do something, you are to do it. Do you understand." He didn't shout the words or even raise his voice, but he said them a litlte more forcefully than before and it took Bianca back by suprise ever so slightly. She was so into this version of Richard, and to be in the experience in the moment, finally safe to follow the every command of a man. Commands that would objectify her, sexualize her. She had to just live in the moment otherwise she'd break down and start rubbing her clit til orgasm as fast as possible.

"No. No you did not tell me to dance like a balarina," and then she added after a beat, "sir."

She unwillingly let her voice raise slightly at the end as if asking a question. Unsure if he would want her to call him that. Was that her taking things a step to far? Should she have asked if she could call him that? He didn't immediately ackowledge it, but she did detect a certain element of surprise on him. So was it a yes? No? She was confused. But not really sure why she was confused. She didn't care what he called her. He could call her a cunt so why would he mind what she called him?

---

Author's Note: Like, Comment, Subscribe ;)