Bianca Bewitches

Story Info
Anne is bewitched by Bianca, her fellow Pilates trainer.
9.9k words
4.72
18.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MEETING BIANCA

It's a warm morning as I walk the two blocks from the bus stop to Pilates Palace, where I've been working as a trainer for almost a year. I like it well enough, and at least it's an all-female centre, so I don't have to deal with leering blokes as I had at the first place I worked after getting my Cert IV in Pilates.

As I enter, the cool air in the centre is refreshing. "Hi, Lydia," I say cheerily to the receptionist.

"Hey Anne, how's it going?"

"Can't complain. You?"

"Never better. I'm having a weekend away with my girlfriend at Cradle Mountain Lodge!"

"Wow, that's ritzy. Did you rob a bank to afford it?"

"Haha, no. It's a gift from her parents for her birthday."

"Wow, lucky you."

She pauses with a dreamy look on her face. "I think she's going to propose soon."

"Oh wow, that's wonderful. I know you always talk about her. I wish you all the best."

"Thanks, Anne."

I head to the change room and get into my uniform. I'm glad that I'm a bit early for my first lesson, so I can prepare mentally. It's my Wednesday morning basic class, so it mainly has retirees and housewives. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course, but some of them don't take it seriously but treat this as a social outlet.

Then there's Olivia, the one that knows better than I do (she doesn't), criticises others (not her place) and is generally imperious. I sigh and gird my loins to deal with her. I pee, take a drink and fill my water bottle.

I head down the hall to the Jasmine Room. It used to be Room 1 but Edith the manager decided to slap some superficial redecorating around the place and rename everything. I'm surprised she hasn't renamed the toilet as The Throne Room.

I go in and say hello to the ladies, who are all chatting in the corner. I look around and I don't see Olivia. "Good," I think to myself, "a peaceful session."

Thankfully she's a no-show and we have a good session without her sniping, getting some good work out of the ladies. They thank me on their way out at 11:00. I walk to the break room and order a cappuccino. A few of my last class and a few of my next class are also having coffee.

That's the best perk of this job. We get free good coffee. I am about to sit when Edith walks in with a stunning specimen of femininity beside her.

"Hi, Anne. I'd like you to meet Bianca. She'll be our new trainer. She's just relocated to Launceston."

I am captivated by this tall, slim, exotic woman with an athletic body, firm little boobs, a beautiful face and long, dark hair. I shake myself out of my trance and say, "Nice to meet you, Bianca. We've been a bit overworked since a trainer left last month. Welcome."

"I'm so pleased to meet you, Anne. I'm sure that you can show me the ropes."

At the word "ropes" my mind reels as it has a fantasy of tying up this lovely creature and having my way with her, or she with me. I snap out of it and say, "Of course, Bianca."

Edith says, "Bianca has had two years as a Pilates and Yoga trainer in Hobart, and her references are glowing, so we're happy to have her."

"Great," I say. "When does she start?"

"Today she'll just learn the layout and our procedures. She'll start tomorrow. I'll let you both know the revised schedule," Edith explains.

I sit and my coffee is delivered. Edith and Bianca walk to the office, and I stare at Bianca's sensuous walk as she fades away.

In the rest of my sessions that day, I have to force myself to concentrate on work. Bianca's image keeps floating in front of me, enveloping me in a haze. At the end of the day, I drift into the change room and strip for my shower. My body is electrified by Bianca, and I find myself rubbing my nipples and soaping my pussy a bit too long.

When I hear Edith stepping in, I snap out of my daze. "Oh, hi, Anne. I have the new schedule. I'll set it on the bench for you." She walks out. I turn off the shower and dry off. I am hoping to see Bianca again, but I suppose she's gone already.

I dress and travel home in a fog, daydreaming of Bianca. I step into my unit, not even remembering that I stopped for takeaway dinner. I wolf down the food and run to my bedroom, throw off my clothes and toss myself onto the bed.

I bring up the image of Bianca and my hands fly to my boob and pussy, rubbing madly. Within a minute, I'm screaming as I cum faster than I have ever cum in my life. I keep rubbing and cum again a minute later.

After a few minutes, my breathing and pulse slow and I think, "Wow, this Bianca has possessed me! Is she a witch?" I wonder how I am going to control myself tomorrow when I see her in her tight uniform. I get up, clean my teeth and wash my face and go back to bed.

Two or three orgasms later, I drift off to sleep.

THURSDAY

I wake up in the morning and have my shower. Halfway through I remember Bianca and my body shivers with excitement. All during the morning up to going into the centre, my mind has thoughts bouncing around. I will be excited to see her, but I'm afraid of making a fool of myself if I can't control myself.

At the door, I hesitate, then push my way in. "Hey, Anne," Lydia says with a smile.

"Good morning, Lydia," I reply, forcing a return smile.

I walk to the change room and take off my outer clothes, standing in a bra and knickers, ready to put on my uniform. Bianca strolls in and says, "Hello, Anne. Nice to see you." I blush at her (imagined?) implication.

"Hi, Bianca," I reply, pulling my uniform on quickly. "Ready for your first day?"

"Yes, I'm excited."

"Well with your experience, you should do just fine."

"Thanks, Anne. I hope so."

She whips off her top and I see her lovely small boobs, firm with big dark nipples showing through her sheer bra. My nipples harden and my pussy starts to exude its juice. "Control yourself, Anne," I think to myself.

I quickly zip up, grab my bottle and rush out of the room before I do or say something stupid. I walk to the break room and fill my bottle and hurry to the session room before I have to see Bianca again. My pulse is racing, and I'm trying to prepare for my session. I'm glad that I'm early.

My first session goes well, with my students motivated. Working with them distracts me from my thoughts of Bianca. I stay in the room before my next session, afraid of my reaction if I see Bianca. My second session is trying, with the women not really paying attention. I come close to asking one to leave because she is distracting the others with her chitchat.

At least my exasperation is another source of distraction from my recent obsession. But now it's lunchtime, and I will have to face Bianca. I walk to the break room and get my lunch out of the fridge.

I order a coffee and sit, starting to eat my sandwich. Bianca breezes in and comes straight to me, displaying the incredible form of her body through her tight uniform. I gaze at her amazing boobs, the bumps of her nipples showing through, although fortunately not the dark colour. That would have turned me soaking wet.

"Hi, Anne. How were your sessions?" she inquires as she sits with me. Thank goodness that she's given me a neutral topic to talk about.

"My first one was great - they took it seriously. But in the second one, I had chatters who kept distracting the ones who were working. I almost threw one out."

"Hey, I am very strict. They get one warning, then they're out the door. I don't put up with any nonsense." Her stern tone has a thrilling but scary effect on me. I sense her controlling nature.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a softie," I say. My coffee is delivered.

Bianca smiles at me, and says, "Yes, I can see you are soft and lovely." I think she is about to say more but thinks better of it. I keep feeling that she's coming on to me, but of course, she may just be a friendly, outgoing type.

In any case, my body is very stirred up. I try to steer the conversation. "So, Bianca, tell me, what brought you to Launceston?"

"Oh, I got tired of the hustle and bustle of Hobart."

I nearly spit out the mouthful of my sandwich. I moved here from Melbourne, which is a real city with truly hectic traffic and lifestyle. Hobart is a country town by comparison, although still larger than Launceston.

"Oh, I see. Yeah, I get that," I lie. At least this banal topic helps calm me down. Still, I find myself admiring her lovely form. "Well, I hope you enjoy it here."

"How long have you lived here?" she asks.

"Uh, five years now."

"Well, you can be my tour guide," she says with a beaming smile. I almost lose it again.

"Oh, sure, I'd be delighted," comes back my automatic polite response.

"Fantastic! May I have your number?" We exchange contacts.

I gobble the rest of my sandwich and blurt, "Well I'd better prepare for my next session."

"See you later," she says (voyeuristically?).

I rush off to the toilet and sit in the stall, trying to cool down. Bianca's face and body loom in front of me as I try to avoid touching myself. I pee and wipe, a little jolt shooting through me with the touch of the toilet paper near my pussy.

I run back to my session room, eager to avoid seeing Bianca. My last two sessions are good, with younger students eager to do their best. I manage to avoid thinking about Bianca during most of the time.

END OF DAY

I walk to the change room, ready to call it a day. I strip off and toss my uniform into the laundry bin and my bra and knickers into my bag. Second perk: they wash our uniforms for us. I walk into the shower and let the hot water stimulate me as I think of Bianca. I close my eyes, and my hands start wandering over my body.

I indulge my passion until I decide it's too risky. What if Bianca sees me rubbing? I rinse off and grab a towel from the stack and dry myself. As I walk back to the locker area, I see Bianca in her bra and knickers, deftly kicking her uniform up to her hand and tossing it into the bin.

She notices me and eyes my naked body up and down. I am flustered but I can't help gazing at her exquisite body in return. I see her dark nipples again and see the hint of a trimmed bush under her knickers. My nipples get hard and my pussy starts to drip.

"Did you have a good afternoon?" she asks.

"Uh, yeah. It was okay. Quite good, actually. Yours?"

"Oh, I had to scold one or two women for slacking off, but other than that, it was good." I blush again at her stern demeanour.

"Great. It sounds like you will do well here."

"Yeah, it feels good. I like the all-female vibe - no creepy men."

"Yeah, that's the best part."

I open my locker and dress quickly, feeling her eyes burn into me with a lustful gaze. At least, that's what I imagine. As she walks to the shower, I admire her naked backside. She has left her bra and knickers on the bench. I wickedly pick up her knickers and sniff them. Her sweet aroma overwhelms me.

I quickly drop them and finish dressing, getting out before she comes back and I have to see her lovely nakedness from the front. I run to the bus stop as if she were going to track me down. I am lucky to catch a bus quickly, and I tap my transit card and step to the very back.

I sit by the window, so nobody can see me below my shoulders. Bianca has thoroughly infused me with her energy. Has she been coming on to me, or is it my wishful thinking?

I close my eyes and bring up the image of her in her bra and knickers. I immediately get wet. I imagine taking off her bra and sucking on her lovely dark nipples. My hand slides onto my pussy and rubs it through my jeans. I gasp as I imagine her sliding off her knickers and spreading her legs.

I rub my pussy and moan before realising where I am. I clamp my mouth shut and look around. Fortunately, nobody is looking back. I look out the window to see where I am and realise my stop is next. Wow, how long have I been rubbing?

I run to the door to exit the bus, panting from the sprint and from the excitement of my fantasy. My mind and body are reeling as I walk home. "Oh, Bianca, I want you," I say over and over to myself.

I thrust the key into my unit lock, turn it and throw the door open, barely remembering to retrieve my keys and close the door. I jump onto the couch and rip off my jeans and knickers. I rub my drenched pussy and plunge two fingers into it, fucking myself madly as I stare at the gorgeous image of Bianca floating in my mind.

I fuck myself silly until I cum with a scream. Then I spread my copious juice over my clit and rub it madly. Around and around in circles spin my fingers, pressing on my hard clit. I cum again, screaming, "Bianca, ohhh." My fingers slow their rubbing as my body shakes.

I collapse. I can't move for a few minutes. Then I finally sit up, feel the massive wet spot on my couch and groggily get a towel to wipe it up. I then go to the kitchen and pour myself a wine from the fridge, gulping half a glass down before refilling it. I take a pizza from the freezer and pop it into the oven.

What has Bianca done to me? Is she a witch? Has she put a spell on me? I don't know, but my feelings for her are consuming me. My heart is still pounding. I sit back on the couch and sip my wine for several minutes before taking out the pizza.

After eating half the pizza and saving the rest in the fridge, I pick up my jeans and knickers and go to the bedroom to finish stripping and putting on my nightie. I flop into bed and think about what's happened to me.

I've never fallen this hard for someone. Sure, I've had crushes and a few hot times after some mutual seduction, but wow, Bianca has bewitched me. It's going to be hard to keep control at work.

My mind whirls in circles until I fall asleep.

FRIDAY

I wake up drenched in sweat. I've been dreaming about Bianca. The last dream is of us humping together on the floor of the break room, with other staff and students watching. As we cum, they applaud wildly.

I dread going in to work, fearful that I will make a fool of myself. But I manage to get dressed and walk to my bus stop. I try shutting my brain down during the ride, and it works to some degree.

I step into the centre. "Hey, Anne. How was your night?" Bianca asks. Her body in her tight uniform shocks me awake.

I mumble, "It was okay."

"Well, wake up, sleepyhead. We've been given a joint session this morning for a visiting group."

"Uh, okay. Let me get changed."

I am glad that changing will get me away from Bianca for a few minutes, so I can compose myself. The heat is turning up in my body again.

I find the session. Edith meets me and introduces Judy from another Pilates centre which is closed for a plumbing emergency. There are about twenty women of all ages from there. We discuss the plan for the two-hour session. Judy will lead the session, and Bianca and I will roam around, correcting positions.

I am thankful for having a lot of work to do, as it keeps me from lusting after Bianca too much. I do glance at her frequently when not busy, however, and I find myself wishing that I had thought to wear a menstrual pad to soak up the juices that I am generating between my legs.

At the break, I go to the change room and change my soaked knickers. I put a pad into my fresh knickers. There is a small spot on my uniform, but it looks like sweat, so I don't worry about that.

The second half of the session is also busy, so I don't get too worked up. As the session breaks up, Judy thanks Bianca and me for helping out with her crisis. Bianca says, "Of course! I'm sure you'd help us out in a pinch."

Judy leaves. Bianca and I walk to the break room for lunch. We order coffees and we get our lunches from the fridge. As we eat, Bianca asks, "So tell me, Anne, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"Uh, no," I mutter, "I had a girlfriend that lived with me, but she moved back to Melbourne."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," she replies, gently placing a hand on my forearm. I nearly jump at the contact. Feeling that, she asks, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes, sure, I'm fine," I splutter.

She grips more firmly on my arm, sending shock waves of pleasure through me. "You seem anxious. Is anything bothering you?"

"No, no, really, I'm good."

She smiles at me and takes her hand away, relieving me. "If you say so," she says, smiling broadly at me.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Oh, I haven't had a serious relationship for a while. I like to sample life as I go along."

I feel like I'm her next sample. I can't think of anything to say. I concentrate on my lunch and coffee. She smiles at me between bites, also remaining silent.

I finish and excuse myself. "See you later, Bianca."

"Yes, you will."

I visit the toilet and get ready for my afternoon sessions, without Bianca. The rest of the day is routine, and for some reason, I don't think about her. After my last session, Edith comes in. "Anne, would you close up, please? I have to leave early, and Lydia has also left."

"No worries, Edith."

I go to the change room and strip, ready for a nice hot shower. As I step into the common shower, I see Bianca naked for the first time. She's turned away, toward the spray, and I stand and gawk at her lovely form. She has shapely hips and a firm bottom.

She turns and notices me. "Well, hello there, Anne. Do come in," she says with a big grin.

"Uh, of course," I stammer. "Edith said for us to close up."

"So we are alone?"

"Um, yes." I move to the shower next to Bianca, trying not to stare at her perfect boobs. She finishes showering and turns off her tap. She steps toward the towels, facing me, smiling, wiping water off of her.

She grabs a towel and starts drying off, still gazing at me. "I love your larger boobs, Anne. Mine are so tiny by comparison."

I am taken aback, but I blurt out, "Oh, Bianca, yours are so perfect. I love your firm little boobs." Oh my, I didn't mean to admit that. I am soaping myself, finding my hands on my boobs a lot. My nipples are hard.

"Well, thank you, Anne."

I turn away before I do something I may regret. I quickly finish washing and rinsing and turn off the tap. I turn back to find Bianca sitting on the bench, still naked and gazing at me and smiling. My body goes flush again.

She holds out a towel. I go to her and take it and step back, drying myself. She starts rubbing her boobs, making her nipples stand out - over a centimetre I would bet. I gasp as I keep drying myself off. When I'm done, I toss the towel on the floor and stand still, transfixed by her.

She starts pulling her nipples. I moan and my hands fly to my boobs, copying her. She moans in return and nods and smiles. Then she spreads her legs widely and slides her hands down to spread her full lips, showing me her pink pussy which contrasts with her lovely olive skin.

"Ahhh," I cry. One hand goes to my shaved pussy and slides a finger in.

"Mmm, yes, Anne. I knew from the moment I met you that you wanted me. I want you, too. Look at my pussy starting to drip for you. I know you want to taste me, but you must imagine it for now."

I stare at her pussy and fuck mine hard and fast, now with two fingers. "Oh yes, my lovely Anne, show me how much you want me, how much you want to serve me. Surrender to me."

Her words excite me, especially "serve" and "surrender". I plunge my fingers in deep and rub my clit now with the other hand. I continue for a minute, getting close, my knees wobbling.

"Good girl, cum for me now."

I fuck and rub furiously, and scream as I cum hard. Juice gushes out and flows down my legs. Waves of pleasure crash through me, and I stumble to the bench and collapse over her legs.

Bianca holds me as I recede from the most intense orgasm I have had for a long time. When I open my eyes again, I look up at her lovely face, smiling at me. She strokes my hair and says softly, "You are so wonderful." I cannot speak, but I return her smile.