Bianca Bewitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, I manage to sit up next to her. She holds me in her arms and whispers, "You're spending the weekend with me." It isn't a question or even an order. It's a statement of fact.

BIANCA'S PLEASURE

We dress quietly. In fact, we don't say a word while locking up the centre or during the ride in Bianca's car. I gaze at her face which reveals an air of assured control. I feel she has taken control of me. When that dawns on me, I am amazed that I feel no fear. Rather, I feel like I have found where I belong.

She only breaks the silence when she closes the door behind us in her place. "The toilet is the first door on the left down the hall if you need it." I suddenly realise that I do need it, so I go in and pee and wash my hands, drying them on a luxurious towel on the ring by the sink. I notice that the room has a toilet and sink only, with no bath or shower.

She's standing by the door as I come out. "I'll give you the tour." We walk back past the entrance foyer of a house that is compact but that feels paradoxically spacious. "Here is the lounge/dining room, and the kitchen there, of course."

We go back down the hall. Pointing to the first door on the right, she says, "This will be your bedroom, but you may not be spending much time in it this weekend." At the second door on the left, she says, "This is your bathroom, with a tub, shower and bidet." We walk to the room at the end.

We enter a large bedroom with a king-size bed, a small sofa, closets, dressers and a large bedside table with drawers. She points out to me the ensuite bathroom. I turn around, taking in the view as she looks at me with a gentle smile.

I realise that I have not spoken a word since I said, "I love your firm little boobs" in the shower. I glance down at her lovely boobs and feel my body warm up again.

"Well, Anne, how do you like my place?"

I struggle to bring my mind into gear and engage my voice. "Um, wow, it's so elegant. I love it. How did you find it?"

"I inherited it from my aunt, who died last year. She and I had a special relationship, and I guess I was her favourite family member."

"Lucky you. You must love it."

"Yes, but I may do some renovation to modernise it, especially the kitchen and bathrooms. But it will certainly do for the time being. Now, I have a rule. Everyone in my house must be naked. So take off your clothes. You can put them on the sofa. Relax on the bed while I go pee." She strips and goes into the ensuite and I gaze at her lovely body again.

I feel deliciously entranced. I slowly undress, folding my clothes and placing them on the sofa. I climb onto the bed and lie in the middle on my back and wait for Bianca's return.

When she comes out, I turn my head to see her glorious body. She walks to the side of the bed and says, "Oh, Anne, your body is so beautiful. I can't wait to explore it. But first, you gave me a show in the shower at work, cumming so wonderfully for me. I will return the favour. But I want you to keep your hands by your side, not touching yourself at all."

I nod, letting her know I agree. She caresses herself, up her sides, over her stomach, on her neck and shoulders, avoiding her boobs. Then she teases the edges of her boobs, and I see her nipples grow. I feel mine harden.

Her fingers slowly close on her nipples, and she strokes them to make them even longer. I love them, so firm and brown. When she grasps them and pulls, I gasp. She whispers, "You love my nipples, don't you, Anne?" I nod enthusiastically. "Well you will have plenty of opportunities to show me how much you love them, but now I'm going pinch them for you."

She does that and I moan. My hand starts to move to my boob, and she barks, "No!" with an intensity that shocks me into putting my hand back down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but you really need to follow my instructions." I nod in acceptance.

She continues pulling and twisting her lovely long nipples. My excitement is building. My legs squeeze together, trying to stimulate my pussy, but it doesn't do much.

"Oh, am I making you hot? Mmm, yes my lovely, you just get hot for me." Her words amplify my heat. "I remember you seemed to enjoy looking at my pussy. Well, look some more."

She moves her hands down and pulls on her full lips, exposing her pinkness. I stare at it and gape. "Oh, my Anne loves my pussy, doesn't she?" I nod. "Well, you have made me wet by looking at me. Look how easily my finger goes in."

She pushes her finger in and it glides all the way in. My pussy clenches, wishing I could feel her finger. "Ohhh, look. Your pussy wants to feel my finger, doesn't it." She starts a slow fucking motion. "It wants to feel my finger slide in and out, yes?" I moan.

I writhe my legs, trying to get pressure on my pussy. "Is my Anne getting wet? Spread your legs and let me see." I do as she commands, and she leans down and peers closely. "Oh, yes, I believe there are some drops of your juice. What a good girl." I smile at her approval.

She stands again, now swirling her finger around inside her pussy. Then she pulls it out and examines it. "Look, I'm wet too. Want to smell it?" I nod heartily. "Well smell, but don't you dare try to touch it or taste it." She brings her dripping finger to my nose, and I inhale, becoming intoxicated by her heavenly scent.

"You love my scent, don't you? I saw you sniff my knickers, you naughty girl. Well, I may let you taste me later." With that, she pops her finger into her mouth and cleans it off. "Yum, nice and tangy."

I groan, her show driving me wild. I want to touch myself but I dare not do that. I can't even bring myself to speak. Somehow I sense that she wants me not to speak.

She now plunges two fingers into her pussy, twisting them around. "You want to feel this, don't you, sweet Anne?" More nodding. "Well, you just have to imagine this." She starts fucking madly, then rubs juice over her clit and rubs it. Her other hand slides three fingers into her pussy and fucks it.

"Ahhhhh," I groan.

"Yes, Anne, you are making me so hot. I'm going to cum for you." She climbs onto the bed, straddling me with her pussy over my face. She resumes her mad clit rubbing and pussy fucking.

The view of her pussy just above me is driving me wild, but I know that she forbids me to touch myself. She plunges away and then screams and gushes juice all over my face and chin. "Ahhh yes, Anne, you've made me cum."

My body bucks, desperate to feel more stimulation, to no avail. She slows her fucking and drips onto my mouth. I poke my tongue out and lick around and taste her delicious juice on my lips. She collapses beside me. We gaze at each other.

She caresses my face and kisses me softly. "Dear, sweet Anne. You've been so good, obeying me. I will rest, then I will make it up to you. Your body must be on fire." I smile and nod.

ANNE'S TURN

Bianca rests her head on my boob and holds the other boob as she rests lying next to me. I want to rub my nipple poking into her cheek on it, but I'm afraid to do anything without permission. I understand that Bianca controls me now, and my pleasure is only at her command.

She must sense my need because she turns her head to envelop my nipple with her lips. At the same time, her fingers close on my other nipple. My excitement level was already incredible, and now with my nipples being sucked and caressed, I am being transported to ecstasy.

Her sucking is gentle, willing my nipple to expand to push between her lips. When she pinches my other nipple lightly, I shake and groan. Slowly and steadily, she builds my tension. Higher and higher I travel up the escalator.

Bianca increases the pace and intensity of her stimulation ever so gradually. For several minutes, my nipples shoot wave after wave of sensation into my body. I feel the waves course throughout, inevitably landing at my pussy and clit. I am virtually catatonic, trapped in a prison of pleasure.

My clit is throbbing, and I'm on the verge of cumming. She teases me, keeping me right at the edge. My moans become sobs, I'm so desperate.

Suddenly she sucks hard and lashes my nipple hard and fast. Her fingers pinch the other nipple and roll it hard. I scream, "Ahhhhh, Bianca!" as I cum hard. My body shakes violently. She keeps licking and pinching and I build to another climax, screaming at the top of my lungs.

Finally, she stops licking, only sucking, and lightly holds my nipple. My nipples keep pulsing as my body settles. When I've gone quiet, she pulls off and gazes at me. "My goodness, Anne, you came so hard from your nipples only. I can't imagine what will happen when I touch your pussy."

That breaks the spell of silence, and I blubber, "Oh, Bianca, I've never cum from nipple play only. You are magic."

She smiles and whispers, "Maybe I am. In any case, you are mine now."

"Oh yes, Bianca, I am all yours."

She kisses me tenderly and rests her head on my boob again. I hold her tightly, feeling at home.

DINNER

I wake up with the aroma of food wafting into my nose. Bianca is obviously not in the bedroom. I stagger to my feet and step to the kitchen. The gorgeous one is preparing dinner. Her shapely backside reminds me why I am here.

I sit at the counter on a stool. She notices me and says, "Ah, Anne. So nice to see you again. Wow, I do love your larger boobs. I'd love to borrow them some time."

I giggle. "It smells delicious, whatever you are making." I become aware that for the first time since the shower at work, I'm not in a thick fog - maybe a light mist still.

She holds out a spoon with sauce. "Beef ragout, from a family recipe. Have a taste." I open my mouth and take it in.

"Mmmm, you are as good a cook as you are a lover. Why hasn't anyone snared you?"

"Haha, I'm too smart for that. I'm my own woman."

"Indeed she is," I think to myself.

"Dinner will be a couple of minutes if you want to wash first," she says.

"I may do that," I reply, and I pad off to my toilet. I pee and wash my face and hands and come back. Upon return, Bianca is seated at the dining table. Our plates are set. She looks me up and down as I walk to the table and sit.

"Bon appetit!" she beams.

"Merci!" I reply, with a chuckle.

I try a bite and savour her wonderful dish. My hunger kicks in and I gobble down the lovely ragout. A sip of her red wine washes it down perfectly. I eat steadily and have my plate clean quite quickly. I set my fork down and settle back with another sip of wine.

I gaze at the beautiful creature as she eats. I can't decide which I prefer to look at - her stunning face or her exquisitely perfect boobs. My eyes yoyo up and down.

"I'm so glad you're enjoying the view, Anne," she says.

"Oh, very much, Bianca. More than you can know."

"I'm liking what I see, too."

I collect my thoughts for a minute before saying, "Bianca, I have a question. Before I ask, I want you to know that it's not a complaint in the slightest." I pause for a second. "What the hell have you done to me?"

She smiles sweetly, "I have only been myself, Anne. I'm not a witch. I haven't cast a demonic spell or anything. It's just that when I saw you for the first time, I decided that I must have you, and I believe you made a similar decision of your own free will. Am I right?"

I think about that for a moment. "Yes, yes I have."

"Then we are both happy, are we not?"

"I sure am."

"Then let's enjoy the fact that life has dealt us a good hand, for once, instead of the shit cards that we usually get."

"Yes." I pause for thought. "Of course, you are right."

Bianca finishes her plate and takes both to the sink and rinses them. "Need a top-up on the wine?" she inquires.

"Um, sure, why not? I'm not driving anywhere tonight."

She looks at me and says, "I don't think you're going anywhere soon."

I smile and reply, "No, I don't think so." I fall back into thought, and she notices and leaves me there as she finishes cleaning up.

WE NEED TO TALK

When she's done, she says, "Let's get comfortable on the couch." She takes our wine glasses over and sits, offering open arms for me to settle into. I take up her offer and snuggle in.

She lets me think quietly. After a few minutes, I say, "Bianca, I've never felt captivated by anyone the way I feel now. I feel like I have ceded total emotional control to you. I should feel scared, but I don't. I hope that my trust isn't misplaced and that you won't hurt me."

Bianca holds me tight and says, "Oh, darling Anne, I would never hurt you. I know that I have a sort of power." She takes a breath. "Once I did abuse that power and take unfair advantage of someone. But I felt awful when I came to realise what I had done. I badly hurt her.

"I swore off being with anyone until I could atone for my sins. I underwent a lot of therapy to uncover the roots of my behaviour. It was a painful process, having to remember the abuse I had as a child and the emotional pain I suffered. But I have come through it.

"I'm aware of my power, but unlike in the past, I am now also aware of its effects on others. I can't deny my power, any more than I can stop breathing. It's part of who I am. But I have sworn to use my power only for good, never to hurt. Does that make sense, Anne?"

I take in what she has said, and reply, "Yes, it does make sense." We are silent for a minute. I then say, "I've never really been submissive, is that the term?"

"Anne, I don't want you to be submissive. I won't put a collar on you. I won't ever demand anything of you that you don't want to do. Sure, I tend to be directive, but it's only because I sense what you want and tap into it. Feel free to tell me any time you aren't one hundred per cent comfortable."

"Okay."

"Promise you'll tell me?"

"Yes, Bianca, I promise."

DESSERT

"Great. So now you can have dessert." Bianca spreads her legs and points down. I get the hint and slide off the couch, onto my knees between her legs.

I move my face slowly toward my treasure, inhaling her intoxicating scent. I look up at her and say, "We should bottle your juice as a perfume, calling it Bianca, of course." She laughs heartily.

I return and stick out my tongue, lightly licking the edges of her lips. I lick up one side from the bottom to the top and repeat with the other side. "Oh, Anne, that's lovely," she whispers.

I lave the outside of her lips, then suck one lip into my mouth, licking both sides gently. Then the other lip gets the same. "Oh, Anne, I just knew you'd be wonderful at this, and you are."

Her approval makes me smile, not that she can notice with my face buried between her legs. My tongue slides deeper, swirling around between her lips, tasting her tangy juice. I lap it up and swallow. I spiral in, searching for her entrance. When I find it, I tease the edges, running my tongue around and around.

"Ohhh, Anne, yessss," she cries. I'm so happy to be pleasing her. I keep teasing her that way, then stop with my tongue poised just at the entrance to her pussy. I hold it there, feeling her anticipate my next move.

I stab my tongue deep once, then pull back out to the entrance and hold. "Oh fuck!" she yells. "More!"

I disobey her, knowing that she secretly loves being teased, the way she teased my nipples so well. My tongue holds still for several seconds, then gives her another stab like the first one, pulling out again.

"Ahh yes, fuck me, Anne!"

I refuse and continue to tease her, stabbing at random intervals several times a minute for about three minutes. I can feel her body shaking with the unpredictable stimulation.

"Ohhh fuck me, damn you, fuck me!" she screams. I finally relent and start stabbing in and out hard and fast, not stopping. "Ahhhh, yessss," she yells.

She is moaning loudly and finally shouts, "Oh, I'm cumming. Ahhhhh!"

I keep stabbing for a few more times, then I stuff my tongue deep in her, feeling her pussy pulse around it. "Oh, oh, oh," she cries.

I let her settle for a minute, then I slide my tongue up and find her clit, licking it slowly and lazily. "Oh my god, Anne," she groans.

I keep constant pressure on her clit with gentle pressure, lapping at it from bottom to top. She's moaning constantly as I drive her up to the next peak. Her hips buck up to get more pressure, but I resist allowing that.

"Oh you bitch!" she cries. Now I know she's loving this. I keep up the relentless gentle licking until I feel her body quivering. Then I attack her clit, sucking it into my mouth hard and licking it hard and fast.

"Oh, fuckkk yesssss!" she screams. I thrash her clit until she gives the loudest scream, then a few seconds more, feeling her cum. Juice is gushing out, coating my chin and running onto the edge of the couch.

I press my tongue hard on her clit and hold it there while she descends from her peak. Her body shudders every few seconds. I finally feel her completely collapse, and I remove my tongue after lapping up what juice I can.

I pull my face off and gaze at her adoringly. When she finally opens her eyes and sees me, I say to her, "I loved my dessert."

"Oh my god, I loved making it for you. Any time, girl. You are fucking amazing."

I smile broadly, climb back on the couch and kiss Bianca, letting her taste her juice from my face. She kisses me and licks the drips from around my mouth and chin.

Her hand moves to my pussy. "Oh my, Anne, you got so wet during dessert. I will have to test that." She pokes a finger it and it disappears easily. I gasp as she slowly slides in and out. "You were so good eating my dessert, I want to reward you. Look into my eyes."

Our eyes lock as she finger fucks me. She is engulfing me as my body responds to her finger. She smiles as I breathe heavily, my mouth gaping. As I start to moan, she whispers, "Yes, my Anne. Surrender to my loving finger. Feel it bring you into me." I feel my soul being drawn into her.

Her gaze draws me into her, as my body has a soft but full orgasm. I experience total bliss. My pussy gently pulses around her finger as I cum. She pushes deep and holds, allowing my body to coalesce around it.

She pulls her finger out and licks it clean. "Yum, you taste so sweet. I'll have to sample more of that, maybe tomorrow." I smile at her. She holds me close, and I melt into her.

After a few minutes of cuddling, she kisses me goodnight, walking off to her bedroom. I clean up and go to my bedroom and fall asleep, dreaming of Bianca.

SATURDAY WAKEUP

I feel something brushing my lips. I wake up, open my eyes and see Bianca's lovely little boob pressed on my mouth. I open my mouth and take in her long nipple, sucking it gently.

"Mmm, yes, Anne, I love how you do that," she whispers. Her nipple grows harder and longer as I lovingly lick it. She peels back the covers and lies on top of me as I lick. One leg presses between my legs, and I open them wide, letting her press her thigh onto my pussy.

I moan and press my pussy up into her, and the excitement makes me lick her nipple harder and faster. She's now pressing her pussy onto my thigh, and I grab her bum and press it hard to give her more pressure.

My desire to please Bianca consumes me. I lash her exquisite nipple with my tongue. The hand on her bum slides between her cheeks and I send a finger exploring up and down between. It finds its target and caresses her rosebud. A moan from Bianca confirms the hit.

She presses harder on my thigh as my fingertip slowly opens her arsehole. "Ahhh, yes, Anne. Get it in there!" she demands. I push more firmly and get it in up to the first knuckle. "More, more." I push hard and it goes in up to the second knuckle. She grips my finger tightly.

Meanwhile, I have switched nipples, sucking the new one hard, licking softly but quickly. She's madly humping my thigh and soon cries, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Ahhhhhh." I lash the nipple hard when I hear that and fuck her arse. Gasps and cries emanate from Bianca as I know that I have pleased her.