Bianca Bewitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapses on me. I take my mouth off her nipple but leave my finger in. She pulses around it. Her boobs are pressed against mine, and I feel her heart beating. Her panting gradually slows, and I remove my finger.

When she's conscious again, she says, "Oh, Anne, you are the best. I'm going to keep you."

I smile and reply, "I'm so happy to make you feel good, Bianca."

"Oh, Anne. You don't make me feel good." I frown. "You make me feel incredible!" I beam at her little joke.

"You didn't cum, did you, Anne?"

"No, but it's all right."

"Today I have something in mind for you. I'd like to keep you excited but not cum for a long time. Then when you do, you'll explode. Would you like that?"

"Oh, that sounds interesting and exciting. Yes, please."

"Great. Well, I'll make breakfast first before we start."

"You treat me too well."

She gazes down at me and caresses my face. "You are special, Anne. I sensed that the moment I saw you, and I could see in the way you first looked at me that we were going to be so great together."

I smile and she gets off of me and leaves my room. I am glowing from her thigh's stimulation, and I rub my pussy gently, but not enough to get close to cumming. After a few minutes, I go to the toilet and then have a nice hot shower.

BREAKFAST

As I'm drying off, Bianca comes into the bathroom. "Breakfast will be served on the balcony in ten minutes," she announces.

"Thanks, I'll be there."

When I find the balcony, Bianca is sitting there, still naked, showing herself to the world. Well, only a few houses can possibly see us, if they use binoculars.

"Good morning, Bianca," I say cheerily.

"Good morning, Anne, how do you feel?"

"Mmm, quite stimulated, Bianca. I loved the wake-up nipples."

"I loved what you did for them. You are a real pleaser."

"Thanks."

Scrambled eggs and toast await me at the table along with a plunger of coffee. I sit and admire her lovely body again before helping myself. I find myself quite hungry and eat heartily.

Her phone rings, and I hear Bianca's half of the conversation.

"Hello, Katy. How are you?"

"I'm quite well myself, very relaxed."

"Oh, I have a new friend." She grins at me.

"She's here for the weekend."

"Uh-huh."

"Oh, quite a looker."

"Yes, she is."

"That's a fabulous idea. What time?"

"Great! See you then."

She hangs up.

She says, "Katy will be here in about an hour. She's lovely, and I'm sure you can please her too."

I blush, at first embarrassed to be offered, but then become excited. I finish my breakfast and sip my coffee, enjoying the view of mostly bushland. A magpie lands on the railing and eyes my leftovers. I smile.

"Don't feed them here, Anne. They'll poop on the deck. I have a feeder in the yard to keep them friendly."

"Oh, okay." The bird and I eye each other until it realises it's not getting fed, so it flies off.

Bianca collects our plates and says, "Come inside and let's amuse ourselves until Katy gets here." She rinses the plates and sets them in the sink. She retrieves the plunger and our coffee cups and takes them to the lounge room table and sits, patting the seat next to her to beckon me.

I sit next to her, admiring her boobs again. She gets a remote and turns on the TV and brings up her media server. A few clicks later, a lesbian porn video comes on. Two lovely (of course) ladies with tiny boobs are kissing. Bianca puts her arm around me and reaches around to fondle my boob.

I lean into her and enjoy her touch as I watch the women on screen. Bianca caresses me, keeping me excited as promised. We watch several videos, and between them and Bianca, I am dripping copiously.

KATY

The doorbell rings and Bianca leaps up to answer it. "Hey, Katy. Nice to see you again."

"And you, Bianca. Do let me see what you have been up to."

I blush because a stranger will be seeing me naked. As they come around the corner, I see that I needn't have worried. Katy has already whipped off her loose dress, carrying it over her arm, and is as naked as we are.

Katy is voluptuously curvy but firm, not fat by any stretch of the imagination. Her large boobs sway sensuously as she walks. She has a thick curly bush which is trimmed to a neat triangle.

I stand to greet her. Bianca introduces us. "Katy, this is my lovely new friend Anne. Anne, this is Katy, a friend of mine from Hobart who's up for the weekend."

My politeness kicks in. "Nice to meet you, Katy."

"And you, Anne. Oh, Bianca, she's as lovely as you said."

I blush again. Bianca says, "Anne, don't be shy, come greet Katy properly." I see Katy hold her arms out, and I walk to her. She wraps her arms around me and holds me tight, pressing her soft boobs into mine. She gives me a soft kiss on the lips which, given my previous excitement level, elicits a soft moan from me.

Katy is encouraged to deepen the kiss, sliding her tongue out over my lips, then into my mouth. One part of me is shocked by her sudden intimacy, but my body betrays me and I hold her tight, pressing my boobs to hers. I brush my pussy against her wiry bush.

She responds by grabbing my bum and pulling my pussy hard into her bush. She bends her knees a little and rubs her bush up and down over my pussy and I gasp loudly into her mouth.

"Break!" Bianca shouts, stepping forward and prying us apart. My body is disappointed to have its stimulation interrupted. Bianca turns to me and says sweetly, "Dear Anne, you will have your pleasure, but not yet."

"Come with me," Bianca beckons to us both as she saunters down the hall to her bedroom. When we are all there, she says, "Katy, I have told Anne that she going to be excited for a while but not be able to cum."

Katy smiles and says, "Oh, that game. Sweet."

Bianca walks to the bedside table and opens the top drawer. She rummages around and returns with a short, slim dildo. She turns the vibration onto low speed and hands it to me, saying, "Put it in, Anne." I dutifully slide the buzzing dildo into my wet pussy.

She then goes to her dresser, finding a pair of knickers. "Put these on to hold it in." I obey.

Bianca slides a chair I had not previously noticed to the side of the bed, facing it. She then goes back to the bedside table and takes a towel from the lower shelf and places it on the chair.

"Anne, sit in the chair." I sit and place my arms on the lushly padded wide arms of the chair. Bianca goes to the table once more and slides the middle drawer open, retrieving two short ropes. She ties my arms to the chair so that I can't touch myself.

Bianca steps over to Katy, embracing her, saying, "Now isn't she a pretty picture? I've been keeping her excited all morning without letting her cum, and now my buzzing friend is making her wet. But it's vibrating so low that it won't make her cum."

"Oh, you are wicked, Bianca."

"I would be if I weren't going to make it up to her. You like this, don't you, Anne?"

I nod, sensing that she doesn't want me to speak now.

"You and I don't have any restrictions, Katy. I'm going to lie on the bed. Why don't you select one or more toys from my drawer for us to use?"

"What a delicious idea!"

I'm watching these lovely ladies, feeling my pussy start to soak Bianca's knickers. Katy pores through the drawer, inspecting a number of toys and finally selecting a long, thick strapon. My pussy flinches at the idea of this monster.

Meanwhile, Bianca spreads her legs wide in anticipation. "Oh, who's wicked now, Katy?" Bianca says. Katy fits it onto her and swaggers toward the bed, making the huge protrusion wag obscenely.

Bianca rubs her clit, getting her pussy wet for the beast. Katy climbs onto the bed and positions herself between Bianca's legs. Katy rubs the head between her lips up and down, getting some juice on it. Then she pushes it slowly between her lips.

Finding her hole, Katy pushes harder. I see it spread her lips wide. I'm wondering how Bianca's pussy will be able to take this thick pole. Slowly it opens up her entrance until it pops in. "Oh fuck, it's so big," Bianca cries.

I'm going crazy, helpless because the vibration in my pussy is making me hot and wet, but little else. I want to be penetrated like Bianca is being.

Katy pushes it in farther, then pulls a little out. I can see Bianca's juice ooze out around it and I gasp. Katy turns her head to me and says, "You want this in you, don't you?"

I gape, unsure what I want. It's big enough to rip my tight pussy, I think. But I almost want to beg for it.

Katy turns her attention back to Bianca, fucking her slowly, shallowly. As Bianca gets wetter, Katy pushes a little deeper with each inward stroke. "Ohhh, fuck yes, Katy," Bianca groans.

I moan with her, desperate for more stimulation. I rock my hips and squeeze my pussy to try to have it bring me off, but my efforts are useless. I'm just Bianca's juice factory, drenching her knickers and the towel underneath.

Katy is fucking faster, going most of the way in. I see cream coating it on the outward strokes. "Ah, fuck me, Katy. Fuck me hard."

Katy speeds up and plunges deep. "Ohhh, yes," Bianca yells. Katy fucks her hard and fast, making Bianca gurgle in response. A minute later, Bianca screams, "Ahhhhhh, yes. I'm cumming!" Katy pounds her and Bianca's screams fill the room. I'm also moaning, wanting to feel that.

Katy fucks her mercilessly until Bianca cries, "No more, ohhh." Katy withdraws the monster, and I see it again and wonder how Bianca took it. She climbs off the bed, takes it off and walks over to me, offering the pole to my mouth. I hungrily lick Bianca's tangy juice off, wanting every drop.

Katy sets the strapon onto the table and then reaches down and tweaks my nipples. I groan as this sends waves to my buzzing pussy. I start to climb toward a cum, then Katy walks away. I moan in disappointment.

Bianca and Katy chuckle. Katy flops on the bed, and Bianca dives her tongue straight into Katy's pussy. I see her stabbing it hard and fast. I cry, wanting that tongue in my pussy so badly.

Bianca goes wild, licking her pussy, then sucking her clit. Katy moans. Bianca licks her clit hard and fast and Katy cums hard. "Ahhhh, yes Bianca. You're such a great pussy licker. You're making me cummm."

It occurs to me then that I haven't had the pleasure of Bianca's tongue yet. I want it, but I can't imagine asking for anything of Bianca. I need her to offer it.

I squeeze my buzzing dildo with my pussy as hard as I can to see if it can make me cum, but no. It only edges me without mercy. My arms struggle to get free of the ropes, to no avail.

Bianca rolls off of Katy and lies beside her. They sigh as they enjoy the afterglow of their orgasms. Meanwhile, I'm going mad, being kept on the edge but unable to cum.

Katy says, "Oh, look, Bianca, Anne is so hot over there."

"Yes, isn't she? Poor thing, watching us cum, and she can't. Hey Anne, you'd like to cum, wouldn't you?"

I can only nod madly and grunt as if I have lost the power of speech.

ANNE'S RELEASE

They watch me struggle for a minute, then Bianca gets up and says, "Hey, Katy, yesterday I made Anne cum with only nipples. Come take one." They stand on either side of me and pull my hard nipples, sending sparks down to the buzzing dildo in my pussy.

I start my climb to a climax, having been so close for so long. Soon, I'm yelling, "Ahhhh, yessss, I'm cumming." I scream and scream as my body racks with incredible waves of pleasure.

As my moans subside, they remove their hands. Bianca unties my arms and they pull me up and carry me over to the bed, where I collapse. When my breath eases, I say, "Oh, Bianca, I've never cum so hard!" They look at each other and smile.

Katy glances at the bedside clock and says to Bianca, "Oh, I need to run. This was fun. We must all get together again soon."

"Yes, we must, but wait a minute," Bianca replies. She pulls my knickers down and off, pulls the dildo out and wipes my juice up with the knickers, finally pushing them inside my dripping pussy to soak them. She takes them to the drawer and finds a plastic bag for them. "Here, Katy, a souvenir for you."

"Why thank you, Bianca. How thoughtful," Katy replies with a smile as she takes her gift.

We walk out to the entrance. As Bianca and I watch Katy toss on her dress and flounce out the door, Bianca holds me gently and says matter-of-factly, "You want to move in with me."

I whisper, "Yes."