All Comments on 'Bianca the Bimbo Ch. 01'

by Monsieurmelontits

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Then What???

What happens to our hot 'n' spicy little slut? Does the doctor contact the chemistry genius whose discovery transformed the modern woman/superbitch into a cute little female sex-bomb? Does she remain with the doctor, or does the doctor get bored with her and sell her to horny men elsewhere? Is she used for training in a "school for bimbos", teaching other pretty girls how to attract and give pleasure to men? Does she attract a man who takes her home and keeps her...?

There are LOTS of possibilities open to a cute, playful, and sexy bimbo eager to please and serve men.

We are sort of left hanging here. What happens now?

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Lucky Bianca!

I'd love to be made into a man's fantasy Bimbo Slut to be his sex doll!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much woman hating

I love a good bimbo story, but this one has waaaay too much blaming on the female. Total turn off.

DarkOrange43DarkOrange43over 8 years ago
Fun, but a bit quick.

Loved the story too, but Bianca's transformation from business bitch to blonde bimbo was almost instantaneous.

Keep up the great stories though!

zena99zena99over 8 years ago
Great

I love how Bianca enthusiastically accepts her new employment and the commensurate salary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Mmm, I'm very turned on, but not quite satisfied... maybe the intern should track her down and enjoy his handiwork...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Juvenile, but you did mention it was a first...

You rushed the story, so much that the enjoyment of the situation was taken away by the speed.

First suggestion - get an editor

Second suggestion - plot out your stories, don't try to get everything in the first one. Especially if you plan on extra chapters.

Don't give up - just have another go at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love bimbo mc thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good initial idea

Good idea for a story but so poorly structured

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous