Bianhua Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am well aware of that," I said. "Alana has been in a rush to push life since we have completed building the house. I told her father that he should not give in to her wants until the danger that has to come has been confronted."

With that said Suling turned towards me. Moving into me she wrapped her arms around me in the darkness as she pressed her body tightly against mine. Raising her head towards mine she brought her mouth to mine.

That one long deep French kiss stirred my body which caused a normal response. It led to quite a few others. Suling in those long tender kisses was telling me more than what a page of words could say. I could feel her stiff nipples pressing against my flesh even though we both wore clothing. It reaffirmed my thoughts.

After Suling and I broke it off, I could see the tears of joy in her eyes. Our physically connecting had reaffirmed every she believed.

"In your mind, you still may be conflicted on what you should do. Alana and I both believe that we will be sister wives. The closeness of our bodies, its natural response, and the beating of your heart is showing me another side of the story. Your heart and body want me as much as I want you," Suling said with a lot of hope in her voice. "The tenderness you naturally expressed shows the strength of your true feelings. Now that we know that two-thirds of the battle inside you have been won it won't be so hard convincing the remaining third."

I watched her walk away from me as she headed back into the house her whole body showed her newfound confidence. Both Alana and she were of one mind which was going to make things difficult for me going forward.

********

My thoughts went back to when the master and I had seen the two mountain goats going through a situation of pure will.

'Watch the female," he had said, "and her approach to the male."

We stood there watching their body movements for a few hours before saying a word. He wanted me to see how she slowly began using her presence and her dominant traits to slowly bend his will towards what she wanted them to do. It took her most of the afternoon before he gave in.

"We human men respond to females just as the male goat did," the master said. "The female goat has worn his will power down and moved him into doing what she wants.

"There is nothing in life that can replace love, determination, will, and patience," The master, my adopted father explained. "The female will use the strength of her love for her partner to reinforce her will. It creates a power in life that cannot be equaled. Yet it still can be destroyed because love is the most delicate thing that our creator ever created. It is the one thing that can never be explained or understood because human's view of what love really is, as different as each one of us."

I stood there watching the dance of the flames on the valley below. Trying to get a glimpse of what was unknown. I just knew that with the house now built it was time for me to focus on finding out what the truth was concerning my parents and their walk in life. I had never thought the life lesson that the master was teaching me would apply to my situation with Suling and Alana.

Thanks to our conversation I had a new understanding in a biblical sense of what a sister wife meant. I knew that with this new knowledge that I would have to do a complete reevaluation of what I thought about concerning male-female relationships.

I could sense a storm coming, but not one that supplied needed nourishment for the land. It would be a game played by humans to protect themselves from me discovering the unknown. I just knew I would need all the focus, will power, and determination to survive through to the end.

The master had explained to me on the way to the American Embassy during our last few hours together that he was taking me there because he felt that the Chinese Government was moving in. When I questioned why he felt that way.

The master said, "Over the last few weeks the temple has been watched. Some of our brothers have noticed people trying to go where they should not. Outer private areas have been touched with nothing moved or out of place. Their scent is notable because there is a difference in the air thanks to one who wears perfume. Only a professionally trained person could carry out that. They were working their way into inner sanctums looking for you."

"What does that all mean," I asked not seeing the full picture.

"The Chinese government plays a long game," he replied. "They can take the littlest thing and slowly over time create a tool that can be used to create an advantage over others. They may have been able to force one of the new brother's by using their own family's history to force them to reveal that there is one living with us that no one talks about."

"That would explain it all," I said. "It also implies that they don't know who but want to find out and explains why we are doing this."

"In life, the simplest answer is usually the correct one," my adopted father said. "Although most humans would never admit it. I know that when we arrive at our destination our walk together in life will come to its end. Remember always that I carry you with me in all I do. Having you come into my life made me a better man. I will miss you like a father who has lost his son."

A tear rolled down my cheek as I remembered our last few minutes together. It was the only time I had ever seen tears come to his eyes. His last words to me had said it all.

"Wo ai ni er zi," were his last words to me. Then he was gone. Those simple words said everything because it was the first time, he had ever said I love you son.

My adopted father had no choice but to leave me so that I could have the protection of the American government in front of me. I must have been standing there for quite a while because Alana had put on a sweater and walked out to me. I was oblivious to how much it had cooled.

********

"I was starting to get worried about my future husband," Alana said. "Has something got you upset? Perhaps it was finding out for yourself how my future sister-wife feels."

"After Suling left my side," I said, "I was thinking and remembering a few things that my adopted father and I had shared. In a way, my mind was preparing me for what is about to come. When you get home send me a text to remind me to text you my parent's full name along with her maiden name. We need to put the past behind me before we go forward."

"What about Suling's feeling?' Alana asked.

"I know her feeling about me has not changed since we started growing up together," I said. "I had hoped that time and distance had changed them, but I am afraid they have only become stronger. She will wait until she dies to become my wife and never complain about it. I am going to have to figure out what best for all going forward."

Alana leaned against me and kissed me before saying, "You kissed her, I tasted her lipstick on your lips. Like me, she is and always will be yours. The question you have to answer for yourself is are you willing to destroy a life, to protect what you believe is morally right?"

I was looking across the flats towards the other side of the valley when Alana took my hand into hers and said, "Right across from us on the side of the mountain would be the perfect spot to build your second wife's home for her and your children. Suling is planning to have at least three."

"You and Suling seem to have it all planned out," I said."

"Suling just finished telling me about the beginning of our society, and how it was formed," Alana said. "That truth alone should cause you to do a lot of thinking because the bible from the beginning to the end shows that God's views changed based on the conditions in front of him."

"Yes, I know," I said. "I see her logic and it disturbs me because it is forcing me to question my arguments against taking a second wife."

"Legally she can't marry you," Alanna said. "Morally, Spiritually, and emotionally in her mind she already has. That is why she has begun the process to have her last name changed to Wuming. She like me is a virgin and will remain so until it's time for you to take responsibility for what has always been yours."

********

Within two weeks Alana had all the background material available from the web. Nothing stuck out except one company who my father's father a man name Archibald Raul Campbell represented. The reason it stood out was that it was part of the complete military supply system.

He was one of the heads of a firm that was under contract to the American Government. Its latest design had led to the creation of the stealth airplane. My Grandfather whom I had never met was one of the board of directors.

I googled his name and got quite the bibliography on him. I learned that he had three sons two living one dead who lived in the city of Boston. He sat on the board of six companies all in some manner connected to the military. Two things stuck out, his political affiliation and who he went to school with. Yet according to what I was learning he had never served in the forces.

My parent's death was mentioned but it was not explained how they died. The question I had to ask myself was since I had been born in China, did he know of my existence?

I had found a firm that created a way to turn the microchip into a stick that could be stuck into a modern computer. It had cost four hundred dollars. Once opened it froze because I did not have the correct password.

Suling's father in my last meeting with him had said the key I was looking for would be found on the ring. I looked at it like I always did and saw nothing but the strange pattern that it had always had. What I saw did not make sense. As Alana and I looked at it together we both could not figure things out because even the black pattern had no rhythm or pattern to it. I was upset that my mind was drawing a blank.

Even Alana's parents could not figure it out after examining it closely as we had. The more we all dwelt on it the more frustrating it became because no clue or direction could be found.

The answer came to me a couple of weeks later when I was helping her father install a new weathervane on top of one of his barns. He had found it in a small antique shop he had gone into while waiting for his truck to be loaded with some supplies he had bought.

It was the most unusual thing I had ever seen because to most it would see its design was upside down or sideways. When I asked him about it, he explained that someone had designed it as a conversation piece, and he had liked it. That was when it came to me.

After Sunday dinner I asked, "Alana can you get me a couple of pieces of scrap paper and a pencil?"

It took her about two minutes to bring it to me. She watched me as I took the ring off my finger and began writing down the individual Chinese letters, I gleaned out of it from the outside and the inside of it. He had added lines where spaces would have been to form an unending line between the Chinese letters he had laid out, side to side.

"When you write in Chinese you write from top to bottom starting on the left side of the page working to the right," I said. "Not side by side like the English language but going from top to the bottom and working across. The strange pattern on my father's ring is actually Chinese letters written side by side until it completes the circle on the ring."

Alana watched me as I wrote out what I now saw from the ring. The only thing that was missing was the markings that defined the Chinese letters. Then I took the Chinese characters and translated the letters into the English alphabet before writing them side to side until I found a version that made the possible words make sense. It took about twenty minutes of working with the letters to figure it out. The words written on the ring read 'zi shen de ming zi"

Alana's eyes lit up in excitement as she asked, "What does it say?"

"God's name in Chinese," I said.

"Could it be that simple," Alana asked.

"Depends on what language it was written in," I replied.

"What do you mean," Alana asked?

"Was it designed and written in Chinese, English, Hebrew or Greek," I said, "and which name of God was used. Was it the I am, Jehovah, Adonai, or others? God is known by many names throughout the bible and the history of man."

"It sounds like it is a puzzle within a puzzle," Alana said. "Why would he do that?"

"Because the odds were that most in the Chinese government would not have exact knowledge of what they were trying to wipe out," I said, "and if they did without knowing the bible's history and its relationship with mankind their minds would be locked in the wrong direction."

I guess I got lost in my own thoughts for a few moments. For the first time, I was seeing the brilliance in my father's actions. His logic would make Spock proud. He had complicated the simple making it complex. Leaving a mystery for me to solve. To solve it I would have to figuratively walk in his mind.

I guess Alana could see the traces of wetness in my eyes because she said, "You have just come to understand the father you never had a chance to know in a new way. Do you think he knew that you would be the one to reveal his secrets?"

********

It took me three weekends to figure the pattern out. By the time I put it all together I had a new respect for the man I hardly remembered. I had to discover through research that Hebrew is read from right to left. Most of God's names were too short or too long for them to work. Then I remember that the Hebrew writings at one time had no vowels.

God's name consisted of four letters in Hebrew which were yhwh. I knew that was too short, so I needed to know how to pronounce it. The second thing I had to figure out was it the modern Hebrew language or the traditional. Was it 'Yud -hey-Waw-hey or 'Yud-hey-vav-hey. It turned out the traditional was the one. That simple revelation explained a lot. Yet it was wrong. I had entered it in the way I would normally write it, so I typed it up the way it would be read if written in Hebrew, and it opened.

I was so excited I grabbed the laptop and drove over to the Conner's residence as fast as I could. I was so excited that I forgot that it was almost two in the morning. Boy, were they upset until I revealed what I had done.

After Bonnie made us all coffee Ian said, "Okay open it up, and let's see what we got."

"Alana turn on the printer," Bonnie said. "The printer is an 'Epson WorkForce' twenty-seven sixty. Wi-fi password is eight zero three two six eight five one four seven zero."

The file opened as soon as I put in the English pronunciation of God's name in as it would be read in Hebrew. We discovered it contained sixty-four pages. I printed out two copies. It was detailed and well laid out. It showed how the relationship that Gungwu Wang and my fathers' father had started and evolved.

They had met during their university years. Wang had been born in nineteen forty-two and was a bit older than my Grandfather. We learned that for the last ten years of my father's life he had been building a case that could convict his father for espionage.

Wang and my Grandfather's relationship had been lifelong. I learned that most of my Grandfathers money had been earned through his investments in China. Every two years it was his routine to travel back to China. The only time that did not take place was when my parents were serving the Christian community in China.

During that time, he went to North Korea. Everyone was puzzled by that, but I was not because I understood the full relationship between those two countries. Many who disappeared from Chinese society ended up in North Korea's work colonies. My grandfather had only gone over with them when they first arrived to help them get settled.

As we read the pages a clear picture of their long-term relationship came out clear. It was at the point that we understood why my grandfather was a member of the American Communist party and was indeed guilty of passing secrets to the Chinese government.

A list of his contacts in America and China took up over two pages. My father's father was referred to as the 'arc' in a lot of the documents that detailed secret meeting of files being transferred and cash being paid. Now things about what had happened were beginning to make sense.

"It looks like your father believed that his own father had brought the Chinese government down on him," Ian said, "Because he saw his own son being a danger to his existence."

This new revelation was verifying everything my adopted father and I had believed. The attack on the Christian community was just a cover-up to hide their true agenda. My parent's death was not a matter of law but an execution to protect their American asset, my grandfather.

That was when Alana pulled up Wikipedia and discovered that Gungwu Wang was a current member of the national congress and had been since two thousand and seventeen.

"It also says that he is the head of China: Development and Governance and shows the references they got the information from," Alana said. "Do you know what that department basically does?"

"It sets policy and oversees the propaganda structure of the government," I said. "At least it did until I left China."

Before shutting down my laptop I transferred the file to three other sticks and then reformatted it.

"Dirk, do you want me to place one of the sticks and one copy of the information in our safe," Ian asked? " For protection."

"That might be a good suggestion," I said. "The master one will go into the safety deposit box at the bank on Monday."

"You're going to have to turn the information over to the authorities," Bonnie said. "It's going to require a lot of explanation on your part."

"That's the least of my problem," I said. "As La Chey once said to me. It is usually the one you call your brother or a dear friend that turns on you. The master, my adopted father had taught me that it can take a minor thing that happened years ago that creates a situation that another can use to an advantage."

"Are you saying that you can't just turn it over to the local FBI," Alana asked?"

"If the news is correct the Chinese have had agents working with politicians for years," I explained. "It's safe to assume that they have their fingers in all government departments. The second question we need to face, is if everyone is pointing a finger at one country like Russia, we have to ask who they are protecting and why?"

The look on Alana's parents made it clear that they were beginning to see the situation I was facing.

'Do you really think it is that bad in our American society," Ian asked?

"It doesn't matter what I think," I said. "I have to act like I believe it is because the Chinese Government will do everything, they can to find a way to stop this information from coming out. It's clear the Chinese Government killed my parents to protect my grandfather's identity."

"So how do you plan to deal with it," Bonnie asked?

"I have an annual meeting with the Epa and the Governor of the state coming up," I said. "I will use their suggestions to guide me."

"Why those two," Ian said.

"They have earned my trust," I said. "Just as I have earned theirs."

"d'fhéadfadh na déithe dul leat," said Alana in Gaelic which means may the gods go with you.

Her words were just what I needed to hear, Mom and Dad Conners were not surprised when I took her into my arms and planted a deep long one.

"Our daughter is hoping you resolve it quickly," Ian said with a chuckle. "We have told her that we would not say yes to her pushing up the date of your marriage unless this is resolved."

Looking into my future wife's eyes I saw the fear she was experiencing so I said. "If it comes to the point where it is life or death, I will gladly lay down my life for you."