Bianhua Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you do this to her?" Wu Wong asked out of curiosity.

"The Wuming is my adopted son, the agent told me they are going after him," Wong explained. "I will be heading to America because I need to stand beside him."

Wu Wong looked at her former classmate and studied him for a few minutes before deciding if she would go along with his plans. She had to answer for herself if he was telling the truth.

"What's the agent's name and why is so important that she not be found," Wu Wong asked?

Young Ling slid his hand into a pocket and handed her an identification card. The name on the card was Fawn Wang. She knew that she was the granddaughter of an, especially important man. After reading it she cut the card up and threw it away.

"You know that all my ladies have to go through their day with their faces painted traditionally," Wu Wing said. "That way when they decide they no longer want the life their past can remain secret."

Wu Wing caught the smile come across her old school classmate's face and realized that that was what he was counting on.

"I will be sure to provide her with enough information that will keep her going in the wrong direction, " Wu Wing said. "Thank you for giving me the chance for being able to even the score with a few I would prefer not having to answer to."

The master bowed in respect, then was gone before she could speak again.

Wu Wing thought about the gift she had just been given. For years she had been looking for a way to take down those who always took most of what she made to line their own pockets. Now fate had stepped in to provide her with the opportunity to use their rising star against them.

Wu Wing decided that if it worked out the way it was now pointing the Zen temple would get the biggest donation it has ever had.

********

To be continued.