Bib Fortuna's Slave Boy

Story Info
Thinking I was freed, I was deceived and sold to Bib Fortuna.
1.3k words
4.54
4.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers

This story is from the imagination of the writer. All characters are over the age of 18 and are from Return of the Jedi. Read and enjoy.

For some background on this story, please read Jabba The Hutt's Slave Boy Part 4. Or you can read them all.

"Please, no. Why do you want to bring me back to Jabba The Hutt? You bought and freed me from being his gay slave boy for another three years."

"Because, at the time when Jabba and I agreed upon a set price, I did not know this notice would arrive."

To Whom It May Concern,

You recently bought the freedom of one of my gay slaves. You only paid half of what I wanted. You will, in three days (72 hours), bring another 15,000 credits to my palace or you shall receive a visit you will surely not enjoy!

"This letter is bullshit. Jabba and I had a set price so I could buy you and free you from the exalted Hutt. He double crossed me. I must bring you back so that we don't get a 'visit you will surely not enjoy.'"

Looking into his eyes, I said "Can't you just wire the money to almighty Jabba?"

"No. I don't have it. I spent all my money on purchasing your freedom and some more so that I could feed and clothe another person. I am too sorry to tell you that I am."

I knew the great Hutt was greedy. He will go after anyone no matter how much they might owe him.

"It is ten a.m. exactly. We need to leave now. It will take at least until three, maybe four p.m., to reach the palace of your master."

"Let's get into the land speeder and go right now." Grabbing my left arm, the door to his home was flung open and we jumped into his speeder.

As we raced across the desert which was all that the planet Tattoine was, the sky was cloudless and the sun was baking the sand an even tanner color everyday.

It was three twenty five in the afternoon when we reached the all to familiar entrance to Jabba The Hutt's palace.

As we parked, I noticed something; an insignia on the large metal door that was not the initials of my master Jabba but his trusted right hand man Bib Fortuna. I pointed this out to my ex boyfriend.

"What the fuck is going on here?" My ex said.

Standing in front of the monstrous entrance, a voice came from a speaker to our right.

"What do you both wish to speak to the almighty Bib Fortuna about?"

"I am here to give back a former gay slave who his exalted Jabba The Hutt once owned."

We could here whispers coming from the speaker.

"The great Jabba is gone. The almighty Bib Fortuna now owns the palace."

The speaker went silent.

"Jabba is gone. Let's leave quickly." I said.

A firm "No!" came from the speaker. "Leave and the great Fortuna will hunt you down. We have you on video camera."

The enormous metal door began to rise up. The familiar sound of rusty hinges and even rustier gears, eminated from this large barrier.

Walking towards us was the all too familiar shape of the Twi'lek known as Bib Fortuna.

"Ah. I remember this slave." Bib Fortuna said with a smile on his face. "Yes, this gay slave was one whom Jabba really prized. He was a great cock sucker as well as a great fuck"

Pointing to my ex, he smirked then said "You may speak."

"Almighty Fortuna, I received this notice yesterday and do not have the money to pay. I humbly ask that you take back this slave and let me leave unharmed."

"Follow me."

Entering what used to be Jabba The Hutt's main audience chamber, was now much, much larger without the Hutt laying on his throne.

A large cushioned chair, with a high back, the kind a king would sit upon, replaced Jabba's throne. What did not change was a gay slave chained to it.

As Bib Fortuna neared his seat, the slave stood up, completely naked. Fortuna began to feel up his personal slave. Then he sat down. The slave undid Fortuna's long robe and began to suck his master's hard nine inch cock.

"Yes, you fucking cock slave Take it all."

As he was performing fellatio on his master's cock, Fortuna spoke.

"I believe we can come to an arrangement. This slave is loyal and has been mine for three weeks. I sent you that letter remembering you purchased that former slave. I would like him back."

Putting both hands on the slaves head "That's it you fucking slut. Take it all. All of your master's juice."

His hips moved forward as he spewed his cum from his jizz slit.

His left hand waved at me. "Undress and come to me. Share my juice with my other personal slave."

I walked slowly over to my new master. My cock became rigid and pushed out of my blue satin g-string. Kneeling before my master, my mouth met with the other slave's. Kissing deep, we shared the almighty Fortuna's cum. It tasted so fucking good.

As we made out, Fortuna put a collar around my neck.

Fortuna threw a stack of money and said "You may leave unharmed."

"Thank you, almighty Fortuna."

Fortuna said. "Each of you, follow me into my private bed chamber."

As we entered, master Fortuna disrobed revealing his still erect nine inch fuck rod. "Kneel before your master."

He paused. Then with a smile, he motioned towards the bed.

"You." He said pointing at his other personal slave. "Lay down on the bed."

"Yes, master."

"Now, my new slave. Suck his cock while I fuck that tight hole of yours."

As I got onto the bed he spanked my ass. "Such a firm ass."

I eased my mouth onto his seven inch cock and bobbed my head up and down. Gulping and gagging sounds filled the bedchamber.

The great Fortuna put his hands on my hips and pushed his cock into my hole.

"Damn. Your hole is as tight as I remember it."

My fellow slave was moaning in ectasy at the blowjob he was being given by me. His moans were very sensual. I knew that I was a good cock sucker so I used my oral skills that I had developed as Jabba's gay slave.

Our master, Bib Fortuna, was pounding me hard. As he did, his left hand would make an audible crack against my firm, hairless ass. I was fucking loving it. His cock felt so good in my hole.

"Master!" Yelled the slave. "I'm going to cum. Please, let me come, master!"

Pushing harder and grunting as he did so, master Fortuna said "You may cum."

"Yes. Oh, fuck." His cum shot into my mouth. Load upon load entered my mouth from his cum slit. I kept sucking the slaves cock until my mouth was full and he was spent.

*Smack* *Smack*

Fuck. He used his hand so hard on my ass cheek.

*Smack* * Smack*

"I'm coming you fucking cum slut. Oh, yes. Fuck."

Master's large loads were shooting into my hole, filling me up with his warm cum. He continued to bang my sweet ass.

My own cock began to orgasm and empty the ten day load within.

The sexual tension in the air was beginning to recide. As it did, our master commanded us to kneel before his large six foot six, two hundred fifty pound frame.

Pointing at me he said "You are a gay slave boy again. Forget about your former life here, a new one with me as your master begins now."

He raised his right hand and pointed to a clock. It was exactly six in the evening.

As we left his private bed chamber, my fellow slave and I were told to lay on the large soft pillows, which were on either side of the mighty Fortuna's high backed, cushioned chair.

With two slaves on either side, he was ready to conduct business and begin to expand his power and gain wealth as the new ruler.

mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers