Bib Fortuna's Slave Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Bib Fortuna enjoys a threesome with two gay slaves.
834 words
4.18
4.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers

This story is from the imagination of the author. All characters are 18 and over. It is inspired by Return of The Jedi.

"Mmm. Thank you for your plentiful load, master. I love the taste of your cum."

As I go back down on master Fortuna's erect cock, his moans fill his private bedroom. He has blasted three loads of cum in my mouth but I know he has more and I want it. Master's hands grip the back of my head, he pushes his large seven inches deep into my throat. I am so fucking turned on.

"That's it. Deep throat your master's cock."

His thrusts become harder.

"Take my cum you fucking gay slave. Yes, that's it."

Jizz begins to blast once again. Fuck, it so much and tastes so good.

"Swallow it all, slave."

I do as he commands; I always will.

"Get on my bed. I want to fuck your tight gay man pussy."

As I get on all fours, my own six inches is erect and showing itself through my crotchless thong. Master pulls aside the back of the thong and smacks my ass.

"You have such a tight hole. Do you enjoy your master's cock deep inside it?"

"Yes, master. It feels so fucking good."

He pulls on the short chain attached to my collar. Suddenly, as he pushes his large fuck rod into me, I feel pain on my backside.

*Thwack* *Crack* *Smack* *Crack* *Smack*

"You will learn to enjoy this."

He leans in and whispers into my ear "My gay slave, did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy being disciplined even though you are pleasuring me?"

"Yes." *Crack* "Your worshipfulness, I enjoy it." *Smack* *Thwack* * Crack* *Smack*

Fuck, the sheer pain. My tight, smooth ass cheeks must be really red.

"Bitch. Take all my seed into your gay man pussy. Oh, fuck, yes."

His cock shoots more loads deep into me. He keeps pounding and whipping my ass. The pain is unbearable. The pleasure is bliss. Pleasure will overcome the pain.

As he keeps pumping his loads deep into me, my cock begins to leak.

*Crack* *Smack*

"Master, oh fuck, my cock is about to explode. I beg you to let me cum, please."

"Do so, and I will whip you more."

"But master..."

*Crack* *Thwack* * Crack* *Smack*

"Didn't you learn from your last master, Jabba The Hutt, to hold your cum?"

"Yes, I did" *Thwack* "Please. It's dripping cum."

"You slut. My pleasure comes first."

Master pulls on the chain choking me.

"You will learn to hold back your cum."

He lessened his strength on the chain.

"Your highness, I will hold back my pleasure."

*Thwack* *Crack*

Master did not say anything.

I was trying so fucking hard not to come. It was so difficult. Master's cock kept pounding me; he must have blasted ten loads of jizz inside me.

His other slave boy walked in, unexpectedly.

Moaning and panting he said "Come here slave and put your cock in my other slave's mouth."

*Crack* *Smack* *Crack*

"Blow him."

"Yes, your excellency."

The other gay slave looks down upon me as he holds his cock in his left hand. It's seven inches, hard and wet with pre cum. I open wide to accept it.

Master Fortuna's private bedroom is echoing with three sounds: his grunts and moans, my gagging and gulping and his other slave's breathing and moaning.

"Yes. That's it. Suck his cock."

My fellow slave puts his both hands on my head.

"Throat fuck him." Master says in a sinister tone.

My cock still aches to cum but I am trying to hold back.

"You both are such good slaves." Master says as he slowly pulls out his still erect cock which is moist with cum

Pointing to the slave I am giving fellatio to, he says "Get behind him. His gay slave man pussy is wet and I think still needs a good fucking."

Slowly he removes his cock from one hole and slowly inserts it into another. It feels so good.

As my fellow slave pounds my sweet ass, master goes over to a basin filled with water and cleans off his cock. When he turns around, it is still hard.

"Do you need more of your master's cock my slave?"

"Yes, master."

He fills my mouth again.

His cock slides all the back into my throat.

"Fuck. That's it slave. Take it all in."

Suddenly he cums.

"You have pleased me tonight." He points at the other slave "Wrap your left hand around his cock and furiously jerk him off."

Spitting into his left hand, he grips my cock in a firm hold. Moving his hand back and forth, faster and faster, my cock erupts all of it's cream.

"Oh. fuck. Yes. Please, keep jerking my cock."

As he does, master lifts up my chin with his left hand. His right is holding a whip.

"You will keep learning how to hold off your orgasm or else..."

*Thwack*

mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers