Bible Belt Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I had gotten accustomed to the thickness and the pressure on my clit. "I could come like this," I thought. And so I began to adjust my hips to take advantage of the friction. Yeah! This would work. I began working against his thrusts and hoped he would let me finish first. "Yes, Yes, I kept repeating softly near his ear. "Let me come, please let me."

The throbbing in my head continued to build, and in a few moments the feeling overtook me. I probably screamed way too loudly, but damn I had a good reason to. I slammed my hips hard against his powerful frame and ground out the most satisfying orgasm I had ever had. I was sort of embarrassed because, I had to wipe up a huge slobber spot that I had left in the middle of his chest.

It was now his turn and I guess he decided I was going to be the first girl tonight to receive his cum. By now my cunt was a sloppy mess, and he was using every inch of it. His balls continued to slap my ass on each upward thrust. His grip on my hips tightened and he squeezed me real hard. He began to groan.

I had never actually felt the spurts of any ones cum inside me before now. This felt amazing. Jets of warm jizz pumped repeatedly inside me. I could count the number of pulses firing off in my gut. It was only because I was so tight, that none seemed to be leaking out. Even after he came, I could still feel the throbbing from his cock. My head fell on his chest and I could hear his heart hammering inside his chest. His breathing eventually became softer.

I was damn proud of myself. I think I had completely wasted him. I couldn't believe he would be of any use to any other girl for the rest of that evening.

Nicky and I passionately kissed each of our partners and stood-up to leave. An actual round of applause erupted from those around us who had been watching. We both staggered towards the ladies room sore as hell, but very satisfied.

12