Bifurcated Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie was happy for the affirmation but glad the conversation did not continue, since she wasn't even sure how to pronounce the author's name or whether the author was male or female.

Paul opened the car door as Angie sat and lifted one leg then another. Paul smiled at the willing view Angie offered. As he slid behind the steering wheel, he nodded to Angie, "Should we stop off again at the dead end?" Angie grinned, "I know a place that is more private. Get on River Road." This was a slower route, but Paul complied.

River Road was narrow and winding with the river on the left and mostly scrub brush on the left. It was another area of the city that Paul was not familiar. He had to trust Angie. A bridge loomed ahead spanning a small tributary. As the car crested the bridge, Angie pointed, "Take a left." Just beyond the bridge was an arrow indicating park closes at dusk. Paul turned and confronted a row of orange barrels strung by a heavy cable. He stopped and started to back up but before he could, Angie hopped out of the car and rolled the last of the barrels making a narrow entrance. She waved Paul through.

"What is this place?"

"It's an old reservoir but hasn't been used in a million years." She motioned to continue down the narrow road. On the left a stream flowed to the river, on the right dark scrub trees and undergrowth. As the road turned an illusion came into view, a shimmering crystal wall off to the left. "What's that?" Angie squinted, "Oh, that is just the dam. It looks weird at night." As he drove closer, Paul realized it was the light reflecting off the cascade of water flowing over the crest of the dam. "That looks wild at night."

The road wound on a short way and splayed out into a car park. Paul maneuvered into a lined spot. "No. Over there," Angie pointed. A second driveway took them up to a smaller lot overlooking the reservoir. There were no overhead lights, and the surrounding trees blocked any view from behind. Across the lake a row of lights made a string of dots in the darkness.

"What's that?"

"Just a walking path. Those lights stay on all night, but nobody can see us from there."

Angie lowered the window to let the cool night air circulate. She then unbuttoned her blouse and removed it along with her bra. In the dim shadow Paul admired their fine form and reach to caress the nearest breast. Angie smiled as she climbed on the seat and squatted looking across the console. Paul undid his belt, drew out his flaccid cock and reclined the seat. Angie gave a cursory look around before lowering her head on his organ. She filled her mouth with the soft member and worked her cheeks. Quickly the warm member stiffened. As before Angie started with a slow up and down motion, occasionally pausing to nibble before resuming.

Paul enjoyed the erection. To add to the stimulation, he fondled Angie's bare tit. She purred. Paul rubbed her bare back and let his hand drift down the back of her skirt. Angie shifted to free the hem of her skirt from beneath her knee and went back to work. Paul took this as an invitation. His hand went below the hem and up the back of her bare leg. Angie responded be spreading her knees and elevated her hips. Paul's hand glided over the moist length of cotton covering her cunt. He did not wait for a reaction but worked his fingers to the waist and worked her panties down. And let his fingers tantalize her crack.

Suddenly his finger located her ass and pressed. "Not my butt hole" Angie gasped. Chastened, Paul's fingers found their way up her pleasure hole and forcibly entered. The forced penetration aroused her fully. She increased her sucking tempo hoping her enthusiasm would encourage more forceful vaginal stimulation. Alas it didn't. Angie was left unfulfilled as Paul erupted deep in the back of her mouth.

Angie lay naked on the covers grasping the well-used dildo, a gift from her older sister. She bent her knees, spread her legs, dug her heels firmly into the mattress and inserted the phallus as deeply as she could. She closed her eyes and paused letting her juices lubricate the shaft. She imagined an encounter more satisfying than giving oral sex while she worked herself to an orgasm. It was not as satisfying as another human but was enough to induce a sound sleep, so sound that she did not notice the naked form observing at her doorway.

And so it continued. Each week, either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, a dinner, a show followed by a ride home and a short stopover at the reservoir, the dead-end street, sometimes a crowded parking lot hidden discretely between long term parkers and once, at Angie's goading, a stop at the woods by the side of the road. For Angie it was a routine with a cash benefit. Nothing different than any other date. For Paul it was a guilty pleasure that he was denied in his normal sex life.

However, for Angie the routine became tiresome, and her only real enjoyment was the extra money, which she dutifully stashed in an old cigar box for a security deposit on her own apartment. When that threshold is met, she will beg off babysitting for Paul. Her one regret in that regard is the bond she had formed with Gail. Their conversations before and after her date gradually lengthened and became more interesting. They discussed the weekly books that Gail proffered. "What character did you relate to?" was her opening question and for the next five or ten minutes, they compared ideas while Paul quietly fumed. "Pay no attention to him" Gail admonished, "He isn't a reader." The fact that Paul wasn't a reader strengthened a secret bond between Gail and Angie. When Gail first offered a book, Angie accepted to show Gail she was not lazy or unintellectual. After Gail suggested racier novels, and Angie responded, the acknowledgement of common sexual experienced strengthened the bond. And all of this sub rosa erotica was lost on Paul.

Summer droned on into the dog days. Paul had expectations and Angie more than met them. The savings fund met the threshold for an apartment and Angie began to investigate what was available.

Gail seemed on edge when Angie arrived but cordially restated the routine and contorted herself into the Porsche. Angie surveyed the book selection. The Protocol of Ahab caught her eye and was well into the volume when Paul and Gail returned. "How is the book? It is one of my favorites." Angie blushed. "Well, I like it so far. I am trying to guess how it ends." Gail gave a wry smile, "I won't give away any details other than parts of the story I can definitely relate to." She ended the comment with a sly wink.

Angie wanted to tell Paul about her plans for an apartment and how it might affect her babysitting. Paul did not want to have the conversation instead seemed to dawdle on the ride home. "How about something outside? Do you like that?" Angie nodded, "I know a place." She directed Paul to a secluded grove of trees along side a murky stream. Paul noticed houses in the distance but nothing close. "It is a flood plain. They can't build here anymore. Nobody will bother us here. Just get over there in the shadow."

Paul looked around and stealthily made his way beside an aging elm tree. Angie gave a cursory look around and dropped to her knees. She looked up and said "classic cocksucker position. My favorite!" and proceeded to work his rigid tool in her mouth. He ejaculated quickly. So suddenly that Angie did not catch all the come in her mouth and had to wipe the excess on her sleeve.

At her house Paul thumbed through the bills. "I have something I want to say to you." Angie stifled a gasp. Did Paul want to end the routine? "OK" she replied softly. "I am planning to ask for a divorce." Angie didn't react. "It is something I have been thinking about for some time. I want to talk to you about the future."

"Me?" Angie didn't attempt to mask her surprise. "What do I have to do with it?"

"Gail makes a lot more money than I do, so alimony and child support will not be a major concern. She can have the house and I should be able to find something affordable. When I do, I want you to move in with me."

"No! No! I want a place of my own. I don't want to be attached to a roommate. Also, I don't want to be the 'other woman'. If you want a divorce, that is your decision but please, don't drag my name into it. I like you and I like our get togethers but I don't want to be involved in your divorce."

Paul sighed. " Will you think about it, after the separation is formal."

"I don't want to move in with anyone. I don't want a steady boyfriend. I want to do some living on my own."

"Do you still want to babysit?"

"Yeah. We can keep that up as long as you want." Angie regretted saying that but felt she had disappointed Paul enough.

In the next few days, Angie dreaded answering the phone. She was certain Paul would call with subtle pressure to reconsider. Paul did not call, not that week or the next. Angie felt a bit of relief. Maybe he decided that it was best to just ignore her.

The phone jolted Angie awake. Before she could think, she answered with a raspy "hello." "Angie" came the reply, "it's Gail. Are you available to babysit tonight?" Angie shook herself awake. "Tonight? Sure, I can do that."

"Why did I do this?" Angie said to herself as she sat on the porch waiting. The muggy August heat already caused a film of sweat. Her mind wandered and did not notice the minivan cruise to a stop at the curb. "Angie." She looked up at Gail standing by the minivan.

"I was expecting Paul and the sports car." Gail let out a sigh. "He is slightly incapacitated. A couple weekends ago, during that thunderstorm, he decided to unclog the gutter. As he descended the ladder, he missed the bottom rung and broke his ankle."

"Wow", Angie exhaled, "Is he OK?"

"He is just bored. That is why he insisted on our date tonight. I think he should rest more but he is hardheaded." Gail put the van in gear and eased onto the highway. "I'm glad you are available. I thought you might be busy."

Angie shrugged, "Don't usually do much during the week."

"I would have thought you had boys lined up all the way to the corner. You have everything going for you that a boy would like. You should be out every night."

A wave of embarrassment drifted over Angie. How much about me does she know, she thought.

"You are very attractive", Gail continued, "you are smart and you have a couple assets that all boys your age like."

"What are they?"

"Your assets?"

"Yeah."

Gail chuckled. "Look in the mirror. You have gorgeous breasts and I know there is nothing more on a boys mind that resting his head on them."

It was now Angie's turn to chuckle. "Yeah. They do get a lot of attention and I don't mind that. One guy refers to them as his tool chest."

The pun evoked a mutual laugh. "What name to they call them by these days. When I was your age it was 'jugs'. She has a nice set of jugs!"

"Nah. I don't here that too much. Mostly it is 'rack' or 'boobs' sometimes 'tits' if no girls are around."

"Yeah. I reckon 'jugs' was pretty tame and wouldn't embarrass anybody. Unfortunately, I didn't have much in the way of a bust. The joke about me was when the jugs were being passed around, they ran out and all I got was the corks."

Angie smiled. "I don't know why anybody would make fun of you. I think you are gorgeous even if you don't have a big bust."

"Don't boys make jokes about flat girls anymore? You know, pirates delight: a sunken chest, or the carpenter's favorite: flat as a board."

"They make jokes but what the jerks don't realize is that a boob is only flab. The real excitement is in the 'cork'! They don't get that and just like to maul them with all their might."

Angie reached over and gently squeezed Gail's bicep. "How does that feel? Does that arouse you a lot? I admit I like to be felt but the real excitement is at the nipple."

Gail glanced at Angie's ample bust girded by her tank top. She cautiously reached over and caressed her breast. Angie smiled and didn't reject her. "You're right. It just feels like flab. But it does excite me, and I bet it has more of an effect on boys."

Angie and Gail continued their conversation as they entered the house, giggling at each other's comments. Paul sat on the sofa and awkwardly rose as Angie entered. "You two seem to be enjoying yourself. Is it something I should know too?"

"No dear, it is just girl talk. We are not talking about you." Gail took his arm and tried to hustle him out the door. "Go get the car door." Paul ordered, "Angie can help me down the walk." Gail complied. With his arm around Angie's shoulder for balance Paul asked softly, "Do you think we can get a little time together?" as they hobbled down the walk. Angie helped Paul lift his leg into the car and smiled but said nothing.

The evening followed the normal routine. Children were tucked in and Angie continued reading the Protocol of Ahab, wondering how much time she had to herself.

The sound of the car door broke her reverie. Gail was standing next to the passenger door gesturing to Paul. Angie approached cautiously not wanting to interfere with a marital spat. Paul pointed to Angie. "Get me the car keys and I will drive you home."

"No, you don't! You've been drinking and you can't use your foot." Gail grabbed his crutches and walked to the house. "Can you do a favor and get him inside?"

Paul fumed as Angie took his arm and helped him stand. "You're drunk Paul. Just get inside. I don't want to ride with you when you are like this." Paul sulked and hobbled to the living room and flopped on the sofa. Gail handed him a large glass of water and a couple aspirins. "Here, drink this. You will feel better in the morning." Paul complied. "Get to bed and I will bring up a couple manhattans to keep you company."

Angie waited as Gail carried a tray with two tumblers of ice and a carafe. Indistinct chatter drifted down the staircase. She tried to get the gist of it but failed. She had a nagging feeling the conversations involved her.

Gail started the van and audibly exhaled. "He can be such a child at times, especially when he drinks." Angie eased back in her seat as the van pulled away from the curb. "And what did he gripe about?" She paused waiting for a response. "Boobs. It was as if he was listening to our conversation on the way over." Gail laughed. Angie felt uncomfortable but managed a snicker.

At the stoplight, Gail reached over and gently pinched Angie's, upper arm. Without a comment, she then reached for Angie's breast and gently squeezed the upper fleshy part of her tit. "Do the feel the same?"

Angie shrugged, "Yeah. It feels OK but it doesn't, you know, turn me on or arouse me."

"Interesting." Gail glanced sideways, "It sure felt different for me. I could feel a bit of a surge when I felt your breast." It must depend on what end you are on." She then slowly slid her hand down Angie's breast until she felt the firm base if the nipple and pinched harder. Angie moaned. "That feels different. You know, better. I like that."

The light changed. Gail placed both hands on the wheel and continued driving. Angie hiked her tank top up over her bra and glanced at Gail. The dashboard lights cast a soft glow on her blouse. Angie notices it was unbuttoned and there she was braless. Angie's mind wandered.

They cruised through three green lights before stopping in a line of cars. Someone taking a left hand turn across traffic-stalled traffic. Gail again extended her hand to Angie's breast and felt for the firm button of a nipple. Angie drew a breath and a sigh and placed her hand on Gail's thigh. She found the hem of her skirt and let her hand slip between Gail's legs as Gail slowly kneaded the sensuous node. Angie sucked in more air with each breath and gently squirmed as Gail applied pressure.

Plash! Angie opened her eyes. Plash! Plash, Plash, Plash! Large drops of rain pelted the windshield. The sudden down pour startled Angie. The magic vanished too. "Christ" Gail exclaimed, "This will fuck up traffic big time." Gail looked at Angie and asked, "Do you want to continue until the shower passes?"

Angie sighed, "I think I lost it. Just when it was feeling good."

"I understand." The van crept along with the rain-slowed traffic.

Angie sighed, reached over and gently let her fingertips brush Gail's nipple. "Maybe I was too quick. I think I can get it going again." She smiled, "If you want to."

Without acknowledging, Gail turned onto the side street. The road rose gently before leveling off. To the right sat a row of individual houses set back from the road, on the left was a public park. The van slowed, Gail turned off the lights and glided into a head-in parking spot at the edge of the park. A pavilion, shrouded in a gothic mist, loomed in the center of the open area. A walking path with diffused lights trailed like a ghostly wraith around the perimeter.

Gail pressed a button and the rear door of the van slid open. She nodded towards the back. Angie opened the door and quickly scampered into the back of the van. The door slid closed. The middle seat had been removed with only the third-row bench seat in place. The floor was littered with children's books and toys. Angie sat on the floor and rested her shoulders against the bench seat. It was dark. The tinted windows blocked the light. Only the ambient light from the windshield penetrated the nook.

Angie observed Gail's silhouette slip between the front seats, gather a blanket from the floor and drape it across the seat backs. The darkness was now total. Angie sensed Gail's presence, the warmth of her breath, the soft touch of her fingers and the delicate scent of her perfume. The concoction intoxicated her. She clasped the side of her face and brought it close. The tip of her tongue touched Gail's upper lip. Gail accepted the lure and took her tongue between her lips and drew it deep in her mouth. Their tongues tangled and bodies entwined in passion's embrace.

Gail let her body drift as Angie's fingers traced concentric circles around her taut nipples. A gentle nudge guided Angie face to the sensitive 'cork'. Without coaxing, Angie responded with a moist lick and soft kiss followed by an intense sucking. Gail's body writhed and she dug her fingers deep into Angie's back clawing and pulling. Angie's hand slipped beneath Gail's skirt and between her thighs, which parted to the touch. Angie let her hand drift up the inner thighs to the intersection of her legs. Moisture, dampness, heat emanated from the base of Gail's panties. Angie edged her palm over the mound and her fingers probing the sensual slit hidden only by the thin ply of cotton.

Gail sucked in a large gulp of air and spread her legs as Angie's wandering fingers probed for her reclusive clit. Two fingers, shielded by her panties, pressed between her lips and deep into her cunt. The rough texture of the fabric sent a surge of energy through her body. Penetration and intensity increased. Gail moaned gently through her gritted teeth. A slight movement of the fingers and an adjustment of her hips and the clitoris and fingers met in a seismic conjunction. Gail thrust her hips against the invader. Angie sensing the response countered with a vigorous attack by the full force of her fingers on the inflamed clit.

Gail squirmed under the onslaught; wanting the thrill to never end but climax at the same time. Thrusting, pushing, twisting, daring the intruder to push her to the limit. A pause, withdraw, penetration followed by intense pressure on the inflamed trigger sent shockwaves through her body. A low whine followed by a slow gasp escaped her gritted teeth. Her body tensed and then as the pleasurable avalanche faded, total physical relaxation.

Angie cradled her limp body close, letting her head rest on her ample breasts, and her warm breath waft across the fleshy globes. Angie glowed with satisfaction and the embers of excitement still smoldered in her loins. 'I did it', she thought, 'I pleased her. I pleased her like a lover in the spirit of Sappho.' Angie did not orgasm but pleasing her partner was the penultimate experience.