Bifurcated Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail stirred. Slowly as if awaken from a deep slumber, and nuzzled Angie's breasts. A gentle nudge at first followed by a series of kisses and teethy nips. Angie felt her embers flare. Her sensitive nipples responded as she shifted to better present the succulent buds. Gail licked, her tongue circling the taut button, savoring the musky scent of female sweat. Angie sighed and with a free hand coaxed her breast to Gail's hungry mouth.

Gail shook her head and pulled away, smiling at Angie in the darkness. She lowered her head and tattooed the landscape of Angie's soft underbelly with rows of sensuous kisses. Each row advanced closer to the fragrant delta.

Angie tucked in her belly tightly. 'Oh God' she thought. She fanned through the litany of dates that teased her libido in this manner, the offer of primal oral sex only to be left frustrated with a kiss or quick lick or the short hot breath of a partner anxious to experience other pleasures. Many the nights she culminated a self-induced orgasm imagining her fingers were an eager tongue. Is this when it happens?

Gail's lips felt the course bristles of three days growth of pubic hair. She imagined a naked mound as she pushed the fleshy thighs wide exposing Angie's love pit to the darkness. Without hesitation she lowered her face and buried it fully on the fountain of pleasure. Her mouth pressed into the inner lips. Her tongue swabbed the inner vagina, before working long sensuous swathes around the outer lips.

The pressure within Angie soared. This is how is should feel! Her breathing became sharper, clipped and sudden gasps. A shrill moan escaped from her throat. I can't breathe, she feared as she tried to suck more air into her lungs. "Oh god!" She wanted to come and have it end but feared it would end too soon. A subtle shifting of Gail's mouth to the engorged clit sent a shockwave through her body. A torrent of electric pleasure erupted. Sensual fluid poured from her cunt as the orgasm crashed over her.

Side by side, they snuggled in the mutual afterglow. The aroma of spent sex and sweat lingered in the close atmosphere. "That was wonderful", Angie muttered, "They all should be that good." Gail smiled, "They all can be."

Gail scrambled into the front seat while Angie remained in the back and arranged herself. The rain had lessened to a steady shower, a rhythmic tattoo on the roof. They did not speak. At the house, Angie pulled open the sliding door and stepped out in the rain and closed the door. As she turned to the house, Gail called through the open passenger window, "You forgot your book." Angie reached in the window for the book and as she did, they made eye contact. "I had a wonderful time. I hope we can see each other again." Angie blushed. "That would be fun. Let me know." She tried to sound indifferent and concealing her real desire.

Gail waited as Angie walked to the door and entered the house. The porch light flipped off then on, the signal she was inside and safe. Gail pulled away from the curb and didn't notice the car swerve into the vacated space and the driver walk to the door of the house.

Angie stood before the mirror in the bathroom with her clothes piled at her feet. She examined her body; her face, her breasts, her tummy, and she had enough of an angle to examine her shaved pubic area. She sighed. With a warm washcloth she washed her face, her underarms, the hidden crease below each breast and lastly her inner thighs and labia. While air-drying, she recalled that she did not get paid. The lusty pleasure of the ride home was forgotten for the moment as she opened the paperback. Inserted at random intervals within the pages were bookmarks, or what appeared to be bookmarks. She thumbed it open to one of the pages. The bookmark was in fact a twenty-dollar bill. She flipped to another, another bill and another and another. Her own bookmark was matched with a hundred-dollar bill and a business card. That read Gail A. Crosby. On the obverse was a hand-written phone number and a short note: call me anytime, even just to talk. Angie counted the bills. "Damn!" she muttered there is almost four hundred dollars here."

She clicked off the light and walked back to her room. She pulled back the covers and lay naked on the cool sheets. She watched the shadows of the trees cast by the ambient light, dance on the ceiling, and tried to make sense of the evening. "What is that word for what a tree does when it grows off in two directions or when a river divides to go around a sand bar?" She asked herself as her hands drifted over her torso. She did not notice the naked figure holding an erection standing in the doorway.

"Angie, are you awake?" The voice was barely a whisper, but Angie turned in that direction. "Are you awake?" the voice asked again. Angie knew. "Yes. I'm awake." The figure walked softly towards the bed. "I can't get to sleep. Can you help me?"

Without answering Angie sat up on the edge of the bed. She slid off the bed and knelt on the floor. "You know how much I need this?" Angie did. She cradled his balls in one hand and wrapped her mouth around the smooth head. With her free hand she grasped his shaft with her thumb and forefinger. She knew what he liked. Increasing pressure on his balls until he winced and then continue with her mouth music on his head.

Angie works without enthusiasm while he moaned and fidgeted. Her hand on his shaft felt the throbbing signaling the start of an ejaculation. She stroked with more friction and increased the suction. The man thrust his hip forcing her to take him deeper. A grunt and a hard push and a large dollop of come followed by a second. She held the seed in her mouth and milked the last drop of sperm, the descendants of the lone sperm that fertilized her mother twenty years ago.

"You always were a good girl. You are much better than your mother. Thanks for helping me out." The shadowy figure melted into the darkened house.

"Bifur…" She paused to think. "Bifurcat… Yeah Bifurcated. That is the word. Tonight, I bifurcated!" She leaned back against the bed and placed her hand on her crotch and let her finger slip between her lips to her clit. Her thoughts turned to Gail. "Bifurcated! That is what I did." She then thought of her father and the most recent blowjob. "Maybe I trifurcated if that is a word."