Bifurcated Love

Story Info
Angie takes a babysitting job for some extra money and...
8.4k words
4.45
37.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_4tune
ms_4tune
110 Followers

The early summer heat only added to Angie's crankiness as she turned over the dried soil in the garden. By her nature she was not a gardener, but she felt the urge to 'do something'.

On the evening of her graduation, her father gave her a choice; sign up for classes at the community college or get a job. Having never been inclined to study, she presumed that classes would be tedious and irrelevant; Angie decided to get a job. Her father set a time limit of a year to live rent-free. That year was quickly drawing to a close. The numbers were not adding up. All the expenses she calculated far exceeded her expected income. Angie quickly surmised living on her own might not be as easy as living with a cantankerous parent.

The chirping of the phone interrupted her brooding.

"Hey, it's Barb" the voice at the other end chimed. "I have a favor to ask. It isn't a real favor, but I thought you might be interested."

"OK", Angie sighed.

"Remember this couple I would babysit for, the Crosby's?"

"I think so. Maybe. What are the like?"

"Paul is the nicest guy you could meet, friendly, easy to talk to, fun to be with. Two kids about six and four, girl and a boy. They are good too. And they pay good. They need a babysitter for tomorrow, and I can't do it with this schedule. They want me to suggest somebody and you are the only one I could think of.

"But what about the mother? What is she like?"

"Her name is Gail and to be honest she is a bit of a stick. Paul says she has some high-powered job that puts her under a lot of pressure, so she is stressed out a lot and she looks it. You know, real thin and wound tight. She doesn't say much. She will give you the orders: TV at this time, snack, read a book, lights out but she isn't mean or anything, just cold. But don't worry about that, Paul does everything."

Angie mulled over the proposition. Even if it was a bad outing it was some extra cash.

In spite of her misgivings, Angie agreed, if only for one time

Angie sat on the porch watching the cars cruise up and down the street wondering, which one was Paul. A sports car with a low throaty growl wended its way up the street. The car slowed down a few houses to scan for an address before stopping in front of Angie. The driver stepped out and glanced around. He was medium build and medium height with neatly groomed hair. Angie thought him attractive.

"Angie?" he called from the street. She nodded and walked towards the car. "I'm Paul Crosby."

As she approached the car he stepped forward and opened the passenger door. Before climbing in, she studied the low two-seater.

"Is this a Porsche?" Paul nodded.

"Nice color."

"Flint blue. Do you like it?"

"Yeah. I like it a lot."

The car pulled away from the curb with a growl and a squeal of the tires. Angie slid low in the bucket seat and imagined herself driving, speeding, low to the ground, turns at high speed.

"We are really glad you were available tonight." Angie snapped out of her reverie. "It isn't easy to get babysitters during the week especially at the last minute. I feel I must warn you about Gail, that's my wife; she can be a little rigid at times. Her job puts her under a lot of stress and sometimes she can be testy. That is one reason we like to go out to dinner in the middle of the week, less crowd, more casual, a chance for her to unwind. I am only mentioning that she is not always that way."

Angie relaxed. It was a relief to hear Paul reiterate what Barb said.

"You and Barb go way back, is that right?"

"Yeah. I met her when she moved here about 5 years ago and been friends ever since."

"Barb said the two of you were soul mates."

Angie smiled. Soul mates! It was more like sisters in sin or the Elsmere High Whores, she thought. Soul mates is a good enough.

Gail met them at the door, tall, thin wearing a tan business suit and her straight hair pull taut into a bun, which made her features more hawkish. She extended her hand, "I'm Gail Crosby." Angie shook her hand and smiled. "This is April", the taller child nodded, "and Maurice. I don't expect any trouble. They have been bathed and fed. They can watch a movie for about an hour or so and then a snack if they want. Read them a story and then lights out at nine." She stared at Angie for an acknowledgement. Angie nodded.

The couple walked to the car in single file, Gail followed by Paul. Without hesitation Gail opened the door lowered her ass into the passenger seat. Angie smiled as she noticed Gail's skirt ride up to her upper thigh as she awkwardly swung her legs into the car.

The evening passed as Barb described and no incidences. Angie prowled the first floor and surveyed the wall of books. The upper shelves held large hardback volumes, while the lower tiers were well-worn paperbacks. She studied the titles looking for a familiar one and decided on The Old Man and the Sea and settled on the sofa. It was a book assigned to the class, but Angie never read.

The growl of the engine quieted and then cut off. Angie peeked out of the window and noticed, again, Gail unfolding herself from the seat and letting her skirt ride far up her thigh. Angie chuckled as she imagined some lurker observing her inner thighs.

"It's only us", Paul announced. "I don't see any broken furniture or scribbles on the wall, so I think all is well." Gail followed draping her suit jacket across the back of the chair. "Is everything alright?" She undid the bun, shook her head and let her hair fell across her shoulders.

Angie waited for Gail to finish her routine and commented, "everything worked on schedule: movie, snack, book reading and in bed a little after nine. I checked about fifteen minutes ago, and they are sound asleep." Angie paused, "how was dinner?" trying to sound friendly.

"Good enough for me", chimed Paul. Gail added, "except for the service. The waiter was annoyingly attentive when we did not want him around and annoyingly absent when we needed him."

Angie sighed, "I know what you mean but that is something that the waiters need to learn. You have to be able to read people; some like a lot of attention others don't like to be bothered. It takes time to figure that out and sometimes you guess wrong."

"If you have figured that out, you should be a waitress then."

"Oh, I am", Angie replied, "been working over a year. I started last year part time and got more hours after I graduated."

"May I ask where?"

"A local on my side of town. Nothing fancy."

"HMMM. I know a little about that side of town. Does this local have a name?"

"Mallory's."

"Mallory's! On Lancaster Street?"

"Yeah. Do you know it?"

"Budge Mallory's place. Is that still around? It was old when I was your age. I went to high school with Budge's kids. Long time ago."

"If they are the same, they are still around. Moon is the night manager. Frank has a day job but helps out on weekends or when short."

"Moon! It is amazing how some people never outlive their nicknames. He preferred Moon rather than his given name. Even the teachers called him Moon. I have no idea how the name stuck. There were lots of stories, but I don't know which one was true." Gail laughed, "I'm sure you have heard some. Do you know his given name?"

"Everybody calls him Moon, just like you said."

"I'll let you in on a secret, his name is Melvin, but he never cared for it." Gail chuckled at the thought and added, "If you tell anyone where you heard that, I will deny it."

"Your secret is safe with me."

"When you see Moon ask him if he remembers Gail", she paused, "Archer. That was my name then. And tell him when I am in the area I will stop in. But I expect very good service." She closed the comment with a knowing wink toward Angie.

Paul took a wad of bills from his pocket and paid Angie. "Does that cover it?" Angie nodded. Paul feeling excluded from the conversation, chimed in, "Good, get your things and I can run you home."

Angie started towards the door and paused. "Oh. Let me put your book back. I started reading it."

Gail stared at the book in Angie's hand. "Hemmingway. Do you like his writing? There are several opinions about his style. The most frequent criticism is: 'good Hemmingway is bad literature', but I enjoy him."

"I just started reading so I don't think I know yet."

"Keep the book and when you finish tell me what you think. My experience is closely akin to Santiago." She smiled and gave another wink. "Paul, I am turning in. I have an early meeting. Good Night Angie."

Paul walked beside Angie to the car, opened the door and helped her into the seat. Angie swung her legs like Gail did and wondered if Paul ever enjoyed a glimpse of Gail.

Angie nestles down in the bucket seat and felt the gentle vibration of the throaty exhaust as Paul pulled away from the curb. "This car is really nice. How fast will it go?"

"I am not sure exactly but faster than any roads allow around here. Just settle back and enjoy the ride." They left the residential neighborhood on to the southbound route.

Paul relaxed behind the wheel. "So, you and Barb have been friends for some time then." His manner was casual and he revisited the conversation of earlier. "Soul mates, I think she said."

Angie smiled. "Yeah. Something like that."

"Do you know how I found Barb as a babysitter?" Angie shrugged. "I saw her advertisement."

Angie raised an eyebrow. "Advertisement? Where did she advertise? The newspaper or something?"

"Not something like that exactly. It was written on the wall of the men's room."

Angie laughed. "I know what it said, and it wasn't anything to do with babysitting. Those advertisements were all over the high school bathrooms. One stall would read BARB BLOWS and the next stall would say ANGIE BLOWS."

"Was that a real ad or was someone just being mean to you? You know, was it false advertising?"

Angie laughed out loud. "Nope. It was real and a good way to get a lot of dates. The joke was kissing Angie was like kissing every dick in Elsmere High." Again, she laughed at the memory.

"So, anyone could answer the ad and get lucky?"

Angie sat back, turned toward Paul and gave a wry smile. "So, this is what you want. Why didn't you just ask? It would have saved a lot of time." She leaned to her left and placed her hand on the top of his thigh and gently rubbed. Paul silently smiled as her hand slid between his thighs to his crotch. His r semi-rigid member responded to the coaxing.

Angie unbuckled the seat belt and clicked it behind her to stop the incessant dinging and then squatted on the seat. "Drive carefully and don't make any sudden stops. That could be harmful", she commented with a laugh before bending over the console and unbuckling his pants and unzipping his fly. With both hands she probed through the folds of his shorts until the hard cock sprouted between his legs. Angie grasped the shaft lightly with her fist and squeezed. A drop of pre-cum seeped from the tiny slit. She bent over and licked the delicate morsel from the smooth head. She then placed her open hand over the head so it touched the center of her palm and then closed the fingers around the shaft. Slowly she lifter her hand so her fingertips lightly traced the side of the hard rod.

Paul gave a satisfied hum as Angie lowered her head over the console and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She gently nibbled the fleshy head and tasted the tart nectar of seminal fluid. With a quick breath she lowered her mouth to consume as much of the cock as she could. She was prevented from ingesting the entire length by the steering wheel and Paul's tummy. Just then Paul down shifted and caused her to break with the object of her pleasure.

Angie sat up on her haunches. "This ain't gonna work. We need to park somewhere."

Paul sighed. "Do you mean a motel?"

Angie smirked, "not for ten minutes." She sat up and looked around to get her bearings. They were on Ridge Rd. "See that stop light ahead. About a block before it is a side street on the right. Turn there." Paul complied. It was a narrow residential street with cars parked on one side. At the next intersection Angie barked, "Turn right." Again, Paul obliged and cruised slowly to the next corner. "Turn left." Paul was now very concerned. He was in an unfamiliar neighborhood and the street sign read NO OUTLET. He suppressed a wave of panic. Was he being set up for a mugging?

Angie sensed his apprehension. "Don't worry. It is very private and I have been here a lot of times." There were a few houses on the right side of the street, the left side looked like an urban renewal project that ran out of money. "Pull over there", pointed to the left. Fifty yards ahead was a guardrail with a DEAD END sign affixed. "Pull down a little farther away from the streetlight. Turn off the engine and don't step on the brake. The lights might attract attention."

The spot was secluded and dark. Beyond the guardrail was a dark field and the only lights were the houses and streets in the distance.

Angie resumed her squatting position on the seat and bent over the console. "Can you tilt your seat back?" Paul complied and this gave Angie a little more room to operate. She bent over and continued. She took the entire shaft deep in her mouth and lubricated it with ample spit and slowly rose letting her lips caress the shaft. She placed a hand on his thigh and the other on his stomach and began to seriously suck.

Paul slid his hand beneath her and kneaded her tit. Angie paused and hiked her tank top up over her boobs. Paul placed a hand on her back and unhooked her bra and her pair of 36Ds dangled freely. He pressed his hand against her soft flesh, probing until he felt the course flesh of a nipple. Once located he gently pinched it between his thumb and forefinger. Angie moaned as she continued the rhythmic sucking. Paul pinched harder, Angie paused and muttered, "yes, harder." Paul reacted with a hard twist, which caused Angie to flinch but not slow. "Yes. Abuse them. Be rough." Paul commenced tugging, pulling and twisting.

The pain and pleasure nexus sent an electric ripple through her torso. God, she wanted more. Make them hurt, burn, sting enough to cause an orgasm. Instead, she felt the straining cock begin to pulse in her mouth. She increased her rhythm sucking harder on each oscillation. Paul released her nipple and placed both hands on the back of her head and held it in place while he pumped his hips hard. She willingly accepted the glorious face-fuck. Low moans emanated from her throat as she worked him to an orgasm. It was sudden. A large dollop of come filled her mouth to the back of her throat. She paused, gasped and swallowed, before lowering again to drain the remaining sperm. She stopped sucking and encircled the base of his shaft with her thumb and finger then slowly drew it up, milking any remnant. When the pearly fluid seeped from the tiny eye, she hungrily consumed it. Done.

Angie sat back in the bucket seat and composed herself. "That was good. That was real good. You liked it too, I could tell." Her face and torso gleamed with sweat. Her hair went wild from the close humidity. She slyly placed a hand in her sweaty armpit, raised the moist palm to her face and soaked in the musky aroma.

Paul smiled. "I sure did." He handed her a small towel and said, "You can spit in this."

She accepted the towel but commented, "No need for that. I swallowed it all." She did wipe her face and leaned over to towel off Paul's flaccid cock. "Don't want Missus Gail to find any come stains on the laundry, do we."

Paul started the engine. Angie lowered the window to let the night air refresh and dissipate the carnal aroma. Paul struggled to turn the car in the narrow street. "No. That way." She pointed to a narrow gap at the far end of the guardrail. It appeared to be no more than a gravel footpath. Paul looked askance. "Go ahead. Just don't try to take it real fast. It is a bit bumpy." Paul swung the car to the right and maneuvered the car between the guardrail and overgrown bushes. After a few yards the crushed rock morphed into hard packed earth. The trail led down an embankment to a parking lot surrounded by a chain link fence. Angie pointed across the lot to the entrance. "Take a left. The next corner take a right. You are now back to the turn off from Ridge Road. You know the way from here."

Angie pulled her bra over her boobs but did not hook it and then pulled the tank top down. As the car pulled up in front of her house, Paul eyed the light on the second floor warily. "Will you be OK? Is somebody awake?" "No. That is just the bathroom light. My old man always leaves that on. He doesn't get off work yet."

Paul took out his wallet, thumbed through the bills and handed Angie sixty dollars. "Here is a little something extra for you." "Thanks. It was fun. Maybe we can do it again." Angie winked. "Don't worry about the missus, your secret is safe with me." With that Paul produced another twenty.

Angie stripped in the dark and lay naked on her bed. The moon cast a soft light over her body. With her thumb and index finger she kneaded her nipple causing a surge of excitement to course through her body as she relived the episode of a few minutes ago. When the tension reached a fever pitch, she placed her free hand between her thighs and massages her clit. In a suddenness that surprised her, an orgasm roiled her body. Spent, she quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Angie did not hear the front door open or the footsteps on the stairs. The door to her room opened quietly. A naked figure, short in stature, slightly obese, grasped his erection as he admired her naked form. Angie stirred. Her father returned to his room to complete his act.

Angie decided to keep the details of last night a secret from Barb. Sure, she would tell her it was a good gig and the money was better than expected but nothing more. She also felt she should tell Paul to contact Barb first if he asked again. It was her job and she should get the first offer.

Barb was good with the current arrangement. She would be on the evening shift for the next several weeks anyway. "You really got along with the ice maiden. God, you must have a lot more charm than I do. She barely nodded to me."

Paul called Tuesday morning and asked if Angie was available that night. "I know it is a last-minute thing but Gail would like to see a movie and it won't be there tomorrow. We will go early and won't be late." Angie mulled the offer. "How early? I work until six."

"The show starts at seven. It might be a tight but I think you can make it."

"But I have to cash out, get home and change. I don't know."

Paul convinced her that he could pick her up at the restaurant and make it in time for the show. She did not need to change. Nobody at the house would mind.

A few minutes past six, Angie stood on the corner looking for Paul. She heard a shrill whistle. Across the street in a bus stop was the blue Porsche. Angie buckled in and lowered the window. "I want the wind to get rid of the food smell in my hair and on my clothes." Paul acceded as he sped through town trying to make up lost time.

Gail was waiting at the door. "You know the drill. We won't be late. Is that your waitress uniform?" acknowledging the white blouse, complete with grease smatters and the just-below knee length black skirt. "Yeah. Here is your book I borrowed." "Oh good. I selected a few others you may enjoy. Take your pick. They are some of my favorites." With that she joined Paul in the car as it squealed down the street.

The couple returned early after just making the opening of the movie and not interested in a late evening drink. Paul handed Angie the money, "are you ready? I can run you home." Before she could reply Gail asked, "did you decide on a book?" Angie held up a paperback, The Delta of Venus, "this one." Gail concurred. "Good choice. One of my favorites."

ms_4tune
ms_4tune
110 Followers