Big

Story Info
He finally meets his match.
2.2k words
4.46
21.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never would have guessed that her college classmate was "big". He was of average height and average shoe size (for whatever that was worth), but when they met on the first day of the new semester, she was immediately drawn to him. He was charismatic and confident, funny and kind -- "big dick energy," she reasoned later -- but he gave no hint of what he was packing until they hooked up weeks later. His cock was only slightly longer than normal -- but he was thick. By far the thickest she'd ever seen.

She'd settled for using her hands that night, and afterward, she was intrigued. Surely, she was not his first. How did this work, exactly?

"A lot of girls talk a big game," he had said. "But when I'm sitting in front of them, well..." From experience, he knew what to expect: he'd disrobe, and the girl's eyes would widen. She'd get him off once -- maybe twice -- and then he'd never see her again.

She understood. The dream of a big cock and the reality of one were quite different, both for the wearer and his partner. The women he had dated before had innovated in their own way. Two hands. A mouth. One let him rub the underside of his cock against her cleft. But he'd never pushed inside. That took, he admitted, a lot of self-control.

Sitting before her, her partner was a 22-year-old virgin. Not because he was awkward or weird -- he simply hadn't met the right girl yet.

"I can take it," she told him. "Not tonight, but I will."

"Yeah, we'll get you relaxed, and make a date of It," he laughed sarcastically.

"I mean it. We'll work up to it. But I'll do it."

"Sure," he said. But he didn't quite believe her.

They kept meeting each other, and kept hooking up. He commented once that he'd never spent three nights with a girl -- most gave up before then -- and she was determined to beat that limit at least. In that time he learned to work his hand inside her, to give her the pleasure she needed herself. And she became more skilled at working her hands and lips around his shaft. A large cock presented some logistical challenges, and some navigational challenges, but she was a good sport.

After meeting at his place for several weeks, he finally slept over at hers. He came hard into her mouth that night, and afterward she lay her head against his bare chest. She played with his cock as it softened in her hands. She looked up at him.

"I want to try it," she said. "Next week."

He booked a hotel.

*

His plan -- for relaxation -- involved dinner, wine, and a bubble bath in hot tub. He wasn't particularly creative, she thought, but the setting was right and the evening was nice.

They found, as many others have, that a hot tub was actually not a great place to have sex. No friction. But it was a great place to relax and play with each other. She slipped into his lap and they let the jets of fluid massage their bodies. After about an hour, as the water began to cool, he pulled the drain.

They sat in the tub as the water drained around them, letting their skin dry naturally in the evening air. His shoulder cradled her head, and they lay cheek-to-cheek, except when she turned to kiss him. His left arm wandered over her body while his right hand played with her vulva. He had pressed one finger into her, and then two, letting her right hand guide his palm as it pressed against her clitoris. She used her own left hand to give it the finer attention she wanted.

She became acutely aware of his cock, rock hard, settled in the cleft of her ass. It was distracting, in a good way. She turned her head toward him and smiled deviously, lifting her lower body -- just barely -- to let him feel the friction of her ass against him, before sinking down into his lap again.

He was appreciative. He pushed his face toward hers and gave her a long deep kiss. His left hand gave her breast a squeeze while his right delivered more pressure inside her, against her the slickening front wall of her vagina.

Enough of that, she thought. She could only take so much. She was tempted to just ride the waves, enjoy his fingers, and then bring him to orgasm later with her hands and mouth. But that wasn't what she wanted tonight--tonight she would have all of him.

She broke away from the kiss, stood quickly, and half-pulled-half-dragged him backward toward the bedroom. She fell back onto the mattress and wriggled toward the head of the bed. He stumbled over onto her, his face just above hers.

He let her be his guide, and she wasted no time. With two hands she pointed his cock down at her pussy, lining him up for entry. He kissed her face and stroked her hair as he began to push forward. She closed her eyes and her hands met behind his lower back.

His hips rolled forward and pushed into her, parting the slick skin of her cleft. She felt her tissues stretch around him. She had the sense, once again, that he was definitely thicker than his two fingers. Much thicker.

"Oohhhh fuck...." she gasped. A piercing sensation radiated from her vagina throughout her lower abdomen. Not pain, per se -- but a flashing warning sign from her body. This was going to be thick -- was she sure? Briefly, she wasn't. Her right hand, as if by its own will, slipped from behind his back and pressed into rough hair of his lower abdomen.

He froze and pulled back just a bit, suspending himself just an inch deep into her. She opened her eyes and looked up, finding his forehead furrowed with concern.

"I just need a minute," she breathed. Her hand, now pressed firmly on his belly, felt the rippling tension in the muscles of his lower abdomen. It would take some strength for him to stay this way, she thought. "Just a minute," she repeated apologetically.

He nodded, and folded over, bracing his forearms on either side of her head. He cupped her scalp in his hands and pressed his forehead against hers. It was damp and sticky with a thin layer of sweat. She closed her eyes again and he gave her a soft, comforting kiss.

They stayed like that for a moment, still except for the regular rise and fall of their chests and the occasional involuntary flex of his cock. The soft, wet, warmth of her pussy around his tip was intoxicating, but he dared not move for fear of hurting her. Slowly, the sharp sensation between her legs subsided into a dull ache. Her breathing softened, and her confidence returned anew.

When she was ready, her right hand slipped away from his belly, returning to meet her left hand behind his back. The pads of her fingers pressed into him, and she nuzzled her face against his, urging him onward.

He drove forward again, a little more slowly this time, but still desperate to feel that exquisite pleasure around more of his shaft. Her body stretched to accommodate more of him. She groaned when she reached her limit, or what she thought was her limit, and he stopped again -- but this time did not pull back. He nestled his head into her neck, inhaling the scent of her body, moderating his breathing in an effort to stay in control. She shivered at the warm, wet sensation of his breath on her skin. She felt full... not painful, just full.

She reached down between her legs again, to the spot where his hardness disappeared into her split flesh. Her delicate fingers felt his rough skin, and traced the thick, twitching bulge on the underside of his cock down to its base, where it met the tightened skin of his scrotum. She marveled at the contrast in texture, and was surprised at the depth -- there were still more than three inches left.

He chuckled, as if reading her mind. "Too much?" he murmured.

"No," she said, with a little bit of pique in her voice. "I want more..."

And more he gave. She felt his body relax as he reared back for another thrust. Another inch-and-a-half of his cock pushed past her fingers into her, dragging against her. When he came to a rest, she gave him a squeeze.

This seemed to surprise him. "Mmmm," he moaned, pressing his face into her neck again. The melting, moist heat of her body surrounded more of him. His cock flexed in response to her squeeze. "So good..."

The sound of his voice, low and deep, was compelling for her. She smiled into the darkness, though she knew he couldn't see her face. She was surprised by and proud of her own body, and felt a vicarious pleasure in the sensations she was giving him -- but at this moment, her clitoris begged for stimulation of its own. Her fingers found the firm nub, waves of pleasure were amplified by her contractions against his invading cock.

Her own masturbation seemed to relax her body further, and something deep inside her begged her to let him push deeper still. She knew she could take all of him. She needed him, and he needed her. She rocked her hips upward. As if on cue, he pushed forward a final time, his pubic bone mashing her fingers between their bodies.

Once he bottomed out, they both gasped, and laughed, and caught their breath. This felt like an accomplishment of sorts. She blinked sweat out of her eyes as he kissed her brow and lips again. Suddenly he felt very close to her. He felt the urge to gather her even closer. He wedged his arms behind her shoulders so he could press her body against his. The rubbery nubs of her nipples nestled in his chest hair, and the sensation stimulated her even more. He ground his pelvis into her, as her fingers worked frantically on her clit.

"Are you close?" he asked, and she nodded furiously, her face scrunched up into a tight grimace. Indeed, this had gone faster than she'd expected -- and she was far closer than he'd realized. How could he have known, after all, how his moans and sighs and deep penetration would supercharge her pleasure? Her eyes were closed, her skin was flushed, her belly pushed up against his body. He held her in his arms, rocked his hips back and forth, barely moving, urging her onward to the end.

She felt weightless for a moment as the tension in her body reached its peak. Then she came around him, and let out a cry. She saw stars. The sensations deep inside crashed against her consciousness. Her pussy twitched around him, locking and releasing him intermittently. Just then, he settled his entire weight on her, pushing her writhing body into the mattress. Her thighs bucked up against his legs.

"Babe..." he growled urgently. He, too, was already close, and brought closer by her orgasm. He wanted the luxurious feeling to last, but every part of his body begged for release.

"Babe, I need to move...", he said again, his voice husky with need. He didn't wait for a response. He pulled back, watching her face, and pushed back in. His thrusts were not quick and shallow as she had come to expect - but slow, deliberate, and well-controlled. It felt like the best massage she had ever had. Her arms looped around his shoulders, and her legs hooked around his thighs. She pushed her hips upward, wanting more of him - deeper.

Even so, she could tell he was holding back. Despite everything, he had so much self control. His thrusts accelerated over several minutes, and then he slowed. "If I keep going, I'm gonna come," he warned.

"I'm on the pill..." she gasped, as her delirium lifted. "You can... come inside?"

Something inside him, something primal, was unlocked by her words. Firm, deliberate thrusts became faster and more erratic. He pounded hard into her, reaching an even deeper spot than she thought possible.

"Oh fuck," she cried, for the second time that night. "Oh -- oh oh oh!"

His eyes rolled back. His hips surged forward pressing into her deeper still. He felt familiar liquid heat build up inside him as he crossed his point of no return. A sharp, stabbing, shooting sensation formed between his legs and pushed up into cock. Once so well-controlled, he came with a roar.

His hips continued to buck and his body shook for several seconds, and he collapsed upon her with a gasp. She held him tightly and stroked his back while his breathing slowed. He moved to push away from her, but she stopped him with a squeeze around his shoulders.

"Don't pull out," she murmured. "It took a lot of work... to get you in there..."

He laughed and gave her a kiss before settling on top of her. He lay his head next to hers. He sighed. "Feels so good to be in you..."

"See?" she said cheekily, smirking against the side of his face. "I told you I could."