Big Apple Bitches

Story Info
Big time fucking with some Big Apple Bitches.
7.9k words
12.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Big Apple Bitches

By : DickThePimp

The Hamptons...

"I love these pictures, sweetheart. God!!!... I love them almost as much as this cock. Hehe. Mmmmmmmm. Fuck! UHHH! My God... what a cock. Mmmmmmmmm."

"Thanks, mama. Yeah... it's easy to have hot pics though, when you've got Kate Upton nude and fucking in them."

"Uhh!... The blowjob ones are so damn hot! I wanna be in all of them with you, baby. Kate's a very lucky bitch. Ha. Mmmmmmmmm."

"Didn't we fuck on that patio before. It's the apartment three floors down from ours. I fucked Franky's (WWE/NXT Superstar Franky Monet/Taya Valkyrie) butt right before Kate blew me. Kate told me she could still taste Franky's ass on my cock. She said she really liked it. (Happy smirk)... It was most definitely a pretty fun day." My smirk is undeniable.

"OH GODDDDDD!!!!!!!!! UHHH!!!!!! Ummmm...... Ahhhhhhhh! GOD, YES!!" My mom Kelly (Porn Super Queen Kelly Madison) is cumming. She's cumming hard! She's also trembling from cumming so hard. Her head down. Her fingers tightly squeezing my pierced nipples. I smile... and softly rub her legs, watching her cum. God... she's so beautiful. That long blonde hair. Those world's greatest breasts. Those lips. God...... those lips. The perfect woman in every gorgeous way!

Mom's riding me on her bed. Like I said, she's cumming real hard and trembling blissfully right now. I keep smiling. Her eyes are closed. Her mouth open. Her head lowered. My queen of queens. The most perfect, luscious creature that's ever existed.

Mama finally opens those gorgeous eyes, smiling so sweet and beautifully content at me. She shakes and rubs my rock hard nips perfectly, blowing me several joyful, loving kisses. I chuckle, smiling my sexually high as all hell ass off. She leans down and kisses me so passionately. So much heated lust raging between us.

Mom takes my hands and holds them, stretching my arms up against the headboard as we kiss, our tongues fucking wildly. Her lips taste like the most divinely decadent wine. So succulent in the most carnally tasty way ever.

"I love you so much, baby... More than anything, my king." Mom smiles right at me, eyes blazing with lust driven carnal fire. She feverishly licks all over my face as I laugh and smile happily, soft kissing every inch of my very happy face. I'm so in love with her. I can't stop smiling.

I slap and squeeze the hell outta her sweet, jiggly butt. I love her ass. It gets overlooked cause of her world famous tits... all natural 34FFs... but it's still a thing of immense, badonkadonk beauty.

I turn mama over and get on top of her, holding her arms against the headboard, like she was doing to me. I start back fucking her, my fourteen inch rod so thick and thumping so hard, stretching and thrusting so deep up her totally soaked, relentlessly vibrating pussy.

"GOD!!!!!! WHAT A COCK!!!!! YES! FUCK ME, BABY!!! YES! WOO-HOO!!! DAMN, I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK, BABY!!! GOD!!!!! IT'S SO FUCKING BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! UHHHHHH!!!!!!! YES!!!!!" Mama's excited, writhing heatedly on the bed, kissing me so deep and feverishly as I pound away at her swollen, super suctioning pussy. Her huge titties shake and wobble wildly on her chest. The bed creaks and cracks from the full on force of my mighty pussy plowing I'm giving my perfect, angelic, blonde bombshell mom.

We freak fuck for another hour, doggy style on the bed... tons of sweet booty, and huge titty, slapping and squeezing thrown in... as well as on the patio outside of her bedroom overlooking the ocean... people walking by on the beach watching us from afar through binoculars, and filming us fucking like wild animals on the patio, raucously cheering us on as they do.

Fucking beautiful view... and pussy. Mama's massive milky... more on that later... melons flopping mercilessly over the railing as I drill her magnificent, cock pumping milf pussy senseless, yanking back on her long, wavy blonde hair, DRILLING SO HARD AND FAST UP HER CONSTANTLY CUMMING CUNT! HER PUSSY THROBS AND THROBS AND THROBS NON STOP!!! FUCKIN' FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

As I cum, mama wheels around and quickly drops to her knees, not wanting to miss a sticky, spermy drop. She quickly opens wide, and even quicker sucks me in... EVERY LAST INCH IN ONE GIANT, FUCKING GLORIOUS GULP! Yep... she deepthroats me down with such intensely slutty ease... tons of practice lovingly sucking on me allowing that very impressive feat.

Mama greedily gorges herself on my super sperm shake with blissfully moaning delight. She smiles so beautifully bright around my massive, powerful shaft, her eyes sparkling up at me as she feverishly swallows down my entire, super silky smooth load. Her naughty tongue wildly licking across the sensitive underside of my shaft as her throat pumps and very enthusiastically gulps down every last drop of my heavenly sweet, sticky seed.

When she finishes, we get back on the bed and mama sits on my crotch, grinding my softening cock as she leans down and feeds me those incredible breasts, stuffing them deep into my mouth while I suckle the holy freak outta them, her honey sweet milk shooting against the back of my throat and creamy candy coating the roof of my mouth and rapidly lapping tongue as well. I vivaciously suck and suck and suck away on my mom's extra large, milky funbags, squeezing them as I suck them, my face buried into them as my mom hugs me to her very, very ample, wildly heaving chest.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... My baby sucks mama's titties soooooooo good. Yes! Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Hehehe. So good, sweetheart. So, so goodddddddddddd. Mmmmmmmmmmm." Mama revels in my melon sucking mania, brother, smiling from ear to ear, tongue sticking out of the corner of her divinely decadent mouth. I smile wide around those huge, heaving juggernauts, sucking as hard as possible on them, my mouth and tongue delighting big time in the marvelous milk bath they're both getting from those rock hard, vibrating, wildly squirting nips as my ravenous sucking intensifies even more on my mother's heavenly hefty milk jugs.

"I love how you suck my titties, sweetheart. Mmmmmmmmm. The best ever. Yeah!" Mama grins from ear to ear, her head leaning back, her smile so radiant and slutty at the same time. She slowly licks around those succulently creamy lips as I mercilessly suck on her massive milky mounds, squeezing and sucking mutually as hard and as relentlessly. There's so much milk... and she's only like two months pregnant. No baby bump yet.

By the way.... To explain the milky mounds... I keep my mom pregnant. We don't keep them... abortions... but she definitely keeps the milk. You see, mama's biggest fetish is having random people... ones she knows, and strangers as well... suck on her massive, milky mounds, as well as grope her entire, divinely perfect body as well. She gets so wet from it. God... it's such a hot turn on for me too. Just the thought of some random stranger sucking down her milk or groping her wet pussy makes me hard.

Mama is the perfect, helpful person to have around if you're a coffee drinker. You want cream with that? Well... she whips a titty out, and voila! Fresh, honey sweet milk, straight from the tap. And what a glorious tap it is.

Manhattan... Big Apple Bitches' Offices...

"I love it. James will love it too. Great job, guys." Kim approves of the new, WELCOME TO BIG APPLE BITCHES, neon wall sign across from the elevators as you enter our offices.

"Kim... can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, Ivanka."

"My dad wants to be in one of our movies, but I don't know if he should."

"The Trumpster wants to be in a porno? Hehe. Hmmm... that's so naughty. I love it. Can he fuck?"

"Well... yeah. But..."

"But what? It's a great idea. The former President getting freaky in a real trashy porn movie. I absolutely love the idea. I know Kelly and James will love it too. It will be so HUGEEEE (Kim does her best Trumpster voice imitation)... Hehehe."

Ivanka giggles with Kim. "Yeah. It would. But... I don't know if he should right now. You know... with all of the stuff that's been whirling around about him and the Capitol and all. I don't know."

"Well... call James and ask him what he thinks. I'll talk to Kelly about it. We can get both perspectives on it."

"Ok. That sounds good."

"So... tell me... how good does the former President fuck?" My dear wife Kim Kardashian gives another wife of mine Ivanka Trump a very inquisitive look... and extra naughty grin as well.

"He's REALLY good. He got me pregnant twice. His cock's really big too. It's soooo thick. Oh my God... I miss it. I haven't seen it... I mean him... since he moved back to Florida."

"Mmmmmmm... Sounds yummy. Hehe. Call him up and get him up here. We can both check it out... and him too of course." Kim smirks mischievously.

"Ok." Ivanka giggles again with Kim.

Queens... Carrie Heffernan's House...

"KELLY... GET UP HERE!...... JESUS!!!!! FUCK!!!!! IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE GONNA SPLIT ME IN TWO WITH THAT FUCKING THING, ASSHOLE! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! GOD, YES!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

"What is it? OH MY GOD, CARRIE!" Kelly Palmer (The King Of Queens) has an extremely shocked look on her very lovely black face as she stands in the doorway, arms folded under her luscious black cans, of her best friend Carrier Heffernan's (The King Of Queens/Leah Remini) bedroom.

"Take a fucking look at this fucking thing, will ya? IT'S FUCKING ENORMOUS! WOW! AND IT FEELS FUCKING AMAZING!"

"GOOD GOD, SPENCE! IS THAT THING REAL??"

"Oh yeah, baby. You'll see when I fuck you next." My boy Spence (The King Of Queens) is real cocky right about now. Really fucking feeling himself. I guess freak fucking his friend Doug's wife in their bed while he's at work, and his other friend Deacon's smokin' hot black wife watches in shocked disbelief from the bedroom doorway kinda has his ego on a roll.

"Next???" Kelly eye rolls at Spence, head tilted down with an, what the fuck you talkin' bout, whiteboy, expression on that very sexy black face.

Spence just smirks as Carrie shoves his 17 inch... more on that shortly... dick back in her well worn out, married... for now... snatch.

"Good God... what a fucking cock! Fuck me, bitch boy!" Carrie's riding Spence reverse cowgirl. She looks back at him and slaps his face, a real horny grin on her gorgeous, sexually flush face.

Kelly's still watching from the doorway, totally shocked and amazed at Spence's new cock. After a bunch of shady ass medical treatments, pills, injections... and two... Yeah... two... implants... My cocky, but still pasty white and rather dorky best friend went from 6 really thick inches of dick to 17 thick inches of donkey dick. It's lost some girth as it's gained tons of length, but it's still a helluva huge ass dick.

Kelly's looking closely at the hardcore, massive dick pussy plowing with raised eyebrows and, whiteboi please, look, arms folded under her perky C up breasts in her tight, thin lavender sweater... no bra underneath.

Carrie squirts. She squirts so hard as she slams down onto Spence's crotch that she almost hits Kelly in the doorway with her pussy milk. Kelly gives her best friend Carrie the same look she just gave Spence, not believing she almost gave her a pussy jizz facial all the way over where she's standing.

"GOD!!!! YOU GOTTA COME GET SOME OF THIS FUCKING THING, KELLY! JESUS!!!! IT'S SO FUCKING HUGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!" Carrie's trembling as she violently bounces on Spence's donkey dick, her wrecked pussy quaking violently, her C cup, perfect shaped titties jiggling furiously on her chest. Carrie's head is laid back, her long brown hair all in Spence's goofy grinning face. He reaches up and squeezes Carrie's bouncing boobs so damn hard, she screams out in raging, carnally pained delight.

"Show me your beautiful titties, baby." Spence grins over at Kelly, blowing Carrie's hair outta his sweaty face.

"Ha. You're really feeling yourself, huh, big guy?" Kelly shakes her head. A disbelieving smirk forming on her ravishing red lips.

"Oh yeah. You know you wanna show me, sweetheart. So....." Spence mischievously shakes his eyebrows at Kelly, that same goofy ass grin still plastered all over his pasty white... and pretty darn sweaty... face.

Kelly mockingly laughs and shakes her head again, looking away from Spence, and yawning. Carrie squirts again, her married, but always open pussy battered beautifully by 17 hard inches of freakishly enhanced geek meat.

"Do it, bitch. You know you want some of this. You fucked your gyno, and he's only got ten inches." Carrie smirks at Kelly as she quickly rubs and smacks her violently throbbing clit, oohing and ahhing like crazy. Her pussy's so sloppy wet and stuffed past the brim with Frankendick. She grinds feverishly on Spence's enormous cock, making him growl happily, goofy grinning to the sweatiest degree possible.

"Girl... how did you find out about that?" Kelly asks, totally surprised at Carrie knowing about her affair with her gynocologist in upper Manhattan.

"He told me. I've been fucking him longer than you have." Carrie teases Kelly with a big, overly dramatic kiss blown at her, and a sexually charged, slutty wink.

"Slut!" Kelly huffs and puffs, shaking her head again, looking away from Carrie this time in disgust.

"Takes one to know one, baby. Now... come eat my pussy, brown sugar." Another teasing blown kiss to Kelly from Carrie, and a real big ass horny grin, and slutty finger motion over thrown in for added affect. Kelly pauses for a second, then just laughs. Carrie does know her freaky friend very well. Yep... Kelly's most definitely a slut too.

Kelly's dives into Carrie's soaked snatch, her long tongue lapping away at Carrie's battered pink folds. Kelly softly strokes Spence's enormous white dong with her left hand as she eats Carrie's pussy, sucking hard on it as her tongue dances inside across those slick pink folds with real pervy delight.

"Yeahhhhhh. Eat that pussy you nasty black bitch. Do it! Spence and I are gonna pimp you out, bitch. Make some money off your sexy black ass, aren't we, Spence?" Carrie licks those gorgeous lips nice and slutty as Spence eagerly nods and groans in agreement, loving Kelly's slow, gentle handjob.

"Mmmmmmmmm... I love that idea. I wanna suck as many big white dicks as I can. Fuck Deacon. He's too busy hanging out with Doug anyway. I need a real man to pound this black pussy good... A whole bunch of real men." They all laugh as Kelly moves over to suck on Spence's cock, taking in about four inches of veiny, uncircumsized Frankendick. Her long tongue perfectly bathing the veiny underside as those full, voluptuous red lips slowly ripple up and down that meaty white shaft.

Carrie gets behind Kelly and spreads those thick black cheeks, smacking them both, then diving in that sweet smelling dark crack, licking wildly on Kelly's winking rosebud. Kelly coos blissfully, smiling happily as she sucks in more and more of that giant white rod. The thick veins on Spence's super cock tickling the roof of her mouth and her tongue in the best, most sexually stimulating way possible. Her spit rolls from her mouth, down Spence's mighty shaft and down onto the bed sheets as well. It hangs obscenely from her luscious mouth as she bobs further down on that white meat monster. Kelly takes in about ten inches in total. Her throat happily opening wide for all of it.

Kelly rides Spence's humongous white cock as Carrie rides his goofy grinning, pudgy face. His naughty, wide tongue laps away at Carrie's pulsating folds as she roughly grinds on his wet mouth, leaning over to kiss Kelly as they both ride away and play with each other's jutting, perky breasts. Both bitches violently pulling and shaking each other's big hard nipples too.

"WHAT A FUCKING COCK!!!!! JESUS!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! IT'S RIPPING ME IN HALF!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" Kelly's loving Spence's new dick, feverishly riding that monster with the happiest, horniest look ever plastered across that beautiful black face.

Carrie cums in Spence's mouth twice as Kelly squirts all over his monster meat, grinding and bouncing mercilessly on it, the super intense sensations racing throughout her gorgeous black body making her tremble uncontrollably.

Spence fucks Carrie and Kelly both, doggy style, in the pussy and ass, alternating between them. He yanks back on their long hair and grins from ear to ear, power plowing all four slutty holes for an hour, cumming twice, once is Carrie's pussy and once in Kelly's gorgeous and extra curvy, black badonkadonk ass.

Kelly and Carrie both suck off Spence as he lays there on the bed, drinking a beer all sweaty...once again, grinning from pasty white ear to pasty white ear. He's so damn happy with his new life... and new dick.

Kelly plays with Spence's right nipple as she sucks him off while Carrie twists and shakes his left nipple as she messily slurps and sucks on his hairless balls. Spence hates pubic hair. He's totally shaved down there.

Spence cums in between their happy mouths, both cum hungry whores smiling, lapping, and kissing that cumming cock as all that thick rich cum bathes their faces. Kelly and Carrie let Spence finish in each mouth, sucking ravenously on his cumming cock then passing it to the other slut so she can do the same. They clean him totally, sucking out every last drop of sweet, extra gooey semen Spence has.

"Damn, whiteboi... that's some delicious cum. Mmmmmmmm." Kelly keeps sucking Spence's softening cock, moaning happily. Carrie sucks Kelly's perky breasts, rubbing Spence's smooth balls as she does.

Spence... he just keeps on grinning. Living the big pimp life cause of his best friend... and enjoying every last, great sex havin' second of it.

Lower Manhattan... West Village...

"We need to hurry. Chandler will be home soon. GOD!!!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My dear friend Monica (Friends/Courteney Cox) is screaming so fucking loud from my ass fucking, I think she's gonna have the whole building coming up here shortly. She's on her stomach on her bed, me on top of her, fourteen inch cock drilling one of the most awesome asses I've ever fucked.... And I've fucked a couple. It's so tight, but so warm and inviting at the same time. So smooth and excitedly welcoming to my giant cock. I love ass fucking Monica. She loves it too, so it's extra fun. She can take every last throbbing inch of my fat meat up there, and scream, moan, coo, and go full on nuts, the whole glorious time. I absolutely love fucking this bitch. She's definitely way too hot for her goofy husband Chandler (Friends).

After Monica violently squirts for the twelve time... Yeah... she cums a lot... I finally let loose, cumming so damn hard up her amazing butt. I lay my head on Monica's shoulder, close my eyes, and release my mighty jizz, grinning with the most intensely satisfying delight ever. Monica's heavenly perfect, small, but very powerful ass grips my mighty cock so tight and pumps out my entire, super silky smooth load with such powerful love and enthusiastic lust. GOD!!! IT FEELS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I just groan and groan, kissing Monica's shoulder and neck, holding her tight as her butt does all the work, pumping out every last drop of cum I've ever had in me. That bitch and her extra slutty ass are so cum hungry it's freaking amazing! My giant rod can't stop lurching inside Monica's ass, her battered bowels thumping wildly on my cock as I mercilessly cum. I cum more than I ever have. It pours out of Monica's insanely stretched out butt, soaking her designer sheets. She usually gets upset about that, but she doesn't mind here. She's smiling so happily, kissing my head, and heatedly nibbling on my face.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers