Big Apple Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

"GOD!!!! That was soooooooo amazing, BABY. Thank you so much. I DEFINITELY needed that. Chandler can't do that... THAT'S FOR SURE!" Monica kisses me, all happy and sweaty as we chill, post anal fuck mania. We share a beer from her fridge, stretched out on her bed.

"You're definitely welcome, baby. You're one helluva fuck for sure."

"So... it's like... umm... like I'm the champion of fucking or something?" Monica looks at me all smirking, yet serious. She's a very competitive person so I play along to keep her happy.

"Sure. The champ."

"WOO-HOO! YES! I'M THE CHAMP. ME... MONICA!" She hugs me, all excited and happy. I chuckle. She's a little on the weird side, but super fucking sexy. And one of the absolute best fucks ever... champ or not.

"Spence came over earlier and showed me and Phoebe (Friends/Lisa Kudrow) his new movie. She went crazy. Phoebe was so turned on by the movie, she blew him right on my sofa while I watched. Mike called her while she was blowing Spence, but she kept on sucking his cock while she was talking to Mike. It was so freaky. I loved it! I think Phoebe and Spence are going out tonight. He said he had a date with Kaia, but she was busy editing her movie and told him she couldn't make it."

Spence is kinda dating my sister Kaia. She's also kinda fooling around with my bodyguard Big Dave. The funny part is, Kaia doesn't want Big Dave to find out about Spence cause she knows he might beat the living fuck outta Spence... and Spence knows it too... so they try and keep their sort of relationship on the down low, especially around the offices... and Big Dave.

Kaia may fuck other guys, but her heart always belongs to me. She's my sweetheart. My girlfriend too. Everybody knows I come first with Kaia... even Big Dave.

Monica has starred in one Big Apple Bitches movie. It's a very, very special edition one... to keep it away from her idiot hubby. She took me and Spence both up her butt at the same time. Yep... 31 inches of thick meat up her small, and very well toned rump at the same damn time. It was a sight to behold for damn sure. We lubed her up like crazy, and fisted her for a couple of hours to get her ready for it. Monica pulled it off perfectly. The hottest double anal ever.

I head across the hall to my crash pad before Chandler finds his way home. Monica wants to clean up. We kinda made a mess, fucking all across her apartment. Gotta love messy sex. The messier, the better. Monica's friend Joey used to live across the hall from her, but he's supposedly an actor and he got a big TV role out in LA so he moved out there.

I grab a beer from the fridge and flop down on the brown leather couch. I out it where Joey had his recliners, right in front of the TV. I wanted to be able to bend a bitch over the couch and fuck her silly while I'm watching a Yankees game, or wrestling, or something. Always gotta be thinking ahead.

Damn Yankees game got rained out in Chicago. Oh well. I put in a porno. My bitch Drita D'avanzo of Mob Wives fame is in it. She plays a mob boss... Yeah... I know... who runs her all female family with an iron fist... and a very slutty pussy. It's called, Mob Bitch. Simple and to the point. I think it's like the fourth or fifth installment in the series. Let me see........ Yeah... Mob Bitch 5.

As I lay back and watch my girl Drita do her thing to an alleged snitch... She and my bitch Karen Gravano... also of Mob Wives fame... double doing the bitch's ass with foot long strapons... My mom texts me a pic of some old homeless guy sucking her titties in the alley right by our office building.

"I couldn't resist. I felt sorry for the old guy so I decided to give him a tasty treat. Haha." Mama writes. She's always so thoughtful. The old guy has a huge mouthful of milky tit for sure. His dirty hands squeezing mama's divine left tit as he sucks mercilessly sucks it. Hot pic.

Damn... Karen's got such big beautiful tits. It's why I married her. I fell in love with them the first time I sucked them... and fucked them shortly thereafter.

"Oh my God... that's hot. Wow! She's got big tits." Monica walks in and watches the movie with me, leaning down to rub my chest and kiss my left cheek.

"Yeah. They're really nice. Really tasty too. Karen can suck some dick too."

"Oh really?"

"Oh yeah."

"Even better than me?"

I chuckle. I know how this goes. Monica's competitive spirit never rests. "I don't know." I look at her with a doubting, yet sneaky grin. It's go time.

A couple of minutes later...

"Yeah... what's up?"

"Hey, babe. I just wanted to tell you that Gina's pregnant again. It seems like ol' Spence has been HARD at work again. Hehehe."

"Ha. That's dude's like the energizer bunny of sex."

"Hehehe. Oh yeah. How's things there?"

"Oh... they're really good. Really, really good." I wink down at Monica, who's going to town on my cock, jerking, licking, slurping, sucking, kissing, worshipping, and anything else stimulating that she can possibly do to my rock hard cock as I talk to Kim on the phone. Monica smiles real sweet, then gets back to relentlessly pleasing my very pleased cock. She's gotta make sure she wins that award for best cocksucker. She's does love her trophies. Ha.

"Mmmmmmm... I'm glad to hear that, stud. I wish I was there helping." Kim giggles. She's amazing. She can tell whenever I'm having sex. It's uncanny.

As Monica beautifully bobs that dark haired head furiously on my giant, pleasurably twitching cock, Kim explains to me about the Trumpster wanting to be in a movie. She also tells me Ivanka wants to ask my advice on the horny subject. I gotta admit... I do like the idea. Kim laughs. She tells me she knew I would. She loved it too. Yeah... we do think alike.

God... Monica is doing a fucking fabulous job, stroking and slurping my rod, all fourteen fat inches crammed right down her throat. Fucking amazing! She's even lapping my balls as her throat sucks my cock down.

UHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I feed the bitch what she wants. Monica swallows every last drop of my super sweet seed, moaning so slutty, throwing her head around too as she so enthusiastically drinks me cum dry. Monica tickles my big balls as she sucks and slurp me to heavenly sexual bliss, making me loudly growl into the phone, which makes Kim giggle non stop.

When Monica finishes, she smiles up at me, then looks back at the TV, then back at me, very inquisitively. I just laugh. Yep... she wins another award. I nod to her. Monica shouts her excitement, pumping her right fist, and then very happily kissing and licking every last inch of my cock and balls. She's weird, but oh so sexy... and good.

Monica kisses me and thanks me for her award, then hurries back to her apartment before Chandler gets home. I think she barely shut the door to their apartment before he got there. Cutting it extra close. God, that's hot. Getting a bitch to suck me off and drink my seed while her husband's on the way home. Always a big turn on.

Later...

Kim comes over and we chill with my sister Kaia, who finally finished editing her new movie. It's a lesbian space flick... Kinky Dykes From Mars. She's the star and the director too.

"You had to cancel your date with Spence, huh, Kaia?" Kim asks, laid back on me on the sofa. She's eating a banana while Kaia plays footsie with Kim's pussy... and my cock... from the other end of the couch, smiling so naughty at us.

"Yeah... I feel kinda bad. He was looking forward to it. We were gonna go out to dinner and a movie, then fuck all night on his boat. I'll make it up to him."

"Sounds hot. All that dick, all night long... you better be all lubed up for that. Hehe." Kim playfully winks at Kaia, eating her banana as she does. I'm just chillin', watching a movie while I play with Kim's DD titties. She's got her white velour track suit top unzipped. Those extra luscious, firm tits feel so freaking good in my hands.

"It is. But, Dave's been bugging me to go to Philly with him. His wife's outta town for the week, and he wants to go see his friend down there. I think he wants me to do a three way with them. His friend's got a real nice cock. Dave showed me a picture of them DPing his friend's wife. He wants to film me the same way. His wife won't do it. She's definitely not into it. Haha."

"Mmmmmm... I love getting DPed. Two cocks in my ass especially. As long as this one's the main one." Kim reaches behind her and squeezes my cock through my shorts. She moans, leaning her head back and smiling up at me. I lean down and suck her tongue, squeezing those very smooth breasts nice and rough as I kiss her.

Kaia tosses her clothes off and crawls over to us, licking first Kim's pussy through her white velour pants, then my cock, which Kim has already fished out of my shorts. I groan happily into Kim's mouth as I roughly grope her tits, and as Kaia starts softly sucking my cock in between Kim's legs. It pays to have a huge cock. Especially in times like this.

Kaia slurps my rod, as Kim slides off her pants and top, then my shorts. She and Kaia kiss for me. I watch and grin, with extra horny delight, my wife and sister swapping slutty spit as they both so perfectly stroke my rapidly hardening cock in tandem.

Kaia rides me first while Kim rides my mouth, that delicious Kim K pussy making me smile so wide against it as I feverishly suck on it, my very naughty tongue dancing away inside, licking up all of Kim's super tasty Kardashian juices with such enjoyable fervor.

Kaia's very perky 32Fs are in my hands, being squeezed relentlessly as she bounces and grinds on my fourteen inches of fame with true, sisterly... and cock... loving delight.

My thumbs and forefingers pinching Kaia's throbbing pink nipples as I roughly squeeze her jutting, extra large breasts. My cock shaking and quaking inside her tight cunt, being bathed so beautifully by her heavenly pussy juices. Her 19 year old pussy clamping down so tight on my cock as she bounces on it, pumping me constantly.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD, JAMESSSSSSSS!!!!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! UHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BIG BROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaia making me smile as I make her squirt all over my giant meat. It keeps cumming, pelting my cock non stop. Kaia coos and moans softly, her eyes closed, her tongue out, the tip pointed up, as her pussy vibrates violently around my cock.

I shake her jugs, squeezing and shaking them some more as she cums. Kim's cumming into my mouth, holding my head and blowing me kisses as she squirts a mouthful into my anxiously awaiting mouth. I happily suck and lap it all down, my cock lurching inside Kaia's cumming cunt as she grinds it back and forth, slowly, then faster, expertly working my raging hard boner with true, cock milking skill.

Kim rides me next on the sofa, my cock jammed entirely up her world famous rump. She leans back into me, and we kiss passionately, my hands slapping and squeezing her firm DDs, as I rapidly roll her rock hard nips between my lusty fingers.

Kaia sucking my balls and fingering Kim's pussy as Kim bounces steadily on my cock, all fourteen inches being gobbled up by that truly amazing ass. It squeezes my thick meat so tight as it pumps it, making my cock even harder than it already was.

Kaia pulls my thumping cock out of Kim's perfectly shaped rear and attacks it orally, sucking me off with fierce, cocksucking fury. She slobbers all over my cock as she excitedly sucks it, pumping my fat, powerful base with both hands as her amazingly sexy glossy lips dirty dance up and down the rest.

They alternate on my cock and face for another thirty minutes. Kaia and Kim taking me balls deep in their hot pussies and in their tight butts, both. God... it's fucking amazing! So much pussy milk being squirted all over me and the couch. So much precum being deposited in all of their very horny holes. So much rough titty squeezing and slapping, making me so damn happy... all of it.

I finish on both smiling faces. Kim and Kaia both laying on the couch, smiling at me as they pump out my mighty load of super sperm all over both of their perfect faces. Both blonde beauties absolutely loving my extra gooey jizz, reveling in it's very creamy texture and sweet taste. They cumswap and kiss, still smiling and slutty moaning for me the whole time. Dude... I just lay back and watch... and love it all. Life fucking rules!

"Can I borrow Kim later, big bro? I want her to help me make it up to Spence. I know he'll really appreciate that." Kaia and Kim both giggle and naughty smirk at me, kissing and fondling each other's big tits while I watch.

They both crawl up to me and kiss me, both of their tongues really working over mine as they rub those luscious cans all over my body. Such sweethearts.

About a half hour later...

"Ok... I'll be right over. I'm bringing Kim with me. Hehe. Yeah... I knew you'd love that idea. See ya there, stud." Kaia hangs up on Spence. She kisses me again, hugging me tight and thanking me for letting her take Kim. She holds me on the sofa, sighing happily as we snuggle. Kim comes out of the bathroom, her makeup fixed perfectly. She walks around to my head and leans down, smiling at me and she kisses me so soft and perfectly. God... that chick has amazing lisp. So creamy and sweet. Kim caresses my face as Kaia hold me, laying on top of me.

"Well... gotta go, bro. Thanks again for Kim. Love ya." Kaia kisses me once more and gets up, head g tk door, waving and blowing me a big kiss as she goes.

"Mmmmmmmmm... I'll be back later, sexy man. I want that cock again. Hehe. Love you, my king." Kim kisses me again. I reach up and get in a nice, healthy titty squeeze through Kim's track suit top and grin as she lifts her head. She smiles and giggles again, sticking her tongue out and licking at me.

"Have fun, ladies." I grin.

"Oh... we will. Haha. Love ya, big bro." Kaia blows me another kiss as she walks out the door, waving again too.

Kim waves too, blows me a big, very sexy kiss as well. She makes sure to wiggle that world famous Kim K butt for me too as she walks out, waving, closing the door behind her.

Spence is in for a helluva fun time. The pasty white bastard better appreciate it. Ha.

I stretch out and take a nap on the couch, relaxing real nice.

About two hours later...

I wake up from my very refreshing nap with my mom blowing me. Definitely my kinda way to wake up.

That perfect face smiling at me as she softly sucks my cock, her right hand rubbing my chest. It's heaven. I'm smack dab in the middle of it.

Mama rides me, her black spandex top zipped down past her magnificent breasts. They hang out so perfectly as I slap them and squeeze them relentlessly. Mama coos blissfully from the rough titty treatment as she bounces on my bulging rod, her super slick pussy welcoming it in every single time she drops down on it.

"Mmmmmmmmmm.... Fuck mama, my love. Fuck me with that gorgeous cock. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I love it so much." She leans down and smiles. "I love you so much." Then she kisses me, caressing my smiling face as she dances that very neatly manicured milf pussy all over my humongous cock. Her juices lubing my dick as her pussy stretches around it, and works it, pumping and massaging it so very well.

I slap mama's silky sleek ass, shaking and squeezing it like I did her titties. She licks and nibbles on my lips, smiling happily as she moans from my enthusiastic ass handling and my constant cock pumping up her pussy. God... I love this woman so very much.

Mama's heavenly pussy keeps bringing me to the brink as she rides me. She keeps smiling so beautifully at me, licking those full, voluptuous lips with steady, slutty delight as well. I can't stop smiling. The woman of my dreams riding my thumping rod, working it so perfectly with her luxurious milf snatch, bringing so much joy to her very, very, very loving son.

Mama leans over and eagerly feeds me those mind blowing milky mounds, squeezing them as I ravenously devour them, her decadent milk pouring into my mouth. I drink it all, sucking so damn hard on each tit, I leave huge red suction marks on each one.

"God! You're the best titty sucker ever, baby. The best! Mmmmmmmmmm. God, yes!" She throws her head back and smiles so bright, her tongue sticking out of the corner of her so very enticing mouth. I grin around those massive tits and suck away, my cock thumping in her now squirting pussy, and my tongue dancing wildly around each vibrating nipple, lapping up the constantly squirting milk I'm sucking outta those uber awesome funbags.

I finish, standing up, my insanely gorgeous mom on her knees, her massive milky tits wrapped tight around my thumping rod. She's pumping it wild and fast with those tits licking and sucking the crown. She spits all over it, then enthusiastically sucks it some more. She feverishly drinks down all of the slimy precum pouring out of my piss slit, reveling in the fiery sluttiness of the moment.

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh....." I just grin, my left hand on my mom's blonde head, as I cum. She pumps out my entire sticky load all over those bouncing breasts. She's shaking them with her left arm under them as she jerks out my wad so blazing fast.

When she's down, mama smiles at me with the sluttiest/most playful smile ever. She laps at my tip, lapping up a big drop of cum hanging from the tip. She sucks in my fat cock, slurping it so slutty and loud. I growl with such pleasurable delight. Mama laughs, loving how much she's pleasing me.

After she sucks me clean, she rubs my cock all through that cum on her tits. They're soaked with it. She sucks me back in, sucking my cock totally clean once more. She smacks my hefty meat on her massive heaving jugs repeatedly as I keep growling with a very happy grin. She smiles even wider, licking her lips, then sucking my spermy cock over and over after she rubs and smacks it all over her goo covered melons.

"I let Dave titty fuck me before I came over here, baby. He did such a great job sucking them, I figured I just had to let him fuck them with that big, beautiful cock of his." Mama laughs as we stand there, hugging and kissing, smiling so happily. The most beautiful woman ever in my arms.

"Naughty slut." I tease her with a mischievous wink, my arms around her waist.

"Hahaha. You're naughty slut, my very handsome son." She kisses me so passionately, those full lips delighting mine so very much. Mama has the most gorgeous lips ever! Period! So deliciously decadent.

Kim walks in as mama and I are kissing by the sofa. "Mmmmmmm... yummy." She walks over to us and joins in, kissing us both, that tongue of hers wildly dancing in our mouths. My right hand slaps and grips that ass, squeezing hard and shaking it.

"Hey there, stud. I missed you... and this." Kim mischievously grins, reaching down and stroking my now soft cock. We all kiss some more, lovingly fondling each other as we do.

"How'd it go over at Spence's?" I ask Kim as she leans down to suck on mama's still gooey breasts, moaning so sexy as she happily laps up my jizz, slowly licking across both of my mom's tits, swirling her tongue around in my cum as she goes.

"It went great, my love. Soooooo great. That is, until Big Dave showed up and started chasing Spence around the neighborhood. Hehe."

"He chased him around the neighborhood?" Mama laughs as she asks.

"Oh yeah. He came over to borrow something from Spence, but he saw Kaia there, and lost it. He swung at Spence, but missed him. It was so funny though. Spence was so scared, running around the house screaming. He finally ran out of the house and ran down the street, screaming like crazy. His pajama pants were falling down and everything. Dave chased after him. Kaia and I didn't see either of them after that. Poor Spence. Hehehe."

We all share a nice, relaxing laugh at Spence's expense.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers