Big Apple Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave didn't hurt that cock, did he? We need Spence... well... at least his cock. Haha." Mama jokes. We all laugh again.

"I don't thinks so... at least from what I saw. It did get a real nice workout from Kaia and I before Dave showed up though. We had finished round one, and were having some wine when Dave knocked on the door. We never got to round two, unfortunately. I really wanted his giant dick in my ass. He fucked Kaia's, but never got around to fucking mine. But.... I have this one anyway... And it's the best one." Kim picks up speed as she strokes me, smiling and kissing me softly on the lips.

Kim, mama, and I spend the rest of the night in my bedroom. I fuck Kim's world famous ass over and over the rest of the night. Mama's too. God... it's fucking awesome.

The next afternoon... Big Apple Bitches offices... Times Square...

I finally end up dropping by the office. That's rare for me. The elevator doors open. Hey... cool sign. I do like that one. Cudos, Kim.

I walk down the main hallway checking out everything... and everyone. They're all busy working or goofing off. I'm a lot more in tune with the latter. Goofing off is a specialty of mine. Thankfully I've got a mom and wife that do a spectacular job running things for me.

"Where's Kim? I ask her secretary Donna, when I can't find her.

"Oh... hi there, James. Kim's over at the Waldorf. The Trumpster came into town, so she's over there with Ivanka, checking up on him."

"Ha. OK... thanks." I'm betting the Trumpster will be making his porn debut real soon after today. Kim is probably auditioning him personally, right now. Haha.

I walk into my office and sit in my very comfy chair behind ny desk, stretching out and yawning, eyes closed. It's been awhile since I've been here.

About ten minutes later, I wake up, and just like last night... I'm getting my dick sucked. Not by my blonde bombshell mom this time, but rather by Mrs Trumpster... Melania.

"Mmmmmmmmm... I just had to suck it again. I hope you don't mind, baby." Melania tells me in that very sexy, eastern European accent. She giggles, licking my crown playfully, and winking at me.

As Melania bobs away on my cock, sucking more and more of my fat shaft down her very talented throat, I light up a blunt and smoke, chillaxin' like a true mogul. A top notch blowjob from a beautiful, famous slut, and some good ass weed. True pimp livin'... Big Apple style.

Five minutes of sweet Melania oral cock worshipping and I'm cumming in her mouth... then pushing deep down her throat, and finishing there. She rubs my thighs so softly as my cum rockets down her throat, no gagging whatsoever. Such a beautiful lady. She looks up at me, winking at me. Yep... I've got the hots for her.

"Mmmmmmmmm... Thank you for the delicious treat, James. I absolutely love your cum, baby. Mmmmmmmmm." That eastern European accent continuing to tingle my lusty desires. It's as sexy as she is.

Melania sucks me clean, careful and completely worshipping my giant cock. Her tongue slowly licking all the way up and down both sides of my bulging shaft. Her lips dragging smoothly down the same path her tongue did. She pumps my shaft with both hands, holding it up tight as her hand reaches the point right under my mushroom head. She smiles at me, blows me a sweet kiss... then laps at the last drop of cum as it leaks out of my wide open piss slit.

Melania softly kisses the tip of my cock with a very beautiful smile. I pull her up to me and kiss her sweet, sperm tinged lips, rubbing and cupping her lush breasts through her red silk blouse.

We chill in my office, sharing a blunt as Melania sits in my lap. Kim texts me some pics of her and Ivanka's, "checking up on" the Trumpster. It's several pics of them double sucking his insanely thick cock. That's the thickest fucking cock I've ever seen. Kim and Ivanka are giving thumbs up to the camera as they lick and suck that obesely impressive thing.

A couple more pics of Kim taking the Trumpster's ginormous dong in her dazzling rump, follow. Kim's bent over the hotel sofa while Ivanka sucks her daddy's huge hanging balls. The Trumpster's grinning from ear to ear, smoking a fat cigar, all cocky and larger than life.

The last pics are of Ivanka playing her a mouthful of her daddy's cum. Seems like the dude cums a lot. Kim adds, "a whole lotta cum... and it tastes great too... and this was his THIRD load. I drank the other two. Hehe. Yum." My bangin' hot wife, the super cum whore. Haha.

Melania and I get a kick outta the pics, smoking and kissing, chillaxin' nice and laid back. I'm thinking I'm gonna hire her in some capacity, just to have her very fine ass around as much as possible. She seems to like the idea. Her ass grinding all up one my bulge makes me come to that conclusion.

It's always like this at Big Apple Bitches. Hot bitches... hot sex... and a whole lotta cum. Fun times 24/7. I like to like to do it big around here... Big Apple Bitches style, bitches. Ha.

By : DickThePimp


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck Jessica Alba gets everything she asked for...and more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Merry Christmas with Kate Upton A Christmas Grinch gets a visit from the supermodel.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
I Like It Dirty Dua Lipa gets down and dirty in her personal afterparty.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson's X-Rated Hen Party Emma rises to the challenge at a hen party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Pornstar Charley Hart Does Anal Wesley Pipes introduces Charley Hart to anal sex.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories