Big Ass Meena & Her Cuck Hubby

Story Info
Journey of an Indian big ass wife & her cucky husband!!
5.3k words
3.85
43k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daboo86
daboo86
29 Followers

Firstly I would like to let you all know that 100% of the story is true and based on my life as a cuck. The last 4 years of my sex life has been on the edge (literally). Part 2 is still in the works and has some fantasies of mine which I hope happens some day in the future.

My wife Meena & I (Arjun) started dating when we were both 21. Yes we are the same age. Both of us are wheatish/brown in complexion, a nerd trying to always pass off a cool guy amongst friends and she was a hottie back then and a milf now at 5'4" FIT, big round ass which pops out (she tries hard to pull her pants up), very curvy, her tits average but full at 34c, big beautiful eyes and long black curly hair. If she were on a beach in Venezuela she'd pass off as a big ass Venezuelan. While I am 5'8" and nothing to talk about other than I am a bit overweight.

Though she had a couple of ex boyfriends none got past 3rd base. The same happened with us, she had her boundaries set although I wanted it more than her. We met through a common friend and I came to know much later that she only started dating me to make her ex jealous who was also my friend but we sort of hit it off. Back in 2007 when we started dating we used to regularly play in the car, me fingering her, fondling her tits and sucking them and she giving me a handjob and blowjobs. She was my first, she taught me everything and I was a virgin too. Both our cars weren't tinted and the thought of getting caught got us turned on.

We did get caught a couple of times though we used to find these spots with less people around. When she was giving me a blowjob a man policing his neighbourhood put his head against the driving seat where I was sitting, my wife immediately lifting her head to look at him with precum from her mouth. Though we escaped, the utter shame we felt made us stop doing this for a few days and the thrill of getting caught wanted us to do more. I used to order her to wear skirts and no bra/panties for easy access. She was already a slut back then but both of us didn't know how far we could take this. Not until 10 years later.

We got married in 2010 and had a kid in 2015.. Our sex life wasnt the best in those seven years. We booked a suite and were in Sri Lanka for our honeymoon right after marriage but we were virgins. We had pushed it because of how tired we were from all the ceremonies. The moment we got to our room we sent the bellboy away and slept. I got up looking at the beach where a lot of guests were sunbathing. I told my wife if she was up to show her body off to them from the room although I don't think anybody could have seen her. I just pulled the curtains and undressed her while she was playfully pushing me away. I sucked her brown nipples reaching under her dress into her panties and started rubbing her pussy. I pulled her dress away and pushed her on the bed while still sucking and switching her boobs when my wife told me to FUCK her.

As I removed my clothes she ran to the living room naked. I grabbed the lube and ran behind her pinned her on the sofa slapping her phat ass and spread her legs and I began rubbing my cock against her pussy. I tried inserting it and it hurt her so I applied some lube and tried again but it didn't help because she wasn't enjoying it. Since I didn't want to break the mood i told her not to worry and we could do it some other night. With her on the couch sitting I spread her legs as she grabbed her knees to her boobs and I knelt for the first time. I wanted to squeeze that big ass and put my hands underneath that ass while i started licking and tongue fucking her....she came. She told me it was my turn. I asked her to get into doggy and started rubbing my dick between her ass crack until I came.

I tried breaking her virginity for the next 4 years but I couldn't bear to see her in pain. We even visited a gynaecologist but in vain. The doc gave us a numbing cream which too didn't help. In the meanwhile our sex life was dying especially in 2014 where we were completely distant the whole year. I had to move back and forth to a different city this year and we finally decided to take a place instead of hotels and she decided to come with me. Since we didnt have sex (Or virgin sex) for a whole year it felt awkward but my wife initiated it. I was sitting on the couch in our new flat and she came wearing this sheer negligee with a g string and asked me if I liked it.

Things moved so fast and we were in bed and I was in that position again, she asked me to fuck her. I got the lube going and tried pushing my cock in her, she asked me not to worry and she was determined to have a baby and she would take the pain. As i pushed my head in she asked me to fuck her and go deeper. I rocked back and forth and finally had all of my cock inside her when she asked me to go deeper but i didn't have any more to push further. However we both had amazing sex and she was pleased. We did this for a whole of 4 months until she got pregnant and we had a beautiful baby in 2015.

During these 4 years of our marriage I had a secret which I didn't tell her. I secretly fantasized her fucking other men. I would be in hotel alone in my travels and watch porn which looks like her and fantasize her fucking other men. It even got to a point where I contacted sex therapists on cam only for them to tease me on the subject. One therapist was Dr.Susan from the United states.

Dr.Susan a renowned sex therapist from the United States got into the nitty gritty details to find out why I was having these fantasies. While we were on cam she asked me to show her my penis. I was reluctant and she told me it would help. I knew what I was getting into. Not only did I want help but I also wanted to speak to a woman about my HOTWIFE and how I could convince her. I showed it to her and she said that my penis was quite average and then she asked me to make it hard for which I asked her if I should make it harder. I was feeling ashamed. I was already fully erect. With a gulp knowing what was gonna come next I told her I was and I can't make it harder. She smiled and started laughing.

I knew where this was going. She then told me in a motherly voice "such a teenie weenie baby dick isn't going to please any girl honey" the moment she said that my cock twitched and she noticed that. She asked me if I liked small penis humiliation and started laughing again. I got harder and my precum oozed even more. Then came the magic word her diagnosis was that I could be a cuckold. I had no idea what that was at that time. She explained "when a husband is unable to satisfy his wife because he doesn't last long, tiny penis and likes other men to service his wife he's called a cuck or a cuckold" There was more explanation and how the word was formed in history.

While she explained my penis went soft. I told her I might not be one for which she had a cuckold test. She asked me to stand up with my penis facing the camera, hands behind my back and started to speak about how my wife's big ass would bounce on a big black cock (she had seen pics of me and my wife which I had sent to her). My dick got erect as she spoke. Her humiliation included questions like how would my little dick fit in her big ass and she asked me to measure it. My cock was 3.2 inches long from the base fully erect. It was true my dick used to slip out in all positions except for missionary and while in doggy only an inch would enter. The test was complete. She told me I was officially a cuckold.

Susan then asked me if I was bi for which I told her no. She then asked me if I had a thing for my mom which most cucks had. The answer was yes. I have always heard my mom and dad have sex. My mom was my dad's mistress. An ex air hostess who had quit her job to become my dads fuck doll. My dad a fairly rich man used to come into town on every other weekend to fuck my mom. He would take us on vacations and after they thought I fell asleep they would fuck with me right in the same room sometimes in the same bed. I used to have my eyes slightly open and watch my mom get fucked doggy, her missionary.

During long drives to resorts they would assume I had slept in the car, I have seen her give him a blowjob. He would then demand her panties and her bra in the car and would stop at a small village shop asking my mom to go in and find out the directions with 1 or 2 blouse buttons open. He made her wear a g string to the beach in goa. My mom was his slut. He used to like exposing my mom. Till day I dont know if they were swingers though I found some of her nudes. I used to be angry but something else took over the thought of fucking her but it didn't stop there I no longer wanted to fuck her. I realised it was more fun watching her fuck than this thought.

My friends used to make a pass at my mom and I wouldn't stop them hoping that one of them would fuck her. I still have these fantasies and she's a very thick milf now. But Dr.Susan had gotten all this just by humiliating me. She told me that I had to get this out of my system and it is quite healthy for my wife to fuck bigger cocks and that she would enjoy it too rather than having a tiny cock all her life.

The year was 2017 and my wife and me were hardly having any sex. Partly because Dr.Susan told me that it is easier to convince her this way. By now I was aspiring to become a cuckold thoroughbred. I finally mustered the courage to talk to my wife after 4 years of talking to Dr.Susan on a regular basis. I told my wife that we had to spice up our sex life and she asked me what I had in mind. I asked her what she thought about fucking other people. She was shocked she asked me if I wanted to fuck some girl and if the whole plan was that. I told her no and if she doesn't believe then I wont fuck anyone and her pleasure comes first and I would love to watch her fuck than fuck anyone.

With some more courage I told her about cuckolding and the idea of small penis humiliation. She stopped me right there and asked me if my penis was small. After showing her some penis size charts she was laughing but couldn't believe what she was hearing and thought i was going mad. Next few days I backed up my claim and showed her articles, porn with the BBC and she told me she doesn't like black cocks. We started roleplaying in bed and I played another guy while my wife cheated on me and me watching. The sex was amazing!!!

Right after I asked her if she had fantasised about anyone and she told me about her friend Ajit (a small-time actor) who we both used to hangout with 2 years ago. I knew they used to flirt a bit. The whole group had a fallout and we were hardly speaking to him. I told her to find another guy but she kept insisting that he would definitely be interested. I asked her if she had done anything with him and she kept telling me that they only flirted. I didn't like the fact that she was hiding something and this whole cuckolding was supposed to revolve around trust. I kept pestering her and told her she needs to open up.

She then blurted the words "It was a one time thing" As I asked her when this happened she told me some events which I was able to place in 2013, one year before I thought I had taken her virginity. The thought had crossed my mind that day when I first fucked her but I never thought she would have actually done it. Me entering her pussy shouldn't have been this easy. Ajit had taken my wife's virginity, broken the hymen which i never could. I was furious but my cock twitched and started getting hard just like the cuckold test, not because he had taken her but because I wasn't a part of it and that she had hidden it from me. She told me it happened a couple of times on further pestering. We didn't talk and fought that day.

Next evening my wife kept apologizing and I had enough. In my anger I put her on my lap, pulled her pants and panties down which revealed her big ass and spanked her real hard with my right hand while I held her in place by squeezing and pulling down her boob tightly and pinching her nipple real hard.

"You like to fuck other guys?"

"You like to fuck real men?"

"You like being a slut wife and giving your virginity?"

I made her remove her clothes and she asked me to fuck her for which i replied i was not and I wanna see her fuck some on. I spread her legs on the sofa, knelt down and ate her pussy while she pulled me by my hair and made her cum. I then got her on her stomach and sat on her ass slowly rubbing my dick between her ass crack. I grabbed her massive cheeks and squeezed them crushing my little peepee and asking her how it happened.

She told me that they had gone as a group to party and he offered to drop her home like the many times he had done previously but instead took her home for another drink before he dropped her off. That's when he made his move, he held her hand, took her to his bed where both of them were in a drunken state and started kissing her and then he stripped her off, got her in a missionary and fucked her. Apparently it was the most painful experience for her, something which I couldn't see her go through. The way she described it was he just shoved his cock in and she doesn't remember if he used a condom. But apparently she later started enjoying it.

I was setting up our new place in another city at that time and I wasn't there for her. Ajit had even stayed at our new place when we moved and I even left them alone for a few hours. Thoughts of how and how many times she fucked and when kept running in my mind. I asked her how big he was but she said she didn't know and she was too caught up in fucking him. I imagined them getting fucking in doggy and she getting a kick out of having to cheat on me and he being twice as big and longer than me at the least, hearing my wife talk about got me to the edge as I dry humped her phat ass until I came all over it and her back. It has been my most intense orgasm in years. I had finally submitted to my wife.

I told her we have to forget about Ajit as he brings a lot of baggage and coaxed her into finding someone new. In the next few days my wife had made plans with her best friend Katie. I had the hots for Katie. She's fair 5'5" extremely fair that she could almost pass off as a white chick. Big ass massive tits and maybe a couple of pounds over her ideal weight which made her a total MILF. I used to fantasize fucking her big white tits with my little brown dick and thought of it disappearing in between them was so humiliating.

Katie was married and had 2 kids and had called my wife on a double date with a guy she was cheating with and his friend. This way if they were to get caught she would have an excuse that she was just hanging out with friends. I wouldn't have known that Katie was a slut if not for how open our relationship had gotten over the past few days. My wife asked me if it was ok for her to go and I said approved. On the eve of Saturday my wife dressed in a tiny dress and high heels. I have seen in sexy clothes before but she started to look different just like the articles on hotwifing had said. She was starting to put in more effort and to look even more sexy.

The dress was a tight fit which made all her curves visible and her big ass jut out and the hem ended slightly above her mid thigh. My dick was hard but I wanted this to happen and I kissed her goodbye. I waited for 6 hours and my wife finally reached home at 3am. She was messaging this guy as she entered. His name was Ali, she had found him to be cute and got his number. He knew that she was married and he was too.

The next day Katie called her in front of me and asked her what had happened after they left. My wife told her though she wanted to make a move he didn't and sounded a bit disappointed. I put my head on my wife's lap in support of her cause as she caressed my hair while talking to her best friend. Katie sounded shy while she was talking to Meena and started laughing the moment my wife asked her if she had fucked. Katie finally had to put the phone down and finished by saying it was amazing. That was another sign of approval from her best friend.

The following week my wife was flirting with this guy big time and we even met once as my wife introduced us at the beach. It seemed planned but it wasn't he just happened to be there. Ali was a big muscular guy 5'10" broad shoulders and four years elder to us. He didnt know that my wife and I were in on this together. My wife had promised me that if anything were to happen she would convince him to let me in to watch. She started sending him pics of her ass in dresses. Slowly her pics became more provocative with only a bikini or a towel. That same day my wife and Ali decided to meet out for a coffee. I knew something was to pan out.

My wife told me that there was no way they could fuck in the car and just like we had done in our dating years she could only maybe give him a handjob. I asked my wife if I could come and wait for her near the store as I wanted to see how she looked after she had given him a handjob/blowjob. She wasn't thrilled when I told her that, she believed in Jinxes and I took it back and apologised. She wore a skirt and a top and off she left home at 4pm and I was asked to come by 7pm near the coffee shop but she asked me to wait on the parallel street.

I took an Uber to the coffee shop at 6.30 anticipating that she would have started something with him. Two cigarettes later I called her at 7 but she didn't pick up the call. At 7.15 I walked around the coffee shop but didn't see my wifes car in sight. I went back to the parallel street and waited and gave her another call at 7.30. With no response the anticipation was too much to handle. At 7.45 my wife called me and asked me where I was. She asked me to walk away from the street as Ali would be passing by and that she didnt want him to know.

I saw Ali pass by and five mins later she picked me up. I asked her what happened as I got into the car for which she asked me to get in first and we drove off. Her hair was a mess and her clothes crumpled. I asked her again and she had a smile on her face but she was nervous as this was our first time doing something like this. She finally said "we did it". So I asked her how big his dick was and she couldn't quite remember. Very convenient I thought.

I further pressed on to ask her if she had taken it fully in her mouth and then came the reply "Arjun, we fucked in the car". Meena turned to see my reaction, my face would have been epic, im guessing as she started laughing nervously. Even i had never dared to do this with her in the car and Ali had done it. She gave me details that after her coffee he offered to drive her around in our car. After parking the car in a lonely road she had made the first move.

She kissed him and grabbed his cock giving him a blowjob. Ali played with her pussy, she was already wet when he asked her to get on top of him. He pushed the seat back and reclined it and Meena sat on him pulling her panties to the side. She said it hurt a lot and I knew that was a sign for a big dick but she kept insisting that it wasn't. I was shocked when she told me that she didn't use any condoms and insisted that she use them next time. I asked her when she was gonna talk to him about me watching for which she replied...NEXT TIME.

Well it took 4 next times for her to speak to him. The 2nd time was a few days later. My parents' place got free during the weekend as they were travelling and my wife saw a perfect opportunity. I was being cuckolded and she invited him over. I was involved in her dress selection and I picked the lingerie, a micro bikini net top and g-string to accentuate that big ass. I even gave her instructions on how to tease him. Ali had left my parents place and my wife called me 3 hours later.

As I walked into the room I noticed my wife laying on her stomach taking a nap. Her big ass tired from all the fucking she had received. I felt proud seeing the bikini lying on the floor. When she woke up she gave me all the details. She had opened the door wearing a dress and the bikini I had told her to. As they closed the door behind them he removed her dress and she was in the living room wearing only the bikini. He asked her to not wear anything the next time and that he likes it when a wife behaves like a slut and offers her full married body to him.

daboo86
daboo86
29 Followers
12