All Comments on 'Big Ass Meena & Her Cuck Hubby'

by daboo86

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Your wife must really enjoy being in the other men's trash can. But that you are so idiotic for her to play the garbage man and to empty and care for the garbage can that you call your wife, that takes a lot of mental derangement. But that doesn't seem to be a problem in some families!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If that is 100% true, then you are 100% in desperate need of professional therapy. Or, just come out to your true identity and stop hiding behind some whore with a fat ass.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The retread cuck writer, rides again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another turd!

daboo86daboo86over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback guys..I’m not a professional writer. @morternera maybe it does and I’m here to tell you my life story.

Maybe someone could come up with a new title thanks

daboo86daboo86over 2 years agoAuthor

Check my Reddit page (daboo86) for her pics and videos!

shiluSanskarishiluSanskariover 2 years ago

That's nice story. Ali seems powerful bearded macho potent man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really awesome love story and exciting intimate relationship with each other and pleasure to Meena

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you’re back, fun story.

karli1234karli1234about 2 years ago

You bring up good stories and you have good imagination, keep writing, its very exciting.

karli1234karli1234about 2 years ago

I could not locate daboo86 on reddit

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seriously she cheated on him ,he was already cuckholded,only his wife can tell if kid his her friends or husbands he has no clue,his fantasy grew but could not enjoy watching it full ,because she wants keep to herself ,husbands is loosing ground here he has be strong fully enjoy watching her having further fucksessions or stop immediately if your not in control play safe don't get too submissive there are lot of trust issue ,you can't trust her any more she cheated you first place..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yak filthy wife disrespecting husband a slut who already cuckholding him,before he ever fantasized her fucking other men he wanted to watch ,she even denied him watching he does ger anything she is selfish butch gets everything..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous