Big Ass Meena & Her Cuck Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt like a dom to me when he told her that he wouldnt fuck her with a condom. My dick twitched and i wanted to fuck my wife but she was too sore and tired. She told me that she didnt want to see another dick and we could have sex the next day. I obliged and waited my turn. She had forgotten the sequence of events as I dry humped her ass the next day but apparently he was big. He lay in bed with his dick pointed to the ceiling and he was twice as big and thick as he commanded her to sit on him. It had hurt her this time.

She told me that whatever virginity Ajit had left he had taken it. There was a drop of blood. But the pain soon turned to pleasure as he fucked her hard and fast in positions I couldn't even imagine. He had carried her and fucked her, spooned her, Doggy styled amongst other styles all the while slapping her ass hard and red. I asked my wife if I could fuck her but she told me she was too sore so I came hard on her ass thinking of her as his whore.

She came back from fucking him again but she still hadn't asked him as yet. I was horny as hell and at the moment i didn't care if she had asked him but i told her i wanted to fuck her. She took pity on me and let me fuck her. I got her in doggy, though only half of my 3 inch dick would enter. I still love this position because I get to see my wifes favorite asset, her phat ass. I even thought of calling her a PIG(phat ass Indian girl).

Slowly I pushed it in and it felt different, wet and sloppy. Few minutes in she turned around and told me she couldn't feel me. He had stretched her, thoughts of how I had Ajit to thank for, for breaking Meena's hymen came to my mind. If not for him I couldn't have got her pregnant. I then got her in Missionary while looking at her. But there was still no change of expression. She just couldn't feel it and knew I was enjoying the humiliation. I finally burst and shot my load all over her stomach and boobs when she told me that they showered together and his soft cock which was hanging was bigger than me hard. The cum was much more than what Ali had done on her I was told.

The fourth time was when I gave her an ultimatum. She had been fucking him using this excuse and i had to keep asking her. She conceded but the plan backfired. He thought she had broken his trust and they were not talking for 2 weeks. It took a lot of will from all three of us when we met and sorted every issue we had. After a month all of us were ready. He didn't promise me anything. His issues were what if i were bi and forced him to do something, which i was not plus he couldnt see me while fucking her.

We had a few drinks. The 3 of us and I had gone to use the restroom. Upon return i found my wife on him, legs on either side on the sofa and she was kissing him. He had pulled her dress up and panties down squeezing her ass with both his hands. This was the first time I saw her like this. As I sipped on my drink my wife stood up and undressed completely and turned to me and asked me if I was ok for which i nodded. He had unzipped his pants and he was a bit embarrassed with me watching.

I got a glimpse of how big his cock was, it was at least 7 inches and twice as thick as mine. She got on top of him and started moving and she was shouting and screaming out loud, I knew she was in pain. My little dick was already hard watching this live porn. But the riding got faster when he started moving his legs in reciprocation thrusted his cock faster and slapped her ass. Seeing an opportunity I walked up to them and managed to land a few slaps on my wifes ass. My wife was so horny and rode him faster. Then she turned around and asked me if they could get a few minutes asking me to fix another drink for the both of them. It looked like her pain had subsided based on her face. I quickly ran and got their drinks as fast as I could but when I returned they were missing.

I checked all the rooms and ran upstairs and sure enough they were on our bed. She was riding him and it was not his thrusts. It dawned upon me then that this pain and her screaming was her cumming, something which I had denied her over 10 years. I could only make her cum once but this guy had made her cum 7-8 times already. I lost count 45 mins into my wifes new hobby. Meena did a reverse cowgirl looking into my eyes. My wife turned around and asked me to leave the room, I did but with the door slightly open but unfortunately the opening was not facing the bedside. 2 mins later I heard her scream in more pain/pleasure and this time the pain was so fast (LOL) until it stopped and I heard them gasping for breath.

Thinking they were finished I walked in 5 mins later only to find my wife with one leg over him and both of them kissing. Both of them jumped and I excused myself. Meena came out when Ali was in the bathroom for a shower and asked me to grab some towels. As I handed it over she had a big smile on her face as she had made this happen for us when she turned she had some cum on her back. I asked her why she had asked me to leave and she told me that we should discuss later but the most important thing for her was for me to thank him for coming over and doing this. Did my wife realise what she was saying she wanted me to thank the guy before he left for servicing my wife.

Ali and I were outside smoking as my wife was taking a shower. He was telling me what a meaty ass my wife has. But the conversation was awkward as I had not spoken to any guy who had fucked my wife before. Meena joined us later and she stood beside him and not me. We had some small talk and she asked him if she should order some dinner but he had to leave. We were near the door when she nudged me. I said "Thanks for coming over" with a gulp.

12