All Comments on 'Big Bad Karma Ch. 01 Sc. 01'

by darkgoddessnight

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best story I have ever read and I have read almost all in this topic.

LoveWolf25LoveWolf25about 13 years ago

more pages next time please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Well written and a fun story. I hope there is more to come.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Nice Start

you are off to a nice start with this story. I wonder what she will think of Murphy and his law when she wakes up to discover she's not in heaven but right here on earth w/ this "Adonis". I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

darkgoddessnightdarkgoddessnightabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the love!

Hi all! I'm so glad you guys are liking the start of Big Bad Karma, and yes, there is definitly more to come. Anyone know a good editor/muse/writer's block repeller? I'm currently in the process of tweaking the first and second scenes of chapter two and need some helpful critisism!

Be on the lookout for Ch. 1 Sc. 2. I've already submitted it and should be up sometime this week.

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 13 years ago
Oh No!!

It's only one page! LOL Other than that, awesome beginning. I will definitely keep an eye out for the next posts

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
great start...

love the humour, especially the monty python ref.

please continue. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
compilation chapter

Soooooo. . . Really loved it, not sure what you're doing . . . Is this the chapter that you re-did? Combined the three following chapters into this one but, it's been around two years since you posted. Too bad. The plot interested me. Characters are fun. Pacing is good. Again, too bad that you have apparently given up on it. Would <i>love<i> to read more.

SillySquirrelSillySquirrelalmost 10 years ago

I just found one of the BEST stories in this website, only to be left hanging :( ....

.......PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL

You have a great sense of humour. By far one of the best authors I've come across so far in this genre. Great entertainment with great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Please continue from THIS part of the story. It sounded good until no more material :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous