Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being more of an actress, Penny untied the string around her neck first and then lowered it, having the effect of a slow-reveal as her magnificent tits were uncovered. Penny's breasts were more firm and pert and jiggled against her chest like molds of Jello, her gumdrop nipples already erect. She knew her simple move had upstaged Bernadette and a satisfied grin crossed her face as she settled back against the cushion. "God she's beautiful," Leonard thought as he took this as his cue to go wait in the car. He really didn't want to see whatever was next, and he truly wanted her to feel free to enjoy herself.

As the two gorgeous Golden Gurls lay in the warmth of the Southern California sun, one of the actors that Penny knew as Jerome came strolling over to her chaise. He was dressed in board-shorts but his prick was so long that the tip was visible at the bottom of the pants leg. Jerome was a giant of a man; six foot five and built like a linebacker, with dreadlocks that hung below his broad shoulders. "Hey Leather, are you feeling hungry," he inquired as he stood next to her chair.

"You know you always spur my appetite," Penny responded in her sexiest voice as she reached out to grasp his meat through his shorts. Turning and sitting sideways on the chair, she grasped his waistband and slowly pulled his shorts down to his feet, where he kicked them aside. Grabbing the bottle of suntan oil placed strategically next to the chaise, she squirted a generous amount all along his length and then began to run her hands up and down his shaft. The contrast of her pale hands against his midnight-black cock was startling and it had soon grown to a full twelve inches in length. His girth was so great that even her Nebraska farm-girl hands did not come close to encircling it. Extending her tongue, she flicked it all around his crown and then licked at the underside of his pole as if it were an ice cream cone of her favorite flavor...which was of course chocolate.

From past experience, she knew she couldn't fit his bulbous head in her mouth so she attached her lips to the tip and sucked while fondling his hanging scrotum. Jerome tried to stuff his rod into her mouth, but her teeth were definitely in the way. As she sucked his crown, he began to roughly fondle her wonderful tits; rolling her nipples between his huge fingers. Sucking on his head and using both hands to jerk his meat, Penny couldn't wait to taste his cream. Her oily hands massaging his shaft definitely was doing the trick, and Jerome knew what his role called for. Grasping his pole, Penny wondered if she could do a pull-up on his rigid meat if she lay it across two chairs. Holding the sides of her blond head, Jerome's prick erupted against her lips and he moved back so that his jism showered her angelic face and hair.

It took her by surprise and the look of astonishment on her face was going to be cinematic gold, as his cum dripped off her eyebrows and nose. He ran his fat prick between her breasts a couple of times for effect and then walked back to the house. Penny nonchalantly wandered over to the outside shower, washed off and then calmly dove into the pool.

While she was showering, two other actors walked purposefully over to where Bernadette was sunning herself and stood by her chair. Penny recognized them as Franklin and Brick; and both were totally naked. Brick was a solid six foot and built like the Hulk; not an once of fat on him. His tool was "only" about eight inches, but fat as a soup can. Franklin was tall and lean, about six foot four inches but had an old fashioned afro that added another six inches to his height. His prick was just as long and thin; an eleven inch pepperoni stick. Brick wrapped his arms around Bernadette's waist and easily lifted her tiny body off the chaise. He turned her around and set her back down so that she was on her hands and knees...doggy position.

Franklin retrieved the sun tan oil from near Penny's chair and tossed it to Brick, who deftly squirted it all along the length of his tool. He peeled her black strip of cloth down her legs and then urged her knees apart on the oversized lounge chair. Using his hands to spread her more-than-ample cheeks, he quickly presented his wide crown to her sphincter ring and pushed forward. "Ohhh shit," Bernadette groaned as his fat penis penetrated her asshole, "I love a cock in my ass." Brick kept shoving until his whole "soup can" was buried in her brown hole; and then he began to thrust in and out with a passion. Howard was rubbing his crotch through his pants as he watched his wife's ass being pounded by the enormous invader. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned.

"Too much talking, Lace," Franklin proclaimed as he straddled her chair, wadded her blond hair in his fist and lifted her head. When she started to protest, he shoved his "pepperoni stick" into the back recesses of her throat. Bernadette fought off the gag reflex and then started to suck him even further down her esophagus. Franklin began to slide his prick through her lips in tempo with Brick's thrusts into her ass. Her huge tits were flopping underneath her like two overfilled water balloons, slapping against each other, as they fucked her tiny body. Penny had emerged from the pool like a water nymph and settled back onto her lounger as an interested spectator. As he hammered her ass, Brick reached under Bernadette and started to yank on her milk-bags as if he were milking a cow.

Franklin was sliding all eleven inches down her throat and Bernadette began to choke when he started to unload the contents of his balls. Not to be deterred by her inability to breathe, Franklin held her head in place and deposited his full load in her open mouth. Brick plugged her asshole as he shoved forward and also started to flood her rear tunnel with his seed. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned as the warmth spread up her ass, "cum in my ass." Brick continued to pump as he pulled out and spurted all over her back.

Bernadette was quite a sight as gobs of semen dripped off her naked body and she turned over to lay back on the chaise. Brick and Franklin stood by the sides of her chair and as their rods shriveled back to normal, they grasped their pricks, aimed them at Bernadette and began to shower her with their streams of urine. "Let us wash that cum off you, Lace," Franklin proclaimed as they continued to drench her with their piss. You could tell she wanted to scream, but didn't dare to open her mouth. When they finally finished, her face was as red as a ripe tomato, and Lucas yelled: "cut...that was great...OK let's set up for the next scene."

Standing by Penny's chair, he stated: "this set up is so great...all we have to do is hose off the deck and it's back to normal. This sequence will probably be toward the end of the film, but that's the joy of editing. Howard told us you like being dominated, so you'll love the next scene." Penny just smiled, because now she knew Bernadette was trying to get back at her for the golden-shower suggestion and unknown to Bernadette; she really did like to be dominated. In the distance, she could hear Bernadette screaming at Howard about the urine bath as she showered off in the pool-house. The radiant heat of the southern California sun had already dried Penny's golden blond hair almost completely.

Lucas had Penny put her bikini top back on for the next scene where she would be caught searching the house for evidence against the drug smuggling film crew. She was rummaging through a closet in one of the bedroom suites when an actor who she didn't recognize surprised her from behind. He was absolutely huge; at least six foot ten, and built like a tight-end. He grabbed her around the waist, picked her up as if she were a pillow, and flung her down violently onto the bed. Of course it only looked violent, because the bed was as soft as the one from the old fairytale Princess and the Pea. "I knew there was something suspicious about you," he exclaimed as he tore down the velvet ropes tying back the expensive looking drapes. As Penny feigned to struggle, he swiftly tied her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed.

Penny wondered if there was a size larger than king-size, because the bed was gigantic. "Oh, this must be Andre, the one George Lucas said was from South Africa," Penny thought to herself as she watched him tie her limbs. His bald head glistened as he roughly grasped the strings of her bikini and ripped them off, leaving her incredible body completely nude. Luckily, she had tied them loosely so they easily tore away. Andre stood back to gaze at the amazing blond tied naked and spread-eagle. Her body was perfectly framed by the scarlet red of the satin comforter, and her blond tresses formed a halo around her head. He could see that her bald mound was already moist and her breasts heaved as she faked her breaths coming in gasps.

"Oh this is going to be fun," he remarked as he began to rip off his shirt and shove his shorts down his legs. She hadn't noticed before, but he definitely spoke with a very British accent; the third most sexy one behind Scottish and Australian.

Penny nearly giggled at the wrong time when she thought of how Leonard would attack her body while mimicking Shrek: "Shrek like naked Penny." Brought swiftly back to reality when Andre's shorts hit the floor, she did gasp: "holy shit." His huge black prick was at least fifteen inches long and as fat as her forearm; and it wasn't even erect yet. The single most extraordinary feature though was his crown: it was the size of a softball! It seemed like a third arm was growing out of his groin.

The head was so enormous that his coal black tool reminded her of Thor's hammer. She thought: "I really have been around the nerds for a long time; my only frame of reference is either super-heros or animated characters. It truly did look dangerous; it looked like he could beat someone to death with it. Fighting against her restraints was not just acting; she really wanted to wrap her hands around his meat. Andre kneeled on the side of the bed and started to fondle and squeeze her wonderous tits in his giant hands. He was intentionally being rough and digging his fingers deep into her flesh, until her breasts were a rosy red. Pinching one gumdrop nipple, he sucked the other into his mouth and then bit down on the erect nub. Instinctively, she began to squirm on the bed, aroused by the rough treatment and feeling a bit of pain when he bit down.

"OK bitch," Andre demanded, "who are you working for." Penny, of course, just kept silent as he jumped off the side of the bed; grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under her delectable ass, raising the angle of her pelvis. He went to the foot of the bed and began to crawl his way up between her wide-spread legs; his black tool dragging along the crimson satin covering. Kneeling between her pale thighs, he grasped his pole in his hand and thumped it against her belly, making a slapping sound. Looking down between her flattened out breasts, Penny thought Andre's prick looked like one of the fence posts back on the farm; except no fence post was topped with a football-sized crown. It truly was scary but not scary enough to keep her from wanting it inside her. "This is your last chance," he told her as he rubbed the angry looking head against her juicy slit, "if you don't talk now, I guess I'll have to fuck the truth out of you."

Her inner labia had long since opened like a butterfly's wings and her legs were splayed so wide that her slit was wide open. She had a defiant expression on her face and nodded "No" as he presented his huge crown against her slit. She could feel the pressure of his massive head against her opening as he reached forward and used his thumbs to pull her labia as wide as he dared. Penny was so aroused that she was trying to shove her groin at him in an attempt to impale herself. Not making any progress, Andre reached for the bottle of baby oil that had been strategically placed on the nightstand and proceeded to drizzle oil onto his crown. Pressing forward, he watched her pliable lips surround his purple head. Satisfied that his aim was correct, he released her lips and grasped her wide hips.

He jerked her amazing body, pulling her towards him as he shoved forward and like a magic trick, his giant crown popped through her opening and into her pussy. Penny saw little tiny sparks of white light as he entered her and screamed: "oh my fucking God." Now that he was inside her cunt, Andre smiled and just kept pushing until all fifteen inches of monstrous cock was buried in her belly. "Oh my God...oh my God," Penny shrieked as he stretched her hole, her nude body writhing under him as she climaxed. The sensation of him advancing inside her pussy, stretching every inch as he progressed was exquisite...indescribable...and all she wanted now was more. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me," she gasped, "stretch my fucking cunt." Even without the vodka she knew his monstrous cock would have been overwhelming.

Andre just held completely inside her, enjoying the feeling of her vagina gripping his meat like a sheath; her orgasm causing her muscles to spasm around him. Still gripping her waist, he began to pull his massive prick out of her tight hole, sliding it slowly out of her tunnel. Penny's body was squirming under him as she reacted to the sensation of her pussy shrinking as he withdrew. Feeling his softball-sized crown being dragged out of her was nearly as erotic as when he penetrated her. Andre looked down between them and watched as her lips gripped his shaft as he withdrew, his big black prick already coated with her white cream. Without warning, he slammed his giant cock all the way up her pussy in one violent thrust. As she felt her hole being instantly stretched, Penny shrieked: "oh yesss...fuck me...fuck me. Your cock is so fucking big...stretch me...stretch my fucking cunt."

Leonard had told her to just let herself go and enjoy it...and she WAS. "Oh my God that feels so fucking good," she yelled as Andre began to fuck her. With her pelvis elevated by the pillow, he was able to penetrate her with all fifteen inches; and with every thrust he was grinding his groin into hers. With every stroke, her naked body shook and her wondrous tits jiggled against her chest. In and out of her snug hole, he drilled his giant prick, his scrotum slapping against her perfect cheeks. Struggling against her bonds, Penny's nude body writhed and undulated as Andre skewered her with his weapon. Feeling him stuff her hole with his gigantic meat, she screamed out: "jam that big black cock up my pussy...stretch my fucking cunt."

Battering her with is pole, Andre suddenly rammed up into her as hard as he could and then held there, crushing her clit between them. It felt like a fire hose had erupted in her belly as Andre began to empty his balls inside her. Feeling the heat spread in her hole, Penny gasped: "oh my God...yesss...cum in me...fill my cunt." Her body jerked and quivered as they climaxed together; their groins mashed against each other. She could feel his spurt against her womb and it felt like he gushed cum for minutes.

His girth was so incredible that it felt like a balloon deflating inside her when he began to shrivel. Andre backed up and sat on his heels as his cock slithered out of her juicy hole like a long black anaconda. In her inebriated state, all Penny could think was: "no...don't stop...I need more cock."

As they were enjoying the afterglow, Jerome, acting like the leader, bounded into the bedroom and demanded: "what's going on up here."

"I caught this one snooping around, but she won't talk," Andre answered.

"Yeah, we caught the other one poking around down in the office," Jerome told him, playing the boss, "bring her down to the dungeon. We got the little one down there." Cum was drooling out of Penny's wide open slit as Andre untied the ropes, so she took the pillow case and wiped her crotch and thighs. Andre slung her over his shoulder like a sack of grain; but one that weighed no more than a doll; and proceeded down the stairs to a room that they had outfitted to look like a torture dungeon. There were all kinds of apparatus and one of the walls had been transformed into a wall displaying various bondage and sadomasochism instruments. "Over there," Jerome indicated and Andre carried Penny over to what looked like a free-standing doorframe.

The difference was that on this frame there were two fur lined cuffs hanging from the top, which Andre proceeded to snap around Penny's wrists; leaving her arms raised over her head. They weren't handcuffs; but rather thick cuffs that gripped her whole wrist and were actually quite comfortable. She noticed that the sides of the frame were easily adjustable so that the confined person could be standing on the floor, on their tiptoes, or hanging freely off the ground. They decided to adjust it so that Penny was standing on the floor, but then Andre swiftly attached a "spreader bar" just below her knees that kept her marvelous long legs spread wide apart. Andre stood back to admire his handiwork and an appreciative whistle escaped his lips. Her nude body now was completely vulnerable to anything their imagination thought up.

Across the room, Jerome and Franklin were manhandling Bernadette's naked body, and cuffing her hands behind her back. Penny knew how much Bernadette liked to be in total control and had to smile as she watched. They were standing by what appeared to be an old fashioned wooden saw horse with one major alteration: in the middle of the cross piece they had attached an eight inch long dildo that pointed straight up. Jerome picked up a bottle of lube and let it drizzle down the plastic penis. Then he and Franklin each put their hands under Bernadette's armpits and lifted her straight up in the air until she was directly over the sawhorse, straddling the crossbar. Making sure she was lined up correctly, they slowly lowered her tiny body as the dildo penetrated her pussy. Her long labia surrounded and then swallowed the plastic penis and Bernadette moaned: "yessss."

When she was fully impaled, Jerome stated: "let's see how good your balance is," and they let go of her body. Her legs were so short that they didn't come close to reaching the floor and Bernadette was now teetering as she balanced on the narrow two-by-four. Basically, the dildo was keeping her upright because her hands were still secured behind her back, and Penny thought that it must be very uncomfortable with the wood wedged in her crotch. The two men laughed and Jerome suggested: "let's give you some help." Being six foot five, he easily straddled the sawhorse behind her and pushed her torso forward so she was laying on the thin board. He roughly spread her ample cheeks and in one motion shoved his fat black pole up her sphincter. Jerome sneered and didn't stop pushing until all twelve inches were imbedded in her asshole.

The dildo was covered with ridges and little plastic protrusions and flexible spikes, and when Jerome moved in her ass, they stimulated her vaginal walls. With a foot of cock in her ass, Bernadette's body was quite stable on the sawhorse, so she began to try to hump up and down on the dildo; fucking herself. Jerome could feel the dildo against his girth, separated by a thin membrane of flesh and began to fuck her ass as hard as he could. Bernadette forgot all about the lack of control and how uncomfortable it was perched atop the wood, and just started to shove her ass back to meet his strokes. She discovered that by thrusting her ass backwards, the dildo was brushing against her prominent clit. "Oh fuck yeah," she yelled as her holes were stimulated, "stuff that big black cock up my ass."

Luther, a six foot nine giant of a bodybuilder; and J.J., who was built like a Defensive Lineman, advanced on Penny's helpless body. She was, of course, familiar with them from the previous films and could feel her crotch becoming moist as she watched their pricks hanging between their legs. Luther was blessed with a fourteen inch kielbasa, and J.J. had a thirteen inch weapon that was as fat as her wrist. Remembering to feign a struggle, she jerked her arms and legs as they approached her. His gold tooth glinting, J.J. began to maul her magnificent breasts; squeezing them hard and pinching her gumdrop nipples until they turned blue. Behind her, Luther was caressing her glorious ass cheeks and running his huge hands up and down her sides. J.J. reached onto a nearby table and produced a shining set of surgical steel nipple-clamps.