Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin kept caressing her nipples with the vibrator; her marvelous tits jiggling and shaking with the stimulation. J.J. started to jam the gigantic artificial cock in and out of her battered cunt, stretching it with every thrust. He was nearly mesmerized at the sight of her fleshy labia gripping the ebony plastic as it slipped out of her slit. Her opening was stretched wider than he thought possible as he fucked her with the massive dildo. "Oh my God," she moaned, "shove that big fucking cock up my cunt." J.J. rammed the monstrous cock all the way up her pussy until the plastic scrotum banged against her crotch and Franklin quickly moved the vibrator down to make contact with her engorged clit. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed and her nude body thrashed against the leather bench.

Howard was busy surreptitiously clicking pictures with his phone of the obscene penetration of Penny's cunt so he would have masturbation material for later. "Oh my God...oh my God," Penny gasped as Franklin backed away from the bench and J.J. slowly slid the huge dildo from her hole. It had stretched her so wide that her slit did not close, but remained wide open so they could see her pink lining. Penny's incredible body had gone limp from exhaustion and Franklin quickly released her bonds so she could stretch and regain circulation. "So that's what it feels like to be fucked by a horse," she mumbled, thinking back to all the mares she had seen being bred back on the farm.

Luther and Brick were pounding Bernadette's holes with their giant cocks, stretching her openings with every thrust. Her tiny body shook in the frame as they fucked her; her massive milk bags swaying back and forth. It was incredible that both holes could be stretched so far at once as they rammed their gigantic poles up into her body. Luther unhooked her gag and threw it aside, "I want to hear her beg for more when we fill her with our cum." Brick laughed as he jammed his fat log up her pussy and started to unload the contents of his balls. Feeling Brick twitch inside her, Luther grinned and shoved his mammoth pole up her ass until his balls slammed against her fleshy cheeks. As the two men blew their loads deep up Bernadette's holes, the other four actors gathered around the frame and began to masturbate their huge cocks.

"Oh shit...yesss," Bernadette yelled, "fuck me...cum in me...fuck me with those big black cocks...don't stop."

When they had finished pumping her full of their seed, Brick and Luther simply backed away and let their snakes slip out of her holes. Cum drooled down her thighs as Luther released the spreader-bar and unclasped her wrists. "On your knees bitch," he ordered and Bernadette immediately dropped to her knees, surrounded by the four giant black men who were jerking off. As soon as she was kneeling and looking quizzically up at them, they began to spray her face and hair with stream after stream of creamy cum. It was like someone had poured a half gallon of sticky milk over her head. Her face had gotten extremely red and you could see she wanted to scream, but didn't dare open her mouth.

Penny wanted to laugh because she knew this was the one thing Bernadette absolutely hated; she thought it was demeaning. Howard was always telling Leonard about their sex life, trying to pry details about Penny in return; which Leonard had always refused. He had told Leonard that he had once cum on Bernie's face and she had screamed at him that if he ever did it again the only way he would ever get in her panties again was if he wore them. Of course Leonard told Penny everything, they had no secrets of their life together. She knew immediately that Leonard had somehow planted the idea in George's head that Bernadette liked it. In a few days, she was going to reward Leonard the only way she knew how...she was going to fuck his brains out.

When the semen shower was done, George yelled "cut" just to be dramatic and told them, "that was great...magnificent. I hope you're happy Bernadette; I heard through the grapevine that you love that. I want my girls to be happy. OK everyone, be here early tomorrow and we shoot the scenes that make a plot. We have to be out of here by Friday night." He pulled Penny aside and whispered: "thank your husband for the tip...it made a great scene."

"Oh, I will," she assured him.

In the background she could hear Bernadette's shrill scream, yelling at Howard: "get me a fucking towel...are you useless. Where is the damn shower." Penny just smiled.

(Thanks for reading my story. As usual, it's not perfect but I hope you enjoyed it. Please indulge me as this is my 100th story published by Literotica and I would just like to thank them and especially my readers for the opportunity. The encouraging comments I receive are what keeps me writing. Knowing someone enjoys the stories, and is willing to take a moment of their valuable time to let me know, is what makes it worthwhile to me. Over the years I have made a good friend in the prolific baranbrat, whose imagination seemingly knows no bounds; and I have been encouraged by the legendary Wonder Mike, who is the godfather of erotic fan fiction. 100 is a good round number to reflect on whether I want to continue to write...we'll see. I don't want my stories to just become repetitive. Thanks again.)