Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were connected by a small chain and one by one he clamped them down on Penny's plump gumdrops. The pain was excruciating for a few seconds, but then faded as her arousal took precedent. Even in her fuzzy state of mind, Penny knew she was completely vulnerable to whatever they had in mind, and helpless to resist. This seemed to make it all the more exciting. She wanted to be ravished; to be taken by force; to have her body used by these huge black men. J.J. cupped her plump mound in his huge hand, his fingers exploring her fleshy lips. When he pulled his hand away, it was soaked with her juices and he knew she was ripe.

Standing in front of her helpless body, he towered over her and had to bend his knees to rub his crown across her slit. Wedging his bulbous head between her prominent lips, he began to straighten his legs, forcing his massive pole to slide up into Penny's warm pussy. Luckily Andre had already prepared her tunnel for invasion because J.J.'s log was as thick as her Nebraska farm-girl wrist. "Ohhh shit," she moaned as his gigantic black penis slid further and further up into her hole. "Oh God that feels good," she gasped as her tunnel was stuffed with hard meat. She could feel his muscle flexing inside her and it was driving her crazy. She craved to be fucked, but J.J. just stood there with her magnificent body skewered on his pole. Then she found out why.

Luther stopped fondling her round cheeks and stepped so close that his hard body was pressed up against hers. She could feel his giant kielbasa trapped between them and prayed he wasn't going to try to stuff it in her ass. Not terribly fond of anal, she especially didn't want to be assaulted by his huge pole. As if reading her mind, Luther put her as ease: "don't worry...I don't want your ass...not now anyway."

Her eyes widened as she felt him reach under her and use his fingers to stretch her slit even wider than it already was. "No...you can't be serious," she shouted as he began to rub his crown against her puffy mound alongside J.J.'s rod. But he WAS serious and Luther bent his knees, grasped her waist, and began to attempt to stuff his monstrous cock into her hole with J.J.'s. J.J. withdrew a few inches, allowing Luther to share her lubrication and then suddenly they both thrust upward and entered her cunt. Luther didn't stop at a couple inches; he just kept pushing until all fourteen inches were stuffed in Penny's hole. Penny completely lost control as her blond head thrashed back and forth and her body shuddered violently.

She now had over two feet of thick black cock jammed up her hole and the sensation was absolutely wonderful. "Oh my God...oh my God," she shrieked as her pussy was stretched beyond imagination and her vaginal walls began to spasm. Both thick poles were over a foot long and when they started to withdraw, it seemed to take an eternity until just their crowns remained inside. She could feel every inch of her pussy shrinking as they pulled out; and then every inch expand as they slowly slid back up inside. Nodding at each other over her pale shoulder, Luther and J.J. began to fuck her...hard. The combination of their logs was like having a two liter bottle of soda rammed in and out of her hole and Penny screamed: "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt with your giant black cocks."

Every nerve ending in her vagina was being scraped as they fucked her gorgeous body. Just when she thought it couldn't get any more intense, J.J. reached up and released the clamps on her sore nipples. The effect of the blood rushing back into her tender nubs was incredibly painful and stimulating at the same time. Multiple orgasms wracked her naked body as they stretched her hole with each thrust. "Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little cunt," she begged, "I love your big black cocks." J.J. reached down between them and deftly clipped one of the clamps onto her engorged sensitive clit and Penny squealed in pain: "holy fucking crap." Howard had inched closer to the action and had a raging hard-on as he watched Penny being double penetrated by the huge black men. He momentarily forgot all about his wife being double penetrated just a few feet away.

In and out of Penny's stretched out cunt they thrust their massive black cocks as she squirmed and thrashed between them. Her incredible tits jiggled up and down as they rammed their logs up into her pussy. "Oh my God...oh my God," she screamed as they continued to stretch her juicy hole. Trapped between the two black giants like a piece of meat, Penny just let herself go as orgasms wracked her body. When J.J. released the clamp on her swollen clit, Penny screeched: "holy fucking shit...fuck my cunt...stretch me...stretch me." Luther and J.J. totally enjoyed fucking the gorgeous blond and knew it was time to fill her up. Slamming their massive cocks up into her so hard that they lifted her toned body up off the floor, they began to spray their loads against her womb.

It felt like a hot water balloon had burst inside her and Penny's tunnel went into a spasm, gripping their poles and trying to milk every drop out of them. "Oh shitttt," she wailed, her head thrashing back and forth, "fill my cunt...cum in me...cum in me...oh my God I love being fucked." The only way there was room in her pussy for their loads was if they withdrew a few inches and the movement of their logs coupled with their streams of cum triggered new orgasms in the beautiful blond. "Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my cunt with those big black cocks."

When they had finished pumping her full of their seed, J.J. and Luther took a step back and let gravity take effect. Their shriveling black poles slipped out of Penny's hole and flopped down between their legs like dark anacondas. What seemed like a quart of milky cum flooded out of her obscenely stretched hole, drooling down her thighs and pooling on the floor. Suddenly Penny felt very empty and alone as her magnificent body hung there. Luther had a solution as he kneeled in front of her and rubbed his huge hand up and down her silky thighs, gathering lubrication and slathering it on his fingers. On his knees, he slid three of his fat fingers up into her pussy and noticing that she barely reacted, he quickly added a forth. Her hole had been so stretched out that he easily cupped his thumb under his other fingers and shoved his entire hand up into her cunt.

As her lips gripped his wrist, Penny gasped: "ohhh yesss." Luther's whole wrist was swallowed by Penny's hungry pussy and he closed his fingers and began to fist fuck the gorgeous blond. Slurping sounds came from her pussy as his wrist slid in and out. He opened his fist and began to wriggle his long fingers around inside her tunnel, tickling the inner reaches of her warm hole. Penny looked down to see his black hand disappearing into her cunt and had trouble comprehending what was happening...he was fucking her with his fist. "Holy crap that feels good," she groaned as he again closed his fist and thrust it deep up into her pussy. J.J. took advantage and leaned in to suck on her right nipple, swirling his tongue and eventually gently grinding it between his teeth.

Penny's naked body shook with climax and Luther yanked his closed fist out of her hole so fast that it made a "popping" sound. Her body went limp as it hung on the frame; both physically and mentally exhausted. The constant stimulation had drained her and she needed time to recharge. Luther released her wrists and removed the spreader-bar before carrying her nude body over to a black leather couch. George Lucas walked over, handed her a bottle of water and whispered, so as not to interfere with Bernadette's scene, "we have enough shots of you two in action at the same time for this scene...we can just edit them. So relax for awhile." Relieved, she drank as if stranded on a desert island, and flopped back against the soft leather. Brick tossed her a towel and then all the men gathered around Bernadette as she rode the sawhorse.

Jerome had been pounding her ass for some time, drilling his foot long meat up into the depths of her anus. Bernadette was never happier than when she had a big cock up her ass and she ground her mound against the dildo imbedded in her cunt. As he slammed into her butt, her tit bags hung down, one on each side of the board, flopping and swaying freely. Jerome saw that the others were lined up so he rammed his sizable meat up her rear tunnel and began to pump her full of his load. "Ohhh yessss," Bernadette screeched as he flooded her ass. She gyrated her mound against the dildo penetrating her pussy, trying to drive it farther up into her tiny body.

Finished using her, Jerome backed away from the sawhorse and let his log slide out of her ass. Although uncomfortable with her hands still cuffed behind her, Bernadette sat up with a wide grin on her face and continued to grind against the plastic penis in her pussy. Sensitive to the fact that she had a two by four wedged up her crotch, Jerome unlocked her cuffs and she gratefully rubbed her stiff wrists before using her hands to grasp the board in front of her for support. She didn't have to wait long for action as Andre deftly attached a pair of nipple clamps to her elongated brown nipples and she howled in pain. Stepping up behind her and giving her no rest, he pushed her torso forward again, nudged his giant crown against her bubble butt and pushed forward. Lubrication was certainly no problem as Jerome's load was dribbling our of her ass.

Andre's softball sized crown finally squeezed through her sphincter ring and plowed into her brown tunnel. "Holy fuck," she squealed as his monstrous log stuffed her asshole. It was definitely the largest cock that had ever been in her ass and Bernadette loved it. "Ohhh shit," she gasped as Andre dragged his giant prick out and then slammed it back in, his balls slapping against her. He began to ram into her asshole so hard that her ample cheeks rippled like waves in the ocean. They were so inviting that he started to slap her large ass, her skin turning a bright red. "Yesss, fuck my ass," she yelled as he drove into her like a jackhammer.

When Andre had finished with her and dropped his load in her rectum; J.J. stepped up and they didn't stop until they had pulled the entire train on her ass...until all six men had violated her sphincter and left their seed. By the time Luther had made his deposit in her ass, cum was drooling out of her hole in a stream and Bernadette couldn't wait to climb off the sawhorse. They lifted her petite body off the frame and the dildo that had been lodged in her pussy was dripping with her juices. They made sure to get close-ups of her cream-pie and then Lucas told them: "we'll take a short break and then resume with the girls in new positions."

Penny had to smile when she heard Bernadette complain to Howard: "holy shit my ass is sore...no ass for you this week. Say, was Penny pissed about being dominated?"

"She didn't seem to be," Howard carefully answered, "but she IS an actress...I'm sure she was upset." Penny smiled again and settled back into the comfy couch.

When the break was over, George Lucas directed them to restrain Bernadette in the rack where Penny had been, and to secure Penny to the top of a pommel-horse bench. Usually used in gymnastics, the bench was made of wood, covered with foam padding and then a leather cover; and the handles had been removed. Penny had actually seen them sold as benches in chic furniture stores. This one had adjustable legs and when she lay back on it, with her ass at the very edge, her feet could touch the floor. It was plenty wide enough to be comfortable as they secured her hands above her head to the top end and tied her ankles to rings in the floor; spreading her legs extremely wide.

Adjusting the height, they had secured Bernadette in the frame and attached the spreader-bar between her knees. Jerome approached her with a cat-o-nine-tails raised in his hand and proceeded to whip her shapely nude body. The normal leather thongs had been replaced by ones made of felt, so that no harm was done and no lasting lash marks were inflicted. She played the part well, thrashing her body against the restraints, her blond hair whipping back and forth. He paid particular attention to her gigantic breasts and her crotch as he whipped her, and the stimulation was arousing her. Just then Luther came through the door holding a bowling pin with the familiar red stripes on the neck.

Jerome stopped flogging her and stated: "I'll bet you didn't know this place is equipped with it's own bowling alley. Yep...right down in the basement, but I think we've thought up another practical use for this bowling pin." He nodded at Luther who grabbed the bottle of lube from the table and squirted a generous amount all over the thin end and spread it out with his hand. Then he went behind her hanging body and kneeled. After Jerome nodded again, Luther began to twist the end of the pin against Bernadette's rather flabby cheeks until the very tip was poised at her sphincter ring. "We know you're used to having something penetrate that hole," Jerome told her, "but the challenge this time is for you to clench those wonderful cheeks and keep it inside you. If it falls out, there will be serious consequences," and he raised the whip over his head.

Slowly, Luther started to insert the slippery wooden pin up her asshole until it had almost disappeared. This was no easy feat because a bowling pin is nearly fifteen inches long and five inches in diameter at the thickest part. It truly was like one of Howard's magic tricks, and yet Bernadette moaned in pleasure: "mmmm, yesss." As soon as she moaned, Jerome fastened a perforated ball-gag around her head and swiftly attached a pair of clamps to her elongated nipples. The only protest they could hear to her nipples being tortured were muffled screams. "After the beating your ass has already taken, you probably think this is a piece of cake," Jerome admitted, "but now we'll give you something else to break your concentration."

Andre stepped in front of her hanging body, his monstrous fifteen inch weapon swinging between his legs. He played with her huge tits for a couple minutes, weighing them in his hands and tugging on the chain connecting the clamps, then rubbed his softball sized crown between her slit. "Let's see how tight that pussy is," he sneered in character as he bent his knees and shoved upward. As her lengthy lips surrounded his gigantic head, Andre stood straight up, shoving his monstrous cock all the way up Bernadette's hole. A high pitched squeal could be heard through the gag as the whole fifteen inches stretched her cunt. "Oh yeah...that's pretty tight," Andre announced, "at least it was." With her tiny body secured in the frame, when Andre withdrew his huge log, it looked like a fence post penetrating her body.

Knowing how stretched out her anus was, it was remarkable that the bowling pin didn't slip out even when Andre began to slam up into her, fucking her so hard her mammoth tits slapped against her chest. Howard got close enough to snap several pictures with his phone and had a wide grin on his face as the huge black cock drilled in and out of his wife's pussy. Bernadette thrashed against the restraints as Andre's monstrous cock rammed up into her cunt. He was fucking the petite blond as hard as he could, his scrotum swinging between his legs as his pole thrust into her. She was yelling incoherently through the gag and Andre pounded her pussy even harder. Suddenly he jammed up into her and held there, obviously shooting his load against her womb. Her entire body went into a spasm and the bowling pin dropped to the floor with a "thunk."

Andre continued to pump into her pussy until his balls were empty and then bent his knees so that his snake could slither out of her slimy hole. Cum ran down her thighs in rivulets and you could see her body relax; that is until he reached forward and released the nipple clamps. Bernadette's naked body shivered and she screeched something, as the pain of the blood rushing back to her nipples revived her. Stepping up in front of Bernadette, Jerome shook his head: "tsk, tsk...that's not good. I told you there would be consequences. He nodded and Brick and Luther approached Bernadette with their impressive erections in their hands. Luther wedged his fat crown between her ample cheeks and Brick did the same with her long labia. When Jerome nodded again, they both shoved upward and buried their cocks, balls deep, into Bernadette's holes.

Penny had just been relaxing against the soft leather of the pommel-horse, her position no more uncomfortable than some of her yoga positions. Now Jerome turned his attention to her incredible nude body. "Now the tall one," he remarked and nodded to J.J. and Franklin. J.J. walked to the other side of the room and when he returned, he was carrying an implement familiar to Penny from the first film. It was the largest gel dildo she had ever seen; at least eighteen inches in length. She remembered they had said it was actually cast from some famous race horse...what was his name...Secretariat, yeah that was it. She was a fan of sports, but horse racing was not one of them. Just like she had remembered from the stud horse on the farm, the tip was flat and the first ten inches were about the same girth as Andre; in other words, as fat as her forearm.

Then there as a raised ridge all around the circumference; she remembered thinking it was like a speed-bump; followed by another eight inches as big around as a two liter bottle of soda. It was truly massive. Her magnificent legs were spread so wide that her fleshy labia had already begun to separate, making an easy target for the black horse-dildo. There was even a molded scrotum that served as a convenient handle and as J.J. held it, Franklin thoughtfully squirted lube all along its incredible length. Wedging the flat crown against her wet slit, J.J. pushed forward until the soft plastic nudged her lips aside and entered her pussy. Her wonderful ass cheeks undulating against the leather, Penny moaned, "mmmmm," as the first ten inches slid up inside her hole. It was wonderful having something hard and long inside her again and she just relaxed against the bench, enjoying the sensation.

She could feel the ridge pushing against her slit as J.J. urged the dildo forward, twisting it t make further penetration easier. The next eight inches of the horse-cock were obscenely thick, fatter than a softball and J.J. began to slide it up into her cunt. Her slit was stretched to the ripping point as he eased the gigantic plastic penis further inside her. Inch by fat inch the dildo spread her tunnel and Penny's naked body squirmed atop the soft leather. Finally when the entire monstrous dildo was inside her pussy, Penny screamed: "oh my God...that feels so fucking good." Franklin and J.J. just grinned as they watched her lips being spread unbelievably wide to accommodate the huge probe. The feeling of having her pussy completely stuffed with a hard cock was her idea of heaven.

J.J. slowly began to withdraw the massive pole and Penny could feel her tunnel shrinking as it left her hole. She was concentrating on just her pussy, and bombs could have been exploding around her and she wouldn't have noticed. When J.J. swiftly shoved the horse-dildo back up inside her, stretching her pussy impossibly wide, she shrieked: "oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt."

He began to slid the mammoth cock in and out of her hole, first slowly and then faster; alternating speeds to keep her guessing. Franklin had procured a eight inch vibrator from somewhere, turned it up to top speed and touched it to Penny's swollen right gumdrop. Her entire body heaved from the shock and she screeched: "holy fucking shit," and responded with a massive orgasm.