Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

When Bernadette finished, Penny arose to leave and told her, "OK boss...two things: one, Howard doesn't touch me; and two, you understand that we will never again be friends."

Tuesday morning Bernadette stopped by Penny's tiny office and lay a few pages on her desk, not even bothering to hand them to her. "Tomorrow's script, such as it is. I guess you don't need much dialog in those movies...right," she coldly said. Penny's sorrow and regret over the way she was being treated by her former friend, was rapidly turning to hatred as she snatched the script off her desk and began to read. Penny didn't say a word as Bernadette left her office, confirming, "I'll see you tomorrow morning...we'll take my company car."

That night Penny took a long, hot shower before crawling into bed beside Leonard. Sleep was hard to come by and she snuggled against her husband, clinging to him all night. In the morning, she wore her skimpiest lacy underwear under her work clothes and stopped by the 7-Eleven on her way to work to purchase a Mandarin flavor Big Gulp. She had purchased a pint bottle of vodka the night before and when she poured half the soda in the bushes of the parking lot, she replaced it with the alcohol. If she had to do this, it wasn't going to be sober. If nothing else, she was a professional and she knew that even tipsy she could still remember her lines. Bernadette met her in the parking lot and told her, "I already signed us out for the day...let's go." They drove to the warehouse in Compton in virtual silence except when Bernadette admitted, "I am so nervous...excited, but nervous."

When they arrived at the warehouse/studio, Howard was waiting in the parking lot and Penny asked, "does he have to be here."

"He's acting as our agent...so yes," Bernadette answered coldly, "besides, the whole point is for him to see me perform."

Howard walked them to the warehouse and then introduced them to the Director. "Ladies, this is George Lucas." He reminded Penny of the actor that played Monica's father on Friends...what was his name...Elliot Gould. Tall and lanky, and a little goofy." He looked them up and down, smiled, and said, "Howard's pictures did not do you justice...you will do just fine. The premise for the film is that five black men are conducting drug sales and using an Adult store as a front. You two are undercover cops who go into the store searching for evidence and are discovered. Even for undercover partners, you have gained a reputation as the Golden Gurls and the gang wants revenge for all of their friends you have put behind bars. The Adult store is the perfect setting because of all the paraphernalia that is already there. I like your business attire...it can work for this scene. You enter the store after it's closed to search, unaware that the gang is still in the back room. OK, if there are no questions, we just need to sign some contracts and waivers."

Penny quickly drained her spiked Big Gulp and one of the assistants handed them the necessary paperwork. Five large black men drifted into the room, each seeming bigger than the previous and the assistant began to introduce them. "These are your co-stars." Jerome was about six foot five and built like a linebacker; solid with dreadlocks down to his waist. Luther was the giant of the group, almost six-nine, with a shiny bald head and obviously a weight-lifter. The shortest actor was a mere six foot, but seemed nearly as wide and the assistant told them, "I bet you can guess why we call him Brick." Even his head seemed to be square and he reminded Penny of the Hulk from Leonard's comic books...except that he was black, not green. Franklin also towered over the girls at about six foot four with an old-fashioned Afro that added another six inches to his height. JJ was built like a Defensive Lineman and had the longest arms Penny had ever seen, and when he smiled he sported a shiny gold tooth right in the front. He also was as bald as a billiard ball.

If Penny had been sober, she probably would have been more intimidated by the group; but she just felt relaxed and friendly. A pint of vodka can have that effect on you, especially on an empty stomach. She even smiled seductively when Luther whispered in her ear: "you are absolutely gorgeous...I can't wait to fuck you."

The assistant led them all to a partitioned off area that had been fashioned to look like the inside of an Adult store. There were racks of x-rated DVD's, shelves of lotions and lubes, sex toys and props everywhere, rubber and leather apparel, and even large apparatus like a rectangular frame with an X in the middle for strapping down a body. George Lucas interjected, "I actually own a chain of stores, so all this stuff comes in handy for my films. OK, if everyone is ready and knows their lines; let's get started...time is money. Remember this is being filmed digitally, so if you make a mistake, just keep going and anything can be edited later. You may say anything that comes into your head during sex; the exact script is not that important." Bernadette and Penny were handed shoulder-bags that contained their fake badges (and they looked really fake) and replica Glocks (that looked very real), and small mag-lights. The men exited through a door in the partition, that supposedly led to the back-room where the drug dealing took place, where they would wait until their cue.

"OK ladies," George spoke up, "you pretend to pick the lock, then enter the store and

begin searching. While searching the counter by the register, you knock that rack of motion-lotion off on the floor; and that cues the guys entrance. Whenever you're ready...ACTION." Penny pretended to have a lock pick, bent over the doorknob and then triumphantly threw her arms over her head as the door swung open. Silently the girls entered the darkened shop and began to shine their flashlights around the various counters. Heading to the register, Bernadette "accidentally" knocked the rack over, making a loud racket.

Immediately the door in the rear flew open and the five men came bounding through with guns in their hands. Someone flicked the light switch and the set was bathed in harsh light as JJ yelled, "freeze."

Jerome exclaimed, "well, well, well...what have we here," as he approached the two intruders. "Get your hands up," he ordered as he grabbed Bernadette's purse and opened it. "Holy shit guys," he declared, waving her badge in the air, "we got royalty here...these are the Golden Gurls."

"Oh man...yeah," Franklin yelled, "I remember the short one testified at my cousin's trial...he's still in Chino."

Penny reached for her bag and Jerome shouted, "do that blondie and it'll be the last thing you ever do. Drop the bag and kick it over here." Penny followed his order and Franklin and Luther stepped on each side of her and each grabbed an arm while she feigned a struggle. Brick and JJ did the same with Bernadette, who looked like a midget between them. "You don't look so tough now," Jerome laughed, "but I think you need to be searched for weapons." JJ ran his hands up and down Bernadette's tiny body, making sure to thoroughly fondle her heaving chest. Luther grinned and did the same with Penny, running his huge hands up her incredible legs, pushing her pencil skirt all the way up to her waist."

"I think there are places that they could be hiding something," Luther stated as he roughly massaged her chest.

"You're right," Jerome agreed, "OK ladies...strip down...and hurry up."

Bernadette, wearing a conservative gray pantsuit for the first time Penny could remember, trying to look like a police detective, quickly tossed the jacket aside and shrugged her blouse off her shoulders after unbuttoning it. She wasted no time shoving her slacks down and stepping on each pants-leg after kicking off her heels. In no time she was down to her silky white panties and form-fitting bra. "Man, that's a Kardashian ass," Jerome commented.

Penny took her time, deliberately unbuttoning her floral-print blouse and letting it slide down her arms before dropping it at her feet. The actress in her had taken over and she was putting on a show. Slowly she unzipped her gray skirt and let gravity slide it to the floor, leaving her clad in her skimpiest purple underwear. She could hear breath being sucked in as the men stared at her nearly naked body.

"Let's go...all the way," Jerome ordered, "you could still be concealing something, and we wouldn't want that."

Reaching behind her back, Bernadette unclasped her bra, shrugged the straps down her shoulders and flung it aside as if she was pissed. When her huge breasts flopped out onto her chest, JJ could be heard exclaiming, "get a load of those jugs...she's definitely packing concealed weapons; those babies could smother you." Everyone laughed, even Penny, and Bernadette angrily shoved her panties down to the floor. Penny had waited for Bernadette to finish so the camera could focus on each of them. Standing proud, she unhooked her front closure and slid the thin straps off her arms, twirled her bra around her fingers and dropped it to the floor.

"Beautiful," Luther stated as her perfect tits wobbled against her chest. Pausing for effect, she bent her knees nearly to the floor and slid her tiny thong down to her ankles. Standing up, she revealed her nude body to the gang and flicked her panties into the pile of her clothes. Standing there in just her black five-inch heels, she was a blond goddess. Her perfect thigh gap showcased her camel toe and there were several audible gasps. Looking at Bernadette, she could see jealousy on her face and felt a sense of payback. With a pint of vodka in her, Penny decided right then that if she had to do this, she was just going to go with the flow and enjoy it.

There were bottles of motion-lotion and body oil all over the floor from the counter accident and Franklin kicked a bottle to the feet of each naked beauty. "Why don't you oil yourselves up."

"No...better yet," Jerome suggested, "why don't you oil each other up."

The last thing Penny wanted to do was touch Bernadette, but she knew it was part of the script so she picked up the bottle of oil, squirted a generous portion in her palm and started with Bernadette's shoulders. Squirting oil directly on her giant tits, she roughly massaged them, lifted the huge bags and let them fall back against her chest, splashing oil in every direction. She had been so generous with the fluid, that it ran down Bernadette's paunchy, post-pregnancy stomach and down to her crotch. Penny could feel the petite blond suck in her belly as she worked her way down. Squatting down, Penny vigorously ran her hand through Bernadette's crotch and made sure to pull her lengthy lips all the way out with her fingertips and then let them snap back. "Hey man...she's got a pussy ring. Is that standard issue for female cops," laughed Franklin.

"Naw, 'cause the other bitch doesn't have one," Jerome chuckled.

Penny oiled Bernadette's short legs and then moved behind her to do her back. Squirting oil on Bernadette's back she watched it drool down between her more-than-ample ass cheeks, then began to spread it around, making sure to cover every inch of her ass.

Now it was Penny's turn to get oiled and she got lucky: her bottle of oil was coconut massage oil...her favorite. The scent of coconut oil had always been a sort of aphrodisiac for Penny and she didn't know why. Even coconut scented suntan oil seemed to turn her on. Bernadette pooled some in her palms and began to rub it all over Penny's smooth body, manhandling her firm breasts and ass cheeks. When she got to Penny's groin, she even jammed her thumb between Penny's slit. Even Bernadette had to marvel at Penny's incredibly long shapely legs as she slathered oil along their length.

When the girls were completely slick and glistening with oil, Jerome ordered them to their knees while the gang began to drop their pants. Jerome grinned as Bernadette gasped when she saw his twelve inch snake flop down from his groin. His head was the size of a tangerine. Penny kept her eyes on Luther as he shoved his pants down to reveal an even bigger penis. It was at least fourteen inches long and as fat as a kielbasa. She could feel her groin becoming damp because she knew that at some point, that monster was going to be inside her. Brick was next to reveal, and he was definitely proud of his eight inch pole that was as thick as a soup can. Franklin lowered his trousers and an eleven inch pepperoni stick flopped out. Last but certainly not least, JJ released a thirteen inch snake that was as big around as Penny's Nebraska farm-girl's wrist. Penny had to stifle a giggle, because it looked like a den of anaconda.

Penny watched Bernadette's eyes widen as Jerome ordered: "all right bitches...open those mouths and get busy."

Brick stepped up in front of Bernadette, who Penny thought looked like a baby bird waiting to be fed, and pressed his wide head against her lips. She reached up and grasped his thick rod with one hand and his scrotum with the other. There was so way he was going to fit in her mouth, so she began to lick his shaft, swirling her tongue around the crown.

Franklin pushed Luther aside and presented his "pepperoni stick" to Penny's ruby lips. Circling his prick with both hands, she slipped his head into her mouth and inch by inch began to swallow the entire eleven inches until his balls bumped her chin. "Holy shit," he yelled, "did you see that...no bitch has even taken the whole thing before." They couldn't tell because her mouth was obstructed, but Penny was smiling because she now saw the situation as a competition between her and Bernadette. She had always taken great pride in her oral skills...and so did Leonard.

Bernadette tightened her grip on Brick and stroked his prick while massaging his balls, and fastening her lips around the tip and sucking. Jerking him harder and harder, he suddenly pulled back and began to spray his seed all over her face until it was dripping off her eyebrows and chin. Penny's throat muscles were milking Franklin's rod and she was glad when he withdrew, so she could breathe again. "There are other holes I'm saving this deposit for," he told her as she sat back on her heels.

"We have all this at our disposal," Jerome declared, spreading his arms, "let's use our imagination." Luther hooked his hands under Penny's armpits, pulled her to her feet, and led her over to the "rack;" the rectangular frame that resembled a doorway, with an X in the center. She knew leading her was part of the script, but she was thankful for the support. The pint of vodka was fully digested now and she could barely walk. In the old days it wouldn't have affected her as much, but since marrying Leonard, she had switched to mostly drinking wine; hardly ever drinking hard alcohol.

Standing in front of the frame she noticed that there were leather straps on the four corners and Luther began to secure her limbs. When she was tied spread eagle to the frame, she realized that the X frame ended just above her coccyx, so that her ass was still perfectly accessible. She could barely resist a giggle, remembering the first time Leonard had used the word coccyx and she had laughed out loud. If it weren't for him, she would never even know the word existed. Suddenly she missed her little Ewok. She was brought back to reality by Luther who commented, "now that is a thing of beauty." Still wearing her black heels, she was indeed a work of art: a totally nude blond goddess, her legs spread wide and totally helpless. Standing before her, his bald head shining, holding his massive black snake in his hand, Luther asked, "are you ready to be fucked?"

She was ready, but keeping in character, she kept silent and defiant. Fully aware that his cock may have been the largest she had ever seen, Penny tried to relax her body and enjoy being ravished. He stepped forward, his chest touching hers, rubbed his massive crown against her wet slit and began to push upward. She could feel the pressure building as his head tried to force it's way inside her, like a quarter being forced into a nickel slot. Looking down, all she could see was his jet black pole prodding against her. Thrusting upward, his crown broke through her opening and he slowly began to penetrate her hole. Penny bit her lower lip as she felt Luther's monstrous cock slowly stretching every inch of her pussy. Inch by inch he penetrated her tight hole, stretching it as he progressed. Suddenly he jammed the last five inches up her cunt and all fourteen inches were buried inside her.

"Oh my fucking God," she squealed, impaled on the largest prick she had ever seen. It felt incredible, wonderful. She loved the sensation of being stuffed with cock. He was in her face, rubbing his solid chest against her firm breasts; her gumdrop nipples swollen and hard. Ever so slowly he began to withdraw his huge black snake. It seemed to take forever for the entire length to slide out until just the bulbous crown was left inside her. Penny could feel her tunnel shrink as he left her empty. Reaching around and grasping her perfect cheeks in his massive hands, Luther slammed his snake back up her cunt, his crown bumping her cervix. "Oh my God," she screeched, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

"Tell me you love it," Luther demanded, grasping her chin in his huge hand.

"I love having your big black cock stretch my little pussy," Penny yelled, wondering if she remembered the script. Her body was swaying from side to side as Luther rammed his horse-cock in and out of her sopping wet cunt. She couldn't move her arms or legs, but she kept thrusting her pelvis forward trying to accept even more of his huge log. "Oh yessss...stretch my fucking cunt," she ad-libbed. He suddenly stopped and she remembered what came next in the scene.

Franklin came up behind her and yelled at anyone, "throw me a bottle of that lube." JJ bent over, retrieved a bottle of motion-lotion and tossed it to him. He generously squirted the slippery oil the length of his "pepperoni stick" and Penny could feel his body pressing up against the back of the frame. His large hands separated her round cheeks and she felt the tip of his prick press against her very tight sphincter ring. She was grateful that Leonard had never expressed any interest in anal sex because she was not fond of it either, but now found herself curious as to how it would feel to be double-penetrated. Even so, she was glad it was Franklin's slender pole poking at her ass. He put his arms around the frame and her and put increasing pressure on her anus until his slippery stick pushed through her opening and into her asshole. It was so slick that Franklin just kept pushing until his balls nudged against her cheeks.

"H-o-l-y crap," Penny groaned as she felt her inside being stretched by their cocks. When they began to withdraw and then thrust upward into her holes together, she gasped, "fuck me...fuck me." They were stimulating every inch of her holes, and the sensation was indescribable. She could feel them sliding in and out of her, separated by a thin membrane, and her naked body squirmed between them. "That feels so fucking good," she moaned as they pounded her holes with their massive meat.

JJ was wandering around the shop and found a pair of nipple-clamps connected by a silver chain. It also had a third clamp connected by a longer chain and he tossed the combo to Brick who was standing by Bernadette. Jerome and JJ grasped Bernadette's arms and held her while Brick deftly attached the clamps to her elongated nipples. The clamps were like electrical alligator-clips and when their teeth sank into her still sensitive nipples, Bernadette gasped, " shit that hurts."

"If you think that's painful, just wait 'til I clamp on the other one," Brick informed her. He kneeled in front of her and pulled on her labia ring; pulling her lip all the way out and then watching it snap back like a rubber band. He swiftly attached the third clamp to her other long lip, and Bernadette squealed, "son of a bitch." It truly was painful having her most sensitive areas being pinched by the sharp teeth of the clamps, and yet she also found it to be totally arousing.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers