Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently Luther had the same idea, but instead of Penny, he turned his attention back to Bernadette, who was still tied to the desk, her legs spread wide and her pussy still wide open from the double-penetration. Nearly tripping as he stepped on a bottle of lube, he squirted the oil onto his huge hand and wrist. If he had bothered to read the label, he would have seen that the oil contained a mild menthol analgesic, which would turn warm on contact with the skin; and was meant more for massage than internal use. "Sorry we were ignoring you, bitch," he sneered to Bernadette as he eased three long fingers into her open slit.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as he added a fourth and twisted them around inside her. Not wasting any time, Luther cupped his thumb under his fingers and, quite easily, slid his entire hand up Bernadette's cunt. Watching her ample ass gyrate against the desk, he kept shoving until his entire wrist was buried in her pussy. The analgesic was now mixing with her fluids and contacting the sensitive flesh inside her. It felt like her vagina was on fire as Luther closed his fist inside her and began to pump it in and out of her hole. His hand was huge and stretched her cunt as he fist-fucked the tiny blond. "Oh...my...God," she screeched as he jammed his closed fist deeper inside her hole. It didn't seem possible that he could be wrist deep inside the petite blond, but even more of his forearm kept disappearing inside her.

Her sweaty body was thrashing against the desk; her giant tits flopping and slapping against her chest. The camera focused on the contrast of her pale thighs against his midnight-black arm as he jammed it up inside her. Jerome and JJ joined in by roughly kneading and massaging her massive tit flesh. Not to be forgotten, Franklin grasped the sides of her head and when she opened her mouth to speak, he stuffed it full with his scrotum. Luther had huge hands and when he closed his fist it was like a normal hand wearing a boxing glove. Thrusting it in and out of her hole, he was expanding her walls as far as they would go, and Bernadette was loving it. "Oh fucking yessss," she squealed, her voice reaching another octave. She was no longer even aware of the large plug in her butt, that restricted the space in her vagina even more. Occasionally, Luther would expand his long fingers inside her, tickling her lining and making her shiver.

Just when it seemed like she was about to have the biggest climax of her life, Luther abruptly pulled his hand out of her cunt, and the others backed away from the desk. Jerome sternly recited from the script," OK, here's the deal bitches. Everything in this store is recorded. You're going to go back to your Captain and tell him that after a thorough search; this place is clean...no trace of illegal activity. If you ever show your asses around here again, we'll release the tape and the whole city will see how far undercover you actually went. Got it?"

Both blonds nodded in the affirmative, the men released their bonds, and they retrieved their clothes. "Cut," yelled the Director and Howard rushed out to help Bernadette get dressed.

"That was soooo hot," he confirmed while he toweled her off.

Penny heard the Director tell Bernadette and Howard, "I'll let you know when I have another script," and she rushed over to confront her former friend

"What the Hell did he mean...another script," she demanded.

"Well," Howard began, "those papers you signed was an agreement to film a series of Blonds On Blacks films starring the Golden Gurls."

She was absolutely speechless for several minutes, but when she saw Bernadette triumphantly, smugly smiling, she screamed: "you fucking bitch...we'll see about this." Penny got cleaned up and called a cab to go back to the office for a couple hours. Sitting in her office fuming and contemplating her situation, a smile gradually came to her face. She suddenly realized that she was actually in charge...Bernadette had way more to lose than she did. Even if Leonard were to find out; he loved her so much that he would eventually forgive her, especially after she told him about Bernadette's extortion. She didn't want him to be hurt, but as a last resort, it would work out. He would certainly understand about the movie she made when she was broke.

On the other hand, if she exposed Bernadette as a porn actress, Zangen would definitely fire her and she would lose her lofty salary and the authority to order everyone around (which she treasured more than the money). Child Protective Services would undoubtedly remove Halley from her unfit parents and place her in a foster-home. Bernadette's stuffy parents would certainly disown her. Smiling widely she told herself: "revenge is mine if that bitch ever brings up the subject of the Golden Gurls again."

(Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it.

This story idea was suggested by Eric. He even suggested it could be a series, so I'll see if I get any feedback. Thanks Eric.)