Big Bang Theory - Dungeons & Dragons Pt. 02

Story Info
Bernadette joins the game.
8.4k words
4.55
13.4k
15

Part 6 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

(Fictional story)

It had been about two months since Penny had attended (performed was more like it) one of Wil Wheaton's celebrity Dungeon & Dragons game nights. Although she had a great time, at least what she remembered, Wil had not invited her back and she just assumed they had moved on from her, or found someone else to play. She was in her office (wow, she had her own office) at Zangen where she was a pharmaceutical sales representative, trying to match her clients with the available drug lists when her cell phone rang.

"Hello, Penny...it's Wil," she heard Wheaton's voice.

"Oh hi Wil, it's been a while...how are you," she answered.

"Good thanks," he began, "I'm late for a Professor Proton taping, but I needed to ask you a favor. I know it's short notice, but Kevin Smith just bowed out of tonight's D & D game and I was wondering if you would be interested in filling in. Before you ask; yes Manganiello will be there, and he said something about bringing a friend. Oh, and I was thinking maybe you could bring Bernadette, I know she plays."

Immediately excited about seeing Joe Manganiello again, Penny replied, "I guess I could get away. Leonard and Sheldon will be busy because it's restock-the-medicine-cabinet night, and Bernadette should be free because Raj and Howard have their so-called band practice. Amy is busy in her lab and has to watch one of her monkeys for twenty four hours. So I guess you can count me in; and I'm pretty sure Bernie will join me."

"Yeah...yeah,that's great," Will replied, obviously annoyed at all the unnecessary details.

"Is it at Shatner's house," Penny inquired.

"I think so," Wil responded, "there are still some details to be worked out. I'll pick you up outside your apartment building. Sorry but I gotta go now. Thanks." He hung up so quickly that Penny didn't get a chance to answer. Penny walked down the hall to Bernadette's plush office and presented her with the proposition.

"Wait...Manganiello is the guy from Magic Mike...the one you showed me the picture of, right," Bernadette asked, her eyes widening.

"Yep," Penny confirmed, "and he's really nice."

"Yeah, yeah," Bernadette said, "who cares about that...he's dreamy. Hell yes, I'm in. What should I wear?"

"Oh just something comfy. I'm wearing leggings," Penny told her. She never told Bernadette about how her first celebrity Dungeons & Dragons game had turned into a celebrity gang-bang, and figured now wasn't the time to confess. It seemed far more prudent to just let the night play out, however it may. There was no guarantee that this would be something more than just a game night. They just planned on telling their husbands that since they were busy, they would have a girl's night out.

Penny made sure to take a nice long shower; shaving everything nice and smooth, just in case; and washing her hair in her favorite strawberry scented shampoo. She put on a tiny totally transparent purple thong and matching bra; she didn't want Leonard noticing that she wasn't wearing one. Her ubiquitous black leggings and a button up shirt and she was good to go. She wanted to wear her "hooker" heels, but decided not to because she didn't want to tower over Bernadette. When she met her friend downstairs, Bernadette was wearing similar clothing. "I'm not sure I've ever seen you not wearing a dress or skirt," Penny proclaimed, "you look really nice."

"Yeah, I had to buy these from the Girls Section," Bernadette admitted, "they're a little tight in the butt...good thing the shirt hangs low."

As they were talking, Wil's car drove up to the curb and they got in. "Hey Penny ...Bernie...I don't know if Penny told you but you have to put these blindfolds on so you don't know the location of the star's house. There's been a change of venue: Manganiello invited a friend, and he in turn invited us to have the game at his house."

"So who's the friend," Bernadette wanted to know.

"Have you heard of Idris Elba," Wil asked.

"Idris Elba," they both screamed. "Oh...my...God," Penny yelled, "you mean we're going to be playing Dungeons & Dragons with two of People magazine's Sexiest Men Alive...and I had to choose today to wear a bra."

"Way ahead of you sister," Bernadette replied as she performed that mysterious female procedure where they draw their arms inside their shirts and slip the bra off without removing the shirt and then pull it out through the arm-hole. As soon as Penny saw what her friend was doing, she followed suit.

"Hey, I'm going to be there too," Wil announced, acting hurt, "now put those blindfolds on." Wil smiled slyly, because the blindfolds also kept them from seeing him stare at their bouncing and wobbling breasts the whole trip. Wil plugged his phone's earpiece into his ear so the girls couldn't hear the GPS directions to Elba's home. After about a half hour, they could feel the car pull over and come to a stop and Wil announced, "we're not there yet, but we're in Calabassas and I thought you might like to see Britney Spears home."

They eagerly flipped off the blindfolds and were disappointed when all they could see was a long winding driveway that disappeared around a large hill, behind a huge gate. "Real funny," Penny remarked when she saw him grinning.

"Yeah...you suck," Bernadette added as they readjusted the blindfolds.

The next time the car came to a stop, Bernadette and Penny whipped off their blindfolds in a flash and both their mouths formed an "O" as they stared at the mansion. Elba himself answered the door and they were nearly speechless as their host warmly greeted them, "hi Wil; this must be Bernadette and Penny," and held out his hand. Wil shook hands but when the girls tried to do the same, Elba deftly turned their hands over and kissed the backs. "You are both so charming; thanks for coming," he told them. His thick British accent melted them as they attempted to respond. "Let me show you around," he suggested, "Kareem, Joe and Bill are already here and waiting in the game room."

His home was just as spectacular as Shatner's had been; the difference being that whereas Shatner's was decorated and furnished with rich, dark woods; Elba's was totally modern, almost futuristic. There was chrome and glass everywhere, and the rooms were completely light and airy. When they reached the game room, it was the same...a definite "man cave." There was a huge game table and an impressive pool table. There were movie memorabilia and souvenirs everywhere, but displayed in chrome, lighted cases. In one end of the room, by contrast, there was a heavy wooden oblong frame and when Penny inspected it, she saw there were leather straps in the four corners. "Oh that," Elba informed her when he saw her looking, "is a prop from Game of Thrones. I guess they used it to secure torture victims. It's amazing what good stuff you can get once a show is over. Joe couldn't believe I actually had one of Captain America's shields, and I have a bunch of stuff from The Avengers."

On every wall were framed photographs, some landscapes but mostly pictures obviously taken on various movie sets and locations. When he saw the girls looking at them, Idris admitted, "I'm a bit of a photography buff. I guess you would call it my hobby."

"They're really good," Bernadette gushed, "you certainly have an eye for the interesting angles and lighting."

"Yeah, maybe you could take our picture sometime," Penny added.

Smiling widely, Elba assured them, "I would consider that a privilege."

In one corner of the room, Joe Manganiello, William Shatner, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and now Wil, were gathered in front of a huge curved screen TV watching an old episode of the original Star Trek series. Shatner's chest was pumped out as he declared, "it really holds up well, don't you think."

"Wow, just like being home," Penny said to Bernadette. Addressing Shatner, she greeted him, "nice to see you again Bill. I'm amazed that you all know each other."

"Ah, the enchanting Penny," he responded by kissing the back of her hand. "Well you know how it is...anyone who has ever been in any of the Star Trek re-incantations, or any type of space film; they all seek out the master...the original. You know Idris was in Star Trek Beyond. Everyone wants a piece of the Shatner."

"Yeah...not everyone," Bernadette whispered to Penny.

"And who is this enchantress," William asked Penny. She introduced Bernadette and he also kissed her tiny hand before she whipped it away.

Gathering around the game table, Elba brought out a tray of familiar wooden mugs, and a couple pitchers, filled with a nearly black liquid. He announced, "everyone thank Bill for bringing his traditional steins for us to enjoy. Tonight we will be imbibing in a traditional English stout. This was one of my favorite brands when I was a young lad. It is Russian Imperial Stout bottled by the Thrale's Brewery in London. It's alcohol content is nearly twelve percent, so go easy. Cheers."

Elba's game table was much larger than Shatner's, so there was plenty of room to spread out. Neither Penny or Bernadette had eaten since breakfast, so as the game progressed, the stout quickly went to their heads. Penny and Bernadette had teamed up and as everyone got comfortable with each other, the friendly banter turned to confessing various embarrassing jobs that they had in their youth.

Manganiello told them that, "back in Pittsburgh there were a couple of bars that would hire me to dress up as Captain Morgan for various promotions. I guess that's where I developed my fondness for rum...arrrr."

"Well I'm sure you all know about Serial Apeist 2," Penny began.

"Oh yeah," Joe told her, "Wil made us watch it one night; you guys were hilarious...and nice bikini I might add."

"Thanks," she stuck her tongue out at him, "but before that there was, of course, Serial Apeist, the original, and I was topless in a shower scene. It was the first thing I did since Nebraska...I was desperate."

"Oooo, topless," Elba crowed, "I think we need to see that film."

"Yeah...no," Penny said, "as far as I know it's not available anywhere."

"Yes it is," Wil interjected, "I'll download it for you sometime."

Penny was blushing and Idris tried to ease her embarrassment by admitting, "I used to DJ, and my nickname was Big Driis."

Laughing, Bernadette admitted, "I used to waitress at Johnny Rockets...on rollerskates."

Jumping in, Shatner told them, "I once auctioned off a kidney stone for $75,000." Everyone just stared at him, and he added, "it was for charity."

"So where is Kevin Smith tonight," Bernadette asked.

"Oh he's off someplace making another one of those mute-Bob films," Shatner answered.

"That's Silent Bob," Wil corrected him, "you know, like all the films when you first broke into show business." Everyone laughed again as Shatner gave him the finger.

The game was progressing right along, and everyone was having fun; not to mention feeling no pain as Elba had filled the pitchers three more times. A couple of impromptu sword fights had broken out with the various memorabilia blades in Idris' collection...he even had a sword from Princess Bride. Penny grabbed one of his Colt six-guns from his role as Roland in the Dark Tower and pretended to shoot Wil for mentioning the download of Serial Apeist.

"Hey, no guns in Dungeons & Dragons," Wil admonished her.

"I'll use whatever weapon I have at my disposal," she mocked him, and slid her shirt down exposing her right shoulder while sticking out her tongue at him.

"Now that's definitely not fair," Wil told her, "no one could combat that."

"I'll second that," Elba agreed, "with your looks, you don't need any other weapon."

Blushing and flushed with alcohol at the same time, Penny answered, "awww, thank you. I loved you as Heimdall in Infinity War. Just for that, Bernadette and I are going to dance for you...aren't we Bernie."

Even more wasted than Penny, Bernadette replied, "Hell yes we are," and she started to sway her ample hips in a circular motion.

Shatner, Wil and Kareem were still gathered around the game table and when Shatner threw the dice he yelled, "Hell yes you are. We just cornered you two in a dungeon...we order you to entertain us or the consequences will be dire."

"Very dire," Kareem agreed and pointed at Penny, "dance."

Bernadette whispered to her friend, "do you see those fingers," indicating Kareem's digits which were about eight inches in length. Penny smiled and nodded, not admitting that she was more than familiar with Kareem's hands. As Bernadette swayed to the music that Idris had turned on, and seemed to be coming from the walls, her huge breasts wobbled so conspicuously that it appeared a small animal was struggling inside her shirt. Penny joined in and began a bump-and-grind that any professional stripper would have been proud of, her firm breasts jiggling noticeably. All five men had plopped down on the pure white leather sofas and chairs to ogle the gorgeous blondes. Penny and Bernadette couldn't believe that they were dancing for Joe Manganiello and Idris Elba, and both women could feel their nipples swelling with excitement.

Shatner raised a sword over his head and ordered, "off with your shirts...or off with your heads," to which the other males hooted and whistled. Grinning, Penny began to unbutton her blouse while Bernadette just grasped the bottom of hers and lifted it over her head, releasing her massive tits. They were 34 D and seemed almost cumbersome on her tiny frame. She was the mother of two and ,if anything, her breasts had gotten larger. It was a certainty that her huge areola had become a darker shade of brown; as had her dark nipples. Throwing her shirt in the air, Bernadette began to shake and gyrate, her awesome milk-bags flopping aimlessly against her chest. "Wow...look at those mambos," Shatner shouted.

Vying for the attention of Elba and Manganiello, Penny hastily unbuttoned her shirt and shrugged it off her shoulders, letting the material slide down her arms before whipping it over her head and letting it fly. He breasts were absolutely perfect for her body: a full 35 C in size and so firm that they barely jiggled when she moved. They hung slightly on her chest, but did not sag. Her areola were a light shade of pink and topped with, already engorged, dark pink gumdrop sized nipples. She caught Idris staring at her magnificent tits and when they made eye contact, he mouthed, "wow." Again, she found herself blushing.

Bernadette and Penny danced side by side nearly mirroring each others moves as the males sat and cheered. Penny saw Elba reach for a digital camera from a side table and when he began to snap photos of them. It seemed to arouse her even more, knowing that a big star like Idris Elba thought images of her body were worthy of capturing. The two friends nodded at each other and seemed to read each others thoughts as Bernadette dropped to her knees in front of Penny, grasped the waistband of her tights and began to slowly roll them down her long, shapely legs. The leggings were so tight that her thong got caught up in them and were dragged down in the same motion. Both girls had left their shoes at the door when they entered the impressive mansion, so everything easily slid off her feet. Penny was now completely nude in front of five relative strangers and she had never felt so sexy.

As soon as Bernadette stood back up, Penny dropped to her knees and repeated the procedure in Bernadette. She made sure to hook her fingers under the waistband of Bernadette's panties so that when the diminutive blond kicked her tights off her feet; she was also totally naked. The guys just looked at each other as they shouted and whistled like patrons in a strip joint. Although both were absolutely gorgeous, the contrast between the two nude women was considerable. Bernadette barely came up to Penny's chin as they danced side by side, and her breasts were twice the size of Penny's. Penny's mound was totally smooth and bald, whereas Bernadette had a dark blond landing strip just above her slit. Bernadette's labia were incredibly long and hung between her legs like flaps, while Penny's lips were puffy and her mound looked like someone had sliced a peach in half. When they twirled, the men could see that Penny's perfect ass was completely firm, while Bernadette's shook and jiggled as she danced.

Elba asked Shatner, "you said the girls are now our slaves, right."

"Totally," William answered, "they have gone from warriors to wenches."

"Is that terminology in the rules," Bernadette inquired.

"No," Shatner replied, "it just sounds more dominant...and I like it."

"In that case," Elba stated, "bring the tall one over to the rack." He knew Penny's name, of course, but it just sounded more in keeping with the game. Manganiello and Wil grabbed Penny's arms and led her to the box-shaped frame in the corner as Elba ordered, "restrain her." She estimated that the frame was about four feet wide as they tied the leather straps around her wrists at the upper corners and then secured her marvelous legs to the bottom ones. Penny was now standing totally naked and tied spread eagle. As the trio stood back to admire her flawless, helpless body, Elba retrieved his camera and began to photograph her nude form from every angle.

"I hate to spoil it," she stated, "but I don't think they had cameras in the middle ages."

"What a shame for them," Idris answered in his thick accent and they just smiled at each other. He set the camera down and fell to his knees in front of her, running his large black hands up and down her smooth incredible legs. Penny shivered at his touch as he caressed her silky thighs, brushing against her mound. She could feel someone massaging her perfect ass cheeks and knew without looking that it was Manganiello, because he was an admitted "ass man." Wil began to fondle and caress her magnificent breasts, kneading them and rolling her gumdrops between his fingers. Elba couldn't resist taking pictures of her increasing arousal as her inner labia began to protrude and spread out around her slit like a flower blossoming.

"You are such an exquisite beauty," he told her as he reached up and spread her lips apart with his thumbs. Leaning forward to blow his hot breath up inside her opening, he remarked, "I have never seen such a brilliant shade of pink before." Extending his tongue, Elba started to lick the edges of her slit from bottom to top, lapping at her mound and then sucking each lip into his mouth.

"Oh crap," Penny gasped at his stimulation, feeling her juices drip down her inner thighs.

He slipped his tongue into her opening and shoved it as far up inside her as it would go, wriggling it around in her pussy. Joe Manganiello was running his hands up and down her thighs, gathering her lubrication on his fingers, then nudging his index finger against her sphincter ring. Slowly he began to penetrate her asshole with his finger, sliding it all the way in. "Oh shit," she groaned at his intrusion, enjoying it more than expected. Her clit had totally revealed itself, a swollen nub at the top of her slit and Elba chose that moment to nibble on it. "Oh my God," Penny screamed as her body quivered, "will someone please fuck me."

Standing in front of her, Elba declared, "I would be more than happy to accommodate you." Throwing off his shirt, she eagerly awaited as he shoved his trousers down his sturdy legs and was not disappointed when he revealed one of the fattest, longest pricks she had ever seen. It must have been a foot long and as thick as a kielbasa. She swore she could see the veins pulsing as it waved in front of him. Her body twitched in anticipation as he stepped closer to her, their bodies now touching. Reaching down, he used his long fingers to spread her slit as he bent his knees and nudged his crown against her opening. As she hung helpless from the frame, Penny could feel the pressure against her slit as he started to stand. Suddenly his huge head was inside her and he grasped her waist, steadying her naked body, while he slid more and more of his gigantic cock up inside her.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers