Big Bang Theory - Dungeons & Dragons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny could feel her cunt stretching as he shoved more and more of his massive pole up into her, and it felt wonderful. Inch by inch her tunnel expanded as he stuffed more and more of his giant penis inside her. Finally, his crown bumped against her cervix and their groins were tight against each other. Looking into her emerald eyes, Elba again bent his knees and allowed his prick to slide out of her pussy. Making eye contact with the handsome star, Penny begged, "fuck me...jam that big black cock into me." Immediately he straightened up, shoving his entire length up her warm cunt, stretching it around him. He began to fuck her, first slow, and then hard and fast, slamming his monstrous cock into her.

"Oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me," she begged, her naked body squirming against the restraints.

Suddenly, he stopped and Penny could feel Joe behind her, his prick rubbing between her firm cheeks. She was familiar with his meat and knew it was about the same size as Leonard's; a nice nine inches. She knew he was fond of anal sex so she was shocked when he began to fumble with her labia and attempted to spread them with his fingers. He was able to hook his fingers inside her lips beside Elba's pole and stretch them even wider.

Suddenly Penny felt panicked as he pressed against her back and began to wedge his crown against her slit. "No...you're not serious," she questioned, but it was too late as Joe shoved upward and his cock forced it's way into her cunt alongside Elba's. She saw flashes of light in front of her eyes as she shrieked, "oh my fucking God."

Joe stood up straight and now both giant cocks were buried up her cunt. The walls of her pussy went into a spasm as her body thrashed against her restraints, her wonderful tits flopping against her chest as Wil just stood back to watch. Joe and Elba stood still while she got used to their penetration, marveling at her incredible body. When Penny came back to reality, she thought to herself, "I'm being fucked by both Joe Manganiello and Idris Elba; they both have their cocks buried up my cunt...holy shit."

They began to fuck her simultaneously, stretching her hole with each thrust. "Fuck me...fuck me," she moaned, "stretch my little fucking cunt." Harder and faster they shoved their poles up her pussy, watching her helpless body quiver and twitch between them.

"Wil, could you get a picture of this," Elba asked, and Wil jumped at the opportunity.

"Only if I get a copy," he answered as he clicked from all angles. Wil couldn't believe that Penny's cunt could stretch far enough to take both their massive cocks as he watched them skewer her magnificent body. He found the "movie mode" button that allowed him to capture her fucking in live action and zoomed in to get a close up-of her cunt. It was just incredible that her hole could stretch that wide. As their enormous poles slid in and out of her pussy, the slurping and squishing sounds were audible in every corner of the room. Penny's juices were drooling down her thighs as their shafts dragged it out of her.

As soon as they had restrained Penny in the frame, Kareem had stood in front of the naked Bernadette and pushed his pants down his long legs until his lengthy, slender pepperoni-stick penis flopped out. It wasn't that thick, but Bernadette was used to Howard's "hot dog" and Kareem's prick was twice that long. It attracted her like a moth to a flame and she sank to her knees and grasped his rod with both her tiny hands. The sight of her pale white hands circling his rigid black shaft seemed to turn her on even more and she licked his purple crown like it was a Tootsie Pop. Making eye contact with him, she slowly opened her mouth and engulfed about six inches of his penis, closing her ruby lips around it. Bernadette began to rock her head back and forth, each time taking more of his shaft into her throat. Not being used to anything that long, she was only able to get about eight inches into her mouth before the gag reflex took over.

As she sucked on his length, she fondled his abnormally long scrotum, which seemed to hang down to his knees, his balls twice the size of Howard's. Kareem grasped the sides of her head, loving how his lengthy fingers intertwined with her golden locks, and started to fuck her mouth with long, slow strokes. She never bothered to take her glasses off, and that seemed to make it even more sexy. Suddenly Kareem pulled out of her mouth, slid his arms under her armpits and urged her to stand. "I've been dying to fuck your incredible breasts since you took off your shirt," he admitted, and Bernadette smiled. It wasn't the first request she had for that and it always made her proud.

Standing, she was actually at the perfect height for Kareem to slide his prick into the deep channel between Bernadette's huge tits. Sinking his fingers into her fleshy orbs, he closed them around his meat and began to slide it up and down, fucking her luscious tits. Watching his black rod appear and disappear in the middle of her chest was mesmerizing for Bernadette. The contrast in color aroused her even more and she reached down between her legs to slide a finger up into her slit.

Kareem had slowly backed her up so that she was leaning against the pool table, and she told him, "I need something in my pussy...it feels like it's on fire." He grasped her waist and easily lifted her up so that she was sitting on the edge of the table, her legs spread wide. She lay back on the table with a "come hither" look on her face.

Stepping up between her sturdy legs, Kareem ran his hands up and down her muscular thighs, urging them further apart. He massaged her plump mound, running his fingers between her long flaps, gathering her moisture and distributing it along her slit. Fascinated by her extra-long lips, he slowly slid one of his extended digits into her pink opening, marveling at how warm she was inside. Bernadette was used to Howard's five inch penis and Kareem's fingers were a full eight inches in length. "Oooo, that feels so good...do another." Smiling at her enthusiasm, Kareem quickly added a second long finger and started to slide them in and out, finger-fucking the tiny cute blonde. He leaned over and sucked on her nipples; first the left, then the right. Eager to fuck little beauty, he slid his fingers out of her hole and grasped his penis, aiming it where his fingers had been.

Suddenly Shatner shouted, "wait, let me have a little fun first," as he grabbed a pool cue from the rack on the wall. He was well past the days when he could achieve an erection, even with pharmaceutical assistance, but he still could have his fun with a woman. He paused to just stare at Bernadette for a moment: there is just something so erotic about a nude blonde laying back on the green felt of a pool table. "She sure seems to be wet enough," Shatner proclaimed as he stood between her outstretched legs and inspected her pussy.

"Here, let me help," Kareem offered as he grasped Bernadette's incredibly long lips between his fingers and spread them wide. Bill nudged the handle of the cue between her slit and began to twist it as he gently pushed it forward into her hole. Kareem let go of her labia and they grasped the wooden pole as it advanced up her slippery tunnel.

"Oh shit," Bernadette gasped as the dildo slid up inside her, "I needed that." She bent her knees and hooked her heels on the edge of the rail as Shatner kept sliding the cue further and further up her cunt. Nearly a foot of the padded handle has disappeared up into her hole when it bumped her cervix and William stopped pushing.

Shatner looked around the room and saw that Wil was just standing there watching Penny getting her pussy double-penetrated and called out, "hey Wil...you gotta get a picture of this." Wil hastily brought the camera over to the pool table and began snapping photos of the pool cue extending out of Bernadette's pussy. Eager to please, Bernadette began to flex her vaginal muscles and the cue danced up and down. "Holy shit," Shatner exclaimed before grabbing the stick and starting to fuck her with it.

"Hey Bill," Kareem spoke up, "thanks for warming her up, but do you mind..." Shatner got the message, and slid the cue out of her hole as the seven-foot black man again stepped between her legs. Aiming his pole at her juicy slit, he shoved forward, immediately burying his pepperoni-stick penis all the way up her cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah," Bernadette moaned, "that's what I need...fuck me." Looking down between her mammoth breasts which were now spread out on the sides of her chest, Bernadette was nearly hypnotized at the sight of Kareem's foot long black cock sliding in and out of her wet hole. Bernadette had grown up in a strict Catholic household and her father just happened to be a bit of a racist, so the thought of her having sex with a black man was such a taboo that it was incredibly erotic. "Fuck me...fuck me with that big black cock," she screamed.

Wil, who had been taking pictures of everything, handed the camera to Shatner, who was busy licking the handle of the pool cue. Dropping his pants to reveal a plump seven inch penis, Wil began to stroke himself while leaning over to knead Bernadette's ample tits. When he touched them, they rippled like huge water balloons and he began to knead them roughly. Kareem was slamming his cock in and out of her hole, his scrotum slapping against the side of the table. Seeing that Wil needed some action, Kareem slipped his huge hands under Bernadette's fleshy cheeks and lifted her off the table as if she were a rag-doll. Walking over to the sofa, looking like a giraffe parading on the savanna, with Bernadette still impaled on his spike; he sat down and held her firmly on his lap, presenting her ass to Wil.

Seeing Wil hesitate, Bernadette who was nearly feverish with arousal, yelled behind her, "don't worry about lube...I love a cock in my ass." As Kareem spread her ample cheeks, Wil pressed his crown against her brown chute and leaned forward until he pierced her sphincter ring. As dry as her rear hole was, it was tough pushing into her, but Wil slowly persevered and buried his prick to the hilt. "Oh yesss...fuck my ass," she screamed and reached forward to brace herself against the back of the couch. It was almost painful for Wil because of the lack of lubrication so he pulled out and rubbed his head between her pussy and ass where her fluids had seeped out. Then, as Kareem held her ass open, he plunged back inside her rear hole and began fucking her. "Yesss...stuff my fucking holes," she begged as they sandwiched her with their cocks.

No cock had ever been that far up her pussy before, and the sensation of their pricks sliding in and out, separated by only a thin membrane, was driving Bernadette wild. Her giant tits were flopping and slapping against her chest as they drove their shafts into her holes. Kareem leaned down and captured her left nipple between his teeth as Wil reached around her body and grasped her huge right tit with both hands, squeezing it as if milking her. "Yesss...yesss," she groaned, "fuck me...fuck me harder." All the while, Shatner was taking pictures, watching her large ass cheeks quiver.

"Oh my God I love being fucked," Penny moaned as Manganiello and Elba stretched her cunt with each thrust. Her magnificent nude body thrashed against the restraints as they jammed their monstrous cocks up into her cunt, stretching it farther with each thrust. Idris bent his head down and started to lick Penny's incredible breasts, being careful to give equal attention to both. He nibbled on her left gumdrop, biting it between his teeth, pulling it forward and then letting it snap back like a rubber-band. "Holy fucking crap," Penny shrieked, "jam those fucking cocks up my pussy...stretch my fucking cunt." They were fucking her so hard that with each stroke, they were forcing her up on her tiptoes. "Oh my God, oh my God, that feels so fucking good," she squealed, "I love fucking cock."

As turned on as Penny, Idris could not hold out any longer and made one final shove up into her hole before beginning to pump her full of his hot seed. Feeling Elba's prick twitch against his, Manganiello also slammed up into her and began to empty his balls deep inside her cunt. "Holy fucking God," Penny screamed, "yessss...fill my fucking cunt...cum in me...cum in me." As they pumped her full of their loads, their cocks expanded and stretched her pussy even wider. Her body thrashed and her head rolled back and forth as they stimulated every nerve inside her cunt. Penny's orgasm seemed to last forever as the two men ground their pelvic bones against hers. Her pussy was stretched air tight and their cum began to squirt forcefully out around the edges of her slit, spraying all their legs. "Ahhhhhhh," she croaked as their semen spurted against her womb.

"Wow," was all Elba could say, the perspiration dripping from his jet black skin as he stood his ground and let his shrinking organ naturally slide out of Penny's pussy.

"You are one sexy woman," Manganiello assured her as he also pulled out of her wide open hole.

"Let's get you out of this contraption," Elba suggested as he untied the leather thongs holding her limbs. Penny thought her arms would be all "pins and needles" from having them above her head for so long, but the way her blood had been pumping seemed to have eliminated any circulation problems. Cum was rushing down her silky thighs and Elba retrieved a fresh towel from behind the bar for her to wipe off with. "Of course, before you leave you are more than welcome to use one of my showers," he assured her.

"Thanks, I think I'll take you up on that...later," she accepted. Wandering over to sit on the edge of the pool table, Penny stared at her friend Bernadette getting double-fucked and couldn't help but get aroused all over again. She began to vigorously rub her mound, and lay back on the table with her eyes closed. Now, for the second time that night, there was an absolutely gorgeous blond laying naked against the green felt of the pool table, with her legs spread.

No matter how sexy Penny was, Manganiello and Elba needed some time to recuperate, so Idris took one of his souvenirs off the wall and handed it to Shatner, saying, "try this."

Feeling William step up between her slender legs, Penny opened her eyes and when she saw what was in his hand, she exclaimed, "is that for real."

It was a prop of Thor's hammer, and she couldn't believe it. "One of the originals," Elba confirmed, "Chris Hemsworth himself gave it to me." Just the thought of the dreamy Hemsworth made her even more moist and when Shatner nudged the end of the handle against her still wide open slit, Penny spread her wonderful legs even farther and said, "fuck me." The handle wasn't overly thick, but it had a leather thong attached and it was over a foot long. Beaming, Shatner penetrated her hole and slowly slid the hard plastic shaft all the way up Penny's dripping wet cunt until the large head of the hammer was nudged against her mound. Laying back against the soft felt, she once again closed her eyes and imagined that it was Hemsworth's cock inside her and she was being fucked by Thor.

"Fuck me...fuck me," she moaned, and Shatner began to slide the shaft in and out of her juicy hole, fucking her with Thor's hammer. "Oh yesss," Penny moaned, "fuck me harder."

With her eyes closed, she was totally surprised when she felt a pair of lips fasten around each of her swollen nipples. Joe and Idris had leaned over the pool table and were sucking on her gumdrops while kneading and caressing her magnificent tits. Nibbling and biting down on her sensitive nipples they were causing her stimulated body to gyrate against the soft felt.

"Man, there's just something about a gorgeous naked blonde laying on a pool table," Manganiello remarked.

"You're not kidding," Elba agreed, "my dick is already hard again." Hearing this, Penny opened her eyes, reached out and grasped their poles in her Nebraska farm-girl hands and began to stroke them. "Nice," was all Elba had to say as he smiled at Penny. Shatner, using both hands, was jamming the hammer up into her cunt harder and harder and the handle was now coated in her white froth. Her incredible body undulating, Elba extended his arm and began to roll her engorged clit between his fingers before roughly pinching it.

"Holy shit...yesss," Penny groaned while her body quivered and twitched. Her endlessly long legs flew out to the sides and her toes curled as she basked in her orgasm.

Bernadette's tight vaginal walls were squeezing him as she climaxed, and Kareem reciprocated by grasping her waist hard and slamming her down on his full length, pumping her cunt full of his sperm. "Oh yessss," she screamed, "fill my pussy." Feeling Kareem pumping into her belly, Wil couldn't hold out any longer and began to dump his load as far up her ass as he could. "Fuck yeah," she squealed, "fuck my fucking ass...shit that feels good." Bernadette squirmed on Kareem's lap, trying to skewer as much of his pole into her as possible, while Will finished flooding her asshole with his sticky deposit.''

When Wil finally pulled out from between her ample cheeks, Kareem picked up her midget-like body and sat her next to him on the sofa. She was so pale that her skin blended in with the white leather. Fidgeting on the couch, still flushed with arousal, Bernadette saw the two hunks standing around the pool table with Penny's hands wrapped around their members and called out. "I need a cock up my ass...a big one this time; can anyone satisfy my needs." Sliding down to the carpet and posing on all fours, presenting her fleshy ass towards the pool table, she looked over her shoulder and saw both Joe and Idris dashing her way.

Both were still slick from Penny's pussy and Wil's deposit was seeping out of her sphincter as Elba nudged her knees farther apart and positioned himself behind her. "Are you sure you can take it," he asked, indicating his giant sausage.

"I love having my ass stretched," she informed him, "I've yet to meet my match." Grasping her generous cheeks in his huge hands and spreading them wide, Elba pushed his purple crown against her brown ring and pushed forward. "Oh yeahhh," Bernadette moaned when his massive cock forced it's way into her asshole. Even with his already slick pole and Wil's lubrication, it was difficult penetrating her rear hole, and Elba went slowly. Bernadette was in heaven as she shoved her body backward trying to force more cock into her ass. Elba couldn't believe his eyes as he kept pushing until the entire twelve inches was buried in Bernadette's asshole. "That feels soooo good," she cooed, "now fuck me." Slowly at first, then picking up speed, Idris began to slide his huge cock out of her ass and then slam it back in. The more he plowed into her, the easier it became, until Bernadette turned her head and told Manganiello, "why don't you join him."

Looking shocked, Joe wanted clarification: "are you serious...both of us...in your ass?"

"Hell yeah," Bernadette assured him, "I told you I love a cock in my ass...the only thing better is two."

As Elba moved sideways to make room, he exclaimed, "hey, it won't be the first time tonight that we've been in the same hole." Manganiello chuckled as he crowded behind Bernadette's body. It was a tight squeeze, as both were big men, and Elba pulled out a few inches to make room. They each took one fleshy cheek, spreading them as wide as they would go, and Joe began to wedge his crown into her sphincter alongside Elba's. Bernadette gritted her teeth as they stretched her anus farther than it had ever been. She would never admit it, but she had been apprehensive of having her ass double-penetrated. Now that it was in progress, she knew it was the right decision. "I DO love cock in my ass," she moaned as both men were as far up her rear tunnel as their body logistics would allow. Together, they began to fuck her fleshy asshole; sliding their massive cocks in and out.