Big Bang Theory - Dungeons & Dragons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started to slap her ample cheeks, watching them jiggle and ripple as they spanked her. Her huge breasts hung down from her chest like giant water balloons, swaying back and forth as her body rocked with their thrusts. Her milk-bags were so huge that even though she was on her hands and knees, her tits nearly brushed the carpet as they swayed back and forth; they were like pendulums keeping time with the background music.

Shatner slid Thor's hammer out of Penny's pussy and held it up so he could inspect the white juices dripping from the leather thong. Shifting his gaze to her wonderful, nude body; he couldn't help but stare at her wide open hole as she lay back on the pool table. "You really are one hot babe," he complimented her the best he could.

Glancing over by the sofa, Penny saw Bernadette getting her ass double-fucked and knew that she would never look at her friend the same way again. Feeling the cool air rush up inside her stretched out slit, she suddenly felt very empty and when she saw Kareem and Wil just standing there watching Bernadette, she called: "what does a girl have to do around here to get fucked." They both grinned like the Cheshire Cat and virtually ran over to the pool table, stroking their hard-on's as they ran. Sitting on the edge of the table and spreading her marvelous legs farther apart, she told them, "you know what I want...fuck me." She was like a cat in heat and couldn't wait to feel them inside her.

Advancing side by side, Wil and Kareem held their pricks in their hands as they both tried at once to wedge the crowns into her slit. By now it was such a big target, that they simultaneously found their mark and plunged forward, shoving their cocks all the way into her cunt. "Oooo fucking yessss," Penny moaned as they expanded her walls. For the second time that night, she had two hard cocks shoved all the way up her cunt, and she was enjoying every second. Kareem let Wil get closer to her crotch so Wil could stuff his whole length in her while Kareem still had enough room to jam about nine inches in. Every time they would thrust up into her, Penny's magnificent tits wobbled against the sides of her chest and the effect was almost mesmerizing.

Shatner had been making himself a drink at Elba's bar when he came across a glass containing a few quite elaborate "roach clips." They looked like they were remnants of the 80's and were designed, of course, to let the user smoke a marijuana cigarette all the way to the end without burning one's fingers. Immediately his perverted mind saw another use and he grabbed two of them as he headed back to the pool table. "Jeez that's sexy," he remarked as he watched their two cocks slide in and out of the gorgeous blonde's cunt. At the moment, Penny's eyes were closed, but they opened quickly when Shatner simultaneously clamped the two metal clips onto her wonderful pink nipples.

"What the fuck," she screeched as pain mixed with arousal and her head jerked up off the felt. Stimulated by the tight clamps on her tits, her vaginal walls went into a spasm and her perfectly round ass undulated against the table. "Holy fuck," she moaned as her hips bucked upward in an attempt to get more cock inside her, "fuck me...stuff my fucking cunt. Oh my God I love being fucked." Feeling their pricks being squeezed, Wil and Kareem began to slam their cocks into her hole, stretching her slit with each stroke. They jockeyed for position, each trying to stuff more cock up her cunt. Wil began to run his hands up and down her silky body, amazed by how smooth her skin was.

Having a lifetime of Hollywood party experience, Shatner knew that when he removed the clips, the blood rushing back into her nipples would be even more stimulating, and he alerted the guys: "get ready."

Making sure to pinch both clips at the same time, he swiftly removed them and stood back to watch. Penny's swollen nipples felt like they were on fire as the blood rushed back; like a hundred ants were biting them, and she screamed, "oh my fucking God." Her delicious naked body thrashed against the soft table and her legs shot out to the side. Her vaginal walls gripped their pricks like a vice as they rammed into her cunt as hard as they could, fucking her like demons. "Fuck me...fuck me...holy shit I love cock," she squealed, oblivious to everything except the poles being stuffed up her pussy. "Do it...stretch my fucking cunt," she demanded as she reached up to maul her tender nipples.

Kareem and Wil grinned at each other and shoved forward, grinding their groins against hers while pumping her full of their seed. "Oh...my...God," Penny yelled as they filled her cunt with their hot loads, squirting every drop they had deep in her belly. "Holy crap," she gasped as her exquisite nude body relaxed and she fell back against the pool table.

Wil pulled out and Kareem very slowly withdrew, watching his long log slide put of Penny's wide open hole. "I'm not quite done," he stated, "I've wanted to do this all night." Still standing between her splayed legs, Kareem easily slid three fingers up inside Penny's wide-stretched slit. His fingers alone were about eight inches long and, with them extended, his whole hand was the length of most people's forearm.

Relaxing and wriggling her ass, Penny murmured, "mmmm," as he began to finger fuck her. He added a fourth finger, then curled his thumb under and, quite easily, slid his entire hand up into her cunt. When he was wrist deep, Kareem began to wiggle his long fingers inside her, tickling the walls of her vagina. "Oh shit," Penny groaned when he closed his fist inside her, stretching her hole. He began to slide his closed fist back and forth inside her cunt, and Penny gasped, "that's so fucking nice...fuck me...fuck me." As Kareem fist-fucked the beautiful blonde, Shatner found the camera and captured the whole thing. The sight of his black wrist sliding in and out of her pale slit was incredibly erotic.

Suddenly, as Kareem scraped her G-spot, Penny's body tensed and the muscles lining her pussy convulsed around his fist. "Ooooo shhhit," she moaned, and then her body just went limp. Totally exhausted, she slumped against the felt and Kareem opened his fist and slid his hand out of her hole. Laying back in a state of semi-consciousness, her legs splayed obscenely wide, Penny didn't even notice as Shatner continued to snap pictures of her body. He had never seen a slit stretched so wide and it was as if he could see all the way to her womb.

Wil spoke up, "come on Bill, that's enough with the pictures," while thinking to himself: "I'm downloading that memory card onto a flash drive."

They turned toward the sofa just in time to see Manganiello and Elba pump their loads into Bernadette's plump ass. "Yesss," Bernadette cried out, "fill my fucking ass." As soon as they had shot their wads into her rear tunnel, Idris and Joe pulled back and watched their shriveling rods slide out of her battered ass. When she rolled over and sat on the plush carpet, a stream of cum began to flow out of her asshole. Always prepared, Shatner had a couple bar towels draped over his shoulder and tossed one to Elba, who handed it to Bernadette. He gave the other to Penny who was drooling all over the side of the pool table.

Wil broke the awkward silence by announcing, "I don't know about you, but I absolutely love Dungeons & Dragons." Everyone laughed heartily, including Bernadette and Penny, who were exhausted.

Idris told the girls, "whenever you're ready, I'll show you where the bathrooms are. There are extra robes if you want them. They may say "Hilton" on them, but just ignore it;" and he laughed, "I'm sure they charged me for them."

(Thanks for reading my story. Please feel free to comment, and let me know if you enjoyed it.)